Ship Osweiler?
-
I just can't believe he is even still on the damn team smh .
-
Just read an account where trade talk opened with Fins wanting us to eat half Brock's salary and we asked for multiple picks... which is what linked article says...
Apparently it was a short call.
-
I can't get that link to come up, though I see from the link it says something about the Dolphins interested in a trade for B.O. Fill in the blanks.
-
I can't get that link to come up, though I see from the link it says something about the Dolphins interested in a trade for B.O. Fill in the blanks.
Fill in the blanks.
in the shorts, mia. got Cutler for 10M plus possible 3M more in incentives..If we assume multi-able is 2..Mia. wanted Browns to pay more than half of 16M & Browns wanted Multi-able picks back(2?,3?) from Mia. a little murky at this point..MKC is on it
-
kessler fucking sucks jackson should have given all the reps to kizer last friday,instead he just mucked it up I don't get it as how fucking stupid Jackson is ,fire his ass now make willaims head coach and find someone to run the offense
Some punctuation would've helped, but a coherent thought combined with punctuation would've actually made this readable.
Some punctuation would've helped, but a coherent thought combined with punctuation would've actually made this readable.
let's make it easy for you
Kessler has sucked all through camp and did not deserve first team reps (Jackson is a fool) and should be fired
kizer should be given every chance possible to show he can be are QB going forward
doe's that help ?
-
Happy B-day Mudman!! What are your thoughts on getting the Harvard Connection involved in Hue's decision? Group football decisions should not come from non-football people but this ties to Brock's future surely imo. I think the plan was Kizer at home (2 see where it goes) than showcase Brock on road final 2? I'd almost bet Kizer can't sleep on 1 bad toss up at scrimmage. Enjoy Your Day..
Well....I dont like the idea of consulting the Haavaad guys any more than you do....but think Huey has no choice......and think he is gun shy and afraid to go with Oz, because he knows they will trade him whether Hue wants them to or not....
Thats the issue....I dont think Hue is on board with so many of these moves....but he is a good camper....indeed....
So....my guess....he asks them "if oz does well, can I keep him?"........thats the consult....
Kizer(in his own words) gets in his own head way too much....can sleep, cant play, distracted, etc....thats why he had that shit year at ND....he said it, not me.....
Well....I dont like the idea of consulting the Haavaad guys any more than you do....but think Huey has no choice......and think he is gun shy and afraid to go with Oz, because he knows they will trade him whether Hue wants them to or not....
Thats the issue....I dont think Hue is on board with so many of these moves....but he is a good camper....indeed....
So....my guess....he asks them "if oz does well, can I keep him?"........thats the consult....
Well our football friend, you just hit the head of the "nailed it"..Coach Huey is a damn good Camper...indeed
-
Some punctuation would've helped, but a coherent thought combined with punctuation would've actually made this readable.
let's make it easy for you
Kessler has sucked all through camp and did not deserve first team reps (Jackson is a fool) and should be fired
kizer should be given every chance possible to show he can be are QB going forward
doe's that help ?
let's make it easy for you
Kessler has sucked all through camp and did not deserve first team reps (Jackson is a fool) and should be fired
kizer should be given every chance possible to show he can be are QB going forward
doe's that help ?
Better, but keep working on it and you'll get there in no time.
-
let's make it easy for you
Kessler has sucked all through camp and did not deserve first team reps (Jackson is a fool) and should be fired
kizer should be given every chance possible to show he can be are QB going forward
doe's that help ?
Better, but keep working on it and you'll get there in no time.
-
I don't want to sound to negative but you can bet the farm he will throw a pick on his first drive (If we do pass it on the first drive) Mite just be 3 runs but either way his first passing drive he will turn it over. He freaking blows
I don't want to sound to negative but you can bet the farm he will throw a pick on his first drive (If we do pass it on the first drive) Mite just be 3 runs but either way his first passing drive he will turn it over. He freaking blows
how much is your farm worth?
i bet he doesn't.
-
Osweiler is the only qb on the roster that's won an NFL game.
Word from anyone who's been to camp says Kizer is not ready.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login