Skip to content

cowboys vs texans....who watched that?

The Browns Board
57 11 783
  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #45

    Good news for us is joey won't be playing when we play the chargers. he's out till November. I'd give the chargers Og and our 1st rounder for Joey. Now that we have Myles Joey might reconsider playing for clev. There's rumors he's not terribly happy playing in SD. 

  • @mld-woody said:

    No, I mean cost as in draft capital. What it would take to move up to get them. 

    The only way Bosa falls anywhere near the middle of the first is if his injury gets flagged at the combine or something. Even if he doesn't play another snap for OSU he'll be higher than that. 

    OK, I was not thinking in terms of  trading up.   But I do think that not playing would have to cost him some draft positioning.  I mean.....he was considered almost a consensus #1 overall pick.   If he drops down to anywhere below that I think his injury will have cost him.  If he were to go lower than #3  it would be unquestionable that it did. 

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #46

    @the-gipper said:

    OK, I was not thinking in terms of  trading up.   But I do think that not playing would have to cost him some draft positioning.  I mean.....he was considered almost a consensus #1 overall pick.   If he drops down to anywhere below that I think his injury will have cost him.  If he were to go lower than #3  it would be unquestionable that it did. 

    No, no it wouldn't. But we've gone over this before so I'll leave it be.

  • @the-gipper said:

    OK, I was not thinking in terms of  trading up.   But I do think that not playing would have to cost him some draft positioning.  I mean.....he was considered almost a consensus #1 overall pick.   If he drops down to anywhere below that I think his injury will have cost him.  If he were to go lower than #3  it would be unquestionable that it did. 

    No, no it wouldn't. But we've gone over this before so I'll leave it be.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #47

    @mld-woody said:

    No, no it wouldn't. But we've gone over this before so I'll leave it be.

    You don't know that.  You have no clue how/if it will/would affect his  draft positioning.

  • @mld-woody said:

    I could of also said "all of the guys from Clemson" lol. I'm just most knowledgeable about our guys right now

    I'd take Houston's Ed Oliver too.... Aaron Donald Part II... 

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #48

    Nick Bosa's stock could drop if teams worry about re-injury. Not everyday you hear of a player tearing his "core"...

    And it may be circumstantial, but Joey's inclination to be injured doesn't help Nick's case.

    But on ability? Top three...

    @dutch-oven said:

    I'd take Houston's Ed Oliver too.... Aaron Donald Part II... 

    Yup... The kid is amazing.

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #49

    And Bosa is withdrawing from OSU to focus on the draft

  • And Bosa is withdrawing from OSU to focus on the draft

    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #50

    @mld-woody said:

    And Bosa is withdrawing from OSU to focus on the draft

    damn. ah well

  • And Bosa is withdrawing from OSU to focus on the draft

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #51

    @mld-woody said:

    And Bosa is withdrawing from OSU to focus on the draft

    I wonder how this will be taken...

  • @mld-woody said:

    And Bosa is withdrawing from OSU to focus on the draft

    I wonder how this will be taken...

    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #52

    @tour2ma said:

    I wonder how this will be taken...

    not hard math, he watched his brother get a ~20m signing bonus....

  • @mld-woody said:

    And Bosa is withdrawing from OSU to focus on the draft

    I wonder how this will be taken...

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #53

    @tour2ma said:

    I wonder how this will be taken...

    Well Clowney played his last year just trying to avoid injury so we saw how that worked out.

  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #54

    I wonder how long it will be for a scholarship that has a contract attached for a ball player to honor?

  • And Bosa is withdrawing from OSU to focus on the draft

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #55

    @mld-woody said:

    And Bosa is withdrawing from OSU to focus on the draft

    His injury was going to prevent him from playing this year anyway so this is probably the prudent responsible move for his futureHis injury was going to prevent him from playing this year anyway so this is probably the prudent responsible move for his future

  • @tour2ma said:

    I wonder how this will be taken...

    Well Clowney played his last year just trying to avoid injury so we saw how that worked out.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #56

    @texasag1969 said:

    Well Clowney played his last year just trying to avoid injury so we saw how that worked out.

    True... and on it's own Nick taking a pass on the rest of his college career might not be a big deal, but taken with Joey's injury issues it just might give teams pause.

    Plus there's not very limited tape on the improved 2018 edition of Nick... and what there is is largely against less than stellar opposition.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Well Clowney played his last year just trying to avoid injury so we saw how that worked out.

    True... and on it's own Nick taking a pass on the rest of his college career might not be a big deal, but taken with Joey's injury issues it just might give teams pause.

    Plus there's not very limited tape on the improved 2018 edition of Nick... and what there is is largely against less than stellar opposition.

    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #57

    @tour2ma said:

    True... and on it's own Nick taking a pass on the rest of his college career might not be a big deal, but taken with Joey's injury issues it just might give teams pause.

    Plus there's not very limited tape on the improved 2018 edition of Nick... and what there is is largely against less than stellar opposition.

    yes yes, fall to us nick bosa fall!!!!