***Official Browns @ Bills Game Day Thread***
-
Hi, Browns Fans!
Our Cleveland Browns are up the Lake Erie coast as they are in the City of Orchard Park in Western New York State to play the 6-7 Buffalo Bills.Though the Browns are still winless this year, on record Cleveland Leads Buffalo in the all-time regular season series, including one postseason game, with 12 wins and 8 losses.
Cleveland last defeated Buffalo on the road back on October 11, 2009. Billy Cundiff's field goals from 24 and 18 yards, outdueled Rian Lindell's lone 36-yard FG, to help the Browns defeat the Bills 6-3.
Cloudy skies at 24 degrees, feels like 11 degrees, is the local game forecast inside New Era Cap Field, for the 1:05PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff, along with 15% precipitation, 73% humidity, and west/northwestern winds at 6 miles per hour.
NO injuries, stay relentless to earn your first win for the City of Cleveland, and HERE WE GO BROWN-NIES, HERE WE GO! WOOF! WOOF!




http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/schedule-and-events/game/2016/regular15
http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/team/injury-report.html
-
Story out that Buff is recruiting the tailgaters to shovel the field for 10 an hour... free ticket if 4 hours or more.
Weather and field conditions will be huge factor in this game.
Turnovers and field position will be the biggest factors tomorrow, if weather and field condition is as predicted.
Maybe...
-
Don't see a Browns win nor do i really want one at this point if it means affecting draft status.
Seems like the team with the better running game and defense should win.....and that ain't Cleveland. -
Does your vagina tingle when you say "not if it affects our draft status"?
Win a fucking football game.
If it makes you feel better the Niners have the Rams again, have you seen the Rams lately?
Win the fucking football game.
I hope we draft second. I don't want to be the worst team. I'd love to see some end of season progress with these newbs. We have 40 draft picks. We can make that work from the two spot.
If you root for Pittsburgh over us, I am coming to Hobbs Ferry and knocking you off your barstool.
Z -
I hope they win today. Fuck the draft! They can't draft for beans so just win baby!
-
I'm really torn on this one. On the one hand I really want to see them break this winless crap for the youngsters and JT. On the other hand I really want to see if these SOBs have the balls to trade out of the #1 pick "for the rebuild" in the face of overwhelming derision from both fans and other NFL FOs. This is the greatest opportunity the Browns will ever have to build a stellar defense in a defense heavy draft year. Will they fuck it up?
And Z have you seen the 9ers. They are actually playing far worse than the Browns at the moment defensively. And Kap is pure crap in the 2nd half of any game, on par with RGIII.
-
I'm really torn on this one. On the one hand I really want to see them break this winless crap for the youngsters and JT. On the other hand I really want to see if these SOBs have the balls to trade out of the #1 pick "for the rebuild" in the face of overwhelming derision from both fans and other NFL FOs. This is the greatest opportunity the Browns will ever have to build a stellar defense in a defense heavy draft year. Will they fuck it up?
And Z have you seen the 9ers. They are actually playing far worse than the Browns at the moment defensively. And Kap is pure crap in the 2nd half of any game, on par with RGIII.
I'm really torn on this one. On the one hand I really want to see them break this winless crap for the youngsters and JT. On the other hand I really want to see if these SOBs have the balls to trade out of the #1 pick "for the rebuild" in the face of overwhelming derision from both fans and other NFL FOs. This is the greatest opportunity the Browns will ever have to build a stellar defense in a defense heavy draft year. Will they fuck it up?
And Z have you seen the 9ers. They are actually playing far worse than the Browns at the moment defensively. And Kap is pure crap in the 2nd half of any game, on par with RGIII.
The Niners are better than the Rams right now, they will sweep them. Hopefully we win two. Or three.
And congrats, you just joined the "Cocksuckers Club", aka "Draft Position Fags", aka "Good Thing I am Typing Because You Wouldn't Hear Me If I was Talking Because I Have a Dick in My Mouth Lodge"
Zombo
-
I don't see how any fan can worry about draft position. No matter the record the Browns always draft from a face down ass up position. If they pull out a win today, the Ryan bros will both be in that position. Better them than us.
-
I'm really torn on this one. On the one hand I really want to see them break this winless crap for the youngsters and JT. On the other hand I really want to see if these SOBs have the balls to trade out of the #1 pick "for the rebuild" in the face of overwhelming derision from both fans and other NFL FOs. This is the greatest opportunity the Browns will ever have to build a stellar defense in a defense heavy draft year. Will they fuck it up?
And Z have you seen the 9ers. They are actually playing far worse than the Browns at the moment defensively. And Kap is pure crap in the 2nd half of any game, on par with RGIII.
The Niners are better than the Rams right now, they will sweep them. Hopefully we win two. Or three.
And congrats, you just joined the "Cocksuckers Club", aka "Draft Position Fags", aka "Good Thing I am Typing Because You Wouldn't Hear Me If I was Talking Because I Have a Dick in My Mouth Lodge"
Zombo
Zombo said:
The Niners are better than the Rams right now, they will sweep them. Hopefully we win two. Or three.
And congrats, you just joined the "Cocksuckers Club", aka "Draft Position Fags", aka "Good Thing I am Typing Because You Wouldn't Hear Me If I was Talking Because I Have a Dick in My Mouth Lodge"
Zombo
LOL!

Curiosity killed the cat. I just got to see how our wonderboys in the FO fuck this up.

If the cost is Lodge "member"ship, so be it.

-
Does your vagina tingle when you say "not if it affects our draft status"?
Win a fucking football game.
If it makes you feel better the Niners have the Rams again, have you seen the Rams lately?
Win the fucking football game.
I hope we draft second. I don't want to be the worst team. I'd love to see some end of season progress with these newbs. We have 40 draft picks. We can make that work from the two spot.
If you root for Pittsburgh over us, I am coming to Hobbs Ferry and knocking you off your barstool.
Z -
We've got 5 of the top 66 picks, picking at or near the top of the first three rounds with an extra first and an extra second.
If they fuck this up we are all dead for another three years.
I don't care, I am glad they gambled this way. All In.
At least someone had the balls to say "This is the way we are doing it and I don't care if you like or not."
As opposed to feeding the egos of fat fucks like Holmgren and Farmer and staying mediocre forever.
We are either going to be the Greatest Story Ever Told or the Biggest Joke in Sports History in three years ... I'm all in, because we are pretty close to the latter already.
Go get'em, Sashi.
Win a fucking game in the meantime, Hue.
Zombo
-
It is actually colder this morning in central Texas than it is in Buffalo. Had 16 degrees (now 19) while it is currently like 28 in Buffalo. Coldest I have seen here in over 3 decades. With the wind the chill was close to zero. Jesus I left Wyoming to get away from this shit. Yesterday it was 80.
-
Does your vagina tingle when you say "not if it affects our draft status"?
Win a fucking football game.
If it makes you feel better the Niners have the Rams again, have you seen the Rams lately?
Win the fucking football game.
I hope we draft second. I don't want to be the worst team. I'd love to see some end of season progress with these newbs. We have 40 draft picks. We can make that work from the two spot.
If you root for Pittsburgh over us, I am coming to Hobbs Ferry and knocking you off your barstool.
ZZombo said:
Does your vagina tingle when you say "not if it affects our draft status"?
Win a fucking football game.
If it makes you feel better the Niners have the Rams again, have you seen the Rams lately?
Win the fucking football game.
I hope we draft second. I don't want to be the worst team. I'd love to see some end of season progress with these newbs. We have 40 draft picks. We can make that work from the two spot.
If you root for Pittsburgh over us, I am coming to Hobbs Ferry and knocking you off your barstool.
Z
I'm with you. Win a game. Fuck draft position.
-
It is actually colder this morning in central Texas than it is in Buffalo. Had 16 degrees (now 19) while it is currently like 28 in Buffalo. Coldest I have seen here in over 3 decades. With the wind the chill was close to zero. Jesus I left Wyoming to get away from this shit. Yesterday it was 80.
It is actually colder this morning in central Texas than it is in Buffalo. Had 16 degrees (now 19) while it is currently like 28 in Buffalo. Coldest I have seen here in over 3 decades. With the wind the chill was close to zero. Jesus I left Wyoming to get away from this shit. Yesterday it was 80.
Good fishing weather here soon. Nothing like fishing in hard water!
-
Id love to see Rexy get his ass handed to him today.....and fired tomorrow....
Oh...yes I would.....

Id love to see Rexy get his ass handed to him today.....and fired tomorrow....
Oh...yes I would.....

Tempting, but guess I'm with the corksoaker crowd...
After this much pain, I want the #1 overall...
http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/cork-soakers/n11823?snl=1
-
Best kick ever
-
Id love to see Rexy get his ass handed to him today.....and fired tomorrow....
Oh...yes I would.....

-
I been saying WIN from week 1 and still say it, sadly with the "cast" we have I don't see it, but will still cheer on and destroy every "Steeler Country" sign I see.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login