Jonathan Paul Manziel
-
So fumbling a ball (and then scoring) means his decision making sucks? News to me.
-
Just gonna leave this here.

-
Just gonna leave this here.
Like what little I saw in the Scrimmage, but it's not even a Pre-Season game . . . so I'm really going to be critical of things this year . . . just been bit too many times by the propaganda.
-
Just gonna leave this here.

And the best man has been McCown.
-
I know. The point was he is taking a shot at Hoyer. Otherwise that comment is just out of left field.
-
Just gonna leave this here.

And the best man has been McCown.
And the best man has been McCown.
Not what I saw, but as I said, it's just a stinkin' Scrimmage . . . it's not even a Pre-Season game yet . . . and we all know those mean squat.
-
uh mccown looked better tonight, given the fact that he'd played vs. the ones D and not the twos. not discounting the fact that manziel looked a lot better than i've ever seen him look in a brown's uni.
-
uh mccown looked better tonight, given the fact that he'd played vs. the ones D and not the twos. not discounting the fact that manziel looked a lot better than i've ever seen him look in a brown's uni.
-
Darn eastern time threw me off so I missed it.
-
Unofficially Manziel was 9-for-11 for 93 yards with two TDs (sacked once by Nate Orchard).
-
So did Johnny get any reps with the 1s? I've read both that he did and that he didn't.
-
I know. The point was he is taking a shot at Hoyer. Otherwise that comment is just out of left field.
I know. The point was he is taking a shot at Hoyer. Otherwise that comment is just out of left field.
That makes so much more sense.
-
Yeah. I posted a note on the day we signed McCown that the owner of Texags.com had posted. He's good friends w Johnny so I really thought it was a good indication of the feelings from Johnny's camp.
He praised the signing and said Hoyer was not a good teammate at all and leaked made up stuff about Johnny. I got ripped for posting it but I don't know how you don't come to any other conclusion with that Farmer quote.
-
Tony Grossi tweeted. . .So did Johnny get any reps with the 1s? I've read both that he did and that he didn't.
@TonyGrossi: Looks like Johnny Manziel will get some time with 1s now. Josh McCown on field wearing baseball cap.
-
Since Johnny stepped into rehab and McCown signed, things are going just the way I would have hoped for all Browns fans. This is going to be a good team in the long run. The days of woe are nearing an end for the longest suffering fans anywhere. Hope is slowly but surely leading to reality.
-
Since Johnny stepped into rehab and McCown signed, things are going just the way I would have hoped for all Browns fans. This is going to be a good team in the long run. The days of woe are nearing an end for the longest suffering fans anywhere. Hope is slowly but surely leading to reality.
Since Johnny stepped into rehab and McCown signed, things are going just the way I would have hoped for all Browns fans. This is going to be a good team in the long run. The days of woe are nearing an end for the longest suffering fans anywhere. Hope is slowly but surely leading to reality.
Amen.
-
So fumbling a ball (and then scoring) means his decision making sucks? News to me.
Did you see the play? I'm sure you have. I know you saw a great play. I saw tons of athletic ability and little actual quarterbacking apart from keeping his eyes down field.
-
Truly neither QB played with the 1's. Mack never saw 11on 11's. Mack played up to 7 on 7's. Fine with me. Both QB's played well and that's along time coming out of me. OL and backs out of sync, No screens, No Mack at C may have helped or a better D front maybe to blame, either way good for us. Orchard got credit for sack but Shelton forced it, big time. Good for both doing their jobs they were brought in here to do. Don't ask M. Moore if Danny plays sideline to sidelines. (my 40 time my azz)
-
So fumbling a ball (and then scoring) means his decision making sucks? News to me.
Did you see the play? I'm sure you have. I know you saw a great play. I saw tons of athletic ability and little actual quarterbacking apart from keeping his eyes down field.
Did you see the play? I'm sure you have. I know you saw a great play. I saw tons of athletic ability and little actual quarterbacking apart from keeping his eyes down field.
Ok. But you cited it under "poor decision making." You mislabeled.
I could just as easily respond "yes I saw a great play because the kid made something out of nothing." If we could get a list of what counts as "actual quarterbacking," that'd be great, because apparently scrambling against the best front 7 in the country and throwing a TD against the best defense in the country doesn't.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
