Skip to content

Jonathan Paul Manziel

The Browns Board
16.0k 396 570.2k 1
  • i know manziel wasn't involved with this DUI situation but what i don't understand is why these guys (any football player/celebs etc.) don't get everything they need to party with i.e. women, drugs, guns whatever and go to their mansion and lock the fucking door. the need to show your face and be TMZed at 2:30 in the fucking morning is beyond all comprehension. especially when you know your employer frowns on such behavior.

    needs to cut ties with that bodyguard.

    @miktoxic said:

    ... what i don't understand is why these guys (any football player/celebs etc.) don't get everything they need to party with i.e. women, drugs, guns whatever and go to their mansion and lock the fucking door.

    Isn't that what Jerrah tried? 🙂

  • So the same guy involved in the fight has now been caught with a DUI exactly one week right down to the time of morning it happened later. At least it lends itself to the idea the BOTH the guys fighting were drunk. I don't know if that says anything about Johnny, but it at least pokes some holes in the idea that only the "fan" was making drunken decisions.

    @hounddawg said:

    BOTH the guys fighting were drunk. I don't know if that says anything about Johnny, but it at least pokes some holes in the idea that only the "fan" was making drunken decisions.

    Birds of a feather......

  • Can't even remember how this escalated, but it's boring. Bottom line, I believe Johnny will succeed in the NFL, regardless of who likes him, who doesn't, who thinks he doesn't work hard enough even though they have no idea how hard he's working, or who thinks his stats don't matter but his "incidents" do. NFL history might be against me, Browns history is definitely against me, but Johnny Manziel history is on my side.

  • Why not?

  • I think so. He looked good considering what he was put into. Hoyer looked awful, again.

  • He has to start and not matter how bad he looks he finishes the season.

  • I think so. He looked good considering what he was put into. Hoyer looked awful, again.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I think so. He looked good considering what he was put into. Hoyer looked awful, again.

    I agree, Hoyer has gotten worse not better

  • Yes.. Hoyer has given it to him....

    BobPound!

  • Yep. I say go for it....

  • With such a bright outlook and a game with a "playoff atmosphere" laid an egg, Johnny likely starts next week, but if he lays an egg the back 3 will be sad.

  • As much as I was a Hoyer fan, as my ProfilePic can show, it is JMoney's time

  • No

  • ManzielSucks said:

    This is it. The beginning of the end for Pettine and company.

    The Browns could lose every game from here on out and it wouldn't be the end for Pettine and company. He's already more than doubled our win total from last year. How quickly we forget.

  • Playoffs are over for us. Gotta give JFF a chance to play. He needs this time to prepare for next season. Of course next year we will need someone to prepare for next season. "wait til next " is our battle cry.

  • ManzielSucks said:

    This is it. The beginning of the end for Pettine and company.

    The Browns could lose every game from here on out and it wouldn't be the end for Pettine and company. He's already more than doubled our win total from last year. How quickly we forget.

    @osiris said:

    The Browns could lose every game from here on out and it wouldn't be the end for Pettine and company. He's already more than doubled our win total from last year. How quickly we forget.

    Ditto. Not gonna see PITT or BAL drop their guys after dropping to 7-5 in "must win" games.

    The fact PITT and BAL lost also means we aren't out of the playoff hunt. Next week against IND is tough and huge.

  • I'll have to think about it just like Pettine now has to think it through before making that drastic a change. I really wanted JF to get a whole season with spot duty. Today qualifies for that since the game was just about gone anyway. A good time to see what the rook could do. But do you take the chance now if you're Pettine? I don't know. It's not a snap decision that's for sure. Be interesting to hear what he has to say in all post game pressers.

  • I'll have to think about it just like Pettine now has to think it through before making that drastic a change. I really wanted JF to get a whole season with spot duty. Today qualifies for that since the game was just about gone anyway. A good time to see what the rook could do. But do you take the chance now if you're Pettine? I don't know. It's not a snap decision that's for sure. Be interesting to hear what he has to say in all post game pressers.

    @texasag1969 said:

    I'll have to think about it just like Pettine now has to think it through before making that drastic a change. I really wanted JF to get a whole season with spot duty. Today qualifies for that since the game was just about gone anyway. A good time to see what the rook could do. But do you take the chance now if you're Pettine? I don't know. It's not a snap decision that's for sure. Be interesting to hear what he has to say in all post game pressers.

    I'm fairly confident he's only going to be asked about 1 thing in the pressers about 20 different ways. Hopefully the media is better than that.

  • I'll have to think about it just like Pettine now has to think it through before making that drastic a change. I really wanted JF to get a whole season with spot duty. Today qualifies for that since the game was just about gone anyway. A good time to see what the rook could do. But do you take the chance now if you're Pettine? I don't know. It's not a snap decision that's for sure. Be interesting to hear what he has to say in all post game pressers.

    @texasag1969 said:

    I'll have to think about it just like Pettine now has to think it through before making that drastic a change. I really wanted JF to get a whole season with spot duty. Today qualifies for that since the game was just about gone anyway. A good time to see what the rook could do. But do you take the chance now if you're Pettine? I don't know. It's not a snap decision that's for sure. Be interesting to hear what he has to say in all post game pressers.

    I still think they're going to give the ball to Hoyer against the Colts. Last chance to save the season, they'll likely prefer to have the guy back there who got 'em this far.

    Not saying I agree with it. And not suggesting it's the wise choice. But I think next game is a last-ditch effort for playoff position and Hoyer will be given his last chance.

  • Yes. Unfortunately playoffs are pretty much over for us now. Start the learning process for Johnny.

  • Yes. Unfortunately playoffs are pretty much over for us now. Start the learning process for Johnny.

    @reginabrownsfan said:

    Yes. Unfortunately playoffs are pretty much over for us now. Start the learning process for Johnny.

    No they aren't. BAL and PITT lost and fell into a 3 way tie with us. We still play BAL. Cincy is continuing to prove their scrubbiness, we get another crack at them too. We still determine our own fate.