Watson Undraftable
-
http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=17800766
Here you go flugels here's watson throwing a pick 6 and its horrible decision
BUT
Because the team is FILLED with so much talent the TEAM can overcome it. -
http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=17800766
Here you go flugels here's watson throwing a pick 6 and its horrible decision
BUT
Because the team is FILLED with so much talent the TEAM can overcome it.http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=17800766
Here you go flugels here's watson throwing a pick 6 and its horrible decision
BUT
Because the team is FILLED with so much talent the TEAM can overcome it.
I thought I said everyone can throw the pick 6 but the great ones can overcome them as depicted in Watson's 28-2 record the last 2 years despite not being from Ohio. You saw it in the Superbowl with Brady. What did both Championship winning QBs have in common when their margin of error sunk all the way to zero? They needed to erase big second half deficits without making 1 mistake and they did. Your excuse was greatly appreciated but winners don't need them.
NC was 11-3 in 2015 before they started needing excuses in 2016. Now here's where the fun starts, what changed?
-
Lets all get hyped for a QB that has more INT than he has career starts. I'm stoked for one.
Again Flugel watch some tape and see we are not talking about wins and losses we are talking about positional talent on any given drop back. -
http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=17800766
Here you go flugels here's watson throwing a pick 6 and its horrible decision
BUT
Because the team is FILLED with so much talent the TEAM can overcome it.http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=17800766
Here you go flugels here's watson throwing a pick 6 and its horrible decision
BUT
Because the team is FILLED with so much talent the TEAM can overcome it.
I thought I said everyone can throw the pick 6 but the great ones can overcome them as depicted in Watson's 28-2 record the last 2 years despite not being from Ohio. You saw it in the Superbowl with Brady. What did both Championship winning QBs have in common when their margin of error sunk all the way to zero? They needed to erase big second half deficits without making 1 mistake and they did. Your excuse was greatly appreciated but winners don't need them.
NC was 11-3 in 2015 before they started needing excuses in 2016. Now here's where the fun starts, what changed?
Colt McCoy won a lot of games at Texas. .
Can't let it go that Watson played on a great TEAM, huh? Final NCAA rankings- Clemson #1, North Carolina #43. Had NC beaten NC State, Clemson would have blown them out as badly in the conference championship as they did Ohio State in the playoff. Takes more than a great qb to make a great team. I would dare posit if you had put Trubisky on Clemson- the results would have been the same. How many of those guys besides Watson are going to get drafted? Williams first WR off the board?
NC record was worse in 2016 as opposed to 2015? Ever hear of graduation?
Come April, in all likelihood two North Carolina players are going to get their names called- Trubisky and Switzer, (late)
Let it go Tom- I already said Watson passes your eye test, just like Trubisky does mine. No need to "prove" anything. Clemson also beat Alabama on an illegal pick that they ran once before in the game. The refs throw the hanky, and your big winner just lost the game.
No one is arguing that Watson was a great college qb. But we're discussing pro potential here.
-
I remember back from my HS physics 60 mph = 88 fps. Obviously a thrown football isn't moving at a constant speed like a car. The farther it goes the slower it's moving. LOL, War- aeronautical engineering, air drag & loss of energy. (a rifle bullet is moving significantly slower at 300 yards than it is at muzzle velocity) Should I factor that into the equation? Hmmmm.... a guy who can throw a tight spiral probably has less air drag on the ball. But on a short throw probably is a minor factor. So Caine, what you're actually measuring with the stopwatch is the average speed of the ball, not peak velocity measured by a radar gun. After that digression- my point is- (and I'll try to make the math simple) Trubisky's velocity @ 55mph = 80.7 fps. Watson's velocity @ 49 mph = 71.9 fps. Ergo, on a 20 yard pass (60 feet) Trubisky's throw would get to the target almost 9 feet before Watson's would. Significant? I'd like to think so.
Understandable Hoorta and that's true, I am measuring the average speed of the ball not peak velocity. Regardless the tape I've been watching this morning/afternoon you can CLEARLY see his arm strength is not as strong as the others in the class BUT i've yet to see it cause him to throw an INT yet. so far all of his INT's have been horrible decisions.
... BUT i've yet to see it cause him to throw an INT yet. so far all of his INT's have been horrible decisions.
Matches my memory of the limited tape I've seen... 4 games I believe.
Was Watson in a bad weather, strong wind game that might be telling?
Also you can argue against Trubisky if you want but he ELEVATED the program at the QB posistion Watson did not. He actually made it worse compared to Boyd.
How much of that would you attribute to Boyd's running?
-
Watson "undraftable"? You wouldn't spend a 7th on him? Hyperbole is annoying.
-
plenty of excuses being made for a weak armed QB lol. Someone will take a flyer on this kid i just hope its not us
plenty of excuses being made for a weak armed QB lol. Someone will take a flyer on this kid i just hope its not us
until he's this years version of dak prescott. then u'll be eating your words like a greasy pizza box cover cuz it has cheese stuck to it.
PLLEEEEZZZ.
-
55 is that guys cut off and for good reason if you back through the years
Well....show us the data from "back through the years". It is something I have never seen.
Well....show us the data from "back through the years". It is something I have never seen.
It's on the same spreadsheet linked in the opening post?
-
Looking back through the years, of all the QBs deemed undraftable, the only ones who have shown any kind of Promise are Tyrod Taylor and Dak Prescott, although Prescott doesn't count because he was either injured or just coming off of injury when he was clocked.
So Tyrod Taylor is the only viable QB of the undraftables, which means that
a. Deshaun could be the 2nd decent undraftable QB
b. Watson becoming a legit franchise QB would be unprecedented.
-
Undraftable is a bit much admittedly. 3rd or later is a spot i've been at all year with watson. But with that low of throw speed you gotta wonder
-
http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=17800766
Here you go flugels here's watson throwing a pick 6 and its horrible decision
BUT
Because the team is FILLED with so much talent the TEAM can overcome it.
I thought I said everyone can throw the pick 6 but the great ones can overcome them as depicted in Watson's 28-2 record the last 2 years despite not being from Ohio. You saw it in the Superbowl with Brady. What did both Championship winning QBs have in common when their margin of error sunk all the way to zero? They needed to erase big second half deficits without making 1 mistake and they did. Your excuse was greatly appreciated but winners don't need them.
NC was 11-3 in 2015 before they started needing excuses in 2016. Now here's where the fun starts, what changed?
Colt McCoy won a lot of games at Texas. .
Can't let it go that Watson played on a great TEAM, huh? Final NCAA rankings- Clemson #1, North Carolina #43. Had NC beaten NC State, Clemson would have blown them out as badly in the conference championship as they did Ohio State in the playoff. Takes more than a great qb to make a great team. I would dare posit if you had put Trubisky on Clemson- the results would have been the same. How many of those guys besides Watson are going to get drafted? Williams first WR off the board?
NC record was worse in 2016 as opposed to 2015? Ever hear of graduation?
Come April, in all likelihood two North Carolina players are going to get their names called- Trubisky and Switzer, (late)
Let it go Tom- I already said Watson passes your eye test, just like Trubisky does mine. No need to "prove" anything. Clemson also beat Alabama on an illegal pick that they ran once before in the game. The refs throw the hanky, and your big winner just lost the game.
No one is arguing that Watson was a great college qb. But we're discussing pro potential here.
Colt McCoy won a lot of games at Texas. .
Can't let it go that Watson played on a great TEAM, huh? Final NCAA rankings- Clemson #1, North Carolina #43. Had NC beaten NC State, Clemson would have blown them out as badly in the conference championship as they did Ohio State in the playoff. Takes more than a great qb to make a great team. I would dare posit if you had put Trubisky on Clemson- the results would have been the same. How many of those guys besides Watson are going to get drafted? Williams first WR off the board?
NC record was worse in 2016 as opposed to 2015? Ever hear of graduation?
Come April, in all likelihood two North Carolina players are going to get their names called- Trubisky and Switzer, (late)
Let it go Tom- I already said Watson passes your eye test, just like Trubisky does mine. No need to "prove" anything. Clemson also beat Alabama on an illegal pick that they ran once before in the game. The refs throw the hanky, and your big winner just lost the game.
No one is arguing that Watson was a great college qb. But we're discussing pro potential here.
How about 1 FREAKING example of me ever typing I want the Browns to draft Watson in round 1? In fact, I have repeatedly typed I don't want a QB in round 1 of this draft. So who needs to let it go - me or the guy with a stinger between his thighs that makes the Levi's rise for Trubisky in round 1?
I've only posted I'd keep an open mind if we were to draft Watson in round 2 with all the reasons why.
The context of the discussion you showed up to is Caine does not think Watson is a great college QB. While he has told me in 2 different threads that Clemson's defense has carried Watson to 2 consecutive National Championship Games, the reality is Watson led Clemson to 41 and 35 points in successive National Championship Games against Bama (that's 76 points) while he also led them to 31 points over Ohio State. Those 2 defenses have more NFL prospects in them than any other teams. Meanwhile the only 2 games Clemson lost during Watson's 28-2 record were decided on the final seconds on days he led his offense to over 40 points vrs Pitt and Bama. If BIG TIME QB shows up in BIG TIME games, Boyd never got it done vrs Florida State to sell me that Boyd was as good. The ACC sucked back then while they had the best record in Bowl Games this year as well as the best record in out of conference play. We already had this entire debate previously but Caine was very disappointed that Watson looked like the best QB at the combine.
-
Colt McCoy won a lot of games at Texas. .
Can't let it go that Watson played on a great TEAM, huh? Final NCAA rankings- Clemson #1, North Carolina #43. Had NC beaten NC State, Clemson would have blown them out as badly in the conference championship as they did Ohio State in the playoff. Takes more than a great qb to make a great team. I would dare posit if you had put Trubisky on Clemson- the results would have been the same. How many of those guys besides Watson are going to get drafted? Williams first WR off the board?
NC record was worse in 2016 as opposed to 2015? Ever hear of graduation?
Come April, in all likelihood two North Carolina players are going to get their names called- Trubisky and Switzer, (late)
Let it go Tom- I already said Watson passes your eye test, just like Trubisky does mine. No need to "prove" anything. Clemson also beat Alabama on an illegal pick that they ran once before in the game. The refs throw the hanky, and your big winner just lost the game.
No one is arguing that Watson was a great college qb. But we're discussing pro potential here.
How about 1 FREAKING example of me ever typing I want the Browns to draft Watson in round 1? In fact, I have repeatedly typed I don't want a QB in round 1 of this draft. So who needs to let it go - me or the guy with a stinger between his thighs that makes the Levi's rise for Trubisky in round 1?
I've only posted I'd keep an open mind if we were to draft Watson in round 2 with all the reasons why.
The context of the discussion you showed up to is Caine does not think Watson is a great college QB. While he has told me in 2 different threads that Clemson's defense has carried Watson to 2 consecutive National Championship Games, the reality is Watson led Clemson to 41 and 35 points in successive National Championship Games against Bama (that's 76 points) while he also led them to 31 points over Ohio State. Those 2 defenses have more NFL prospects in them than any other teams. Meanwhile the only 2 games Clemson lost during Watson's 28-2 record were decided on the final seconds on days he led his offense to over 40 points vrs Pitt and Bama. If BIG TIME QB shows up in BIG TIME games, Boyd never got it done vrs Florida State to sell me that Boyd was as good. The ACC sucked back then while they had the best record in Bowl Games this year as well as the best record in out of conference play. We already had this entire debate previously but Caine was very disappointed that Watson looked like the best QB at the combine.
How about 1 FREAKING example of me ever typing I want the Browns to draft Watson in round 1? In fact, I have repeatedly typed I don't want a QB in round 1 of this draft. So who needs to let it go - me or the guy with a stinger between his thighs that makes the Levi's rise for Trubisky in round 1?
I've only posted I'd keep an open mind if we were to draft Watson in round 2 with all the reasons why.
The context of the discussion you showed up to is Caine does not think Watson is a great college QB. While he has told me in 2 different threads that Clemson's defense has carried Watson to 2 consecutive National Championship Games, the reality is Watson led Clemson to 41 and 35 points in successive National Championship Games against Bama (that's 76 points) while he also led them to 31 points over Ohio State. Those 2 defenses have more NFL prospects in them than any other teams. Meanwhile the only 2 games Clemson lost during Watson's 28-2 record were decided on the final seconds on days he led his offense to over 40 points vrs Pitt and Bama. If BIG TIME QB shows up in BIG TIME games, Boyd never got it done vrs Florida State to sell me that Boyd was as good. The ACC sucked back then while they had the best record in Bowl Games this year as well as the best record in out of conference play. We already had this entire debate previously but Caine was very disappointed that Watson looked like the best QB at the combine.
I'm wondering if you can even mention Watson without mentioning Clemsons record or Alabama? To my eyes Davis Webb had the better combine showing the bigger arm and the Better athleticism for a man of his size. Watson for a primarily read option QB did not show the athleticism of a Marcus Mariota or a RG3 THAT will be required to use that skill set in the NFL. He displayed great timing on outs/slants with adequate arm strength but his accuracy was poor at intermediate to deep MOST of the receivers needed to slow on those routes. His throws are indeed easier to catch and easier to defend against.
Boyd performed better Statistically in the same program 1 year removed. This is not an opinion this is a FACT.
In regards to Trubisky he has shown better "Pro" potential than Watson. Which is why MOST scouts have Trubisky Ranked higher.
Personally I like Davis Webb at the same spot as you like watson. but i would not be too disappointed trading back into the first round to secure Webb
Also I've repeatedly stated that Watson is in fact a Great college QB in the same vein as Mccoy or Tebow. Unfortunately a large portion of those skills will not transfer to the NFL
-
How about 1 FREAKING example of me ever typing I want the Browns to draft Watson in round 1? In fact, I have repeatedly typed I don't want a QB in round 1 of this draft. So who needs to let it go - me or the guy with a stinger between his thighs that makes the Levi's rise for Trubisky in round 1?
I've only posted I'd keep an open mind if we were to draft Watson in round 2 with all the reasons why.
The context of the discussion you showed up to is Caine does not think Watson is a great college QB. While he has told me in 2 different threads that Clemson's defense has carried Watson to 2 consecutive National Championship Games, the reality is Watson led Clemson to 41 and 35 points in successive National Championship Games against Bama (that's 76 points) while he also led them to 31 points over Ohio State. Those 2 defenses have more NFL prospects in them than any other teams. Meanwhile the only 2 games Clemson lost during Watson's 28-2 record were decided on the final seconds on days he led his offense to over 40 points vrs Pitt and Bama. If BIG TIME QB shows up in BIG TIME games, Boyd never got it done vrs Florida State to sell me that Boyd was as good. The ACC sucked back then while they had the best record in Bowl Games this year as well as the best record in out of conference play. We already had this entire debate previously but Caine was very disappointed that Watson looked like the best QB at the combine.
I'm wondering if you can even mention Watson without mentioning Clemsons record or Alabama? To my eyes Davis Webb had the better combine showing the bigger arm and the Better athleticism for a man of his size. Watson for a primarily read option QB did not show the athleticism of a Marcus Mariota or a RG3 THAT will be required to use that skill set in the NFL. He displayed great timing on outs/slants with adequate arm strength but his accuracy was poor at intermediate to deep MOST of the receivers needed to slow on those routes. His throws are indeed easier to catch and easier to defend against.
Boyd performed better Statistically in the same program 1 year removed. This is not an opinion this is a FACT.
In regards to Trubisky he has shown better "Pro" potential than Watson. Which is why MOST scouts have Trubisky Ranked higher.
Personally I like Davis Webb at the same spot as you like watson. but i would not be too disappointed trading back into the first round to secure Webb
Also I've repeatedly stated that Watson is in fact a Great college QB in the same vein as Mccoy or Tebow. Unfortunately a large portion of those skills will not transfer to the NFL
I'm wondering if you can even mention Watson without mentioning Clemsons record or Alabama? To my eyes Davis Webb had the better combine showing the bigger arm and the Better athleticism for a man of his size. Watson for a primarily read option QB did not show the athleticism of a Marcus Mariota or a RG3 THAT will be required to use that skill set in the NFL. He displayed great timing on outs/slants with adequate arm strength but his accuracy was poor at intermediate to deep MOST of the receivers needed to slow on those routes. His throws are indeed easier to catch and easier to defend against.
Boyd performed better Statistically in the same program 1 year removed. This is not an opinion this is a FACT.
In regards to Trubisky he has shown better "Pro" potential than Watson. Which is why MOST scouts have Trubisky Ranked higher.
Personally I like Davis Webb at the same spot as you like watson. but i would not be too disappointed trading back into the first round to secure Webb
Also I've repeatedly stated that Watson is in fact a Great college QB in the same vein as Mccoy or Tebow. Unfortunately a large portion of those skills will not transfer to the NFL
It's also a fact that the ACC never had the best Bowl record of any conference or out of conference record until THIS year to the extent I don't care what Boyd's stats were in the ACC while his team stayed far less meaningful in the national rankings. You've hated that inconvenient response both times I gave it to you. Have we or have we not already had this entire discussion about Watson and Boyd in a previous thread?
You're like the only guy in cyberspace that feels compelled to chase someone around to make sure he understands Boyd was much better than Watson at Clemson. Unless you're Boyd or related to him, it's pretty creepy considering I haven't ever stated I want Watson in round 1. Again, I just think 28-2 when Clemson scored over 40 points in both of those losses plus 41 and 35 points vrs Bama as well as 31 on OSU is a much better reflection of Watson than you want/need it to be. I thought Boyd was good but he couldn't win the big one...
I do share your intrigue for Webb and have stated I'd prefer us to draft him later than going after a QB in round 1.
The last time I got lectured about what most of the scouts were supposedly thinking it was about how pro ready Brady Quinn was about 3 years before he was Tim Tebow's caddy the year Tebow threw the game winning TD pass against Puttsburgh in OT in the playoffs. Quinn was from Ohio just like Trubisky when he allegedly got all that scout love. Imagine that...
-
I'm wondering if you can even mention Watson without mentioning Clemsons record or Alabama? To my eyes Davis Webb had the better combine showing the bigger arm and the Better athleticism for a man of his size. Watson for a primarily read option QB did not show the athleticism of a Marcus Mariota or a RG3 THAT will be required to use that skill set in the NFL. He displayed great timing on outs/slants with adequate arm strength but his accuracy was poor at intermediate to deep MOST of the receivers needed to slow on those routes. His throws are indeed easier to catch and easier to defend against.
Boyd performed better Statistically in the same program 1 year removed. This is not an opinion this is a FACT.
In regards to Trubisky he has shown better "Pro" potential than Watson. Which is why MOST scouts have Trubisky Ranked higher.
Personally I like Davis Webb at the same spot as you like watson. but i would not be too disappointed trading back into the first round to secure Webb
Also I've repeatedly stated that Watson is in fact a Great college QB in the same vein as Mccoy or Tebow. Unfortunately a large portion of those skills will not transfer to the NFL
It's also a fact that the ACC never had the best Bowl record of any conference or out of conference record until THIS year to the extent I don't care what Boyd's stats were in the ACC while his team stayed far less meaningful in the national rankings. You've hated that inconvenient response both times I gave it to you. Have we or have we not already had this entire discussion about Watson and Boyd in a previous thread?
You're like the only guy in cyberspace that feels compelled to chase someone around to make sure he understands Boyd was much better than Watson at Clemson. Unless you're Boyd or related to him, it's pretty creepy considering I haven't ever stated I want Watson in round 1. Again, I just think 28-2 when Clemson scored over 40 points in both of those losses plus 41 and 35 points vrs Bama as well as 31 on OSU is a much better reflection of Watson than you want/need it to be. I thought Boyd was good but he couldn't win the big one...
I do share your intrigue for Webb and have stated I'd prefer us to draft him later than going after a QB in round 1.
The last time I got lectured about what most of the scouts were supposedly thinking it was about how pro ready Brady Quinn was about 3 years before he was Tim Tebow's caddy the year Tebow threw the game winning TD pass against Puttsburgh in OT in the playoffs. Quinn was from Ohio just like Trubisky when he allegedly got all that scout love. Imagine that...
It's also a fact that the ACC never had the best Bowl record of any conference or out of conference record until THIS year to the extent I don't care what Boyd's stats were in the ACC while his team stayed far less meaningful in the national rankings. You've hated that inconvenient response both times I gave it to you. Have we or have we not already had this entire discussion about Watson and Boyd in a previous thread?
You're like the only guy in cyberspace that feels compelled to chase someone around to make sure he understands Boyd was much better than Watson at Clemson. Unless you're Boyd or related to him, it's pretty creepy considering I haven't ever stated I want Watson in round 1. Again, I just think 28-2 when Clemson scored over 40 points in both of those losses plus 41 and 35 points vrs Bama as well as 31 on OSU is a much better reflection of Watson than you want/need it to be. I thought Boyd was good but he couldn't win the big one...
I do share your intrigue for Webb and have stated I'd prefer us to draft him later than going after a QB in round 1.
So we both agree not to take watson in round one thats great.
The response is not inconvenient its just not as relevant as you seem to think. Its like saying Cardale Jones is good because he played at OSU and is from Cleveland.
Regardless i have Webb above Watson on my board, With such a great combine and MVP of the senior bowl.
-
Looking back through the years, of all the QBs deemed undraftable, the only ones who have shown any kind of Promise are Tyrod Taylor and Dak Prescott, although Prescott doesn't count because he was either injured or just coming off of injury when he was clocked.
So Tyrod Taylor is the only viable QB of the undraftables, which means that
a. Deshaun could be the 2nd decent undraftable QB
b. Watson becoming a legit franchise QB would be unprecedented.
Looking back through the years, of all the QBs deemed undraftable, the only ones who have shown any kind of Promise are Tyrod Taylor and Dak Prescott, although Prescott doesn't count because he was either injured or just coming off of injury when he was clocked.
So Tyrod Taylor is the only viable QB of the undraftables, which means that
a. Deshaun could be the 2nd decent undraftable QB
b. Watson becoming a legit franchise QB would be unprecedented.
Donovan McNabb didn't get a ton of pre-draft love coming out of the Veer Option at Syracuse. Lucky for him Andy Reid remembered that Brett Favre played in a very similar offense at So Miss after he rusher for over 3,000 yards in his high school career. Our FO spent all it's time on Akili Smith and Tim Couch.
-
... BUT i've yet to see it cause him to throw an INT yet. so far all of his INT's have been horrible decisions.
Matches my memory of the limited tape I've seen... 4 games I believe.
Was Watson in a bad weather, strong wind game that might be telling?
Also you can argue against Trubisky if you want but he ELEVATED the program at the QB posistion Watson did not. He actually made it worse compared to Boyd.
How much of that would you attribute to Boyd's running?
Was Watson in a bad weather, strong wind game that might be telling?
Nope. friend of mine in SC told me he practiced on a wet turf only.But rain in SC usually brings lightning that Dabo would pull them off. Friend said Wet grass leads to wet ball but accuracy was same with a little more wobble here & there. Edit--But damn dudes 46 MPH with a 15 MPH head wind off the lake, the pigeons maybe throwing them back..
-
Just noticed that the Bears gave $15mm/yr to a 49-mph QB...
@miktoxic said:
london? isn't it burning? keep letting the muslims in assholes.
thanks. once again we have to fix your problems.
now tell me once again about anything american football.
Yeah... I gotta call over-the-top on that one, mik...
-
It's also a fact that the ACC never had the best Bowl record of any conference or out of conference record until THIS year to the extent I don't care what Boyd's stats were in the ACC while his team stayed far less meaningful in the national rankings. You've hated that inconvenient response both times I gave it to you. Have we or have we not already had this entire discussion about Watson and Boyd in a previous thread?
You're like the only guy in cyberspace that feels compelled to chase someone around to make sure he understands Boyd was much better than Watson at Clemson. Unless you're Boyd or related to him, it's pretty creepy considering I haven't ever stated I want Watson in round 1. Again, I just think 28-2 when Clemson scored over 40 points in both of those losses plus 41 and 35 points vrs Bama as well as 31 on OSU is a much better reflection of Watson than you want/need it to be. I thought Boyd was good but he couldn't win the big one...
I do share your intrigue for Webb and have stated I'd prefer us to draft him later than going after a QB in round 1.
So we both agree not to take watson in round one thats great.
The response is not inconvenient its just not as relevant as you seem to think. Its like saying Cardale Jones is good because he played at OSU and is from Cleveland.
Regardless i have Webb above Watson on my board, With such a great combine and MVP of the senior bowl.
So we both agree not to take watson in round one thats great.
The response is not inconvenient its just not as relevant as you seem to think. Its like saying Cardale Jones is good because he played at OSU and is from Cleveland.
Regardless i have Webb above Watson on my board, With such a great combine and MVP of the senior bowl.
Yes, we've now done this agreement about not wanting Watson in round 1 both times we had the exact same debate. As I told Hoorta again, I've typed I don't want Watson or any QB in round 1 numerous times.
Regarding your Cardale point, who's needing Trubisky to be good because he previously played QB in Ohio - me or you? Watson started a lot more games than Cardale or Trubisky right?
Regarding you rating Webb higher than Watson, what happened to what all the scouts think all of a sudden? BTW, Charlie Frye was also an MVP of the Senior Bowl AND he was from Ohio just like Brady Quinn was from Ohio way back when all the scouts told us how pro ready he was. Just busting your chops.
I've already seen there would never be an ounce of support for Watson here so I'm 100% with you in thinking Webb would be a better choice for us especially since he will be drafted later. Webb did impress me though. I liked his pocket presence and the way he looked off the Safety on the perfect strike he threw for a TD at the senior bowl.
-
I'll be honest webb has all the tools and i just have a gut feeling on this kid.
What i'm getting at is that it's as equally irrelevant as winning records Flug
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login