Skip to content

***Official Browns @ Bills Game Day Thread***

The Browns Board
105 30 4.5k
  • Tyrod Taylor isn't going to beat the Browns, even with the hideous secondary out there right now.

  • It is actually colder this morning in central Texas than it is in Buffalo. Had 16 degrees (now 19) while it is currently like 28 in Buffalo. Coldest I have seen here in over 3 decades. With the wind the chill was close to zero. Jesus I left Wyoming to get away from this shit. Yesterday it was 80.

  • Does your vagina tingle when you say "not if it affects our draft status"?

    Win a fucking football game.

    If it makes you feel better the Niners have the Rams again, have you seen the Rams lately?

    Win the fucking football game.

    I hope we draft second. I don't want to be the worst team. I'd love to see some end of season progress with these newbs. We have 40 draft picks. We can make that work from the two spot.

    If you root for Pittsburgh over us, I am coming to Hobbs Ferry and knocking you off your barstool.

    Z

    Zombo said:

    Does your vagina tingle when you say "not if it affects our draft status"?

    Win a fucking football game.

    If it makes you feel better the Niners have the Rams again, have you seen the Rams lately?

    Win the fucking football game.

    I hope we draft second. I don't want to be the worst team. I'd love to see some end of season progress with these newbs. We have 40 draft picks. We can make that work from the two spot.

    If you root for Pittsburgh over us, I am coming to Hobbs Ferry and knocking you off your barstool.

    Z

    I'm with you. Win a game. Fuck draft position.

  • It is actually colder this morning in central Texas than it is in Buffalo. Had 16 degrees (now 19) while it is currently like 28 in Buffalo. Coldest I have seen here in over 3 decades. With the wind the chill was close to zero. Jesus I left Wyoming to get away from this shit. Yesterday it was 80.

    @texasag1969 said:

    It is actually colder this morning in central Texas than it is in Buffalo. Had 16 degrees (now 19) while it is currently like 28 in Buffalo. Coldest I have seen here in over 3 decades. With the wind the chill was close to zero. Jesus I left Wyoming to get away from this shit. Yesterday it was 80.

    Good fishing weather here soon. Nothing like fishing in hard water!

  • Id love to see Rexy get his ass handed to him today.....and fired tomorrow....

    Oh...yes I would.....🙂

    @mudfly said:

    Id love to see Rexy get his ass handed to him today.....and fired tomorrow....

    Oh...yes I would..... 🙂

    Tempting, but guess I'm with the corksoaker crowd...

    After this much pain, I want the #1 overall...

    http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/cork-soakers/n11823?snl=1

  • Best kick ever

  • Id love to see Rexy get his ass handed to him today.....and fired tomorrow....

    Oh...yes I would.....🙂

    @mudfly said:

    Id love to see Rexy get his ass handed to him today.....and fired tomorrow....

    Oh...yes I would.....🙂

    It would be AWESOME for him to be the first coach fired on the field.
  • I been saying WIN from week 1 and still say it, sadly with the "cast" we have I don't see it, but will still cheer on and destroy every "Steeler Country" sign I see.

  • Zombo said:

    Does your vagina tingle when you say "not if it affects our draft status"?

    Win a fucking football game.

    If it makes you feel better the Niners have the Rams again, have you seen the Rams lately?

    Win the fucking football game.

    I hope we draft second. I don't want to be the worst team. I'd love to see some end of season progress with these newbs. We have 40 draft picks. We can make that work from the two spot.

    If you root for Pittsburgh over us, I am coming to Hobbs Ferry and knocking you off your barstool.

    Z

    I'm with you. Win a game. Fuck draft position.

    @mark-o said:

    I'm with you. Win a game. Fuck draft position.

    Until they get people that can pick good players, the draft position is irrelevant
  • Get your official 'I HATE THE STEELERS' t-shirt ... Only $9.99 (+tax & shipping, regular price $20)


    Visit: www.TheBrownsBoard.com to purchase.

    I_HATE_THE_STEELERS_TSHIRT-3day-sale-800

    3-Day ONLY SALE from Now until Wednesday December 21st 2016.

    Visit: http://thebrownsboard.com to purchase.

    All Proceeds go toward the funding of The Browns Board

  • GREAT CHRISTMAS GIFT and Just In-Time for the BROWNS/STEELERS Game on January1st!


  • Today's inactive Brownies...

    Xavier Cooper DE Inactive Trae Elston DB Inactive Kevin Hogan QB Inactive Tyrone Holmes DE Inactive Gabe Ikard C Inactive Darius Jackson RB Inactive Josh McCown QB Inactive

    Dominique Alexander ILB Active

  • They pulled the game from local TV today. It was listed as Browns at Bill's. Now it's the stool game. I guess that's the opposite of sprinkles.

  • wow.

  • What is so disaapointing is that they are making fundamental mistakes. Talent level I can live with, but when these guys are doing things so fundamentally wrong it makes me wonder what the fuck they even do in practice.

  • At halftime, someone finally realizes that the playbook should read "tackle" not "tickle".

  • Always makes me happy to see Haden get juked by a guy older than him.

    And by happy, I mean "The Wall Around My TV Has Now Defeated A Beer Bottle"

  • Did anybody else watch Hue not able to find his challenge flag? That sums up the season..

    Also fun that he didn't even know that it wasn't a challengeable play. [whether it should be challengeable or not is a different discussion.. I think it should.]

  • And the fact we juat got objectively boned by a ref 3 feet away. Offficiating has been so lousy this year.

  • so the rg3 phantom out of bounds call and the missed facemask in the first quarter, do the Bills really need this much help to beat the Browns?