Skip to content

Hue and the offense

The Browns Board
77 24 2.8k
  • Hue needs to get a clue, and stop sniffing glue,

    hire an Offensive coordinator, who is tried and true..

    Put together a team, that can win more than one game

    And boost up our spirits, instead of always being lame..

    Our Browns must win, and continue to fight

    Do whats best for this team

    Let's make it right..

    Our history is rich.

    but the expansion team has been bad

    I want to be happy on Sundays

    instead of always feeling mad..

    We need cheerleaders

    not some dude in a bone mask..

    We need to stop being bottom-feeders

    and get up to the task..

    For its 1...2...3 and out disasters

    turnovers, and penalties

    that make us lose games faster

    Clean this up Hue,

    and make all of us proud

    Because when it is gameday

    We all get very loud..

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #38

    @domcucch1994 said:

    Hue needs to get a clue, and stop sniffing glue,

    hire an Offensive coordinator, who is tried and true..

    Put together a team, that can win more than one game

    And boost up our spirits, instead of always being lame..

    Our Browns must win, and continue to fight

    Do whats best for this team

    Let's make it right..

    Our history is rich.

    but the expansion team has been bad

    I want to be happy on Sundays

    instead of always feeling mad..

    We need cheerleaders

    not some dude in a bone mask..

    We need to stop being bottom-feeders

    and get up to the task..

    For its 1...2...3 and out disasters

    turnovers, and penalties

    that make us lose games faster

    Clean this up Hue,

    and make all of us proud

    Because when it is gameday

    We all get very loud..

    goldlaureate1-150x150.jpg

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #39

    And I'm feelin'... GLAD ALL OVER

    Yes, I'm... GLAD ALL OVER

    Baby, I'm... GLAD ALL OVER

    So glad you're mi-i-i-i-i-ine

  • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #40

    I didn't really read any of this thread but I can only assume it went something like this: 

    someone stupid as fuck - "Hue should be fired, he sucks" 

    Tour - "Not really, and here's a reason why you're wrong" 

    someone else stupid as fuck - "FUCK YOU YOURE WRONG HUE SUCKS"

    Ghoolie - "Paxton Lynch is good at football and I definitely don't have a tiny dick, have you heard about how successful I am at accordion"

    a third person, also stupid as fuck - "This FO sucks, fire them all. We should have drafted Carson Wentz" 

  • I didn't really read any of this thread but I can only assume it went something like this: 

    someone stupid as fuck - "Hue should be fired, he sucks" 

    Tour - "Not really, and here's a reason why you're wrong" 

    someone else stupid as fuck - "FUCK YOU YOURE WRONG HUE SUCKS"

    Ghoolie - "Paxton Lynch is good at football and I definitely don't have a tiny dick, have you heard about how successful I am at accordion"

    a third person, also stupid as fuck - "This FO sucks, fire them all. We should have drafted Carson Wentz" 

    L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I didn't really read any of this thread but I can only assume it went something like this: 

    someone stupid as fuck - "Hue should be fired, he sucks" 

    Tour - "Not really, and here's a reason why you're wrong" 

    someone else stupid as fuck - "FUCK YOU YOURE WRONG HUE SUCKS"

    Ghoolie - "Paxton Lynch is good at football and I definitely don't have a tiny dick, have you heard about how successful I am at accordion"

    a third person, also stupid as fuck - "This FO sucks, fire them all. We should have drafted Carson Wentz" 

    Lmao

  • I didn't really read any of this thread but I can only assume it went something like this: 

    someone stupid as fuck - "Hue should be fired, he sucks" 

    Tour - "Not really, and here's a reason why you're wrong" 

    someone else stupid as fuck - "FUCK YOU YOURE WRONG HUE SUCKS"

    Ghoolie - "Paxton Lynch is good at football and I definitely don't have a tiny dick, have you heard about how successful I am at accordion"

    a third person, also stupid as fuck - "This FO sucks, fire them all. We should have drafted Carson Wentz" 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I didn't really read any of this thread but I can only assume it went something like this: 

    someone stupid as fuck - "Hue should be fired, he sucks" 

    Tour - "Not really, and here's a reason why you're wrong" 

    someone else stupid as fuck - "FUCK YOU YOURE WRONG HUE SUCKS"

    Ghoolie - "Paxton Lynch is good at football and I definitely don't have a tiny dick, have you heard about how successful I am at accordion"

    a third person, also stupid as fuck - "This FO sucks, fire them all. We should have drafted Carson Wentz" 

    It's the same dialogue.. Year in and year out!😵

  • I didn't really read any of this thread but I can only assume it went something like this: 

    someone stupid as fuck - "Hue should be fired, he sucks" 

    Tour - "Not really, and here's a reason why you're wrong" 

    someone else stupid as fuck - "FUCK YOU YOURE WRONG HUE SUCKS"

    Ghoolie - "Paxton Lynch is good at football and I definitely don't have a tiny dick, have you heard about how successful I am at accordion"

    a third person, also stupid as fuck - "This FO sucks, fire them all. We should have drafted Carson Wentz" 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I didn't really read any of this thread but I can only assume it went something like this: 

    someone stupid as fuck - "Hue should be fired, he sucks" 

    Tour - "Not really, and here's a reason why you're wrong" 

    someone else stupid as fuck - "FUCK YOU YOURE WRONG HUE SUCKS"

    Ghoolie - "Paxton Lynch is good at football and I definitely don't have a tiny dick, have you heard about how successful I am at accordion"

    a third person, also stupid as fuck - "This FO sucks, fire them all. We should have drafted Carson Wentz" 

    You discount the poetry?

  • H Hempman wrote on last edited by
    #44

    I doubt hiring a OC will do much. This is Hue's offense much like the Bengals defense is Marvin's. He needs a capable QB to make the correct reads. Kizer is not that guy.

  • I doubt hiring a OC will do much. This is Hue's offense much like the Bengals defense is Marvin's. He needs a capable QB to make the correct reads. Kizer is not that guy.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #45

    @hempman said:

    I doubt hiring a OC will do much. This is Hue's offense much like the Bengals defense is Marvin's. He needs a capable QB to make the correct reads. Kizer is not that guy.

    Way too early.

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #46

    Everyone always wants to toss out the OC like everything is HIS fault.

    We ran Bruce Arians out of town like a common pygmy.

  • MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #47

    Well....Ive been on board for an OC since we hired Hue......they need one desperately.....

  • Well....Ive been on board for an OC since we hired Hue......they need one desperately.....

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #48

    @mudfly said:

    Well....Ive been on board for an OC since we hired Hue......they need one desperately.....

    Me too, I’m against having a rookie QB throw 40 to 50 times a game to a bunch of substandard WR’s.

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #49

    Yep we all sat thru the Shi$ Show we seen with Ravens. But as all football junkies would do? Most still watched GB at Atl..Put all the Playmaker on offense aside & just read the play by play of the plays ran by both Teams. Atl. has a new OC but knows situation football ..Proven in first drive from 14 yrd.line..All night both sides #1.would run ball out of Shotgun on 1st or 2nd down..#2. QB under center would throw short or medium routes..#3.2nd downs & under 4ish..Took a deep shot.#5.1st & 10-run a WR hand-off with Gabriel/Cobb off the end for 6-8yrds....We have a suppose'it better OL than both? We got some talented names on Offense? No not GB or Atl. names..But just get lined up..And quit being so damn predicable..   

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by Canton Dawg
    #50

    Take a look at the half assed effort of Britt and Coats.

    Ian@NFLDraftStudy
    Top of the screen is Sammie Coats (10), bottom is Kenny Britt (18). Who gave less of a shit on this play?
  • Well....Ive been on board for an OC since we hired Hue......they need one desperately.....

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #51

    @mudfly said:

    Well....Ive been on board for an OC since we hired Hue......they need one desperately.....

    Ditto... it's a win win.

    Hue can still participate in the game planning, but can spend Sundays as the HC while his OC calls the plays. Given his time in the league he has to know someone that is compatible scheme and personality-wise.

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
    #52

    I thought they would have hired one this year

  • jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #53

    I'm pretty sure people on this board have spoken about this guy, but if you have 20 minutes, you're going to want this video in your life.  I found this on Youtube and I was laughing pretty hard, which I needed after the Ravens game.  It's a little dull until about the 6 minute mark, and then he picks up steam, LOL.  

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #54

    Not adding any OC anytime soon.

    https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2017/09/20/payday-browns-crowell-wants-ball-more-contract-extension/105817058/

    From the article:  Jackson is 1-17 in his two seasons, leading some fans to feel he should give up his duties as offensive coordinator. "I don't think that is the case at all," he said. "Our situation is I know where we are. ... I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, and I think we will get there."

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #55

    https://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2017/09/5_reasons_hue_jackson_is_pulli.html  2 games in. 4 games with a chance? Hue's Ice Cream truck starts his Route this Sunday..Ching..Ching..Take 5 with sprinkles to start with..(ugh 😵.for some dumb reason page may not fully load? may want to load yourself off site cause #1 reason is why Huejax is not looking for a OC for answers? Blaming Mary Tyler Cabot is far to easy on this one)  

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #56

    LOL-jiggins I love his rant on redzone play with Hue's ridiculous calls that don't seem to be thought out at all. Or if they are "they're not used".😁

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #57

    If yours truly were the OC on this team, here's the way I would've attacked the Rats on 1st & goal from the 2.

    I would have a 2 TE set, with Britt wide left (just to take a DB away from the LOS).

    I would have the FB Vitale along with his lead blocker Danny Shelton in the backfield in an "I" formation.

    They would run behind lardasses Bito & JT until Vitale hits the endzone...as many times as necessary.

    Nothing fancy, I know what's going to happen, the Rat's defense know what's going to happen.

    Try and stop it.