Josh Allen - Potato Bowl game
-
So is Rosen playing tonight or not?
I think a bigger concern about Rosen than his personality is his ability to stay on the field.
So is Rosen playing tonight or not?
I think a bigger concern about Rosen than his personality is his ability to stay on the field.
last i heard was no they say he is concussed
-
So is Rosen playing tonight or not?
I think a bigger concern about Rosen than his personality is his ability to stay on the field.
last i heard was no they say he is concussed
-
Uhh....errr, ahh...yea....concussed. And I'm going out with Morgan Fairchild.
agree 100 pct
-
He’s someone that needs a lot of time and coaching
We have neither
He’s someone that needs a lot of time and coaching
We have neither
If we sign a solid vet like Alex Smith we do have time. I'd be all for that path forward starting the vet and developing Allen.
-
Would Jesus count as one roster spot or three?
I'd worry about Jesus' ability to escape the rush... The Romans didn't have much trouble getting hold of him.
Would Jesus count as one roster spot or three?
I'd worry about Jesus' ability to escape the rush... The Romans didn't have much trouble getting hold of him.
Or is it two? Hypostatic union you know.
So getting crucified was part of the Process.
Uhh yeah. You know, the whole bearing the wrath of God for our sins thing....
-
@boo-fagley said:
Rosen has negative 154 rushing yards.
Allen has 770 positive rushing yards.
Allen is asked to generate a run offense for Wyoming. An average of 8 rush attempts per game in 17 and an average of 10 rush attempts in 16.
So now you can go to my first post in this thread. Obviously Allen is more athletic and gets yards with his feet, but if I have to choose between a passer or an athletic QB, I go passer first.
@nero said:
-
Would Jesus count as one roster spot or three?
I'd worry about Jesus' ability to escape the rush... The Romans didn't have much trouble getting hold of him.
Or is it two? Hypostatic union you know.
So getting crucified was part of the Process.
Uhh yeah. You know, the whole bearing the wrath of God for our sins thing....
Uhh yeah. You know, the whole bearing the wrath of God for our sins thing....
Oh I understand the story wargo... I'm Italian, I understand extortion when I see it.
-
@boo-fagley said:
Its not the point that Allen is more athletic. Rosen has negative rush yards by design.
If there only was a 5 Superbowl champion who had also 150 negative rush yards in his college career...

@boo-fagley said:
-
Uhh yeah. You know, the whole bearing the wrath of God for our sins thing....
Oh I understand the story wargo... I'm Italian, I understand extortion when I see it.
Oh I understand the story wargo... I'm Italian, I understand extortion when I see it.
Then don't say it's confusing?
-
Oh I understand the story wargo... I'm Italian, I understand extortion when I see it.
Then don't say it's confusing?
Then don't say it's confusing?
I didn't, I implied others did.
Man, you must be an absolute blast to hang around with. A real people person, you are.
-
Then don't say it's confusing?
I didn't, I implied others did.
Man, you must be an absolute blast to hang around with. A real people person, you are.
I didn't, I implied others did.
Man, you must be an absolute blast to hang around with. A real people person, you are.
I don't think you know what the turn of phrase you used actually means.
The PC nut and SJW telling me I'm not a blast to hang around with. That's really rich.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login