Hogans Heroes
-
Can someone please explain to me this ceiling that only Kizer has? Why are lots so certain he is our future? I just don't see it. Why can't Hogan be the future?
Both times we hit the red zone early with Kizer I just expected something to go wrong. As soon as I saw Hogan get in the game I expected to march down the field and score. I was right. Am I the only one that gets these feelings?

As a courtesy to a Noob, I split your post out of the pack...
The difference in ceilings seen is all due to physical tools. They give Kizer the higher ceiling... a much higher ceiling IMO. Right now Hogan has the higher floor.
As for Kizer being the future... I can't speak for everyone here, but more than a few of us that want to continue to see him start do not know if he will be our future. That is why we want to see him start... to see what he can become.
As for Hogan being the future. I see him as being as good as he will ever be... right now. We can add pieces and support him better and win a little more thus achieving mediocrity, but that's it. That's what I see.
If you want to compete a little better in the short-term, start Hogan. If you want to win in the long-term, you start Kizer. Only one of them has the talent, the capacity to forestall spending one or more #1's on a QB in the 2018 Draft.
As a courtesy to a Noob, I split your post out of the pack...
The difference in ceilings seen is all due to physical tools. They give Kizer the higher ceiling... a much higher ceiling IMO. Right now Hogan has the higher floor.
As for Kizer being the future... I can't speak for everyone here, but more than a few of us that want to continue to see him start do not know if he will be our future. That is why we want to see him start... to see what he can become.
As for Hogan being the future. I see him as being as good as he will ever be... right now. We can add pieces and support him better and win a little more thus achieving mediocrity, but that's it. That's what I see.
If you want to compete a little better in the short-term, start Hogan. If you want to win in the long-term, you start Kizer. Only one of them has the talent, the capacity to forestall spending one or more #1's on a QB in the 2018 Draft.
Tour- you're about the only one left in Kamp Kizer. Even Zombo who was big on Deshone has backed off. The PD poll was 92% in favor of starting Hogan this week. Even Hue is thinking about it after he reviewed the tape. Physical tools don't mean squat if you can't utilize them when the lights come on. How many combine workout warriors turned into flat out busts in the NFL?
I hope I'm wrong about this, but I'm seeing another Brandon Weeden\Derek Anderson in Deshone. Granted, he's more mobile than either. Can he improve? I sure hope so- but I have extreme doubts. & yeah, I know it's a small sample size in the pros. If you think I'm throwing him under the bus prematurely, go ahead. Even TCPO said he's probably never going to have top end accuracy- and that's a glaring, fatal flaw in my book. Almost all the top qbs are in the 65% completion category. Guess who checks in @ #10 this year so far? Hogan- with the same crappy receivers Kizer's been throwing to.
Winning in the long term with Deshone at the wheel will help us win in the long term- when we go 2-14, and draft Darnold, Allen, or Rosen in 2018.



-
Hoyer comes into mind
Yup... He's the comp I come up with as well. Probably minus Brian's fragile psyche, but also minus some of his velocity.
Kizer needs to sit and Hogan needs to start as the true #1 QB. The concern over Kizer's psyche is irrelevant. It's obvious that Hogan gives the Browns a much better chance to score points. At this point I'm worried a lot more about the psyche of the team if Kizer continues to play. Players play to win - and the current history of losing needs to be stopped. Otherwise many of the most talented Browns players will walk when they hit free agency and sign with teams that they perceive will actually be competitive - leaving the Browns to plug the holes with rookie draft picks and waiver wire acquisitions. Rinse, repeat.
Which of these Browns that are not under contract for 2018 do you see as "Key Players" that we must keep?
Player Pos. 2017 Team 2018 Team Type Current APY ▾ Guarantees Isaiah Crowell RB Browns UFA $2,746,000 $0 Josh Gordon WR Browns RFA $1,335,412 $3,727,638 Tank Carder ILB Browns UFA $1,250,000 $300,000 Matt McCants RT Browns UFA $855,000 $80,000 Marcus Martin LG Browns UFA $767,313 $671,252 Jamie Meder 43DT Browns RFA $615,000 $0 Chris Barker LG Browns ERFA $540,000 $0 T.Y. McGill 43DT Browns RFA $525,000 $0 Dan Vitale FB Browns ERFA $495,000 $0 Kevin Hogan QB Browns ERFA $495,000 $0 Austin Reiter C Browns ERFA $495,000 $0 Kasen Williams WR Browns ERFA $457,500 $0 I'll wait...
Hogan will now be game planned. Hold your horses.
Not sure how much change there'd be outside of shortening the field you have to defend.
Which of these Browns that are not under contract for 2018 do you see as "Key Players" that we must keep?
Player Pos. 2017 Team 2018 Team Type Current APY ▾ Guarantees Isaiah Crowell RB Browns UFA $2,746,000 $0 Josh Gordon WR Browns RFA $1,335,412 $3,727,638 Tank Carder ILB Browns UFA $1,250,000 $300,000 Matt McCants RT Browns UFA $855,000 $80,000 Marcus Martin LG Browns UFA $767,313 $671,252 Jamie Meder 43DT Browns RFA $615,000 $0 Chris Barker LG Browns ERFA $540,000 $0 T.Y. McGill 43DT Browns RFA $525,000 $0 Dan Vitale FB Browns ERFA $495,000 $0 Kevin Hogan QB Browns ERFA $495,000 $0 Austin Reiter C Browns ERFA $495,000 $0 Kasen Williams WR Browns ERFA $457,500 $0 I'll wait...
I never indicated that I was referring to 2018 free agents.
Bottom line: for the best interest of the team Kizer needs to sit. He's earned it.
-
Ideally (with the benefit of hindsight), Hogan would've started last week against a relatively soft and forgiving Jets defense in Cleveland. Hogan is going to get his 2nd start of his career AT Houston, and that doesn't sound like very much fun. Yes, JJ Watt is out, but that doesn't mean the Texans' defense is any less potent. They had two awful games against two RED HOT QB's in Alex Smith and Tom Brady, and that's nothing to be ashamed of if you ask me. They shut down Mariota (and his backup), and they kept Andy Dalton out of the end zone (same guy who looked like Mr. Universe against us). They also made life difficult for Bortles, who didn't have to do much because Houston started Savage who couldn't do a darn thing. I say all of this because Hogan is going to have a difficult time against a Texans defense who prides itself on keeping the score low and terrorizing marginal QB's.
Godspeed Mr. Hogan, you're not going into a pleasant scene this weekend. Oh, for an added bonus, we get to see the QB we SHOULD'VE drafted. So that's fun.
-
So Hogan starts Sunday.
-
I really enjoyed the way Hogan played vs the Jets.
I thought Kizer would ride his preseason momentum into the regular season, but he has clearly regressed since week 1.. He can move the ball, but somehow turns it over almost every single time in the redzone..
Maybe Kizer will benefit from sitting a year, but with this upcoming draft, we might be looking at another QB(Which I think would be a bad mistake.. We need Barkley to complement Duke Johnson, and a solid WR if Gordon doesn't come back)Hogan has looked good aside from 2 errant throws. He throws the ball with accuracy, he can move.
Might not have the strongest arm, but he can get it done..
I'd say stick with him for the long haul.. Dude is only 24, is 6'3", can pass, run, and make all his reads..Imagine a healthy CC, Gordon, Saquon Barkley, Duke, Njoku, and DeValve all out there..
We would have a legitimate offense.. -
So Hogan starts Sunday.
So Hogan starts Sunday.
Yuppers, it's official. Wasn't exactly rocket science Hue, don't over think it. Time to ride this pony to see what he's got. Seasons already in the dumpster. Hogan plays well, Kizer sits a spell. He sucks or gets hurt, you bring back Kizer. If Deshone continues to stink, then you know you have to go Qb high in the 2018 draft. Win\win in my book.

Plus, no telling if Kevin has reached his ceiling yet. LoL, PO try to remain calm. Once upon a time, the Browns had this 17th round draft pick qb that turned into the league MVP. Wasn't exactly a cannon arm either.
& Tour- I'll just say this- I'm not expecting Hogan to be "The Savior" by any means. For all I know, you could be right and he's a newer edition of Charlie Frye. BUT- I got damn tired of seeing Kizer making stupid (OK, rookie) after stupid mistakes that were costing us games. Good for the team psyche too. How do you think the guys on our defense felt when we got in the Red Zone- we're gonna score this time, and TURNOVER. LIke oh s**t, here we go again?
-
At this point I'm all for Hogan starting. He gives the team a better chance at winning, and at this point I'm not sure what Kizer is getting out of playing so poorly.
But I'm confused by all this "Black Tarkenton" talk. How can Kizer hold the ball too long looking in vain for someone to be open, instead of throwing the ball away AND be someone who looks to run at the first sign of trouble?
-
I was yelling you dumb SOB why did you cut Cody Parkey?
WSS
-
Can someone please explain to me this ceiling that only Kizer has? Why are lots so certain he is our future? I just don't see it. Why can't Hogan be the future?
Both times we hit the red zone early with Kizer I just expected something to go wrong. As soon as I saw Hogan get in the game I expected to march down the field and score. I was right. Am I the only one that gets these feelings?

As a courtesy to a Noob, I split your post out of the pack...
The difference in ceilings seen is all due to physical tools. They give Kizer the higher ceiling... a much higher ceiling IMO. Right now Hogan has the higher floor.
As for Kizer being the future... I can't speak for everyone here, but more than a few of us that want to continue to see him start do not know if he will be our future. That is why we want to see him start... to see what he can become.
As for Hogan being the future. I see him as being as good as he will ever be... right now. We can add pieces and support him better and win a little more thus achieving mediocrity, but that's it. That's what I see.
If you want to compete a little better in the short-term, start Hogan. If you want to win in the long-term, you start Kizer. Only one of them has the talent, the capacity to forestall spending one or more #1's on a QB in the 2018 Draft.
As a courtesy to a Noob, I split your post out of the pack...
The difference in ceilings seen is all due to physical tools. They give Kizer the higher ceiling... a much higher ceiling IMO. Right now Hogan has the higher floor.
As for Kizer being the future... I can't speak for everyone here, but more than a few of us that want to continue to see him start do not know if he will be our future. That is why we want to see him start... to see what he can become.
As for Hogan being the future. I see him as being as good as he will ever be... right now. We can add pieces and support him better and win a little more thus achieving mediocrity, but that's it. That's what I see.
If you want to compete a little better in the short-term, start Hogan. If you want to win in the long-term, you start Kizer. Only one of them has the talent, the capacity to forestall spending one or more #1's on a QB in the 2018 Draft.
Do you have any empirical evidence that he has better physical tools or are you just making things up again? Are there ANY stats from college that would indicate such? combine perhaps?
#fakenews
The pieces are there for him to be a good QB same as Hogan. Hogan's problem was his throwing motion was an complete mess. Kizers problem is his complete inconsistent ability his immature attitude and poor accuracy.
-
As a courtesy to a Noob, I split your post out of the pack...
The difference in ceilings seen is all due to physical tools. They give Kizer the higher ceiling... a much higher ceiling IMO. Right now Hogan has the higher floor.
As for Kizer being the future... I can't speak for everyone here, but more than a few of us that want to continue to see him start do not know if he will be our future. That is why we want to see him start... to see what he can become.
As for Hogan being the future. I see him as being as good as he will ever be... right now. We can add pieces and support him better and win a little more thus achieving mediocrity, but that's it. That's what I see.
If you want to compete a little better in the short-term, start Hogan. If you want to win in the long-term, you start Kizer. Only one of them has the talent, the capacity to forestall spending one or more #1's on a QB in the 2018 Draft.
Do you have any empirical evidence that he has better physical tools or are you just making things up again? Are there ANY stats from college that would indicate such? combine perhaps?
#fakenews
The pieces are there for him to be a good QB same as Hogan. Hogan's problem was his throwing motion was an complete mess. Kizers problem is his complete inconsistent ability his immature attitude and poor accuracy.
Do you have any empirical evidence that he has better physical tools or are you just making things up again? Are there ANY stats from college that would indicate such? combine perhaps?
#fakenews
The pieces are there for him to be a good QB same as Hogan. Hogan's problem was his throwing motion was an complete mess. Kizers problem is his complete inconsistent ability his immature attitude and poor accuracy.Hue is enamored of QBs with big arms that can stretch the field. FLAW. Ahem- Hue "felt the earth move" when he saw RG III running around in a t-shirt and shorts with no pressure on him. I knew right then and there- that workout was less than worthless. Anyone notice- been thinking about this one- a more than casual similarity between Griffin and Kizer? I sure do. You fit your offense to the talent on hand. The great coaches do- or are you just a "system" guy Hue trying to pound square pegs into round holes?
-
Do you have any empirical evidence that he has better physical tools or are you just making things up again? Are there ANY stats from college that would indicate such? combine perhaps?
#fakenews
The pieces are there for him to be a good QB same as Hogan. Hogan's problem was his throwing motion was an complete mess. Kizers problem is his complete inconsistent ability his immature attitude and poor accuracy.Hue is enamored of QBs with big arms that can stretch the field. FLAW. Ahem- Hue "felt the earth move" when he saw RG III running around in a t-shirt and shorts with no pressure on him. I knew right then and there- that workout was less than worthless. Anyone notice- been thinking about this one- a more than casual similarity between Griffin and Kizer? I sure do. You fit your offense to the talent on hand. The great coaches do- or are you just a "system" guy Hue trying to pound square pegs into round holes?
Hue is enamored of QBs with big arms that can stretch the field. FLAW. Ahem- Hue "felt the earth move" when he saw RG III running around in a t-shirt and shorts with no pressure on him. I knew right then and there- that workout was less than worthless. Anyone notice- been thinking about this one- a more than casual similarity between Griffin and Kizer? I sure do. You fit your offense to the talent on hand. The great coaches do- or are you just a "system" guy Hue trying to pound square pegs into round holes?
NFL.com's Jeff Darlington reports Browns coach Hue Jackson came away extremely impressed with Colin Kaepernick following his free agent workout.
Per Darlington, Jackson told a group of Browns executives that it felt like Kaepernick "Was like a Greek God" after watching him "roll out in a full sprint to throw a pass ." Jackson reportedly called Kaepernick's accuracy in passing drills "heavenly," and was "astonished" in general. We don't doubt Colin is still a freak of nature in shorts and t-shirts, but it wasn't just personal animus that got him released in San Francisco. Colin's natural gifts are rare in the history of football, but there's a lot standing between him and even resembling his elite younger form. -
At this point I'm all for Hogan starting. He gives the team a better chance at winning, and at this point I'm not sure what Kizer is getting out of playing so poorly.
But I'm confused by all this "Black Tarkenton" talk. How can Kizer hold the ball too long looking in vain for someone to be open, instead of throwing the ball away AND be someone who looks to run at the first sign of trouble?
At this point I'm all for Hogan starting. He gives the team a better chance at winning, and at this point I'm not sure what Kizer is getting out of playing so poorly.
But I'm confused by all this "Black Tarkenton" talk. How can Kizer hold the ball too long looking in vain for someone to be open, instead of throwing the ball away AND be someone who looks to run at the first sign of trouble?
Ghoolie double talk...
NFL.com's Jeff Darlington reports Browns coach Hue Jackson came away extremely impressed with Colin Kaepernick following his free agent workout.
Per Darlington, Jackson told a group of Browns executives that it felt like Kaepernick "Was like a Greek God" after watching him "roll out in a full sprint to throw a pass ." Jackson reportedly called Kaepernick's accuracy in passing drills "heavenly," and was "astonished" in general. We don't doubt Colin is still a freak of nature in shorts and t-shirts, but it wasn't just personal animus that got him released in San Francisco. Colin's natural gifts are rare in the history of football, but there's a lot standing between him and even resembling his elite younger form.Note to Sashi- tell Hue to cool it evaluating QBs,. first the earth moving, now Greek God? shove that evaluation up your a$$ Hue. I'll puke if the Browns sign this bum.
EDIT: and what ya gonna do about Deshone Hue? He's all of a sudden not Greek Godly enough for ya? Same stupid crap as with Griffin. Beware of workouts with no live pass rush!!!
-
kizer is the physically most gifted QB on the roster. PHYSICALLY. now between the ears he's #3. can't teach a pig how not to look like a pig.
i would trade a couple of bums on whatever side of the ball for brad kaaya from the panthers tomorrow.
-
At this point I'm all for Hogan starting. He gives the team a better chance at winning, and at this point I'm not sure what Kizer is getting out of playing so poorly.
But I'm confused by all this "Black Tarkenton" talk. How can Kizer hold the ball too long looking in vain for someone to be open, instead of throwing the ball away AND be someone who looks to run at the first sign of trouble?
Ghoolie double talk...
NFL.com's Jeff Darlington reports Browns coach Hue Jackson came away extremely impressed with Colin Kaepernick following his free agent workout.
Per Darlington, Jackson told a group of Browns executives that it felt like Kaepernick "Was like a Greek God" after watching him "roll out in a full sprint to throw a pass ." Jackson reportedly called Kaepernick's accuracy in passing drills "heavenly," and was "astonished" in general. We don't doubt Colin is still a freak of nature in shorts and t-shirts, but it wasn't just personal animus that got him released in San Francisco. Colin's natural gifts are rare in the history of football, but there's a lot standing between him and even resembling his elite younger form.Note to Sashi- tell Hue to cool it evaluating QBs,. first the earth moving, now Greek God? shove that evaluation up your a$$ Hue. I'll puke if the Browns sign this bum.
EDIT: and what ya gonna do about Deshone Hue? He's all of a sudden not Greek Godly enough for ya? Same stupid crap as with Griffin. Beware of workouts with no live pass rush!!!
Ghoolie double talk...
Note to Sashi- tell Hue to cool it evaluating QBs,. first the earth moving, now Greek God? shove that evaluation up your a$$ Hue. I'll puke if the Browns sign this bum.
Note to Sashi, quit Pickin bums and making the coach work with them.
kizer is the physically most gifted QB on the roster. PHYSICALLY. now between the ears he's #3. can't teach a pig how not to look like a pig.
i would trade a couple of bums on whatever side of the ball for brad kaaya from the panthers tomorrow.
Well if we are tradiing bums at least it looks like a fair trade.
WSS
-
kizer is the physically most gifted QB on the roster. PHYSICALLY. now between the ears he's #3. can't teach a pig how not to look like a pig.
i would trade a couple of bums on whatever side of the ball for brad kaaya from the panthers tomorrow.
kizer is the physically most gifted QB on the roster. PHYSICALLY. now between the ears he's #3. can't teach a pig how not to look like a pig.
i would trade a couple of bums on whatever side of the ball for brad kaaya from the panthers tomorrow.
Mik, don't know about Kaaya- haven't seen enough of him to make a judgement.
But you nailed the first part. There's smart (which Deshone is) and then there's football smart, which he isn't.
-
Browns will definitely win this weekend because the Indians lost horribly.
Kulber lost both starts this series... It's opposite week apparently.

-
As a courtesy to a Noob, I split your post out of the pack...
The difference in ceilings seen is all due to physical tools. They give Kizer the higher ceiling... a much higher ceiling IMO. Right now Hogan has the higher floor.
As for Kizer being the future... I can't speak for everyone here, but more than a few of us that want to continue to see him start do not know if he will be our future. That is why we want to see him start... to see what he can become.
As for Hogan being the future. I see him as being as good as he will ever be... right now. We can add pieces and support him better and win a little more thus achieving mediocrity, but that's it. That's what I see.
If you want to compete a little better in the short-term, start Hogan. If you want to win in the long-term, you start Kizer. Only one of them has the talent, the capacity to forestall spending one or more #1's on a QB in the 2018 Draft.
Tour- you're about the only one left in Kamp Kizer. Even Zombo who was big on Deshone has backed off. The PD poll was 92% in favor of starting Hogan this week. Even Hue is thinking about it after he reviewed the tape. Physical tools don't mean squat if you can't utilize them when the lights come on. How many combine workout warriors turned into flat out busts in the NFL?
I hope I'm wrong about this, but I'm seeing another Brandon Weeden\Derek Anderson in Deshone. Granted, he's more mobile than either. Can he improve? I sure hope so- but I have extreme doubts. & yeah, I know it's a small sample size in the pros. If you think I'm throwing him under the bus prematurely, go ahead. Even TCPO said he's probably never going to have top end accuracy- and that's a glaring, fatal flaw in my book. Almost all the top qbs are in the 65% completion category. Guess who checks in @ #10 this year so far? Hogan- with the same crappy receivers Kizer's been throwing to.
Winning in the long term with Deshone at the wheel will help us win in the long term- when we go 2-14, and draft Darnold, Allen, or Rosen in 2018.



Tour- you're about the only one left in Kamp Kizer. Even Zombo who was big on Deshone has backed off. The PD poll was 92% in favor of starting Hogan this week. Even Hue is thinking about it after he reviewed the tape. Physical tools don't mean squat if you can't utilize them when the lights come on. How many combine workout warriors turned into flat out busts in the NFL?
I hope I'm wrong about this, but I'm seeing another Brandon Weeden\Derek Anderson in Deshone. Granted, he's more mobile than either. Can he improve? I sure hope so- but I have extreme doubts. & yeah, I know it's a small sample size in the pros. If you think I'm throwing him under the bus prematurely, go ahead. Even TCPO said he's probably never going to have top end accuracy- and that's a glaring, fatal flaw in my book. Almost all the top qbs are in the 65% completion category. Guess who checks in @ #10 this year so far? Hogan- with the same crappy receivers Kizer's been throwing to.
Winning in the long term with Deshone at the wheel will help us win in the long term- when we go 2-14, and draft Darnold, Allen, or Rosen in 2018.



Even were I alone, which I am not, that wouldn't sway me, h. I'm used to it.
Deshone wasn't a "workout warrior". "The lights' don't matter... and aren't a factor... it's the light bulb in a QB's head that matters. It's not on inside Kizer... yet. It may never come one, but where he is now... the only way it can come on is thru playing. And 92% of the at 92% is willing to do anything to not lose now. They are simply "fans" tired of losing as are most here. All they know is they are tired of losing. That is the extent of their analysis. They love "the backup". Awesome...
I don't think you're prematurely doing anything. To say that I'd have to believe you'd studied Kizer first five games. I don't... if you had, then you might see he's nothing like either Wheezy or DA. TCPO's take may be correct. Any QB who is going to go deep often is never going to have "top accuracy". And Hue asks his QBs to go deep... often.
If we sacrifice knowledge of Kizer for 2 wins, then we are too stupid to deserve to win. But at least our fan base will be happy... until we fall short of even two wins...
-
Which of these Browns that are not under contract for 2018 do you see as "Key Players" that we must keep?
Player Pos. 2017 Team 2018 Team Type Current APY ▾ Guarantees Isaiah Crowell RB Browns UFA $2,746,000 $0 Josh Gordon WR Browns RFA $1,335,412 $3,727,638 Tank Carder ILB Browns UFA $1,250,000 $300,000 Matt McCants RT Browns UFA $855,000 $80,000 Marcus Martin LG Browns UFA $767,313 $671,252 Jamie Meder 43DT Browns RFA $615,000 $0 Chris Barker LG Browns ERFA $540,000 $0 T.Y. McGill 43DT Browns RFA $525,000 $0 Dan Vitale FB Browns ERFA $495,000 $0 Kevin Hogan QB Browns ERFA $495,000 $0 Austin Reiter C Browns ERFA $495,000 $0 Kasen Williams WR Browns ERFA $457,500 $0 I'll wait...
I never indicated that I was referring to 2018 free agents.
Bottom line: for the best interest of the team Kizer needs to sit. He's earned it.
I never indicated that I was referring to 2018 free agents.
Bottom line: for the best interest of the team Kizer needs to sit. He's earned it.
So beyond 2018... based on our 2017 record... not our 2018... al-righty then...
When you are in a hole... stop digging...
I really enjoyed the way Hogan played vs the Jets. I thought Kizer would ride his preseason momentum into the regular season, but he has clearly regressed since week 1.. He can move the ball, but somehow turns it over almost every single time in the redzone..
Maybe Kizer will benefit from sitting a year, but with this upcoming draft, we might be looking at another QB(Which I think would be a bad mistake.. We need Barkley to complement Duke Johnson, and a solid WR if Gordon doesn't come back). Hogan has looked good aside from 2 errant throws. He throws the ball with accuracy, he can move.Might not have the strongest arm, but he can get it done.. I'd say stick with him for the long haul.. Dude is only 24, is 6'3", can pass, run, and make all his reads..
Imagine a healthy CC, Gordon, Saquon Barkley, Duke, Njoku, and DeValve all out there.. We would have a legitimate offense..
So Hogan is your franchise?
Tour- I'll just say this- I'm not expecting Hogan to be "The Savior" by any means. For all I know, you could be right and he's a newer edition of Charlie Frye. BUT- I got damn tired of seeing Kizer making stupid (OK, rookie) after stupid mistakes that were costing us games.
Thanks for sharing your analysis...
Do you have any empirical evidence that he has better physical tools or are you just making things up again? Are there ANY stats from college that would indicate such? combine perhaps? #fakenews
The pieces are there for him to be a good QB same as Hogan. Hogan's problem was his throwing motion was an complete mess. Kizers problem is his complete inconsistent ability his immature attitude and poor accuracy.Again? And when was the prior time(s)?
"Stats" are not the measure of physical tools, but since you want some...
Passing Year School Conf Class Pos G Cmp Att Pct Yds Y/A AY/A TD Int Rate Career Notre Dame 422 695 60.7 5805 8.4 8.5 47 19 147.7 *2015 Notre Dame Ind SO QB 13 210 334 62.9 2880 8.6 8.5 21 10 150.1 2016 Notre Dame Ind JR QB 12 212 361 58.7 2925 8.1 8.4 26 9 145.6 And here are Hogan's...
Passing Year School Conf Class Pos G Cmp Att Pct Yds Y/A AY/A TD Int Rate Career Stanford 727 1103 65.9 9385 8.5 8.7 75 29 154.6 *2012 Stanford Pac-12 FR QB 10 109 152 71.7 1096 7.2 7.5 9 3 147.9 *2013 Stanford Pac-12 SO QB 14 180 295 61.0 2630 8.9 8.7 20 10 151.5 *2014 Stanford Pac-12 JR QB 13 232 352 65.9 2792 7.9 8.0 19 8 145.8 *2015 Stanford Pac-12 SR QB 14 206 304 67.8 2867 9.4 10.0 27 8 171.0 If you think Hogan's physical tools are in the same areas code as Kizer, then you are blind. Hogan's arm talent makes Hoyer look strong-armed.
Technically one was a no-decision.
IN a game we won... so there's that...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login