Skip to content

***Official Browns @ Bills Game Day Thread***

The Browns Board
105 30 4.5k
  • I'm really torn on this one. On the one hand I really want to see them break this winless crap for the youngsters and JT. On the other hand I really want to see if these SOBs have the balls to trade out of the #1 pick "for the rebuild" in the face of overwhelming derision from both fans and other NFL FOs. This is the greatest opportunity the Browns will ever have to build a stellar defense in a defense heavy draft year. Will they fuck it up?

    And Z have you seen the 9ers. They are actually playing far worse than the Browns at the moment defensively. And Kap is pure crap in the 2nd half of any game, on par with RGIII.

  • I'm really torn on this one. On the one hand I really want to see them break this winless crap for the youngsters and JT. On the other hand I really want to see if these SOBs have the balls to trade out of the #1 pick "for the rebuild" in the face of overwhelming derision from both fans and other NFL FOs. This is the greatest opportunity the Browns will ever have to build a stellar defense in a defense heavy draft year. Will they fuck it up?

    And Z have you seen the 9ers. They are actually playing far worse than the Browns at the moment defensively. And Kap is pure crap in the 2nd half of any game, on par with RGIII.

    @texasag1969 said:

    I'm really torn on this one. On the one hand I really want to see them break this winless crap for the youngsters and JT. On the other hand I really want to see if these SOBs have the balls to trade out of the #1 pick "for the rebuild" in the face of overwhelming derision from both fans and other NFL FOs. This is the greatest opportunity the Browns will ever have to build a stellar defense in a defense heavy draft year. Will they fuck it up?

    And Z have you seen the 9ers. They are actually playing far worse than the Browns at the moment defensively. And Kap is pure crap in the 2nd half of any game, on par with RGIII.

    The Niners are better than the Rams right now, they will sweep them. Hopefully we win two. Or three.

    And congrats, you just joined the "Cocksuckers Club", aka "Draft Position Fags", aka "Good Thing I am Typing Because You Wouldn't Hear Me If I was Talking Because I Have a Dick in My Mouth Lodge"

    Zombo

  • I don't see how any fan can worry about draft position. No matter the record the Browns always draft from a face down ass up position. If they pull out a win today, the Ryan bros will both be in that position. Better them than us.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I'm really torn on this one. On the one hand I really want to see them break this winless crap for the youngsters and JT. On the other hand I really want to see if these SOBs have the balls to trade out of the #1 pick "for the rebuild" in the face of overwhelming derision from both fans and other NFL FOs. This is the greatest opportunity the Browns will ever have to build a stellar defense in a defense heavy draft year. Will they fuck it up?

    And Z have you seen the 9ers. They are actually playing far worse than the Browns at the moment defensively. And Kap is pure crap in the 2nd half of any game, on par with RGIII.

    The Niners are better than the Rams right now, they will sweep them. Hopefully we win two. Or three.

    And congrats, you just joined the "Cocksuckers Club", aka "Draft Position Fags", aka "Good Thing I am Typing Because You Wouldn't Hear Me If I was Talking Because I Have a Dick in My Mouth Lodge"

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    The Niners are better than the Rams right now, they will sweep them. Hopefully we win two. Or three.

    And congrats, you just joined the "Cocksuckers Club", aka "Draft Position Fags", aka "Good Thing I am Typing Because You Wouldn't Hear Me If I was Talking Because I Have a Dick in My Mouth Lodge"

    Zombo

    LOL! 😆

    Curiosity killed the cat. I just got to see how our wonderboys in the FO fuck this up. 😛

    If the cost is Lodge "member"ship, so be it. 😆

  • Does your vagina tingle when you say "not if it affects our draft status"?

    Win a fucking football game.

    If it makes you feel better the Niners have the Rams again, have you seen the Rams lately?

    Win the fucking football game.

    I hope we draft second. I don't want to be the worst team. I'd love to see some end of season progress with these newbs. We have 40 draft picks. We can make that work from the two spot.

    If you root for Pittsburgh over us, I am coming to Hobbs Ferry and knocking you off your barstool.

    Z

    Zombo said:

    Win a fucking football game.

    Win the fucking football game.

    I don't want to be the worst team.

    I'd love to see some end of season progress with these newbs.

    We can make that work from the two spot.

    Yep....

    Im with this^^^^^^^100%

  • We've got 5 of the top 66 picks, picking at or near the top of the first three rounds with an extra first and an extra second.

    If they fuck this up we are all dead for another three years.

    I don't care, I am glad they gambled this way. All In.

    At least someone had the balls to say "This is the way we are doing it and I don't care if you like or not."

    As opposed to feeding the egos of fat fucks like Holmgren and Farmer and staying mediocre forever.

    We are either going to be the Greatest Story Ever Told or the Biggest Joke in Sports History in three years ... I'm all in, because we are pretty close to the latter already.

    Go get'em, Sashi.

    Win a fucking game in the meantime, Hue.

    Zombo

  • Id love to see Rexy get his ass handed to him today.....and fired tomorrow....

    Oh...yes I would.....🙂

  • Tyrod Taylor isn't going to beat the Browns, even with the hideous secondary out there right now.

  • It is actually colder this morning in central Texas than it is in Buffalo. Had 16 degrees (now 19) while it is currently like 28 in Buffalo. Coldest I have seen here in over 3 decades. With the wind the chill was close to zero. Jesus I left Wyoming to get away from this shit. Yesterday it was 80.

  • Does your vagina tingle when you say "not if it affects our draft status"?

    Win a fucking football game.

    If it makes you feel better the Niners have the Rams again, have you seen the Rams lately?

    Win the fucking football game.

    I hope we draft second. I don't want to be the worst team. I'd love to see some end of season progress with these newbs. We have 40 draft picks. We can make that work from the two spot.

    If you root for Pittsburgh over us, I am coming to Hobbs Ferry and knocking you off your barstool.

    Z

    Zombo said:

    Does your vagina tingle when you say "not if it affects our draft status"?

    Win a fucking football game.

    If it makes you feel better the Niners have the Rams again, have you seen the Rams lately?

    Win the fucking football game.

    I hope we draft second. I don't want to be the worst team. I'd love to see some end of season progress with these newbs. We have 40 draft picks. We can make that work from the two spot.

    If you root for Pittsburgh over us, I am coming to Hobbs Ferry and knocking you off your barstool.

    Z

    I'm with you. Win a game. Fuck draft position.

  • It is actually colder this morning in central Texas than it is in Buffalo. Had 16 degrees (now 19) while it is currently like 28 in Buffalo. Coldest I have seen here in over 3 decades. With the wind the chill was close to zero. Jesus I left Wyoming to get away from this shit. Yesterday it was 80.

    @texasag1969 said:

    It is actually colder this morning in central Texas than it is in Buffalo. Had 16 degrees (now 19) while it is currently like 28 in Buffalo. Coldest I have seen here in over 3 decades. With the wind the chill was close to zero. Jesus I left Wyoming to get away from this shit. Yesterday it was 80.

    Good fishing weather here soon. Nothing like fishing in hard water!

  • Id love to see Rexy get his ass handed to him today.....and fired tomorrow....

    Oh...yes I would.....🙂

    @mudfly said:

    Id love to see Rexy get his ass handed to him today.....and fired tomorrow....

    Oh...yes I would..... 🙂

    Tempting, but guess I'm with the corksoaker crowd...

    After this much pain, I want the #1 overall...

    http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/cork-soakers/n11823?snl=1

  • Best kick ever

  • Id love to see Rexy get his ass handed to him today.....and fired tomorrow....

    Oh...yes I would.....🙂

    @mudfly said:

    Id love to see Rexy get his ass handed to him today.....and fired tomorrow....

    Oh...yes I would.....🙂

    It would be AWESOME for him to be the first coach fired on the field.
  • I been saying WIN from week 1 and still say it, sadly with the "cast" we have I don't see it, but will still cheer on and destroy every "Steeler Country" sign I see.

  • Zombo said:

    Does your vagina tingle when you say "not if it affects our draft status"?

    Win a fucking football game.

    If it makes you feel better the Niners have the Rams again, have you seen the Rams lately?

    Win the fucking football game.

    I hope we draft second. I don't want to be the worst team. I'd love to see some end of season progress with these newbs. We have 40 draft picks. We can make that work from the two spot.

    If you root for Pittsburgh over us, I am coming to Hobbs Ferry and knocking you off your barstool.

    Z

    I'm with you. Win a game. Fuck draft position.

    @mark-o said:

    I'm with you. Win a game. Fuck draft position.

    Until they get people that can pick good players, the draft position is irrelevant
  • Get your official 'I HATE THE STEELERS' t-shirt ... Only $9.99 (+tax & shipping, regular price $20)


    Visit: www.TheBrownsBoard.com to purchase.

    I_HATE_THE_STEELERS_TSHIRT-3day-sale-800

    3-Day ONLY SALE from Now until Wednesday December 21st 2016.

    Visit: http://thebrownsboard.com to purchase.

    All Proceeds go toward the funding of The Browns Board

  • GREAT CHRISTMAS GIFT and Just In-Time for the BROWNS/STEELERS Game on January1st!


  • Today's inactive Brownies...

    Xavier Cooper DE Inactive Trae Elston DB Inactive Kevin Hogan QB Inactive Tyrone Holmes DE Inactive Gabe Ikard C Inactive Darius Jackson RB Inactive Josh McCown QB Inactive

    Dominique Alexander ILB Active

  • They pulled the game from local TV today. It was listed as Browns at Bill's. Now it's the stool game. I guess that's the opposite of sprinkles.