Skip to content

All Saquon, all the Time...

Locked The Browns Board
303 28 8.7k 2
  • Who is this Saqwan feller of which you speak?

    And why does he bark?

    @tour2ma said:

    Who is this Saqwan feller of which you speak?

    And why does he bark?

    You don't bark? lol

     I wonder if Barkevious Mingo ever barked.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Who is this Saqwan feller of which you speak?

    And why does he bark?

    You don't bark? lol

     I wonder if Barkevious Mingo ever barked.

    @stinkhole said:

    You don't bark? lol

     I wonder if Barkevious Mingo ever barked.

    Whimpered, perhaps. 

  • Here's what happened against a real defense the last time the game was on the line

  • Just to humor Po-  😍  here's some actual Barkley news- wimpy excuse not to run another 40 at his pro day.... Resting on his combine numbers...    😛😆😮🙄   

    http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/22847163/running-back-saquon-barkley-work-penn-state-pro-day

  • Just to humor Po-  😍  here's some actual Barkley news- wimpy excuse not to run another 40 at his pro day.... Resting on his combine numbers...    😛😆😮🙄   

    http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/22847163/running-back-saquon-barkley-work-penn-state-pro-day

    @hoorta said:

    Just to humor Po-  😍  here's some actual Barkley news- wimpy excuse not to run another 40 at his pro day.... Resting on his combine numbers...    😛😆😮🙄   

    http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/22847163/running-back-saquon-barkley-work-penn-state-pro-day

    It sure reads in my mind when saying he could have done better, and has before, that pressure and bright lights might have gotten to him. Not a good sign ?

  • Oh look there he goes! Is it just me or did he look faster at PSU?  😆

    51veHUURCYL._AC_US218_.jpg

  • Here's what happened against a real defense the last time the game was on the line

    @sd_tom said:

    Here's what happened against a real defense the last time the game was on the line

    Hmm, you must have missed this.

  • @sd_tom said:

    Here's what happened against a real defense the last time the game was on the line

    Hmm, you must have missed this.

    @poeticg said:

    Hmm, you must have missed this.

    Yea, let's not answer ANY negative about Charles Barkley, let's try to change subject to make him look good.

    Obviously you don't know much about football, but scoring 2 TD's doesn't matter (maybe it does in fantasy, which I presume is all you know) when the other team scores more. You see, the object is to win the game, not have amazing stats. But of course you don't like stats when they don't favor you. One great thing about a dominant running back is the ability to keep the chains and clock moving at the end of game to keep other team off the field. How did that work against Buckeyes? 

    But go ahead and show another highlight film of Charles. We anticipate it PatheticG

  • Can you imagine if we ever picked a RB at #1 overall?  With all of the QB position problems we've had since our return?  The store with the names on the jersey...that was getting all the publicity from it...they took the shirt down because it's just too painful to Browns fans.  And some think we should just take the one that falls to us.

  • @sd_tom said:

    Here's what happened against a real defense the last time the game was on the line

    Hmm, you must have missed this.

    @poeticg said:

    Hmm, you must have missed this.

    That run which added to his whopping 44yds total? But,  he did boost his ypc to 2.1 with that one.  

    Take away that td run,  he rushed for a whopping 8 yds.  When the game was on the line,  he no showed. 

    I SEENT IT!  🙂

  • Take a look at the screenshot above- The defender #26 (in red) is you "trying" to make a case against Barkley. You're funny, now go clean yourself up son, it's embarrassing.

    I've seen Barkley juke Bosa to his knees, dust your boy Hubbard like a toddler, run past Vita Vea like he was a statue and straight dog a lot of these supposed first round talents. Barkley is a Beast - just admit it and quit crying because we're drafting him #1. 

    None of these QB's are worthy of being drafted before our boy Saquon,- I don't care if it's a QB, he's going to be backing up the backup next season. 

    Plenty of Front Offices have missed on #1 QBs in the past, you think that just because we pick "him" #1, this "random #1 QB" - one who shall not be named because nobody knows who is best) that he's going to be our QB for the next 20 to 30 years? Get real bro, Joe Thomas- the best LT to play the game barely made it 11 seasons. Don't try and pretend to know how long this guy or that guy is going to play. Each player is different and that is something you can't plan for. What if your coveted #1 QB busts? Yeah, you've all failed to address that but love to whine and whatnot about the best player in the draft... funny. 

  • Take a look at the screenshot above- The defender #26 (in red) is you "trying" to make a case against Barkley. You're funny, now go clean yourself up son, it's embarrassing.

    I've seen Barkley juke Bosa to his knees, dust your boy Hubbard like a toddler, run past Vita Vea like he was a statue and straight dog a lot of these supposed first round talents. Barkley is a Beast - just admit it and quit crying because we're drafting him #1. 

    None of these QB's are worthy of being drafted before our boy Saquon,- I don't care if it's a QB, he's going to be backing up the backup next season. 

    Plenty of Front Offices have missed on #1 QBs in the past, you think that just because we pick "him" #1, this "random #1 QB" - one who shall not be named because nobody knows who is best) that he's going to be our QB for the next 20 to 30 years? Get real bro, Joe Thomas- the best LT to play the game barely made it 11 seasons. Don't try and pretend to know how long this guy or that guy is going to play. Each player is different and that is something you can't plan for. What if your coveted #1 QB busts? Yeah, you've all failed to address that but love to whine and whatnot about the best player in the draft... funny. 

    @poeticg said:

    Take a look at the screenshot above- The defender #26 (in red) is you "trying" to make a case against Barkley. You're funny, now go clean yourself up son, it's embarrassing.

    I've seen Barkley juke Bosa to his knees, dust your boy Hubbard like a toddler, run past Vita Vea like he was a statue and straight dog a lot of these supposed first round talents. Barkley is a Beast - just admit it and quit crying because we're drafting him #1. 

    None of these QB's are worthy of being drafted before our boy Saquon,- I don't care if it's a QB, he's going to be backing up the backup next season. 

    Plenty of Front Offices have missed on #1 QBs in the past, you think that just because we pick "him" #1, this "random #1 QB" - one who shall not be named because nobody knows who is best) that he's going to be our QB for the next 20 to 30 years? Get real bro, Joe Thomas- the best LT to play the game barely made it 11 seasons. Don't try and pretend to know how long this guy or that guy is going to play. Each player is different and that is something you can't plan for. What if your coveted #1 QB busts? Yeah, you've all failed to address that but love to whine and whatnot about the best player in the draft... funny. 

    So then take one of the multiple people up on their bets big boy.

    I saw different bets with different amounts of money that "your boy" WON'T get drafted #1.

    And I through out a bet for NO MONEY, just a name change thst he WON'T be best player ever like you have said.

    I mean you were already wrong about how strong and fast he was, but we will forget that one.

    So either put on your big boy pants or stay quiet. Everyone has heard you on Barkley every one of the 12,312 posts you talked about him. And you have proved NOTHING with them, just like Barkley 

  • Take a look at the screenshot above- The defender #26 (in red) is you "trying" to make a case against Barkley. You're funny, now go clean yourself up son, it's embarrassing.

    I've seen Barkley juke Bosa to his knees, dust your boy Hubbard like a toddler, run past Vita Vea like he was a statue and straight dog a lot of these supposed first round talents. Barkley is a Beast - just admit it and quit crying because we're drafting him #1. 

    None of these QB's are worthy of being drafted before our boy Saquon,- I don't care if it's a QB, he's going to be backing up the backup next season. 

    Plenty of Front Offices have missed on #1 QBs in the past, you think that just because we pick "him" #1, this "random #1 QB" - one who shall not be named because nobody knows who is best) that he's going to be our QB for the next 20 to 30 years? Get real bro, Joe Thomas- the best LT to play the game barely made it 11 seasons. Don't try and pretend to know how long this guy or that guy is going to play. Each player is different and that is something you can't plan for. What if your coveted #1 QB busts? Yeah, you've all failed to address that but love to whine and whatnot about the best player in the draft... funny. 

    @poeticg said:

    Take a look at the screenshot above- The defender #26 (in red) is you "trying" to make a case against Barkley. You're funny, now go clean yourself up son, it's embarrassing.

    I've seen Barkley juke Bosa to his knees, dust your boy Hubbard like a toddler, run past Vita Vea like he was a statue and straight dog a lot of these supposed first round talents. Barkley is a Beast - just admit it and quit crying because we're drafting him #1. 

    None of these QB's are worthy of being drafted before our boy Saquon,- I don't care if it's a QB, he's going to be backing up the backup next season. 

    Plenty of Front Offices have missed on #1 QBs in the past, you think that just because we pick "him" #1, this "random #1 QB" - one who shall not be named because nobody knows who is best) that he's going to be our QB for the next 20 to 30 years? Get real bro, Joe Thomas- the best LT to play the game barely made it 11 seasons. Don't try and pretend to know how long this guy or that guy is going to play. Each player is different and that is something you can't plan for. What if your coveted #1 QB busts? Yeah, you've all failed to address that but love to whine and whatnot about the best player in the draft... funny. 

    LOL the only one embarrassing themselves is you. Did you run out of kleenex and lotion yet? 

  • No friend, I wasn't wrong. 

    Straight from the horse's mouth-

    Legit 4.3 guy, laser timed 4.29

    Has jumped a 42 inch vertical 

    Usually puts up 30 - 35 reps, wanted at least 30 reps. 

    So, by all means, continue to nitpick and reach for negatives but I think that it's pretty clear. "Most" everyone I've talked to personally are 100% on board with Barkley #1 and the best QB available at #4, so- you can't tell me nothing.

    Barkley #1 or bust.  

  • @poeticg said:

    Take a look at the screenshot above- The defender #26 (in red) is you "trying" to make a case against Barkley. You're funny, now go clean yourself up son, it's embarrassing.

    I've seen Barkley juke Bosa to his knees, dust your boy Hubbard like a toddler, run past Vita Vea like he was a statue and straight dog a lot of these supposed first round talents. Barkley is a Beast - just admit it and quit crying because we're drafting him #1. 

    None of these QB's are worthy of being drafted before our boy Saquon,- I don't care if it's a QB, he's going to be backing up the backup next season. 

    Plenty of Front Offices have missed on #1 QBs in the past, you think that just because we pick "him" #1, this "random #1 QB" - one who shall not be named because nobody knows who is best) that he's going to be our QB for the next 20 to 30 years? Get real bro, Joe Thomas- the best LT to play the game barely made it 11 seasons. Don't try and pretend to know how long this guy or that guy is going to play. Each player is different and that is something you can't plan for. What if your coveted #1 QB busts? Yeah, you've all failed to address that but love to whine and whatnot about the best player in the draft... funny. 

    LOL the only one embarrassing themselves is you. Did you run out of kleenex and lotion yet? 

    @sd_tom said:

    LOL the only one embarrassing themselves is you. Did you run out of kleenex and lotion yet? 

    I see you failed once again to address my issues with anything of substance... resulting back to infantile insults shows your maturity. 

    I'm 100% clear and concise in my evaluation or rather, my opinion. Where as I haven't seen you do anything but ride the coat-tails... maybe I'll start calling you "Tomlin Tom" 

  • No friend, I wasn't wrong. 

    Straight from the horse's mouth-

    Legit 4.3 guy, laser timed 4.29

    Has jumped a 42 inch vertical 

    Usually puts up 30 - 35 reps, wanted at least 30 reps. 

    So, by all means, continue to nitpick and reach for negatives but I think that it's pretty clear. "Most" everyone I've talked to personally are 100% on board with Barkley #1 and the best QB available at #4, so- you can't tell me nothing.

    Barkley #1 or bust.  

    @poeticg said:

    No friend, I wasn't wrong. 

    Straight from the horse's mouth-

    Legit 4.3 guy, laser timed 4.29

    Has jumped a 42 inch vertical 

    Usually puts up 30 - 35 reps, wanted at least 30 reps. 

    So, by all means, continue to nitpick and reach for negatives but I think that it's pretty clear. "Most" everyone I've talked to personally are 100% on board with Barkley #1 and the best QB available at #4, so- you can't tell me nothing.

    Barkley #1 or bust.  

    Hahaha straight from the horse's mouth.

    Ok, well since he said it has to be true. I ran a 4.12, benched 40 times, and have a 50 inch vertical.

    Do you believe me?

  • @poeticg said:

    No friend, I wasn't wrong. 

    Straight from the horse's mouth-

    Legit 4.3 guy, laser timed 4.29

    Has jumped a 42 inch vertical 

    Usually puts up 30 - 35 reps, wanted at least 30 reps. 

    So, by all means, continue to nitpick and reach for negatives but I think that it's pretty clear. "Most" everyone I've talked to personally are 100% on board with Barkley #1 and the best QB available at #4, so- you can't tell me nothing.

    Barkley #1 or bust.  

    Hahaha straight from the horse's mouth.

    Ok, well since he said it has to be true. I ran a 4.12, benched 40 times, and have a 50 inch vertical.

    Do you believe me?

    @gunz41 said:

    Hahaha straight from the horse's mouth.

    Ok, well since he said it has to be true. I ran a 4.12, benched 40 times, and have a 50 inch vertical.

    Do you believe me?

    You've proven yourself to be full of Sheet soooo, nah - I don't believe you. Barkley though? Yeah, I do. 

    Barkley and Baker are the picks at #1 and #4- read em and weep. 

  • @poeticg said:

    Take a look at the screenshot above- The defender #26 (in red) is you "trying" to make a case against Barkley. You're funny, now go clean yourself up son, it's embarrassing.

    I've seen Barkley juke Bosa to his knees, dust your boy Hubbard like a toddler, run past Vita Vea like he was a statue and straight dog a lot of these supposed first round talents. Barkley is a Beast - just admit it and quit crying because we're drafting him #1. 

    None of these QB's are worthy of being drafted before our boy Saquon,- I don't care if it's a QB, he's going to be backing up the backup next season. 

    Plenty of Front Offices have missed on #1 QBs in the past, you think that just because we pick "him" #1, this "random #1 QB" - one who shall not be named because nobody knows who is best) that he's going to be our QB for the next 20 to 30 years? Get real bro, Joe Thomas- the best LT to play the game barely made it 11 seasons. Don't try and pretend to know how long this guy or that guy is going to play. Each player is different and that is something you can't plan for. What if your coveted #1 QB busts? Yeah, you've all failed to address that but love to whine and whatnot about the best player in the draft... funny. 

    LOL the only one embarrassing themselves is you. Did you run out of kleenex and lotion yet? 

    @sd_tom said:

    LOL the only one embarrassing themselves is you. Did you run out of kleenex and lotion yet? 

    For the love of everything holy, I hope he stocked up on lotion. 

    He would have rubbed himself raw by now with all his "excitement" over Barkley. 

  • @gunz41 said:

    Hahaha straight from the horse's mouth.

    Ok, well since he said it has to be true. I ran a 4.12, benched 40 times, and have a 50 inch vertical.

    Do you believe me?

    You've proven yourself to be full of Sheet soooo, nah - I don't believe you. Barkley though? Yeah, I do. 

    Barkley and Baker are the picks at #1 and #4- read em and weep. 

    @poeticg said:

    You've proven yourself to be full of Sheet soooo, nah - I don't believe you. Barkley though? Yeah, I do. 

    Barkley and Baker are the picks at #1 and #4- read em and weep. 

    Want to bet on that? 

  • @poeticg said:

    You've proven yourself to be full of Sheet soooo, nah - I don't believe you. Barkley though? Yeah, I do. 

    Barkley and Baker are the picks at #1 and #4- read em and weep. 

    Want to bet on that? 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Want to bet on that? 

    You guys need the problem gambling hotline or something...

    All I hear is QB, QB, QB, QB, QB... stop it already. We're not taking a QB #1. Dorsey said getting the QB solved was priority #1, he's fulfilled that by trading for Tyrod Taylor, he's said he was the starter this year. Nowhere in any statement or press conference has Dorsey said that we're taking a QB #1. Only shell shocked fans and Mary Kay Cabot are declaring QB #1 as gospel. Don't be sheep. Be lions.