Skip to content

Rosen

Locked The Browns Board
361 45 13.8k
  • Can't coach away a self-centered, immature, abrasive jackwagon personality - if not for that,

    he would at least make my top ten ....maybe.

  • Somehow I missed this thread.

    Cal doesn't want Rosen for political reasons?

    Oh God ... I hope we draft him now.

    Besides, have we tried a Jewish QB in Cleveland before? Maybe that is the curse-breaker.

    Zombo

    --Or maybe it's another 40 years in the desert

  • has nothing to do with politics. Fake news. I had rosenbum off my list well before I read about the

    political thing. It is what it is. What is this about rosenbum being Jewish??? and why would that matter?

  • A lot has been made about the concerns of poor intangibles with UCLA quarterback Josh Rosen. Those issues remain on the minds of talent evaluators. I spoke with two general managers of teams that are in the market for a franchise quarterback, and both of them said that Rosen's intangibles are still a major concern after reading the reports from area scouts. They feel because of his silver spoon upbringing, he doesn't relate well to all segments of an NFL locker room, and they think the desired leadership traits could be lacking with Rosen. Former teammates of Rosen who are in the NFL have been asked by teams about him, and they say he is atypical and a different kind of guy. Team sources also say that Rosen has a reputation for being a partier. He had a hot tub in his room and some team sources are worried about party substances.

    Party substances were a known and minor concern with Joey Bosa and Ezekiel Elliott in past years. Those negatives didn't keep either from going in the top five. That trend should be extended with Rosen. However, sources are more concerned about it with him because he is a quarterback who is supposed to be the team leader and face of a franchise. Thus, there is a higher standard of expectations. Rosen is going to get a lot of questions on his leadership, teammate relationships, and off-the-field habits over the next few months, starting with his interviews at the NFL Scouting Combine

    Read more: http://walterfootball.com/seniorbowl2018rumors.php#ixzz5AIetvf00

    Read more at http://walterfootball.com/seniorbowl2018rumors.php#APsvFcl4Wh7S8y1s.99

  • has nothing to do with politics. Fake news. I had rosenbum off my list well before I read about the

    political thing. It is what it is. What is this about rosenbum being Jewish??? and why would that matter?

    @calfoxwc said:

    has nothing to do with politics. Fake news. I had rosenbum off my list well before I read about the

    political thing. It is what it is. What is this about rosenbum being Jewish??? and why would that matter?

    Well, he is Jewish. And it doesn't matter.

    Just point of interest. He could be the Sandy Koufax of QBs.

    Zombo

  • Somehow I missed this thread.

    Cal doesn't want Rosen for political reasons?

    Oh God ... I hope we draft him now.

    Besides, have we tried a Jewish QB in Cleveland before? Maybe that is the curse-breaker.

    Zombo

    --Or maybe it's another 40 years in the desert

    Zombo said:

    Somehow I missed this thread.

    Cal doesn't want Rosen for political reasons?

    Oh God ... I hope we draft him now.

    Besides, have we tried a Jewish QB in Cleveland before? Maybe that is the curse-breaker.

    Zombo

    --Or maybe it's another 40 years in the desert

    It absolutely, 100%, is the case. Now let's just sit back and wait until the same sources come to the thread that were thoroughly rooted out as false or greatly exaggerated!

    Only thing that worries me about Rosen at this point is the injuries and frame. Rosen literally has everything you want in a franchise dude, couldn't agree with the source Tour put up more.

  • He's the best qb in this draft.  It gets clearer every week. The concussions are the only potential concern.  Leadership? He won the job right out of high school onto a top 15 team. You think he couldn't get them to buy in? You think they didn't like him at qb? That they didn't respect him cuz he's some jerkoff brat? Crazy talk. 

    All the character and personality issues seem to be pre combine and pre pro day.  

  • While I agree that Rosen is the best QB mechanics-wise and I think he is ready for the pros, the reason why I would not draft him #1 overall is the injury history.  We have all seen how Kessler played before vs. after his concussion.  The best passer in the draft will not help the Browns much if he's stuck on the bench, and we all know whoever the Browns QB is will be getting hit a lot.  Would hate to give him the "Tim Couch" treatment and ruin his career.   Whoever the Browns choose, it's nice that they can sit behind Tyrod without getting thrown in right away like Kizer was.  Maybe, just maybe, this is the year the Browns turn it all around.  

  • @calfoxwc said:

    Personally, I'd have rosenbum tied with Lamar Jackson at five

    We all are well aware of your personal feelings on Rosen.

    Your butthurt over his stance on your Orange Overload is why you are posting about him at 1am on a Monday night. 

    People with obvious maturity issues tend to have personal feelings that linger on and on. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    We all are well aware of your personal feelings on Rosen.

    Your butthurt over his stance on your Orange Overload is why you are posting about him at 1am on a Monday night. 

    People with obvious maturity issues tend to have personal feelings that linger on and on. 

    I don't think that is why Cal does not like Rosen.   I think it is something else.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    We all are well aware of your personal feelings on Rosen.

    Your butthurt over his stance on your Orange Overload is why you are posting about him at 1am on a Monday night. 

    People with obvious maturity issues tend to have personal feelings that linger on and on. 

    I don't think that is why Cal does not like Rosen.   I think it is something else.

    @the-gipper said:

    I don't think that is why Cal does not like Rosen.   I think it is something else.

    Nah, its that.  Notice the "bum" and slew of other little suffixes he adds to the names of people he hates?

  • has nothing to do with politics. Fake news. I had rosenbum off my list well before I read about the

    political thing. It is what it is. What is this about rosenbum being Jewish??? and why would that matter?

    @calfoxwc said:

    has nothing to do with politics. Fake news. I had rosenbum off my list well before I read about the

    political thing. It is what it is. What is this about rosenbum being Jewish??? and why would that matter?

    Because of your constant rhetoric Cal....people believe that you are among or sympathetic to this crowd:

    Hopefully, you will completely repudiate this perception of you....but that perception exists.

  • @calfoxwc said:

    has nothing to do with politics. Fake news. I had rosenbum off my list well before I read about the

    political thing. It is what it is. What is this about rosenbum being Jewish??? and why would that matter?

    Because of your constant rhetoric Cal....people believe that you are among or sympathetic to this crowd:

    Hopefully, you will completely repudiate this perception of you....but that perception exists.

    @the-gipper said:

    Because of your constant rhetoric Cal....people believe that you are among or sympathetic to this crowd:

    Hopefully, you will completely repudiate this perception of you....but that perception exists.

     Gip you're an idiot. 

    WSS

  • It's almost like Rosen comes from a wealthy family that could afford all of the QB coaching they could possibly give him...

    @mld-woody said:

    It's almost like Rosen comes from a wealthy family that could afford all of the QB coaching they could possibly give him...

    I think the question about the character might possibly have to do something with that. If you've been Rich all your life and just athletically gifted you be less dedicated to succeed in sports. 

    WSS

  • @calfoxwc said:

    has nothing to do with politics. Fake news. I had rosenbum off my list well before I read about the

    political thing. It is what it is. What is this about rosenbum being Jewish??? and why would that matter?

    Because of your constant rhetoric Cal....people believe that you are among or sympathetic to this crowd:

    Hopefully, you will completely repudiate this perception of you....but that perception exists.

    @the-gipper said:

    .

    •  

    @calfoxwc said:

    has nothing to do with politics. Fake news. I had rosenbum off my list well before I read about the

    political thing. It is what it is. What is this about rosenbum being Jewish??? and why would that matter?

    Because of your constant rhetoric Cal....people believe that you are among or sympathetic to this crowd:

    Hopefully, you will completely repudiate this perception of you....but that perception exists.

    oh. NOW Rosen is BLACK and that is why I don't have him on my list of draftable qb's if I were drafting?

    Stop being a moron. Wait, let me guess that he is also fakely adopting being Pocahontas, too? Some of you keep bringing up politics because you love rosen's politics. That is pretty sad. It's a football forum. Stop wetting your pants about the other forum, Gip.

  • @mld-woody said:

    It's almost like Rosen comes from a wealthy family that could afford all of the QB coaching they could possibly give him...

    I think the question about the character might possibly have to do something with that. If you've been Rich all your life and just athletically gifted you be less dedicated to succeed in sports. 

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    I think the question about the character might possibly have to do something with that.

    Those questions are 100% unfounded gossip

    Keep doubling down on those lies while ignoring fact! Nothing's more fun than making snap judgements and repeating your pie-in-the-sky conclusion louder when called out!  Never address reality, you're making your own! Nobody would ever say things like that about you - all gossip is real!

  • @the-gipper said:

    Because of your constant rhetoric Cal....people believe that you are among or sympathetic to this crowd:

    Hopefully, you will completely repudiate this perception of you....but that perception exists.

     Gip you're an idiot. 

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

     Gip you're an idiot. 

    WSS

    But I am absolutely right about this perception.

    Nevertheless....Cal can certainly disavow it...and hopefully resolve it. 

    Having met him, I would think, and hope not.

    Sorry that I had to be the one to have the courage to bring it to the surface. 

  • @westside-steve said:

    I think the question about the character might possibly have to do something with that.

    Those questions are 100% unfounded gossip

    Keep doubling down on those lies while ignoring fact! Nothing's more fun than making snap judgements and repeating your pie-in-the-sky conclusion louder when called out!  Never address reality, you're making your own! Nobody would ever say things like that about you - all gossip is real!

    @unsympathetic said:

    Those questions are 100% unfounded gossip

    Keep doubling down on those lies while ignoring fact! Nothing's more fun than making snap judgements and repeating your pie-in-the-sky conclusion louder when called out!  Never address reality, you're making your own! Nobody would ever say things like that about you - all gossip is real!

    Trust me man, the vast majority of us know this to be true. You're just wasting your time with the Cals of the world though. He'll just resort back to the same 3 articles from several months ago and hang onto em for dear life.

  • @westside-steve said:

    I think the question about the character might possibly have to do something with that.

    Those questions are 100% unfounded gossip

    Keep doubling down on those lies while ignoring fact! Nothing's more fun than making snap judgements and repeating your pie-in-the-sky conclusion louder when called out!  Never address reality, you're making your own! Nobody would ever say things like that about you - all gossip is real!

    @unsympathetic said:

    Those questions are 100% unfounded gossip

    Keep doubling down on those lies while ignoring fact! Nothing's more fun than making snap judgements and repeating your pie-in-the-sky conclusion louder when called out!  Never address reality, you're making your own! Nobody would ever say things like that about you - all gossip is real!

    I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility to say that someone who is already set financially and with more life options available to him may have less need of whatever Sports can bring him might be less dedicated to that sport. I did use the word might which should have assuaged little of your whining at least.

    WSS

  • @the-gipper said:

    .

    •  

    @calfoxwc said:

    has nothing to do with politics. Fake news. I had rosenbum off my list well before I read about the

    political thing. It is what it is. What is this about rosenbum being Jewish??? and why would that matter?

    Because of your constant rhetoric Cal....people believe that you are among or sympathetic to this crowd:

    Hopefully, you will completely repudiate this perception of you....but that perception exists.

    oh. NOW Rosen is BLACK and that is why I don't have him on my list of draftable qb's if I were drafting?

    Stop being a moron. Wait, let me guess that he is also fakely adopting being Pocahontas, too? Some of you keep bringing up politics because you love rosen's politics. That is pretty sad. It's a football forum. Stop wetting your pants about the other forum, Gip.

    @calfoxwc said:

    oh. NOW Rosen is BLACK and that is why I don't have him on my list of draftable qb's if I were drafting?

    Uh...no...Rosen is Jewish.....the video was the anti-Jewish rally.  

    Stop being a moron. Wait, let me guess that he is also fakely adopting being Pocahontas, too? Some of you keep bringing up politics because you love rosen's politics. That is pretty sad. It's a football forum. Stop wetting your pants about the other forum, Gip.

    I don't give a shite about Rosen's politics, nor about the other forum.  I am only, honestly, saying that there is a perception here that your hate of Rosen is not based on his football talent or character...but on something else.  

    Now, as I said,  hope that perception is completely wrong...and that you will disavow anything that implies that your disdain for Rosen is because of his race/religion/national background etc.  Here is your opportunity.

  • @westside-steve said:

     Gip you're an idiot. 

    WSS

    But I am absolutely right about this perception.

    Nevertheless....Cal can certainly disavow it...and hopefully resolve it. 

    Having met him, I would think, and hope not.

    Sorry that I had to be the one to have the courage to bring it to the surface. 

    @the-gipper said:

    But I am absolutely right about this perception.

    Nevertheless....Cal can certainly disavow it...and hopefully resolve it. 

    Having met him, I would think, and hope not.

    Sorry that I had to be the one to have the courage to bring it to the surface. 

    No you are not right about his perception. You are an idiot and a loudmouth and you don't know what you're talking about. You have no courage, no brains and in this instance no clue.

    This has nothing to do with your stupid politics or his. I know Cal personally and I know him to be one of the most pro-israel pro-jewish guys in my acquaintance.

    You can take it from here Cal.

    WSS