Who's #1?
-
I approve of using the Dark Lord like substitution. And I do know who. (perhaps an autocorrect is in order). But I doubt that Z would get it.....I don't think he has ever seen Harry Potter.
I know for sure Z hasn't seen Lord of the Rings- he told me as much way back. He's not into Fantasy, well except Fantasy Football.
-
Optimistic Nihilism

Browns fans have suffered freaking long enough already.
-
Optimistic Nihilism

Browns fans have suffered freaking long enough already.
-
Yes....but WHAT is the meaning of all this suffering?
I think it was the Buddha who said "to live is to suffer." The goal is to end the karmic cycle to end suffering. So us Browns fans should all kill ourselves.
-
Yes....but WHAT is the meaning of all this suffering?
I think it was the Buddha who said "to live is to suffer." The goal is to end the karmic cycle to end suffering. So us Browns fans should all kill ourselves.
-
That does not end the karmic cycle...that actually perpetuates it.
You need to to brush up on your Buddhism Gip. When you attain Nirvana, you're out of the Karmic cycle for good... Yeah, we're all coming back as frogs next time.
-
That does not end the karmic cycle...that actually perpetuates it.
You need to to brush up on your Buddhism Gip. When you attain Nirvana, you're out of the Karmic cycle for good... Yeah, we're all coming back as frogs next time.
You need to to brush up on your Buddhism Gip. When you attain Nirvana, you're out of the Karmic cycle for good... Yeah, we're all coming back as frogs next time.
You need to read up on your Buddhism. Killing yourself does NOT lead to Nirvana....in fact it leads you further away from it. There may be no more negative karmic flow than to commit suicide.
Now...if you said that we should all go out and purchase white elephants to get closer to Nirvana...that would be more productive.

-
I always kind of liked "Que sera, sera." Straight to the point.
(Nero can translate)
-
Not exactly Tour. It means "what will be, will be"
-
"Cocaine is a helluva drug"
Rick James
-
Saquon Barkley is #1 Overall.
We should take Barkley, he's a special type of player. I think he's better than Trent... He has the vision, the speed, the balance, hands and leaping ability that is going to lead to a lot of points for the team that drafts him. I hope it's us.
-
Saquon Barkley is #1 Overall.
We should take Barkley, he's a special type of player. I think he's better than Trent... He has the vision, the speed, the balance, hands and leaping ability that is going to lead to a lot of points for the team that drafts him. I hope it's us.
Saquon Barkley is #1 Overall.
We should take Barkley, he's a special type of player. I think he's better than Trent... He has the vision, the speed, the balance, hands and leaping ability that is going to lead to a lot of points for the team that drafts him. I hope it's us.
PO, I'm not saying don't draft Barkley- just not @ #1 overall. Or you think Saquon is magically going to turn Kizer into a HOF QB? (Just drop the Hogan love BTW) We aren't playing qb roulette April 2018, hoping the guy we want falls to us @ #4. It's WAY more likely the other way around.
-
-
Saquon Barkley is #1 Overall.
We should take Barkley, he's a special type of player. I think he's better than Trent... He has the vision, the speed, the balance, hands and leaping ability that is going to lead to a lot of points for the team that drafts him. I hope it's us.
Saquon Barkley is #1 Overall.
We should take Barkley, he's a special type of player. I think he's better than Trent... He has the vision, the speed, the balance, hands and leaping ability that is going to lead to a lot of points for the team that drafts him. I hope it's us.
Barkley is the best player entering the Draft in your mind, because you think he's better than Trent Richardson.
You just can't argue against logic like that.
-
Of course it is! Ever really spelled out the word therapist? The rapist. Now you'll never get that outa your head.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login




