Radio Buzz
-
Just know that if, over the next two years, the Browns go 15-1 and 16-0 that Hue Jackson will have raised his career coaching record to .500!!
(hey...he was 8-8 with the Raiders, no?)
-
Just know that if, over the next two years, the Browns go 15-1 and 16-0 that Hue Jackson will have raised his career coaching record to .500!!
(hey...he was 8-8 with the Raiders, no?)
Just know that if, over the next two years, the Browns go 15-1 and 16-0 that Hue Jackson will have raised his career coaching record to .500!!
(hey...he was 8-8 with the Raiders, no?)
Oh yeah he'll move to the BROWNS v2.0 head of the class.... (revised 1-31 .031 worst in NFL ,history)
All-Time Head Coaches
Name League Years Regular Season Records Playoff Records Combined Records Hue Jackson NFL 2016- 1-15-0 (.063) 0-0-0 (0.000) 1-15-0 (.063) Mike Pettine NFL 2014-15 10-22-0 (0.313) 0-0-0 (0.000) 10-22-0 (0.313) Rob Chudzinski NFL 2013 4-12-0 (0.250) 0-0-0 (0.000) 4-12-0 (0.250) Pat Shurmur NFL 2011-12 9-23-0 (0.281) 0-0-0 (0.000) 9-23-0 (0.281) Eric Mangini NFL 2009-10 10-22-0 (0.3125) 0-0-0 (0.000) 10-22-0 (0.3125) Romeo Crennel NFL 2005-08 24-40-0 (0.375) 0-0-0 (0.000) 24-40-0 (0.375) Terry Robiskie NFL 2004* 1-4-0 (0.200) 0-0-0 (0.000) 1-4-0 (0.200) Butch Davis NFL 2001-04 24-35-0 (0.407) 0-1-0 (0.000) 24-36-0 (0.400) Chris Palmer NFL 1999-2000 5-27-0 (0.156) 0-0-0 (0.000) 5-27-0 (0.156)
Bill Belichick NFL 1991-95 36-44-0 (0.450) 1-1-0 (0.500) 37-45-0 (0.451) Jim Shofner NFL 1990* 1-6-0 (0.143) 0-0-0 (0.000) 1-6-0 (0.143) Bud Carson NFL 1989-90 11-13-1 (0.458) 1-1-0 (0.500) 12-14-1 (0.462)
Marty Schottenheimer NFL 1984-88 44-27-0 (0.620) 2-4-0 (0.333) 46-31-0 (0.597) Sam Rutigliano NFL 1978-84 47-50-0 (0.485) 0-2-0 (0.000) 47-52-0 (0.475) finger Modzelewski NFL 1977* 0-1-0 (0.000) 0-0-0 (0.000) 0-1-0 (0.000) Forrest Gregg NFL 1975-77 18-23-0 (0.485) 0-0-0 (0.000) 18-23-0 (0.439) Nick Skorich NFL 1971-74 30-24-2 (0.556) 0-2-0 (0.000) 30-26-2 (0.536) Blanton Collier NFL 1963-70 76-34-2 (0.691) 3-4-0 (0.429) 79-38-2 (0.675) Paul Brown NFL 1950-62 111-44-5 (0.691) 4-5-0 (0.444) 115-49-5 (0.701) Paul Brown AAFC 1946-49 47-4-3 (0.922) 5-0-0 (1.000) 52-4-3 (0.929) -
So.....lets put that in proper order: Best to worst:
1. Paul Brown .759
2. Blanton Collier .675
3. Marty Schottenheimer .597
4. Nick Skorich .536
5. Sam Rutigliano .475
6. Bud Carson .462
7. Bill Belichick .451
8. Forrest Gregg .439
9. Butch Davis .400
10. Romeo Crennell .375
11. Mike Pettine .313
12. Eric Mangini .3125
13. Pat Shurmur .281
14. Rob Chudzinski .250
15. Terry Robiskie .200 (Interim 1-4)
16. Chris Palmer .156
17. Jim Shofner .143 (Interim 1-6)
18. Hue Jackson .063
19. D-i-c-k Modzewlewski .00 (Interim....0-1)
-
That is something I never knew - Paul Brown and Blanton Collier had the same exact win % as HC of the NFL Browns.
-
That is something I never knew - Paul Brown and Blanton Collier had the same exact win % as HC of the NFL Browns.
That is something I never knew - Paul Brown and Blanton Collier had the same exact win % as HC of the NFL Browns.
And 10 coaches 1950-1995 and 9 coaches 1999-present.
Haven't done the quarterback numbers.
-
That is something I never knew - Paul Brown and Blanton Collier had the same exact win % as HC of the NFL Browns.
That is something I never knew - Paul Brown and Blanton Collier had the same exact win % as HC of the NFL Browns.
Uhm...no. Did you look above? Last time I took math .759 did not equal .675. (maybe PBs overall win % matched if you include his years with the Bengals?)
-
That is something I never knew - Paul Brown and Blanton Collier had the same exact win % as HC of the NFL Browns.
Uhm...no. Did you look above? Last time I took math .759 did not equal .675. (maybe PBs overall win % matched if you include his years with the Bengals?)
Uhm...no. Did you look above? Last time I took math .759 did not equal .675. (maybe PBs overall win % matched if you include his years with the Bengals?)
It appears the two lists differ, the regular season records 0.691 each just with the BROWNS which is more important, screw cinci.
Blanton Collier NFL 1963-70 76-34-2 (0.691) 3-4-0 (0.429) 79-38-2 (0.675) Paul Brown NFL 1950-62 111-44-5 (0.691) 4-5-0 (0.444) 115-49-5 (0.701) Paul Brown AAFC 1946-49 47-4-3 (0.922) 5-0-0 (1.000) 52-4-3 (0.929) -
Uhm...no. Did you look above? Last time I took math .759 did not equal .675. (maybe PBs overall win % matched if you include his years with the Bengals?)
It appears the two lists differ, the regular season records 0.691 each just with the BROWNS which is more important, screw cinci.
Blanton Collier NFL 1963-70 76-34-2 (0.691) 3-4-0 (0.429) 79-38-2 (0.675) Paul Brown NFL 1950-62 111-44-5 (0.691) 4-5-0 (0.444) 115-49-5 (0.701) Paul Brown AAFC 1946-49 47-4-3 (0.922) 5-0-0 (1.000) 52-4-3 (0.929) It appears the two lists differ, the regular season records 0.691 each just with the BROWNS which is more important, screw cinci.
Blanton Collier NFL 1963-70 76-34-2 (0.691) 3-4-0 (0.429) 79-38-2 (0.675) Paul Brown NFL 1950-62 111-44-5 (0.691) 4-5-0 (0.444) 115-49-5 (0.701) Paul Brown AAFC 1946-49 47-4-3 (0.922) 5-0-0 (1.000) 52-4-3 (0.929) Uhm, OK....I think I was looking at the overall record including playoffs. And/or, plus I was including AAFC.
-
It appears the two lists differ, the regular season records 0.691 each just with the BROWNS which is more important, screw cinci.
Blanton Collier NFL 1963-70 76-34-2 (0.691) 3-4-0 (0.429) 79-38-2 (0.675) Paul Brown NFL 1950-62 111-44-5 (0.691) 4-5-0 (0.444) 115-49-5 (0.701) Paul Brown AAFC 1946-49 47-4-3 (0.922) 5-0-0 (1.000) 52-4-3 (0.929) Uhm, OK....I think I was looking at the overall record including playoffs. And/or, plus I was including AAFC.
Uhm, OK....I think I was looking at the overall record including playoffs. And/or, plus I was including AAFC.
And you're still driving a 1946 Chevrolet.
-
Uhm, OK....I think I was looking at the overall record including playoffs. And/or, plus I was including AAFC.
And you're still driving a 1946 Chevrolet.
And you're still driving a 1946 Chevrolet.
Not quite that old....but old enough. A 2002 Mercury Grand Marquis. An old man's car, I know. But: A. I AM an old man and B. I got it cheap out of an estate I was handling. It was proverbially the car only driven to church on Sundays by a little old lady. So, it was reasonably low mileage considering its age.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
