Skip to content

Jimmy Garoppolo Speculation

Locked The Browns Board
665 52 23.5k
  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @boo-fagley said:

    I hear Trubinsky is very raw.

    Again....the only knock anyone has ever said against him is that he is "inexperienced". Sure, he is that. You got anything else?

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @boo-fagley said:

    Youre dead on. Belichick wont give Garropolo away like Jamie Collins and Chandler Jones.

    If no team steps up now BB will just wait until pre season and see if another Teddy Twatwater situation arises. Look for Garrapolo to get a lot of snaps in pre season games.

    Backups get lots of preseason snaps... Revelatory post.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @boo-fagley said:

    Im guessing JG gets more than usual.

    Jacoby Brissett may get more yet. If they do trade JG somewhere before the season...which they may try to do, then he will be out of their picture and Brissett may be in. If they don't trade JG, they may still give Brissett tons of reps....as they may still try to move JG even during the preseason...(as you say...in case someone loses their QB and IS willing to pay a high price for him ala Bradford)...and they will still want to groom Brissett in any case.

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by

    Jeez oh Pete! 23 pages on New England's shitty backup Quarterback. For fucks sake.

    Just Draft Trubisky.

  • U Umadogg1 wrote on last edited by

    Gipper---We agree your opinion is worthless. No need to belabor the point by admitting you're an attorney. As long as you stick to trivia you can still be a contributing member of society.

    boo - Yeah, if raw is another way of saying Trubisky is a 1-year wonder with game(s) of bad tape.

    Gipper - You should write a post about low balling the Patriots for Brissett. You'll win the internet.

  • Gipper---We agree your opinion is worthless. No need to belabor the point by admitting you're an attorney. As long as you stick to trivia you can still be a contributing member of society.

    boo - Yeah, if raw is another way of saying Trubisky is a 1-year wonder with game(s) of bad tape.

    Gipper - You should write a post about low balling the Patriots for Brissett. You'll win the internet.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @umadogg1 said:

    Gipper---We agree your opinion is worthless. No need to belabor the point by admitting you're an attorney. As long as you stick to trivia you can still be a contributing member of society.

    How many times a day do you suck on your mother's titty in order to avoid your feelings of insecurity.

    boo - Yeah, if raw is another way of saying Trubisky is a 1-year wonder with game(s) of bad tape.

    If by bad you mean: strong, pin point accurate arm, poise, mobility, able to read through his progressions, big, physical, can throw from the pocket or on the run.

    Yea, Bad. Michael Jackson bad.

    Gipper - You should write a post about low balling the Patriots for Brissett. You'll win the internet.

    Just what is your fucking agenda? \

    Do you really care if the Browns trade for JG?

    Do you really want the Browns to trade with your pathetic Bengals franchise for McCarron?

    He may be a decent backup....3rd or 4th round value. Are you wanting to weaken that team by getting rid of their backup?

    Your Bengals will suck badly soon enough...why try to push them there any earlier?

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by

    @boo-fagley said:

    big-flats-beer-575.jpg

    It's Halftime. We will be offering $9 beers for $4 Bucks. 100k discounts on all Housing Sales. All money discounts will be split fairly between Peter King.Cabot,Polian & Casserly. Buttered Popcorn for everyone..Under 70 days till Browns on Clock..Yippee!!

  • @boo-fagley said:

    big-flats-beer-575.jpg

    It's Halftime. We will be offering $9 beers for $4 Bucks. 100k discounts on all Housing Sales. All money discounts will be split fairly between Peter King.Cabot,Polian & Casserly. Buttered Popcorn for everyone..Under 70 days till Browns on Clock..Yippee!!

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @gumby73 said:

    It's Halftime. We will be offering $9 beers for $4 Bucks. 100k discounts on all Housing Sales. All money discounts will be split fairly between Peter King.Cabot,Polian & Casserly. Buttered Popcorn for everyone..Under 70 days till Browns on Clock..Yippee!!

    Actually....the Browns are on the clock right now...aren't they?

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by

    LOL! Look at young Tom Brady at the 2000 combine... Man, goes to show that it's all about the work that you put in. All that matters is the love of the game, the body type, the arm strength, the accuracy and the wheels are all a good starting point but what really counts is- Is the player willing to put in the work necessary, are they willing to sacrifice their time and body to become great?

    The X's and O's can be taught to one willing to learn... and in the NFL they will receive their master's degree in NFL offense and defenses.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @boo-fagley said:

    14 college starts.

    Too risky.

    Yet, better than anyone else that has started any more.

    Certainly it is a future investment. But I seem to remember the Cavaliers invested in a raw high school kid out of St. Vincent St. Mary.

    If there is talent...there is talent....raw, inexperienced or not. You go for talent. Particularly where you need it.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper

    @boo-fagley said:

    I some games his numbers are very good.

    http://www.espn.com/college-football/player/_/id/545238/mitch-trubisky

    I bet he slides and is there at 33.

    I accept that bet. You are a Boston area guy. And a fish guy. My wife and I will be in Boston area early June. If MT is drafted before #33....you will pay for our seafood dinner there in Boston. I have my eye on the Chart House restaurant there on the Long Wharf. If he drops to #33 or beyond, I pay for yours. I am already going to be fed Mexican and Margaritas by Atenears if he goes before #10.

    What say you. 😮 😎

    http://www.chart-house.com/locations/boston/

  • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by

    AJ McCarron sucks a bag of dicks and we're not trading for him, no matter how much you suck his boner

  • U Umadogg1 wrote on last edited by

    Gipper --- I told my mom what you wrote about sucking her tit. She said she was up for it and doesn't care if you're an attorney.

    Timmy Couch --- I told my attorney what you wrote about sucking a bag of dicks. He said that's how you become a judge.

  • Gipper --- I told my mom what you wrote about sucking her tit. She said she was up for it and doesn't care if you're an attorney.

    Timmy Couch --- I told my attorney what you wrote about sucking a bag of dicks. He said that's how you become a judge.

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by

    @umadogg1 said:

    Gipper --- I told my mom what you wrote about sucking her tit. She said she was up for it and doesn't care if you're an attorney.

    Timmy Couch --- I told my attorney what you wrote about sucking a bag of dicks. He said that's how you become a judge.

    Tweet!!Tweet!!We have dual gross misconduct penalties. Both on Umadogg. Both will be in-forced on Team McCrackASSKaren.. Play on ya loser

  • R RoyceRolls wrote on last edited by

    He's just upset that George HW Bush was the last president to see the bengals win a playoff game. 26 years later and the bengals are still a water trash franchise wallowing in irrelevancy.

  • jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by

    I'm sure we've all read stories about how the Browns would be interested in A.J. McCarron, but the fact remains that the Bengals don't historically trade within the division. I'm sure it's HAPPENED a few times, but I can't think of anything recent, and I'm struggling to think of any between them and the Browns. Would they REALLY want to take the risk of a division rival FINALLY getting their franchise QB? The only way I could POSSIBLY see a deal done is the Bengals being 99% sure A.J. completely sucks. Still, I don't see any chance of this happening. I'm not going to say whether or not the kid "sucks" or not, but I will say it's much easier to play QB for a playoff team, and I believe when A.J. played, the Bengals had winning records. Playing QB for the Browns is a COMPLETELY different story...as we all know.

    Now, using that same logic, people will probably say, "Well if THAT'S true, why do you want Garoppolo?!" I want HIM because I liked him coming out of college. I liked his quick delivery, his accuracy, his ability to process information and get the ball out quickly. Getting the ball out quickly is the "money statistic" for QB's in my opinion. Guess who was basically LAST in the league at getting the ball from center to receivers? Tyrod Taylor. That's the biggest reason I don't see us going after him, and that's also the biggest reason I see us going whole-hog after Garoppolo.

  • Gipper --- I told my mom what you wrote about sucking her tit. She said she was up for it and doesn't care if you're an attorney.

    Timmy Couch --- I told my attorney what you wrote about sucking a bag of dicks. He said that's how you become a judge.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @umadogg1 said:

    Gipper --- I told my mom what you wrote about sucking her tit. She said she was up for it and doesn't care if you're an attorney.

    Timmy Couch --- I told my attorney what you wrote about sucking a bag of dicks. He said that's how you become a judge.

    When did you take a trip to hell to talk to her....because that is where your mother is, no? Sucking cocks in hell?

    I notice you don't reveal your profession. You are probably a chip off the old block and are a professional cocksucker.

    (though...more likely it is more of a hobby for you after a hard day of garbage collection)

  • I'm sure we've all read stories about how the Browns would be interested in A.J. McCarron, but the fact remains that the Bengals don't historically trade within the division. I'm sure it's HAPPENED a few times, but I can't think of anything recent, and I'm struggling to think of any between them and the Browns. Would they REALLY want to take the risk of a division rival FINALLY getting their franchise QB? The only way I could POSSIBLY see a deal done is the Bengals being 99% sure A.J. completely sucks. Still, I don't see any chance of this happening. I'm not going to say whether or not the kid "sucks" or not, but I will say it's much easier to play QB for a playoff team, and I believe when A.J. played, the Bengals had winning records. Playing QB for the Browns is a COMPLETELY different story...as we all know.

    Now, using that same logic, people will probably say, "Well if THAT'S true, why do you want Garoppolo?!" I want HIM because I liked him coming out of college. I liked his quick delivery, his accuracy, his ability to process information and get the ball out quickly. Getting the ball out quickly is the "money statistic" for QB's in my opinion. Guess who was basically LAST in the league at getting the ball from center to receivers? Tyrod Taylor. That's the biggest reason I don't see us going after him, and that's also the biggest reason I see us going whole-hog after Garoppolo.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @jiggins7919 said:

    I'm sure we've all read stories about how the Browns would be interested in A.J. McCarron, but the fact remains that the Bengals don't historically trade within the division. I'm sure it's HAPPENED a few times, but I can't think of anything recent, and I'm struggling to think of any between them and the Browns. Would they REALLY want to take the risk of a division rival FINALLY getting their franchise QB? The only way I could POSSIBLY see a deal done is the Bengals being 99% sure A.J. completely sucks. Still, I don't see any chance of this happening. I'm not going to say whether or not the kid "sucks" or not, but I will say it's much easier to play QB for a playoff team, and I believe when A.J. played, the Bengals had winning records. Playing QB for the Browns is a COMPLETELY different story...as we all know.

    Now, using that same logic, people will probably say, "Well if THAT'S true, why do you want Garoppolo?!" I want HIM because I liked him coming out of college. I liked his quick delivery, his accuracy, his ability to process information and get the ball out quickly. Getting the ball out quickly is the "money statistic" for QB's in my opinion. Guess who was basically LAST in the league at getting the ball from center to receivers? Tyrod Taylor. That's the biggest reason I don't see us going after him, and that's also the biggest reason I see us going whole-hog after Garoppolo.

    I asked Uma--Oprah--Uma--Oprah to come up with a single instance of a trade between the Browns and Bengals. He has yet to name one...more or less one involving a QB.

    In fact, the only player that I recall that played for both Browns and Bengals was Eric Steinbach.....and he was a FA. I am sure there are others....but off the top of my head I cannot recall any.

    In fact....look at this link. In history as far as I can tell, no person has ever played QB for both the Browns and the Bengals:

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Cincinnati_Bengals_starting_quarterbacks

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @boo-fagley said:

    Looks like the Bears are shopping Cutler.

    The GM went to the same college as JG.

    So....are you going to ignore the fact that I took you up on the offer of a bet? Hmmm?

  • @jiggins7919 said:

    I'm sure we've all read stories about how the Browns would be interested in A.J. McCarron, but the fact remains that the Bengals don't historically trade within the division. I'm sure it's HAPPENED a few times, but I can't think of anything recent, and I'm struggling to think of any between them and the Browns. Would they REALLY want to take the risk of a division rival FINALLY getting their franchise QB? The only way I could POSSIBLY see a deal done is the Bengals being 99% sure A.J. completely sucks. Still, I don't see any chance of this happening. I'm not going to say whether or not the kid "sucks" or not, but I will say it's much easier to play QB for a playoff team, and I believe when A.J. played, the Bengals had winning records. Playing QB for the Browns is a COMPLETELY different story...as we all know.

    Now, using that same logic, people will probably say, "Well if THAT'S true, why do you want Garoppolo?!" I want HIM because I liked him coming out of college. I liked his quick delivery, his accuracy, his ability to process information and get the ball out quickly. Getting the ball out quickly is the "money statistic" for QB's in my opinion. Guess who was basically LAST in the league at getting the ball from center to receivers? Tyrod Taylor. That's the biggest reason I don't see us going after him, and that's also the biggest reason I see us going whole-hog after Garoppolo.

    I asked Uma--Oprah--Uma--Oprah to come up with a single instance of a trade between the Browns and Bengals. He has yet to name one...more or less one involving a QB.

    In fact, the only player that I recall that played for both Browns and Bengals was Eric Steinbach.....and he was a FA. I am sure there are others....but off the top of my head I cannot recall any.

    In fact....look at this link. In history as far as I can tell, no person has ever played QB for both the Browns and the Bengals:

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Cincinnati_Bengals_starting_quarterbacks

    W wargograw wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    I asked Uma--Oprah--Uma--Oprah to come up with a single instance of a trade between the Browns and Bengals. He has yet to name one...more or less one involving a QB.

    In fact, the only player that I recall that played for both Browns and Bengals was Eric Steinbach.....and he was a FA. I am sure there are others....but off the top of my head I cannot recall any.

    In fact....look at this link. In history as far as I can tell, no person has ever played QB for both the Browns and the Bengals:

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Cincinnati_Bengals_starting_quarterbacks

    Dansby. Hawkins.