Hyde traded
-
Dorsey probably knows Hue isn’t going to use Chubb as long as a veteran is around. Forced his hand.
Preparing for next year without Hue hopefully.
Dorsey probably knows Hue isn’t going to use Chubb as long as a veteran is around. Forced his hand.
Preparing for next year without Hue hopefully.
We can only hope.
-
-
This had better be followed up by getting a new receiver. Otherwise I think it's a needless gamble.
-
This had better be followed up by getting a new receiver. Otherwise I think it's a needless gamble.
This had better be followed up by getting a new receiver. Otherwise I think it's a needless gamble.
Thinking the same way.
-
Maybe getting some ammo to pull off a trade for a WR.
-
This strikes me as a move made by a GM who knows the current coaching staff isn't going to be here next season, and he could not give a flying fudge (but I didn't say fudge) about what they want or their feelings. He's going to get who he wants on the field now.
-
This also clears a roster spot
-
fukking Retarded trading ur grinder for a 5th. Hyde has been our workhorse. chubb needs time. Yesterday obe could argue this team had the best RB room ib the NFL. And today we dont. So god damn fukking stupid to do this now.
y'all can count on a thread im gonna make later this season when chibb gets dinged and this rerarded fukking kunt of an organization starts asking duke to do all the heavy lifting.....possibly getting him long term injured.
If this trade blows up in tbe browns face u can almoat guarantee we'll start to hear grumbling out of baker too cause they kunt swapped his stud backfield. Once baker has zero run game to rely on and teams just pin the ears back and come after him......well, baker was nice while it lasted. A couple feely good games, thanks jimmy...thanks dorsey. Now lets get baxk to talking about the #1 pick
-
-
This strikes me as a move made by a GM who knows the current coaching staff isn't going to be here next season, and he could not give a flying fudge (but I didn't say fudge) about what they want or their feelings. He's going to get who he wants on the field now.
This strikes me as a move made by a GM who knows the current coaching staff isn't going to be here next season, and he could not give a flying fudge (but I didn't say fudge) about what they want or their feelings. He's going to get who he wants on the field now.
Like you... I just feel like Hue is bench warmer... .. I just hope doesn't start his back stabbing Sheet again...
-
again, expanding chubbs touches doesnt mean having to trade the guy that got u 3 yds when u needed it. Im not sure chubb can get those tough interior yds like hyde does. They were pretty good comolinents to each other. and one was pretty good at guarding the young qb while the other might get him killed
-
This strikes me as a move made by a GM who knows the current coaching staff isn't going to be here next season, and he could not give a flying fudge (but I didn't say fudge) about what they want or their feelings. He's going to get who he wants on the field now.
This strikes me as a move made by a GM who knows the current coaching staff isn't going to be here next season, and he could not give a flying fudge (but I didn't say fudge) about what they want or their feelings. He's going to get who he wants on the field now.
Ya or it gives Hue another excuse for Jimmah.
“He trades my starting veteran running back mid season for a 5th round pick”
Not to mention Dorsey signed Hyde. So he’s using the Vet he signed at RB... just like he was using the QB vet he signed
I don’t know. Hopefully they are taking the payroll of a player they don’t really need and signing a WR or some LB depth...
-
again, expanding chubbs touches doesnt mean having to trade the guy that got u 3 yds when u needed it. Im not sure chubb can get those tough interior yds like hyde does. They were pretty good comolinents to each other. and one was pretty good at guarding the young qb while the other might get him killed
again, expanding chubbs touches doesnt mean having to trade the guy that got u 3 yds when u needed itd
Ah, correct me if I am wrong but those loser coaches did not use him when we were 1st and goal from the 1 last game. So there's that.
-
A young WR off a practice squad somewhere?
Some close to Browns saying Chubb was earmarked for a much larger role from here on out so they got something for Hyde before his value became zero
And should Chubb get hurt, Hyde's value is way more than zero.Our depth is approaching zero.
-
This was kind of ridiculous. I understand wanting to get duke the ball more, but hyde was a beast. I understand we want to give chubb more looks too and cut down on money. But realistically we're an injury away from being screwed now.
-
This was kind of ridiculous. I understand wanting to get duke the ball more, but hyde was a beast. I understand we want to give chubb more looks too and cut down on money. But realistically we're an injury away from being screwed now.
This was kind of ridiculous. I understand wanting to get duke the ball more, but hyde was a beast. I understand we want to give chubb more looks too and cut down on money. But realistically we're an injury away from being screwed now.
I don't know if I totally agree with it, but Dorsey might be thinking that some guy he finds off someone's practice squad could give him 3.4 yards a carry, and now that guy can be #3 and the guys he wants to see on the field - Chubb and Johnson will have to be?
This happened faster than I expected, I figured Hyde was going to be traded/cut this offseason.
-
A 3.4 ypc back they don’t even trust at the goal line is far from a beast
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login