Latest Pluto
-
People that are moving to the Josh Allen idea are being swayed by his physical tools, IMO. I think after watching MONTHS of video, workouts, and game film, after a while...you just start to fall in love with a guy who can throw it a country mile. The problem is, that doesn't mean SQUAT in the NFL. I want to know who can THINK the fastest, who can process the quickest, who can get the ball out to the RIGHT GUY consistently, who can deliver it IN STRIDE, and many other qualities that have nothing to do with how much zip the ball has on it. Josh Allen terrifies me. Now, for what it's worth, I BELIEVE Josh Allen had the highest Wonderlic test by far out of the top QB prospects. Something like a 36. I'm not sure if there's really a correlation to high Wonderlic vs high performance, but I did find it interesting.
Mayfields college play means nothing in the NFL too.
Sam Bradford looked like a sure bet too.
Mayfields college play means nothing in the NFL too.
Sam Bradford looked like a sure bet too.
Bradford was injury-prone you can't really predict that.
Like Bilgewater.
WSS
-
I like to read Pluto the crux of this week's column:
The rookie quarterback situation is one big crap shoot. But regardless of who is under center they still need someone to throw it to:
......You can build the case for Gordon actually having a training camp followed by a regular season for the first time since 2013 getting him in game shape. He dropped only one pass last season, he caught one TD pass. But it's hard to build any plans around Gordon. He still should be viewed as a bonus.
The other receivers are Corey Coleman, Rashard Higgins and Ricardo Louis. Coleman has broken a hand in each of the last two seasons. According to PFF, he had four drops in nine games. Louis dropped seven passes. Higgins only dropped two passes, but wasn't very productive. No one in that group inspires any confidence....
More drama than what's on the Young & the Restless every week. Should be an interesting draft and 2018 season.
I like to read Pluto the crux of this week's column:
The rookie quarterback situation is one big crap shoot. But regardless of who is under center they still need someone to throw it to:
......You can build the case for Gordon actually having a training camp followed by a regular season for the first time since 2013 getting him in game shape. He dropped only one pass last season, he caught one TD pass. But it's hard to build any plans around Gordon. He still should be viewed as a bonus.
The other receivers are Corey Coleman, Rashard Higgins and Ricardo Louis. Coleman has broken a hand in each of the last two seasons. According to PFF, he had four drops in nine games. Louis dropped seven passes. Higgins only dropped two passes, but wasn't very productive. No one in that group inspires any confidence....
More drama than what's on the Young & the Restless every week. Should be an interesting draft and 2018 season.
Did Pluto forget about Landry....or was this written before the Landry trade was made?
-
FIFY. Still dreaming of Barkley at #1? It's not happening.
You yourself just posted 3 different Qbs that you would consider a perfect draft. Darnold, Rosen and Mayfield. You are going to get one at 4 and Camp Barkley is going to get our guy at #1.
This isn't a Sock-measuring competition, both the RB pick and the QB pick are going to be pivot able for our future. Barkley is useful now, and he'll be even more valuable(stronger, faster and smarter)when your guy is ready to step in. It's going to be a win/win for the Browns... don't get caught up in semantics. We can't gift Barkley to the Giants. He's going to be the talk of the NFL all season, and our offense is going to the top!
You yourself just posted 3 different Qbs that you would consider a perfect draft. Darnold, Rosen and Mayfield. You are going to get one at 4 and Camp Barkley is going to get our guy at #1.
This isn't a Sock-measuring competition, both the RB pick and the QB pick are going to be pivot able for our future. Barkley is useful now, and he'll be even more valuable(stronger, faster and smarter)when your guy is ready to step in. It's going to be a win/win for the Browns... don't get caught up in semantics. We can't gift Barkley to the Giants. He's going to be the talk of the NFL all season, and our offense is going to the top!
His name was Saquon, he was a showgirl
With yellow feathers in his hair and a dress cut down to there
He would merengue and do the cha-cha
And while he tried to be a star
Tony always tended bar
Across the crowded floor, they worked from eight til four
They were young and they had each other
Who could ask for more?At the copa (co) Copacabana (Copacabana)
The hottest spot north of Havana (here)
At the copa (co) Copacabana
Music and passion were always the fashion
At the copa they fell in loveCopa, Copacabana
His name was PoG
He wore a diamond
He was escorted to his chair, he saw Saquon dancing there
And when he finished, he called her over
But PoG went a bit too far
Tony sailed across the bar
And then the punches flew and chairs were smashed in two
-
You yourself just posted 3 different Qbs that you would consider a perfect draft. Darnold, Rosen and Mayfield. You are going to get one at 4 and Camp Barkley is going to get our guy at #1.
This isn't a Sock-measuring competition, both the RB pick and the QB pick are going to be pivot able for our future. Barkley is useful now, and he'll be even more valuable(stronger, faster and smarter)when your guy is ready to step in. It's going to be a win/win for the Browns... don't get caught up in semantics. We can't gift Barkley to the Giants. He's going to be the talk of the NFL all season, and our offense is going to the top!
I got $100 that says the Browns don't draft Barkley at #1. Time's a tickin'...
I got $100 that says the Browns don't draft Barkley at #1. Time's a tickin'...
I think Dutch is so confident that he will put some odds on it put up $100 and he'll pay $150 if Barkley is picked ##1 by the Cleveland Browns.
.......and I will volunteer to hold the money until after the draft for a small fee.

-
FIFY. Still dreaming of Barkley at #1? It's not happening.
You yourself just posted 3 different Qbs that you would consider a perfect draft. Darnold, Rosen and Mayfield. You are going to get one at 4 and Camp Barkley is going to get our guy at #1.
This isn't a Sock-measuring competition, both the RB pick and the QB pick are going to be pivot able for our future. Barkley is useful now, and he'll be even more valuable(stronger, faster and smarter)when your guy is ready to step in. It's going to be a win/win for the Browns... don't get caught up in semantics. We can't gift Barkley to the Giants. He's going to be the talk of the NFL all season, and our offense is going to the top!
You yourself just posted 3 different Qbs that you would consider a perfect draft. Darnold, Rosen and Mayfield. You are going to get one at 4 and Camp Barkley is going to get our guy at #1.
This isn't a Sock-measuring competition, both the RB pick and the QB pick are going to be pivot able for our future. Barkley is useful now, and he'll be even more valuable(stronger, faster and smarter)when your guy is ready to step in. It's going to be a win/win for the Browns... don't get caught up in semantics. We can't gift Barkley to the Giants. He's going to be the talk of the NFL all season, and our offense is going to the top!
Would it have made you any happier if I had just used Darnold? Boo-hoo, ANY of those three QBs are a better option than Saquon at #1. I don't have my head up a particular players azz like you do with Barkley. Guys have tried to bet you Saquon isn't going #1, damn near every reputable mock has the Browns drafting a QB first, and you keep droning on with unabated Barkley love. Try to get a grip on reality Po. Saquon at #1 isn't happening, and it's 50\50 at #4. 10 days to the Draft, and it can't get here soon enough. Barkley gets drafted by another team, start following him wherever he winds up. Got your Hogan Redskins jersey yet?

-
Yes it is. I don't care what you or any of these stupid scientists say.
Also
St Patrick is, by God, still a saint regardless of the popes anti-irish sentiment.
So there you bastard
WSS
Been an astronomy geek since I was six Steve, I'm with you. Pluto is more of a planet than Mercury if you want to get technical. If it's orbiting the sun and has its own mini solar system of moons, it's a planet.
-
Yes it is. I don't care what you or any of these stupid scientists say.
Also
St Patrick is, by God, still a saint regardless of the popes anti-irish sentiment.
So there you bastard
WSS
Been an astronomy geek since I was six Steve, I'm with you. Pluto is more of a planet than Mercury if you want to get technical. If it's orbiting the sun and has its own mini solar system of moons, it's a planet.
Been an astronomy geek since I was six Steve, I'm with you. Pluto is more of a planet than Mercury if you want to get technical. If it's orbiting the sun and has its own mini solar system of moons, it's a planet.
Especially now that they know how active it is geologically which is something that surprised them in seeing from the fly-by. And most surprising of all is that it actually has an atmosphere.
-
Yes it is. I don't care what you or any of these stupid scientists say.
Also
St Patrick is, by God, still a saint regardless of the popes anti-irish sentiment.
So there you bastard
WSS
Pluto meets the textbook definitions of a planet. It IS, a planet. No scientist would say otherwise. It is driven by our sun, a part of our solar system, locked in synchronized orbit, exhibits rotation, exerts the force science calls gravity on the rest of the planets. It is a planet. Some scientists say that an individual born with a penis who identifies as a woman, is simply a woman with a penis. So what, that is not considered science? Idiots.
-
Yes it is. I don't care what you or any of these stupid scientists say.
Also
St Patrick is, by God, still a saint regardless of the popes anti-irish sentiment.
So there you bastard
WSS
Pluto meets the textbook definitions of a planet. It IS, a planet. No scientist would say otherwise. It is driven by our sun, a part of our solar system, locked in synchronized orbit, exhibits rotation, exerts the force science calls gravity on the rest of the planets. It is a planet. Some scientists say that an individual born with a penis who identifies as a woman, is simply a woman with a penis. So what, that is not considered science? Idiots.
Pluto meets the textbook definitions of a planet. It IS, a planet. No scientist would say otherwise. It is driven by our sun, a part of our solar system, locked in synchronized orbit, exhibits rotation, exerts the force science calls gravity on the rest of the planets. It is a planet. Some scientists say that an individual born with a penis who identifies as a woman, is simply a woman with a penis. So what, that is not considered science? Idiots.
What if.....as does happen.....they cut their schmekel off and reform the skin into a vagina...or vaginal like entity?
-
Yes it is. I don't care what you or any of these stupid scientists say.
Also
St Patrick is, by God, still a saint regardless of the popes anti-irish sentiment.
So there you bastard
WSS
Been an astronomy geek since I was six Steve, I'm with you. Pluto is more of a planet than Mercury if you want to get technical. If it's orbiting the sun and has its own mini solar system of moons, it's a planet.
Pluto is more of a planet than Mercury if you want to get technical.
The planetary scientists say, "How come they didn't ask US if Pluto was a planet or not?"


But, as you can see, Pluto's orbit is not on the same plane as the other planets. And it's quite eccentric. Sometimes it's outside of Neptune's orbit and sometimes it isn't.
And Pluto is small. About half the diameter of Mercury. - It acts very much like a Kuiper Belt object...but it's geology and atmosphere are very planet like.
Gipper asked if Terry Pluto knew of Landry's signing. Yes, he did.
- Here's my favorite pic of Pluto:
-
It is not DNA....it is Chromosomes. Learn your science. (yes, I know....chromosomes are made up of DNA)
Besides....as we have said.....sex IDENTIFICATION....is a social...not biologic or genetic matter.
Its like your particular brand of being a football fan......You may have once been a male (Browns fan)....but you seem to have chosen...socially...to identify yourself as a female (Steeler fan).
So....if anyone can identify with those folks, it is you.
Beyond that, men that have had their peckers trimmed are called Eunuchs. At least you are not that.....football wise. You still at least have some kind of football/sexual identification.
-
It is not DNA....it is Chromosomes. Learn your science. (yes, I know....chromosomes are made up of DNA)
Besides....as we have said.....sex IDENTIFICATION....is a social...not biologic or genetic matter.
Its like your particular brand of being a football fan......You may have once been a male (Browns fan)....but you seem to have chosen...socially...to identify yourself as a female (Steeler fan).
So....if anyone can identify with those folks, it is you.
Beyond that, men that have had their peckers trimmed are called Eunuchs. At least you are not that.....football wise. You still at least have some kind of football/sexual identification.
It is not DNA....it is Chromosomes. Learn your science. (yes, I know....chromosomes are made up of DNA)
Besides....as we have said.....sex IDENTIFICATION....is a social...not biologic or genetic matter.
Its like your particular brand of being a football fan......You may have once been a male (Browns fan)....but you seem to have chosen...socially...to identify yourself as a female (Steeler fan).
So....if anyone can identify with those folks, it is you.
Beyond that, men that have had their peckers trimmed are called Eunuchs. At least you are not that.....football wise. You still at least have some kind of football/sexual identification.
It is DNA. If your DNA causes you to have a penis at birth....you are a man. There is no discussion needed here. Genetics, not judges determine the sexual identity of a person.
-
It is not DNA....it is Chromosomes. Learn your science. (yes, I know....chromosomes are made up of DNA)
Besides....as we have said.....sex IDENTIFICATION....is a social...not biologic or genetic matter.
Its like your particular brand of being a football fan......You may have once been a male (Browns fan)....but you seem to have chosen...socially...to identify yourself as a female (Steeler fan).
So....if anyone can identify with those folks, it is you.
Beyond that, men that have had their peckers trimmed are called Eunuchs. At least you are not that.....football wise. You still at least have some kind of football/sexual identification.
It is DNA. If your DNA causes you to have a penis at birth....you are a man. There is no discussion needed here. Genetics, not judges determine the sexual identity of a person.
It is DNA. If your DNA causes you to have a penis at birth....you are a man. There is no discussion needed here. Genetics, not judges determine the sexual identity of a person.
You really are thickheaded and don't get it aren't you really you are aren't you! You are demonstrating a lack of intellectual agility to understand social concepts and or anything out of your narrow tunnel vision and world
-
From now on, when a beautiful woman goes into the ladies room, I'm going to align my social self as a female and go on in the ladies room. I've always thought that I'd make a great lesbian.
From now on, when a beautiful woman goes into the ladies room, I'm going to align my social self as a female and go on in the ladies room. I've always thought that I'd make a great lesbian.
In your case yeah you probably are about the closest thing we have on here to a lesbianIn your case yeah you probably are about the closest thing we have on here to a lesbian
-
From now on, when a beautiful woman goes into the ladies room, I'm going to align my social self as a female and go on in the ladies room. I've always thought that I'd make a great lesbian.
In your case yeah you probably are about the closest thing we have on here to a lesbianIn your case yeah you probably are about the closest thing we have on here to a lesbian
In your case yeah you probably are about the closest thing we have on here to a lesbianIn your case yeah you probably are about the closest thing we have on here to a lesbian
I don't think you meant that as a compliment I don't think you meant that as a compliment I don't think you meant that as a compliment

-
In your case yeah you probably are about the closest thing we have on here to a lesbianIn your case yeah you probably are about the closest thing we have on here to a lesbian
I don't think you meant that as a compliment I don't think you meant that as a compliment I don't think you meant that as a compliment

-
Are you gay are you gay are you gay are you gayAre you gay are you gay are you gay are you
No. Not gay. I like women. That's why I can understand lesbianism. But I cannot fathom gayness.
...and stop your stuttering.
-
Are you gay are you gay are you gay are you gayAre you gay are you gay are you gay are you
No. Not gay. I like women. That's why I can understand lesbianism. But I cannot fathom gayness.
...and stop your stuttering.
No. Not gay. I like women. That's why I can understand lesbianism. But I cannot fathom gayness.
...and stop your stuttering.
I don't stutter, my phone stutters. It must have been made by Browns #1 overall draft pick in 1954, Bobby Garrett....who could not play in the NFL because he stuttered so badly he could not get the plays out in the huddle or call them at the line.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login