Buckeyes
-
There isnt a single player on that offense i want anywhete near a browns uni. They sucked all year and the time off sincevthe Mi game did shit for them. I knew this would happen if the same offense came to play tonight. The def is the only reason OSU had a season to speak of. This was a shitshow tonight
There isnt a single player on that offense i want anywhete near a browns uni. They sucked all year and the time off sincevthe Mi game did shit for them. I knew this would happen if the same offense came to play tonight. The def is the only reason OSU had a season to speak of. This was a shitshow tonight
To tell the truth I thought they'd win 9 maybe 10 games this year basically a rebuilding year after stocking the NFL last year round after round.
Amazing how spoiled we all can get.
-
There isnt a single player on that offense i want anywhete near a browns uni. They sucked all year and the time off sincevthe Mi game did shit for them. I knew this would happen if the same offense came to play tonight. The def is the only reason OSU had a season to speak of. This was a shitshow tonight
To tell the truth I thought they'd win 9 maybe 10 games this year basically a rebuilding year after stocking the NFL last year round after round.
Amazing how spoiled we all can get.
To tell the truth I thought they'd win 9 maybe 10 games this year basically a rebuilding year after stocking the NFL last year round after round.
Amazing how spoiled we all can get.
I would have rather watched them lose 5-6 games but start building the foundations of another playoff juggernaut then basically hang their hats on the defense while playing the most awful unwatcheable offense i may have ever seen. And im a browns fan i "know" what shit offense looks and feels like. But i'd rather sit through another 1-15 browns season than watch a buckeyes offense run the same 5-8 plays for an entire year.
Im a defense guy so watching this amazing buckeye defense get wasted by a mind numbingly stupid offense was hard to watch all year. I mean even games they won you could just tell this offense was gonna butt fuck the defense the minute they faced a competent defensive team. Barrett....omg........no joke i would sooner resign JM than draft barett. Worst QB ive ever seen.
-
-
Bummer
-
Well it's 2017 how many days until "The Game"? Will "m" actually think that they can actually win?

Oh geezz us it's going to be a long offseason but we have the BROWNS Draft and the AL CHAMPION CLEVELAND INDIANS to look forward to and very soon.
HAPPY NEW YEAR y'all!
-
They suck
They suck
Yes, they sucked. MHO- not ready for prime time. What I learned- keep FAR away form Deshawn Watson. Third round pick sounds about right. We already have his clone on the Browns in Griffin. Mediocre- I can't even begin to describe as an NFL qb prospect.
-
Urban Meyer hasn't produced a NFL caliber QB ever.
-
Urban Meyer hasn't produced a NFL caliber QB ever.
And yet he has an amazing lifetime coaching record including three National Championships.
You don't necessarily have to have a prototypical NFL quarterback to win NCAA Championships or Heisman trophies, it's been done many, many times.
And who says Tebow isn't an NFL QB.

-
They suck
Yes, they sucked. MHO- not ready for prime time. What I learned- keep FAR away form Deshawn Watson. Third round pick sounds about right. We already have his clone on the Browns in Griffin. Mediocre- I can't even begin to describe as an NFL qb prospect.
Yes, they sucked. MHO- not ready for prime time. What I learned- keep FAR away form Deshawn Watson. Third round pick sounds about right. We already have his clone on the Browns in Griffin. Mediocre- I can't even begin to describe as an NFL qb prospect.
I took that from the game as well, no no no
-
-
-
Urban Meyer hasn't produced a NFL caliber QB ever.
And yet he has an amazing lifetime coaching record including three National Championships.
You don't necessarily have to have a prototypical NFL quarterback to win NCAA Championships or Heisman trophies, it's been done many, many times.
And who says Tebow isn't an NFL QB.

And yet he has an amazing lifetime coaching record including three National Championships.
You don't necessarily have to have a prototypical NFL quarterback to win NCAA Championships or Heisman trophies, it's been done many, many times.
And who says Tebow isn't an NFL QB.

True. Like some of you guys are saying, college coaches aren't being paid to train QBs for the NFL. They're paid to win with a lot of offenses that aren't compatible for the more complex/complicated NFL schemes in football life after. This is a big reason the supply for our demand doesn't look all that sexy to some of us.
I watched a ND game earlier in the year where the QB that was better wired for the NFL (Kizer) took a backseat in reps to some QB that was better suited to run the option. The option QB didn't even do that well enough to remember his name the night I saw him.
-
Urban's success without an NFL QB just strengthens my belief that offense in college football doesn't resemble the NFL
-
When we reflect back on when Ohio State morphed from good team to unstoppable during their last National Championship - it began when Cardale filled in for Barrett. Look at the margins of victory especially against teams like Alabama and Oregon in the post season and route of Wisconsin. Unfortunately, that Cardale spark disappeared the next season.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
