Skip to content

Dutch's '18 Browns Questions

The Browns Board
87 10 2.9k
  • @the-gipper said:

    I agree.  You win.   

    I'm sorry, is this titled "Gipper's 2018 Browns Questions"? 

    No, no it is not. ?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @dutch-oven said:

    I'm sorry, is this titled "Gipper's 2018 Browns Questions"? 

    No, no it is not. ?

    Nevertheless he wins you can’t take that away from him 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I'm sorry, is this titled "Gipper's 2018 Browns Questions"? 

    No, no it is not. ?

    Nevertheless he wins you can’t take that away from him 

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by Nero
    #33

    @the-gipper said:

    Nevertheless he wins you can’t take that away from him 

    You have to realize that there's a good reason for me to be treated in such a slight, discriminatory and non-human way... I have gotten around it fairly easily around this board, but sometimes it's too much, that I can't take this kind of treatment...

    Reason being I'm hispanic. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    Nevertheless he wins you can’t take that away from him 

    You have to realize that there's a good reason for me to be treated in such a slight, discriminatory and non-human way... I have gotten around it fairly easily around this board, but sometimes it's too much, that I can't take this kind of treatment...

    Reason being I'm hispanic. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @nero said:

    You have to realize that there's a good reason for me to be treated in such a slight, discriminatory and non-human way... I have gotten around it fairly easily around this board, but sometimes it's too much, that I can't take this kind of treatment...

    Reason being I'm hispanic. 

    As far as I know Donald Trump doesn’t post here so I’m not sure that’s it. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    And the Big Dummy Award goes to... A lot of us weren't really close to Chubb's season totals, but Flugel was the farthest off. 

    Seven fewer yards than Flying J, but double FJ's number of TDs... and Flugs gets the nod???

    RECOUNT!!!!

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @tour2ma said:

    Seven fewer yards than Flying J, but double FJ's number of TDs... and Flugs gets the nod???

    RECOUNT!!!!

    Yeah, that's a fair argument, I can't really argue that. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I'm sorry, is this titled "Gipper's 2018 Browns Questions"? 

    No, no it is not. ?

    Nevertheless he wins you can’t take that away from him 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @the-gipper said:

    Nevertheless he wins you can’t take that away from him 

    But I already did! 

    MUHAHAHAHAHA! 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven
    #37

    10. Who leads the Browns in receptions? How many?

    Zombo: Landry, 100

    jcam222: Landry, 90

    Tour2ma: Landry, 98

    Nero: Landry, 95

    Coyote: Landry, 101

    mjp: Landry, 109

    Bob806: Njoku, 77

    FlyinJ: Landry, 95

    Flugel: Landry, 105

    gumby: Johnson, 87

    DutchOven: Landry, 82

    JDailey: Njoku, 68

    Answer: Jarvis Landry led the Browns in receptions with 81. Other top receivers were David Njoku (56), Duke Johnson (47), Antonio Callaway (43) and Rashard Higgins (39). 

    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner: Jarvis Landry was the overwhelming favorite, even if he had fewer receptions than most expected. That might not be the worst thing in the world, considering Mayfield's ability to spread the ball around. DutchOven almost nailed it. 

    And the Big Dummy Award goes to... I like the balls of taking someone besides Landry, but gumby's Duke Johnson prediction was nearly twice as high as what he delivered. 

  • 10. Who leads the Browns in receptions? How many?

    Zombo: Landry, 100

    jcam222: Landry, 90

    Tour2ma: Landry, 98

    Nero: Landry, 95

    Coyote: Landry, 101

    mjp: Landry, 109

    Bob806: Njoku, 77

    FlyinJ: Landry, 95

    Flugel: Landry, 105

    gumby: Johnson, 87

    DutchOven: Landry, 82

    JDailey: Njoku, 68

    Answer: Jarvis Landry led the Browns in receptions with 81. Other top receivers were David Njoku (56), Duke Johnson (47), Antonio Callaway (43) and Rashard Higgins (39). 

    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner: Jarvis Landry was the overwhelming favorite, even if he had fewer receptions than most expected. That might not be the worst thing in the world, considering Mayfield's ability to spread the ball around. DutchOven almost nailed it. 

    And the Big Dummy Award goes to... I like the balls of taking someone besides Landry, but gumby's Duke Johnson prediction was nearly twice as high as what he delivered. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #38

    @dutch-oven said:

    10. Who leads the Browns in receptions? How many?

    Zombo: Landry, 100

    jcam222: Landry, 90

    Tour2ma: Landry, 98

    Nero: Landry, 95

    Coyote: Landry, 101

    mjp: Landry, 109

    Bob806: Njoku, 77

    FlyinJ: Landry, 95

    Flugel: Landry, 105

    gumby: Johnson, 87

    DutchOven: Landry, 82

    JDailey: Njoku, 68

    Answer: Jarvis Landry led the Browns in receptions with 81. Other top receivers were David Njoku (56), Duke Johnson (47), Antonio Callaway (43) and R. Higgins (39). 

    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner: Jarvis Landry was the overwhelming favorite, even if he had fewer receptions than most expected. That might not be the worst thing in the world, considering Mayfield's ability to spread the ball around. DutchOven almost nailed it. 

    And the Big Dummy Award goes to... I like the balls of taking someone besides Landry, but gumby's Duke Johnson prediction was nearly twice as high as what he delivered. 

    FIX!!!

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #39

    Horseshoes, hand-grenades and Dutch's 18 Q's...

  • @dutch-oven said:

    10. Who leads the Browns in receptions? How many?

    Zombo: Landry, 100

    jcam222: Landry, 90

    Tour2ma: Landry, 98

    Nero: Landry, 95

    Coyote: Landry, 101

    mjp: Landry, 109

    Bob806: Njoku, 77

    FlyinJ: Landry, 95

    Flugel: Landry, 105

    gumby: Johnson, 87

    DutchOven: Landry, 82

    JDailey: Njoku, 68

    Answer: Jarvis Landry led the Browns in receptions with 81. Other top receivers were David Njoku (56), Duke Johnson (47), Antonio Callaway (43) and R. Higgins (39). 

    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner: Jarvis Landry was the overwhelming favorite, even if he had fewer receptions than most expected. That might not be the worst thing in the world, considering Mayfield's ability to spread the ball around. DutchOven almost nailed it. 

    And the Big Dummy Award goes to... I like the balls of taking someone besides Landry, but gumby's Duke Johnson prediction was nearly twice as high as what he delivered. 

    FIX!!!

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #40

    @the-gipper said:

    FIX!!!

    Fix what?

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #41

    11. Who leads the Browns in receiving yards? How many?

    Zombo: Gordon, 1333

    jcam222: Gordon, 1400

    Tour2ma: Landy, 1167

    Nero: Landry, 950

    Coyote: Gordon, 1120

    mjp: Landry, 1234

    Bob806: Landry, 1074

    FlyinJ: Gordon, 1005

    Flugel: Landry, 1100

    gumby: Landry, 1080

    DutchOven: Landry, 850

    JDailey: Gordon, 950

    Answer: Jarvis Landry lead the Browns with 976 receiving yards. Other notables: David Njoku (639), Antonio Callaway (586), Rashard Higgins (572), Duke Johnson (429). 

    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner: Oh boy, I knew this could end up being an interesting question to revisit the moment I wrote it, and it didn't disappoint. Josh Gordon ended up playing one game for the Browns before being traded, after another weird "Was he high?" moment finally (FINALLY) had the Browns say enough is enough. One reception for 17 yards and a touchdown for the season for Gordon. The winner is everyone's favorite olive-skinned foreigner, Nero. 

    And the Big Dummy Award goes to... With a prediction 1383 yards north of Josh Gordon's 17 yards, jcam222. 

  • 11. Who leads the Browns in receiving yards? How many?

    Zombo: Gordon, 1333

    jcam222: Gordon, 1400

    Tour2ma: Landy, 1167

    Nero: Landry, 950

    Coyote: Gordon, 1120

    mjp: Landry, 1234

    Bob806: Landry, 1074

    FlyinJ: Gordon, 1005

    Flugel: Landry, 1100

    gumby: Landry, 1080

    DutchOven: Landry, 850

    JDailey: Gordon, 950

    Answer: Jarvis Landry lead the Browns with 976 receiving yards. Other notables: David Njoku (639), Antonio Callaway (586), Rashard Higgins (572), Duke Johnson (429). 

    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner: Oh boy, I knew this could end up being an interesting question to revisit the moment I wrote it, and it didn't disappoint. Josh Gordon ended up playing one game for the Browns before being traded, after another weird "Was he high?" moment finally (FINALLY) had the Browns say enough is enough. One reception for 17 yards and a touchdown for the season for Gordon. The winner is everyone's favorite olive-skinned foreigner, Nero. 

    And the Big Dummy Award goes to... With a prediction 1383 yards north of Josh Gordon's 17 yards, jcam222. 

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @dutch-oven said:

    The winner is everyone's favorite olive-skinned foreigner, Nero.

    Olive-skinned? That's a stereotype, lol! Sorry to disappoint you... I'm very pale.

    But don't let this distract you from the fact that I did fairly well on this contest 😉

  • @dutch-oven said:

    The winner is everyone's favorite olive-skinned foreigner, Nero.

    Olive-skinned? That's a stereotype, lol! Sorry to disappoint you... I'm very pale.

    But don't let this distract you from the fact that I did fairly well on this contest 😉

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @nero said:

    Olive-skinned? That's a stereotype, lol! Sorry to disappoint you... I'm very pale.

    But don't let this distract you from the fact that I did fairly well on this contest 😉

    As an Italian, I consider it a great stereotype! ?

    You have done asi asi. 

  • @nero said:

    Olive-skinned? That's a stereotype, lol! Sorry to disappoint you... I'm very pale.

    But don't let this distract you from the fact that I did fairly well on this contest 😉

    As an Italian, I consider it a great stereotype! ?

    You have done asi asi. 

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #44

    @dutch-oven said:

    As an Italian, I consider it a great stereotype! ?

    You have done asi asi. 

    I've done de puta madre.

  • NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #45

    Zombo said:

    I think someone just went after someone's mama ...

    giphy.gif

    De puta madre means "great"...

  • @dutch-oven said:

    As an Italian, I consider it a great stereotype! ?

    You have done asi asi. 

    I've done de puta madre.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #46

    @nero said:

    I've done de puta madre.

    You wanna talk about Mamas?

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #47

    😆

    education-teaching-off_topic-school-schooling-teachers-classrooms-rman15537_low.jpg

  • Zombo said:

    I think someone just went after someone's mama ...

    giphy.gif

    De puta madre means "great"...

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #48

    @nero said:

    De puta madre means "great"...

    How to say whore in Spanish

    What's the Spanish word for whore? Here's a list of translations.

    Spanish Translation
    copy-icon-grey-30x30.png pronounce-icon-grey-30x30.png

    puta

    mother
     
     
     
    I don't know about y'all....but my Irish ass  would be kicking somebody's   Spanish ass.
  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #49

    I thought this was the Browns '18 thread.  😕

  • I thought this was the Browns '18 thread.  😕

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #50

    @mjp28 said:

    I thought this was the Browns '18 thread.  😕

    That is the thing about threads....they unravel.    

    Frankie says:   Relax

    Or maybe we will be talkin' bout your mama...✌️

  • @nero said:

    De puta madre means "great"...

    How to say whore in Spanish

    What's the Spanish word for whore? Here's a list of translations.

    Spanish Translation
    copy-icon-grey-30x30.png pronounce-icon-grey-30x30.png

    puta

    mother
     
     
     
    I don't know about y'all....but my Irish ass  would be kicking somebody's   Spanish ass.
    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #51

    @the-gipper said:

    How to say whore in Spanish

    What's the Spanish word for whore? Here's a list of translations.

    Spanish Translation
    copy-icon-grey-30x30.png pronounce-icon-grey-30x30.png

    puta

    mother
     
     
     
    I don't know about y'all....but my Irish ass  would be kicking somebody's   Spanish ass.

    Good job, Gipper. You found one of those particularities every language has. 

    I just thought of one in English that is very similar: terrific. It has a negative meaning but when you say ''Terrific'' you are actually saying "awesome!". 

    "De puta madre" has a positive meaning, "hijo de puta" doesn't (thought we use it on friendly environments).