Houston Astros...food for thought perhaps
-
You have no eye or mind for analysis whatsoever. Worthless discussion.
0-8 is the only analysis that matters. The team hasn't won a game yet this year. Something has to be changed.
-
Thanks for confirming.
Confirming what? That you're ok with a team that doesn't win? That we should be happy because we have some nice gay stats that make some feel like the team is better when in the ONLY thing that matters in wins and losses is the team is 0-8
-
That you have no eye or mind for analysis whatsoever and this is a worthless discussion.
-
Thanks for confirming.
Confirming what? That you're ok with a team that doesn't win? That we should be happy because we have some nice gay stats that make some feel like the team is better when in the ONLY thing that matters in wins and losses is the team is 0-8
-
You have no eye or mind for analysis whatsoever. Worthless discussion.
0-8 is the only analysis that matters. The team hasn't won a game yet this year. Something has to be changed.
-
So instead, we can just pat ourselves on the back because we win 4 games/year. Sweet!
4 games a year? When will be that good again?
4 games a year? When will be that good again?
At the pace the current regime is going, it would take six full seasons to win four games.

-
Like comparing apples and onions.
-
And who did they say would be the 2017 WS champs back there in 2014?
Houston....
How am I not right? The team is 0-8. That's not an improvement over last years 0-8 at the same point.
So because they’re 0-8 now they won’t do anything in 2020? You really think that’s a logical case?
Houston....
So because they’re 0-8 now they won’t do anything in 2020? You really think that’s a logical case?
Austin, the fag capital of Tx.
-
4 games a year? When will be that good again?
At the pace the current regime is going, it would take six full seasons to win four games.

At the pace the current regime is going, it would take six full seasons to win four games.

Just think, I used to Bitch about only winning 4 games a year. ?
-
I held my tongue through the Indians 35 year process. Not again
-
Houston....
So because they’re 0-8 now they won’t do anything in 2020? You really think that’s a logical case?
Austin, the fag capital of Tx.
Speaking of incompetent people in positions they have no business being in...
Austin, the fag capital of Tx.
It's the Parma of Texas?
-
The Houston Astros completely disagree with you.
I'm sure they do. The process worked for them. That's great in baseball. Worked for the Cubs last year as well but in case you havent' figured out....that's a different sport. The guys you're trusting to pick the players and make this process work, haven't shown a lot of success in picking players to this point but we're supposed to just blindly trust them no matter what? Bring everyone back....coaches, front office...everyone. No changes...even if they go 0-16 or 1-15? Really? Nothing should change at all? An unprecedented level of suckage for an organization and that doesn't warrant any changes at all?
-
The Houston Astros completely disagree with you.
I'm sure they do. The process worked for them. That's great in baseball. Worked for the Cubs last year as well but in case you havent' figured out....that's a different sport. The guys you're trusting to pick the players and make this process work, haven't shown a lot of success in picking players to this point but we're supposed to just blindly trust them no matter what? Bring everyone back....coaches, front office...everyone. No changes...even if they go 0-16 or 1-15? Really? Nothing should change at all? An unprecedented level of suckage for an organization and that doesn't warrant any changes at all?
The guys you're trusting to pick the players and make this process work, haven't shown a lot of success in picking players to this point but we're supposed to just blindly trust them no matter what?
No I am saying they cant be judged yet becuase it's been 1.5 years, there is a big difference. Mark do you really think it's practical to judge the 2017 draft picks already, after eight games? That is just crazy surely
-
The guys you're trusting to pick the players and make this process work, haven't shown a lot of success in picking players to this point but we're supposed to just blindly trust them no matter what?
No I am saying they cant be judged yet becuase it's been 1.5 years, there is a big difference. Mark do you really think it's practical to judge the 2017 draft picks already, after eight games? That is just crazy surely
No I am saying they cant be judged yet becuase it's been 1.5 years, there is a big difference. Mark do you really think it's practical to judge the 2017 draft picks already, after eight games? That is just crazy surely
I think 8 games can give you a pretty good indication of what you have. We are pretty sure that Kizer ain't the guy. Njoku is fine...hardly first round talent to this point (kizer is partially to blame here as well), Peppers either isn't that good or is being used horribly by St. Greg Williams since I haven't seen him do anything other than be a return man.
Last years picks...Coleman? Certainly seems like a bust. They are missing more than they are hitting and they seem to be more interested in just passing off picking until the future rather than taking talented players. I'm not one who would say they should've taken Wentz (that's easy to do now), I thought there were serious questions about him and his level of competition in college. I have a hard time with a team that is likely to be 2-30 over a 2 year period (or worse) and saying we shouldn't change anything. That's a record level of suckage. Something needs to change. Whether its a new head coach...or just a new guy who is in charge of the draft room, but something has to be done.
-
No I am saying they cant be judged yet becuase it's been 1.5 years, there is a big difference. Mark do you really think it's practical to judge the 2017 draft picks already, after eight games? That is just crazy surely
I think 8 games can give you a pretty good indication of what you have. We are pretty sure that Kizer ain't the guy. Njoku is fine...hardly first round talent to this point (kizer is partially to blame here as well), Peppers either isn't that good or is being used horribly by St. Greg Williams since I haven't seen him do anything other than be a return man.
Last years picks...Coleman? Certainly seems like a bust. They are missing more than they are hitting and they seem to be more interested in just passing off picking until the future rather than taking talented players. I'm not one who would say they should've taken Wentz (that's easy to do now), I thought there were serious questions about him and his level of competition in college. I have a hard time with a team that is likely to be 2-30 over a 2 year period (or worse) and saying we shouldn't change anything. That's a record level of suckage. Something needs to change. Whether its a new head coach...or just a new guy who is in charge of the draft room, but something has to be done.
I think 8 games can give you a pretty good indication of what you have. We are pretty sure that Kizer ain't the guy. Njoku is fine...hardly first round talent to this point (kizer is partially to blame here as well), Peppers either isn't that good or is being used horribly by St. Greg Williams since I haven't seen him do anything other than be a return man.
Last years picks...Coleman? Certainly seems like a bust. They are missing more than they are hitting and they seem to be more interested in just passing off picking until the future rather than taking talented players. I'm not one who would say they should've taken Wentz (that's easy to do now), I thought there were serious questions about him and his level of competition in college. I have a hard time with a team that is likely to be 2-30 over a 2 year period (or worse) and saying we shouldn't change anything. That's a record level of suckage. Something needs to change. Whether its a new head coach...or just a new guy who is in charge of the draft room, but something has to be done.
I hear you Mark. I think Hue should go as he picked RG3, Kizer and nearly AJ McCarron and it's the offense that's crippling this team. He refuses to get help calling offensice plays. That's his baby and he should pay the price more than anyone.....IMO
-
I think 8 games can give you a pretty good indication of what you have. We are pretty sure that Kizer ain't the guy. Njoku is fine...hardly first round talent to this point (kizer is partially to blame here as well), Peppers either isn't that good or is being used horribly by St. Greg Williams since I haven't seen him do anything other than be a return man.
Last years picks...Coleman? Certainly seems like a bust. They are missing more than they are hitting and they seem to be more interested in just passing off picking until the future rather than taking talented players. I'm not one who would say they should've taken Wentz (that's easy to do now), I thought there were serious questions about him and his level of competition in college. I have a hard time with a team that is likely to be 2-30 over a 2 year period (or worse) and saying we shouldn't change anything. That's a record level of suckage. Something needs to change. Whether its a new head coach...or just a new guy who is in charge of the draft room, but something has to be done.
I hear you Mark. I think Hue should go as he picked RG3, Kizer and nearly AJ McCarron and it's the offense that's crippling this team. He refuses to get help calling offensice plays. That's his baby and he should pay the price more than anyone.....IMO
I hear you Mark. I think Hue should go as he picked RG3, Kizer and nearly AJ McCarron and it's the offense that's crippling this team. He refuses to get help calling offensice plays. That's his baby and he should pay the price more than anyone.....IMO
I think RGIII was an ok choice...he was a low cost, high upside potential and we moved on quickly from him. McCown was a mistake to let go especially with a rookie like Kizer. If the FO decides that Hue is the problem and moves on from him, I won't lose any sleep over it.
-
I hear you Mark. I think Hue should go as he picked RG3, Kizer and nearly AJ McCarron and it's the offense that's crippling this team. He refuses to get help calling offensice plays. That's his baby and he should pay the price more than anyone.....IMO
I think RGIII was an ok choice...he was a low cost, high upside potential and we moved on quickly from him. McCown was a mistake to let go especially with a rookie like Kizer. If the FO decides that Hue is the problem and moves on from him, I won't lose any sleep over it.
I think RGIII was an ok choice...he was a low cost, high upside potential and we moved on quickly from him. McCown was a mistake to let go especially with a rookie like Kizer. If the FO decides that Hue is the problem and moves on from him, I won't lose any sleep over it.
I don’t understand the reasoning of not having a veteran QB on the roster mentor the young’uns.
-
I think RGIII was an ok choice...he was a low cost, high upside potential and we moved on quickly from him. McCown was a mistake to let go especially with a rookie like Kizer. If the FO decides that Hue is the problem and moves on from him, I won't lose any sleep over it.
I don’t understand the reasoning of not having a veteran QB on the roster mentor the young’uns.
I don’t understand the reasoning of not having a veteran QB on the roster mentor the young’uns.
Isnt that Hue's job?
-
I don’t understand the reasoning of not having a veteran QB on the roster mentor the young’uns.
Isnt that Hue's job?
Isnt that Hue's job?
Depends on who is in control over the roster, Hue or the Harvard nerds?
-
Isnt that Hue's job?
Depends on who is in control over the roster, Hue or the Harvard nerds?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
