***Official Browns @ Colts Game Day Thread***
-
Yup... and in fairness... TY Hilton in space and at speed is not a target on who I'd want to see any FS have to close a great distance.
That's true, TY is a shifty mofo. However the move near the sidelines is just something that really sticks out to me. Target the runners infield shoulder and don't run sideways. Quite literally Peppers did the opposite hauling ass to get over there.
That's true, TY is a shifty mofo. However the move near the sidelines is just something that really sticks out to me. Target the runners infield shoulder and don't run sideways. Quite literally Peppers did the opposite hauling ass to get over there.
What really stuck out to me (all game) was Jamar Taylor may have played a even worse game than Peppers? I think we are talking about the same play? Talk about poor tackling angles? Watch as "Rickie Bobby" J.Taylor does a half victory lap around TY on sidelines..AJ Green may put 200 yards on J.Taylor if he plays that kind of game again?
-
That's true, TY is a shifty mofo. However the move near the sidelines is just something that really sticks out to me. Target the runners infield shoulder and don't run sideways. Quite literally Peppers did the opposite hauling ass to get over there.
What really stuck out to me (all game) was Jamar Taylor may have played a even worse game than Peppers? I think we are talking about the same play? Talk about poor tackling angles? Watch as "Rickie Bobby" J.Taylor does a half victory lap around TY on sidelines..AJ Green may put 200 yards on J.Taylor if he plays that kind of game again?
What really stuck out to me (all game) was Jamar Taylor may have played a even worse game than Peppers? I think we are talking about the same play? Talk about poor tackling angles? Watch as "Rickie Bobby" J.Taylor does a half victory lap around TY on sidelines..AJ Green may put 200 yards on J.Taylor if he plays that kind of game again?
Taylor was terrible. Browns definitely need to draft a cover corner very high......or get one as a FA....and not a bargain basement guy either.\
(and no, I don't think that Haden could have done any better at all)
-
What really stuck out to me (all game) was Jamar Taylor may have played a even worse game than Peppers? I think we are talking about the same play? Talk about poor tackling angles? Watch as "Rickie Bobby" J.Taylor does a half victory lap around TY on sidelines..AJ Green may put 200 yards on J.Taylor if he plays that kind of game again?
Taylor was terrible. Browns definitely need to draft a cover corner very high......or get one as a FA....and not a bargain basement guy either.\
(and no, I don't think that Haden could have done any better at all)
Taylor was terrible. Browns definitely need to draft a cover corner very high......or get one as a FA....and not a bargain basement guy either.\
(and no, I don't think that Haden could have done any better at all)
Starting to see maybe why Fins traded Taylor to us to move up in 7th round? In 2016 we traded back a 7th (223) to 250 & grabbed S.Wright & J.Taylor came along from Fins..Taylor wanted paid as a #1 CB but simply I think were starting to see that..Taylor's not a bad CB to pick-up in 7th, but not paying Taylor 1st corner money neither..You were correct on we did move McCourtny to TY in 2nd half..Did shut TY down but Taylor moved to Moncrief which Taylor could not cover him either..Hope for CB Howard Wilson to get back soon..we got to take a good look. I like McCoutny & Wilson both being 6'1"corners..AJ Green comes to town at 6'4",I like McCourtny as a better match-up on Green than Taylor...
-
Taylor was terrible. Browns definitely need to draft a cover corner very high......or get one as a FA....and not a bargain basement guy either.\
(and no, I don't think that Haden could have done any better at all)
Starting to see maybe why Fins traded Taylor to us to move up in 7th round? In 2016 we traded back a 7th (223) to 250 & grabbed S.Wright & J.Taylor came along from Fins..Taylor wanted paid as a #1 CB but simply I think were starting to see that..Taylor's not a bad CB to pick-up in 7th, but not paying Taylor 1st corner money neither..You were correct on we did move McCourtny to TY in 2nd half..Did shut TY down but Taylor moved to Moncrief which Taylor could not cover him either..Hope for CB Howard Wilson to get back soon..we got to take a good look. I like McCoutny & Wilson both being 6'1"corners..AJ Green comes to town at 6'4",I like McCourtny as a better match-up on Green than Taylor...
Starting to see maybe why Fins traded Taylor to us to move up in 7th round? In 2016 we traded back a 7th (223) to 250 & grabbed S.Wright & J.Taylor came along from Fins..Taylor wanted paid as a #1 CB but simply I think were starting to see that..Taylor's not a bad CB to pick-up in 7th, but not paying Taylor 1st corner money neither..You were correct on we did move McCourtny to TY in 2nd half..Did shut TY down but Taylor moved to Moncrief which Taylor could not cover him either..Hope for CB Howard Wilson to get back soon..we got to take a good look. I like McCoutny & Wilson both being 6'1"corners..AJ Green comes to town at 6'4",I like McCourtny as a better match-up on Green than Taylor...
Isn't Wilson on permanent IR list?
-
-
If he is just starting to run in Oct., then we won't see him this year.
Paging Dr. Kwan Williams
..not a single report on Wilson since May 18th..12-16 weeks per Shefner after suppose'it good news..9-18-17 was 16 weeks..My hope is we see Wilson around London
-
Looking forward to Wilson as well...
As for Taylor... had a bad game. Probably a matchup issue... but by all means forget everything good he did last year and this season for two weeks so you can be the first to throw him under the nearest convenient bus.
Looking forward to Wilson as well...
As for Taylor... had a bad game. Probably a matchup issue... but by all means forget everything good he did last year and this season for two weeks so you can be the first to throw him under the nearest convenient bus.
Who had the bad game against A. Brown? While Taylor may have had a bad game....I think it was more the scheme or plan that has been the issue. It could NOT be as simple as switching to put McCourty on him, could it?
-
OK, but we didn't draft them. Would that have made a difference?
No....
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login