GOAT
-
Lol just giving you shit. Hey man have I been on here long enough to give you shit???Someone is in a pissy mood...
-
Well I was just giving you shit stay cool. Ya Tom Brady is the shit doesn't mean I have to like him.Sure. But you're all over the place most of the time. I can't tell haha.
-
Fuck off.@boo-radley said:
Brady is the GOAT
How he was picked in the 6th round shows you how stupid these draft gurus are.
I've scrambled these letters in your name and you know what I came up with? Suck a dick.
-
Lol!@boo-radley said:
Scramble these letters GFY
-
Someone is in a pissy mood...
Well I was just giving you shit stay cool. Ya Tom Brady is the shit doesn't mean I have to like him.
^^^ Beat me to it- just because he conclusively stamped himself as the GOAT- ^^^^ doesn't mean I have to like him.
-
Boo Radley from To Kill a Mockingbird
-
you're no Atticus Finch
-
Need to respect greatness
(I put this as an answer on another thread but it seems to fit better here.
)Amen. Somehow chokers just find a way to not disappoint us. But all media is talking about how the two most notorious recent day cheaters who blatantly lie about cheating are now also the GOAT.
Amazing isn't it how those 4 punishment games off for Brady so he could play with his wife and rest up might have given him the extra gas in his tank to make it through the whole long SB season.
Ever think about that?
-
What bullshit, even against a tired defense he got stupidly lucky he wasn't picked on that Edelman catch
-
He's the GOAT. If I had any doubts prior to the game (which I don't think I did), they were absolved last night. Some of those throws he made in the 4th quarter and OT were just...wow.
-
Hence the reason we must go QB at 1, the QB won out over the DL.
-

-
So we (the dumb general public) get to overlook the Hoodie who's motto forever which is "if you're not cheating you're not trying" and the greatest QB ever had badly under inflated football's in his very experienced hands having thrown thousands of footballs in his lifetime...but won't ever admit he knew about it?
Yes it must be absolutely true winning conquers all.

....hey it sounds good.
-
Boo Radley from To Kill a Mockingbird
@boo-radley said:
Brady is the GOAT. How he was picked in the 6th round shows you how stupid these draft gurus are.
No one saw him coming... not even the Pats.
Boo Radley from To Kill a Mockingbird
Pop Quiz: What was "Boo's" given name?
-

I think Woody is in love.
-
@boo-radley said:
Brady is the GOAT. How he was picked in the 6th round shows you how stupid these draft gurus are.
No one saw him coming... not even the Pats.
Boo Radley from To Kill a Mockingbird
Pop Quiz: What was "Boo's" given name?
-
Wouldn't be shit without Bill.
Wouldn't be shit without Bill.
Or, vice versa.
-
@boo-radley said:
Game of inches.
The David Tyree catch in Super Bowl 42. Welker just missing that ball in Super Bowl 46.
Yes, game of inches. Every game the Pats have played have been last second wins.
They could actually have gone 0-7 easily enough. Just pointing out...they had big big breaks to win some of those games.
Adam Vinatieri could have been Scott Norwood a couple of times.
It took the dumbest call in the history of football to get their Seattle win.
And then this thing yesterday.
Yes, there were definitely some Marty Schottenhemier moments going on there.
-
And, oh yea. The GOAT:
Otto Graham.
Two more titles and Brady will tie him.
-
This whole thread is gay.
Otto Graham is the gold standard.
Brady is greatest in Super Bowl era, just don't be all gay about it. He's an opponent, hopefully we rip his spleen out of his ass next year if the Patriots are lucky enough to get back to the playoffs.
Zombo
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login