Greedy Williams
-
-
-
Look out for that #26.?
I think he posts just to read his own ignorant posts.. Why someone wants to hangout in a Browns forum whose not a Browns fan just behooves me.. . Go hang with your own.. I have 0 desire to stalk a steelers board...
-
Look out for that #26.?
I think he posts just to read his own ignorant posts.. Why someone wants to hangout in a Browns forum whose not a Browns fan just behooves me.. . Go hang with your own.. I have 0 desire to stalk a steelers board...
-
-
Since you're the resident genius.. please tell us dick face...
-
I think the concerns if you will are all totally football. If someone is felt to be weak on the run that will drop his football value. If he’s tackling is questionable that will drop his football value. I think that is all that we are seeing here but as I said many or most cornerbacks have similar concerns.
He is an unwilling participant in run support and that is listed as a character concern. He "lacks the character" to get his hands dirty and make hard tackles. He's also listed as a "ankle biter" from more than just Walter football who I don't care for much myself but they are recognizable name. I could link a bunch of stuff from scouts that follow the steelers from months before the draft but some of you despite the dates I'd link would call it "hate" or a negative bias. If you flat out avoid making plays in the run game you lack character, not the kicking your gf kind of character or breaking your kids arm but still lacking in character. Take it or leave it.
He is an unwilling participant in run support and that is listed as a character concern. He "lacks the character" to get his hands dirty and make hard tackles. He's also listed as a "ankle biter" from more than just Walter football who I don't care for much myself but they are recognizable name. I could link a bunch of stuff from scouts that follow the steelers from months before the draft but some of you despite the dates I'd link would call it "hate" or a negative bias. If you flat out avoid making plays in the run game you lack character, not the kicking your gf kind of character or breaking your kids arm but still lacking in character. Take it or leave it.
"he doesn't like cheerios for breakfast, and I list that as a character concern". LOL
moron. On one play, he was on coverage, recogized the run, avoided the block by the wr, and went for the tackle, except the wr blocked him in the back and he still nearly got there.
He didn't have to tackle much, veg, but you're a squealer fan, that means nothing around here.
-
Look out for that #26.?
He was talking about the RB Snell from Kentucky, wasn't he?
-
Since you're the resident genius.. please tell us dick face...
There's an old saying that some around here should heed:
"Better to be quiet and be thought to be an idiot than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt." -
There's an old saying that some around here should heed:
"Better to be quiet and be thought to be an idiot than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt."There's an old saying that some around here should heed:
"Better to be quiet and be thought to be an idiot than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt."I wasn't even trying to be a dick, I was just having a laugh. I think nickers is just having a rough day.
-
Since you're the resident genius.. please tell us dick face...
-
Look out for that #26.?
He was talking about the RB Snell from Kentucky, wasn't he?
He was talking about the RB Snell from Kentucky, wasn't he?
The thread was on Greedy, so who cares how this circular argument got from here to there and back again.?
-
Look out for that #26.?
I think he posts just to read his own ignorant posts.. Why someone wants to hangout in a Browns forum whose not a Browns fan just behooves me.. . Go hang with your own.. I have 0 desire to stalk a steelers board...
I think he posts just to read his own ignorant posts.. Why someone wants to hangout in a Browns forum whose not a Browns fan just behooves me.. . Go hang with your own.. I have 0 desire to stalk a steelers board...
I already explained this dip shit but apparently you can't read. I don't spend that much time here nickers.
-
He is an unwilling participant in run support and that is listed as a character concern. He "lacks the character" to get his hands dirty and make hard tackles. He's also listed as a "ankle biter" from more than just Walter football who I don't care for much myself but they are recognizable name. I could link a bunch of stuff from scouts that follow the steelers from months before the draft but some of you despite the dates I'd link would call it "hate" or a negative bias. If you flat out avoid making plays in the run game you lack character, not the kicking your gf kind of character or breaking your kids arm but still lacking in character. Take it or leave it.
"he doesn't like cheerios for breakfast, and I list that as a character concern". LOL
moron. On one play, he was on coverage, recogized the run, avoided the block by the wr, and went for the tackle, except the wr blocked him in the back and he still nearly got there.
He didn't have to tackle much, veg, but you're a squealer fan, that means nothing around here.
"he doesn't like cheerios for breakfast, and I list that as a character concern". LOL
moron. On one play, he was on coverage, recogized the run, avoided the block by the wr, and went for the tackle, except the wr blocked him in the back and he still nearly got there.
He didn't have to tackle much, veg, but you're a squealer fan, that means nothing around here.
Westside isn't a steeler fan, nor is Tour and they both read the same thing I did. Now what?
-
"he doesn't like cheerios for breakfast, and I list that as a character concern". LOL
moron. On one play, he was on coverage, recogized the run, avoided the block by the wr, and went for the tackle, except the wr blocked him in the back and he still nearly got there.
He didn't have to tackle much, veg, but you're a squealer fan, that means nothing around here.
Westside isn't a steeler fan, nor is Tour and they both read the same thing I did. Now what?
Westside isn't a steeler fan, nor is Tour and they both read the same thing I did. Now what?
They are fine disagreeing with me, I could be wrong, just my opinion, but you are still a dickhead squealer squid. Although, I met a steeler fan yesterday - at the grocery, he said "How about your Browns !" we had a great conversation.
He says when Brown up and left, that was a sign that all is not well in Pittsburg, said that he and his son have barfsonhisbooger tshirts but barfs is such an ASS, they think they'll throw them away. He said the time Barf was on his motorcycle, and flipped off the police...
that was the end of rooting for him. Said the Browns may very well win the division, the steelers are going to have tough time.
Real good guy. Not like you - you always were a dickhead.
And, btw, I don't have time to watch whole game films, i'm making dandelion, blackberry jam in the kitchen, and a bunch of other stuff.
(did I mention that you are a dickhead?) LOL
-
Look out for that #26.?
I think he posts just to read his own ignorant posts.. Why someone wants to hangout in a Browns forum whose not a Browns fan just behooves me.. . Go hang with your own.. I have 0 desire to stalk a steelers board...
I think he posts just to read his own ignorant posts.. Why someone wants to hangout in a Browns forum whose not a Browns fan just behooves me.. . Go hang with your own.. I have 0 desire to stalk a steelers board...
I hear ya. At the same time.... if ol’ Vag has the balls to stick around if/when the Browns start beating the shit out of the Squeelers on the reg, good on him.
-
Westside isn't a steeler fan, nor is Tour and they both read the same thing I did. Now what?
They are fine disagreeing with me, I could be wrong, just my opinion, but you are still a dickhead squealer squid. Although, I met a steeler fan yesterday - at the grocery, he said "How about your Browns !" we had a great conversation.
He says when Brown up and left, that was a sign that all is not well in Pittsburg, said that he and his son have barfsonhisbooger tshirts but barfs is such an ASS, they think they'll throw them away. He said the time Barf was on his motorcycle, and flipped off the police...
that was the end of rooting for him. Said the Browns may very well win the division, the steelers are going to have tough time.
Real good guy. Not like you - you always were a dickhead.
And, btw, I don't have time to watch whole game films, i'm making dandelion, blackberry jam in the kitchen, and a bunch of other stuff.
(did I mention that you are a dickhead?) LOL
They are fine disagreeing with me, I could be wrong, just my opinion, but you are still a dickhead squealer squid. Although, I met a steeler fan yesterday - at the grocery, he said "How about your Browns !" we had a great conversation.
He says when Brown up and left, that was a sign that all is not well in Pittsburg, said that he and his son have barfsonhisbooger tshirts but barfs is such an ASS, they think they'll throw them away. He said the time Barf was on his motorcycle, and flipped off the police...
that was the end of rooting for him. Said the Browns may very well win the division, the steelers are going to have tough time.
Real good guy. Not like you - you always were a dickhead.
And, btw, I don't have time to watch whole game films, i'm making dandelion, blackberry jam in the kitchen, and a bunch of other stuff.
(did I mention that you are a dickhead?) LOL
This is a bunch of nonsensical bullshit. Similar to the bs you spew over on the political board. If I'm a dick head you are a mouth breather with sub standard intellect.
You all are still going to lose to the steelers. I can't wait until the Browns have to start paying their roster once some of those rookie contracts go away. Have fun!
-
They are fine disagreeing with me, I could be wrong, just my opinion, but you are still a dickhead squealer squid. Although, I met a steeler fan yesterday - at the grocery, he said "How about your Browns !" we had a great conversation.
He says when Brown up and left, that was a sign that all is not well in Pittsburg, said that he and his son have barfsonhisbooger tshirts but barfs is such an ASS, they think they'll throw them away. He said the time Barf was on his motorcycle, and flipped off the police...
that was the end of rooting for him. Said the Browns may very well win the division, the steelers are going to have tough time.
Real good guy. Not like you - you always were a dickhead.
And, btw, I don't have time to watch whole game films, i'm making dandelion, blackberry jam in the kitchen, and a bunch of other stuff.
(did I mention that you are a dickhead?) LOL
This is a bunch of nonsensical bullshit. Similar to the bs you spew over on the political board. If I'm a dick head you are a mouth breather with sub standard intellect.
You all are still going to lose to the steelers. I can't wait until the Browns have to start paying their roster once some of those rookie contracts go away. Have fun!
This is a bunch of nonsensical bullshit. Similar to the bs you spew over on the political board. If I'm a dick head you are a mouth breather with sub standard intellect.
You all are still going to lose to the steelers. I can't wait until the Browns have to start paying their roster once some of those rookie contracts go away. Have fun!
no, you're a dick head, alright. Regardless of you hating my conservative politics. At least I do a good job of not bringing it over here,...
which means you keep bringing it up because you are the one with a lower IQ while being an arrogant dickhead. Is barfsonhisbooger your boyfriend, or what?
wait, I don't really want to know. Never mind. I have fun meeting steeler fans anywhere - except for you giving steeler fans a bad name.
-
I think the concerns if you will are all totally football. If someone is felt to be weak on the run that will drop his football value. If he’s tackling is questionable that will drop his football value. I think that is all that we are seeing here but as I said many or most cornerbacks have similar concerns.
He is an unwilling participant in run support and that is listed as a character concern. He "lacks the character" to get his hands dirty and make hard tackles. He's also listed as a "ankle biter" from more than just Walter football who I don't care for much myself but they are recognizable name. I could link a bunch of stuff from scouts that follow the steelers from months before the draft but some of you despite the dates I'd link would call it "hate" or a negative bias. If you flat out avoid making plays in the run game you lack character, not the kicking your gf kind of character or breaking your kids arm but still lacking in character. Take it or leave it.
He is an unwilling participant in run support and that is listed as a character concern. He "lacks the character" to get his hands dirty and make hard tackles. He's also listed as a "ankle biter" from more than just Walter football who I don't care for much myself but they are recognizable name. I could link a bunch of stuff from scouts that follow the steelers from months before the draft but some of you despite the dates I'd link would call it "hate" or a negative bias. If you flat out avoid making plays in the run game you lack character, not the kicking your gf kind of character or breaking your kids arm but still lacking in character. Take it or leave it.
Your ignorance is beginning to know no bounds. But that measures then you have serious character concerns but all evidence in your participation on this board. So what kind of therapy and treatment are you doing for your character concerns
-
Been through the Miami game, SEL game and now onto the Auburn game. Wouldn't call Greedy and "unwilling" tackler. But like I said before, it's going to be important for him to put on some upper body strength and to work on his form a bit. There are times where he goes for the legs and it reminds me of Antoine Winfield in the technique. Other times? Not so much.
That being said - for anybody wondering how our safety situation will roll for the next year, this Delpit kid from LSU flashes off the screen when I'm watching GW and he reminds me of Jamal Adams.
Been through the Miami game, SEL game and now onto the Auburn game. Wouldn't call Greedy and "unwilling" tackler. But like I said before, it's going to be important for him to put on some upper body strength and to work on his form a bit. There are times where he goes for the legs and it reminds me of Antoine Winfield in the technique. Other times? Not so much.
That being said - for anybody wondering how our safety situation will roll for the next year, this Delpit kid from LSU flashes off the screen when I'm watching GW and he reminds me of Jamal Adams.
Winfield was one of the best tackling cornerbacks in the NFL history.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
