Gerald McCoy/ Mike Daniels
-
Peppers sucked,.
Peppers sucked,.
Playing in another area code his rookie year? What did you expect?
-
Peppers sucked,.
Playing in another area code his rookie year? What did you expect?
Playing in another area code his rookie year? What did you expect?
I really would have liked to see him with us in his 3rd year. Especially at his correct position and with another DC. He was so terrific in that Broncos game, I won't forget it. Now obviously ONE game doesn't make someone a great player, but he was still amazing and was basically the reason we won. Still, it's fair to say he didn't live up to hype, whether it's fair or not. I totally wish him the best and I liked his fire and passion.
-
I get the above Ogun love... I really do.... but as I wrote in the Depth Chart thread, so far Corbett ain't cutting it in OTAs. So if Ogun's departure results in an upgrade of our OL in return, then it's a move which may need to be made.
If we can't run effectively, then we goes nowhere in 2019.
If we go nowhere in 2019, then this locker room could disintegrate and the window that could have been may never be.
Still plenty of time... Austin or another OG still might emerge and be "adequate", but this kind of thinking has to start now.
-
I get the above Ogun love... I really do.... but as I wrote in the Depth Chart thread, so far Corbett ain't cutting it in OTAs. So if Ogun's departure results in an upgrade of our OL in return, then it's a move which may need to be made.
If we can't run effectively, then we goes nowhere in 2019.
If we go nowhere in 2019, then this locker room could disintegrate and the window that could have been may never be.
Still plenty of time... Austin or another OG still might emerge and be "adequate", but this kind of thinking has to start now.
I get the above Ogun love... I really do.... but as I wrote in the Depth Chart thread, so far Corbett ain't cutting it in OTAs. So if Ogun's departure results in an upgrade of our OL in return, then it's a move which may need to be made.
If we can't run effectively, then we goes nowhere in 2019.
If we go nowhere in 2019, then this locker room could disintegrate and the window that could have been may never be.
Still plenty of time... Austin or another OG still might emerge and be "adequate", but this kind of thinking has to start now.
I haven't had time to check into OTA's so I appreciate the update. Dorsey ridding the Oline of interior quality in favor of upgrading the perimeter talent was always a concern of mine. Reeks of the Falcons before they got the Oline issues fixed. Most especially issues right up the middle when you have a younger QB of a 'shorter' stature.
edit: I am curious if Corbett's struggles are with the overall physicality of the position or something more technique oriented such as shortening up the footwork and using better leverage to his advantage? The latter can come in time with the coaching... the former? - either you got it or you ain't got it. Might qualify him for a RT project? Won't speculate too much until I see these things with my own eyes at training camp though.
-
Should we sign McCoy, then I wonder if Ogun becomes trade bait for OL help...
I hope not. Ogunjobi had a really good year for us in 2018. Plus, while upside continues to unfold with him - his first contract is very cap friendly.
Signing Richardson upgraded the other DT spot.
IMO, adding McCoy where he is at today in terms of age + wear and tear means he can help us most rotating in with the 2 younger starters. Keep em all fresh and they should all just get better IMO. We needed more talent and depth at DT and the trio of Ogunjobi, Richardson and McCoy brings us that...
I hope not. Ogunjobi had a really good year for us in 2018. Plus, while upside continues to unfold with him - his first contract is very cap friendly.
Signing Richardson upgraded the other DT spot.
IMO, adding McCoy where he is at today in terms of age + wear and tear means he can help us most rotating in with the 2 younger starters. Keep em all fresh and they should all just get better IMO. We needed more talent and depth at DT and the trio of Ogunjobi, Richardson and McCoy brings us that...
I seem to recall Jobi got off to a really hot start last year, like in the conversation for best performing DTs in the game the first few weeks, but then cooled off a bit. Still a solid season all told, but l wonder if he and the team would have benefitted from a little more rotational help in the middle?
-
I get the above Ogun love... I really do.... but as I wrote in the Depth Chart thread, so far Corbett ain't cutting it in OTAs. So if Ogun's departure results in an upgrade of our OL in return, then it's a move which may need to be made.
If we can't run effectively, then we goes nowhere in 2019.
If we go nowhere in 2019, then this locker room could disintegrate and the window that could have been may never be.
Still plenty of time... Austin or another OG still might emerge and be "adequate", but this kind of thinking has to start now.
I get the above Ogun love... I really do.... but as I wrote in the Depth Chart thread, so far Corbett ain't cutting it in OTAs. So if Ogun's departure results in an upgrade of our OL in return, then it's a move which may need to be made.
If we can't run effectively, then we goes nowhere in 2019.
If we go nowhere in 2019, then this locker room could disintegrate and the window that could have been may never be.
Still plenty of time... Austin or another OG still might emerge and be "adequate", but this kind of thinking has to start now.
But I don’t think you weaken an Area of strength just to strengthen an area of weakness
-
I get the above Ogun love... I really do.... but as I wrote in the Depth Chart thread, so far Corbett ain't cutting it in OTAs. So if Ogun's departure results in an upgrade of our OL in return, then it's a move which may need to be made.
If we can't run effectively, then we goes nowhere in 2019.
If we go nowhere in 2019, then this locker room could disintegrate and the window that could have been may never be.
Still plenty of time... Austin or another OG still might emerge and be "adequate", but this kind of thinking has to start now.
But I don’t think you weaken an Area of strength just to strengthen an area of weakness
But I don’t think you weaken an Area of strength just to strengthen an area of weakness
The problem is, that area of weakness puts your young QB directly in its crosshairs.
-
I thought Duke Johnson is our trading ace the hole if we need a trading piece?..Hillard has already filled that role & for some reason? imo, Duke won't show-up for manditory camp either? We will get what we get at that point. If i remember the Wilks system from the Panthers run in 2013? Ogun ain't going anywhere..A rotational DT was huge getting Star Lotulelei & Ki Ki Short wind till the championship quarter..the 4th..Wilks gets pressure from his front 4..rotating will matter at DT & DE's..The Passing attack of games, has surely moved Wilks to a more of a 2 LB'er set seen in Zona. Wilks won't show his cards in preseason games, like many teams..But believe what you read in the nitro LB//that truely at times was the role of Peppers at Michigan..S Jermaine Whitehead from what i read loves this new role..Now let's see who whats to tackle..Mack Wilson from Bama had to be a Wilks pick after Taki.. Watch Wilson to get used more than Taki if Wilks has his choice..Am really getting excited to see this defense..Can't wait..meanwhile here's the checkbook balancing while McCoy takes his rightful visits.. https://expo.cleveland.com/sports/g66l-2019/05/682369c7e92820/how-the-cleveland-browns-can-afford-to-chase-gerald-mccoy-doug-lesmerises-3rd-short.html <<fixed to now open
-
I thought Duke Johnson is our trading ace the hole if we need a trading piece?..Hillard has already filled that role & for some reason? imo, Duke won't show-up for manditory camp either? We will get what we get at that point. If i remember the Wilks system from the Panthers run in 2013? Ogun ain't going anywhere..A rotational DT was huge getting Star Lotulelei & Ki Ki Short wind till the championship quarter..the 4th..Wilks gets pressure from his front 4..rotating will matter at DT & DE's..The Passing attack of games, has surely moved Wilks to a more of a 2 LB'er set seen in Zona. Wilks won't show his cards in preseason games, like many teams..But believe what you read in the nitro LB//that truely at times was the role of Peppers at Michigan..S Jermaine Whitehead from what i read loves this new role..Now let's see who whats to tackle..Mack Wilson from Bama had to be a Wilks pick after Taki.. Watch Wilson to get used more than Taki if Wilks has his choice..Am really getting excited to see this defense..Can't wait..meanwhile here's the checkbook balancing while McCoy takes his rightful visits.. https://expo.cleveland.com/sports/g66l-2019/05/682369c7e92820/how-the-cleveland-browns-can-afford-to-chase-gerald-mccoy-doug-lesmerises-3rd-short.html <<fixed to now open
I If i remember the Wilks system from the Panthers run in 2013? Ogun ain't going anywhere..A rotational DT was huge getting Star Lotulelei & Ki Ki Short wind till the championship quarter..the 4th..Wilks gets pressure from his front 4..rotating will matter at DT & DE's..The Passing attack of games, has surely moved Wilks to a more of a 2 LB'er set seen in Zona. Wilks won't show his cards in preseason games, like many teams..But believe what you read in the nitro LB//that truely at times was the role of Peppers at Michigan..S Jermaine Whitehead from what i read loves this new role..Now let's see who whats to tackle..Mack Wilson from Bama had to be a Wilks pick after Taki.. Watch Wilson to get used more than Taki if Wilks has his choice..Am really getting excited to see this defense..Can't wait..meanwhile here's the checkbook balancing while McCoy takes his rightful visits.. https://www.cleveland.com/sports/g66l-2019/05/682369c7e92820/how-the-cleveland-browns-can-afford-to-chase-gerald-mccoy-doug-lesmerises-3rd-short.html
Wilks wasn't the DC, that was McDermmott. He was... *googles* - DB's coach.
edit: that is a fair point - Duke could be that trade piece. I just hate to see him go. He can do things in the receiving game that I don't feel Hunt and Hilliard are capable of.
-
I If i remember the Wilks system from the Panthers run in 2013? Ogun ain't going anywhere..A rotational DT was huge getting Star Lotulelei & Ki Ki Short wind till the championship quarter..the 4th..Wilks gets pressure from his front 4..rotating will matter at DT & DE's..The Passing attack of games, has surely moved Wilks to a more of a 2 LB'er set seen in Zona. Wilks won't show his cards in preseason games, like many teams..But believe what you read in the nitro LB//that truely at times was the role of Peppers at Michigan..S Jermaine Whitehead from what i read loves this new role..Now let's see who whats to tackle..Mack Wilson from Bama had to be a Wilks pick after Taki.. Watch Wilson to get used more than Taki if Wilks has his choice..Am really getting excited to see this defense..Can't wait..meanwhile here's the checkbook balancing while McCoy takes his rightful visits.. https://www.cleveland.com/sports/g66l-2019/05/682369c7e92820/how-the-cleveland-browns-can-afford-to-chase-gerald-mccoy-doug-lesmerises-3rd-short.html
Wilks wasn't the DC, that was McDermmott. He was... *googles* - DB's coach.
edit: that is a fair point - Duke could be that trade piece. I just hate to see him go. He can do things in the receiving game that I don't feel Hunt and Hilliard are capable of.
Wilks wasn't the DC, that was McDermmott. He was... *googles* - DB's coach.
sure it was Mcgerm-mott's Defense..And Al Holcomb is now our LB coach, same at panthers & it seems the former Wilks panthers secondary coach has that same format working at camp in cleveland.I'm scared to death on the pattern match zones early, but Am excited to see the Wilks new tweaks..
-
Wilks wasn't the DC, that was McDermmott. He was... *googles* - DB's coach.
sure it was Mcgerm-mott's Defense..And Al Holcomb is now our LB coach, same at panthers & it seems the former Wilks panthers secondary coach has that same format working at camp in cleveland.I'm scared to death on the pattern match zones early, but Am excited to see the Wilks new tweaks..
sure it was Mcgerm-mott's Defense..And Al Holcomb is now our LB coach, same at panthers & it seems the former Wilks panthers secondary coach has that same format working at camp in cleveland.I'm scared to death on the pattern match zones early, but Am excited to see the Wilks new tweaks..and maybe fixing this attached link above that won't open ?
I'm not too worried about the defense as a whole, just the linebackers. Statistically I think we take a good step forward vs limiting the run, but I can't see us generating the turnovers we did last year especially at the pace the first 5 or 6 games saw. Although that might not be anywhere near as necessary if we're getting offenses off the field on 3rd down and being more stingy in the redzone (as we absolutely need to be)
-
But I don’t think you weaken an Area of strength just to strengthen an area of weakness
The problem is, that area of weakness puts your young QB directly in its crosshairs.
The problem is, that area of weakness puts your young QB directly in its crosshairs.
I didn't say do not improve an area of weakness....I said do not weaken an area of strength.
Beyond that: A. McCoy has NOT chosen the Browns....he could choose any one of 10 other teams....so it is completely premature to talk like he is here.
B. Ogunjobi is like 8 years younger than McCoy. And in my opinion it is better to keep him than to sign McCoy...if the choice is that we can only have one or the other. I choose Ojo. The better choice would be to have both. Fair to say?
C. I also see where Dorsey HAS made a serious attempt to bolster the OL. He did pick up Kush, Lamm and Witzmann....in attempt to strengthen what we all may perceive to be a weakness. Now, I will leave the evaluation of these players to others on here who think they know offensive linemen..and maybe they do. But these were moves made by Dorsey to improve this OL....and as far as I am concerned, we have to trust Dorsey's judgment in that area. You know...that area being football talent. I think he has done pretty well so far. Does he hit 100%? No.....but between Corbett, Robinson, Lamm, Kush, Witzmann, Hubbard, Harrison, Robinson, Forbes...all selected by Dorsey...in addition to holdovers Bitonio and Tretter.....I am certainly trusting that he has brought in and has beeen able to identify some pretty workable pieces on the OL. And that is not to say that he is finished there either.
-
The problem is, that area of weakness puts your young QB directly in its crosshairs.
I didn't say do not improve an area of weakness....I said do not weaken an area of strength.
Beyond that: A. McCoy has NOT chosen the Browns....he could choose any one of 10 other teams....so it is completely premature to talk like he is here.
B. Ogunjobi is like 8 years younger than McCoy. And in my opinion it is better to keep him than to sign McCoy...if the choice is that we can only have one or the other. I choose Ojo. The better choice would be to have both. Fair to say?
C. I also see where Dorsey HAS made a serious attempt to bolster the OL. He did pick up Kush, Lamm and Witzmann....in attempt to strengthen what we all may perceive to be a weakness. Now, I will leave the evaluation of these players to others on here who think they know offensive linemen..and maybe they do. But these were moves made by Dorsey to improve this OL....and as far as I am concerned, we have to trust Dorsey's judgment in that area. You know...that area being football talent. I think he has done pretty well so far. Does he hit 100%? No.....but between Corbett, Robinson, Lamm, Kush, Witzmann, Hubbard, Harrison, Robinson, Forbes...all selected by Dorsey...in addition to holdovers Bitonio and Tretter.....I am certainly trusting that he has brought in and has beeen able to identify some pretty workable pieces on the OL. And that is not to say that he is finished there either.
I didn't say do not improve an area of weakness....I said do not weaken an area of strength.
Beyond that: A. McCoy has NOT chosen the Browns....he could choose any one of 10 other teams....so it is completely premature to talk like he is here.
B. Ogunjobi is like 8 years younger than McCoy. And in my opinion it is better to keep him than to sign McCoy...if the choice is that we can only have one or the other. I choose Ojo. The better choice would be to have both. Fair to say?
C. I also see where Dorsey HAS made a serious attempt to bolster the OL. He did pick up Kush, Lamm and Witzmann....in attempt to strengthen what we all may perceive to be a weakness. Now, I will leave the evaluation of these players to others on here who think they know offensive linemen..and maybe they do. But these were moves made by Dorsey to improve this OL....and as far as I am concerned, we have to trust Dorsey's judgment in that area. You know...that area being football talent. I think he has done pretty well so far. Does he hit 100%? No.....but between Corbett, Robinson, Lamm, Kush, Witzmann, Hubbard, Harrison, Robinson, Forbes...all selected by Dorsey...in addition to holdovers Bitonio and Tretter.....I am certainly trusting that he has brought in and has beeen able to identify some pretty workable pieces on the OL. And that is not to say that he is finished there either.
Nice job with that Gips!
I don't think the offensive line is nearly as weak as some are making it out to be. Last year, the big worry/concern offensively was LT especially if we were ever going to put our 1st overall pick and investment on the field. I'll get to that in a second.
The best record Cleveland ever had with the trio of Joe Thomas, Alex Mack and Mitch Schwartz was 7-9. 2 of those guys made the Pro Bowl while Schwartz played well. Now all of a sudden, Cleveland improves from 0-16 to 7-8-1 (and 7-6 during games their rookie QB played in) in 2018. How does that happen if our offensive line is weak? Another rookie in our offense RB Nick Chubb had 9 starts, averaged over 5.2 yards a carry and finished with 996 yards rushing and 8 TDs on the ground. Again, I'm not seeing the weakness on the oline. Were there times they could have been more consistent? Sure, just like all areas of the team right?
So, last year the worry about this team was Left Tackle and what had been done to replace Joe Thomas. The concern was we only had Bitonio feeling his best NFL niche is OG, 1 undrafted FA Harrison; and if those didn't work we were going to have to try to tap what the Rams couldn't via former 2nd overall pick Greg Robinson. Who knew the best prize would be behind door #3? This year we shift this worry to RG and what had been done to replace Zeitler. Only this time, it looks like the FO added a few guys that started games in 2018 as well as a promising young prospect like Forbes to set up quite a challenge for the starting job at RG. There's also the possibility Corbett emerges as the guy they thought they drafted, which wouldn't suck. As we've seen over the years, not everyone emerges immediately especially on the offensive line. This year we only have to replace 1 starter on the offensive line compared to replacing 2 starters in 2018 (and 1 of those was a LT with 10 Pro Bowls). I think our FO can do it.
-
I get the above Ogun love... I really do.... but as I wrote in the Depth Chart thread, so far Corbett ain't cutting it in OTAs. So if Ogun's departure results in an upgrade of our OL in return, then it's a move which may need to be made.
If we can't run effectively, then we goes nowhere in 2019.
If we go nowhere in 2019, then this locker room could disintegrate and the window that could have been may never be.
Still plenty of time... Austin or another OG still might emerge and be "adequate", but this kind of thinking has to start now.
If we can't run effectively, then we goes nowhere in 2019.
Zeitler also allowed the lowest pressure per snap rate in the league for guards last season [bitonio #3 least].. this justifies all the FA OL good at passpro.
Chubb last season had the most yards per snap after contact of any RB since PFF started charting.. and even if that stat reverts to the mean [One, nobody we plug in would be as good as Zeitler and Two, Chubb had a once-in-a-lifetime season last year] I won't be shocked if we don't appear to "run effectively" next season.
-
I get the above Ogun love... I really do.... but as I wrote in the Depth Chart thread, so far Corbett ain't cutting it in OTAs. So if Ogun's departure results in an upgrade of our OL in return, then it's a move which may need to be made.
If we can't run effectively, then we goes nowhere in 2019.
If we go nowhere in 2019, then this locker room could disintegrate and the window that could have been may never be.
Still plenty of time... Austin or another OG still might emerge and be "adequate", but this kind of thinking has to start now.
I get the above Ogun love... I really do.... but as I wrote in the Depth Chart thread, so far Corbett ain't cutting it in OTAs. So if Ogun's departure results in an upgrade of our OL in return, then it's a move which may need to be made.
If we can't run effectively, then we goes nowhere in 2019.
If we go nowhere in 2019, then this locker room could disintegrate and the window that could have been may never be.
Still plenty of time... Austin or another OG still might emerge and be "adequate", but this kind of thinking has to start now.
I share your concern about Corbett Tour- but.
So, last year the worry about this team was Left Tackle and what had been done to replace Joe Thomas. The concern was we only had Bitonio feeling his best NFL niche is OG, 1 undrafted FA Harrison; and if those didn't work we were going to have to try to tap what the Rams couldn't via former 2nd overall pick Greg Robinson. Who knew the best prize would be behind door #3? This year we shift this worry to RG and what had been done to replace Zeitler. Only this time, it looks like the FO added a few guys that started games in 2018 as well as a promising young prospect like Forbes to set up quite a challenge for the starting job at RG. There's also the possibility Corbett emerges as the guy they thought they drafted, which wouldn't suck. As we've seen over the years, not everyone emerges immediately especially on the offensive line. This year we only have to replace 1 starter on the offensive line compared to replacing 2 starters in 2018 (and 1 of those was a LT with 10 Pro Bowls). I think our FO can do it.
In that regard I give you Exhibit A: Cam "Turnstile" Erving, who the majority of us would have helped buy his plane ticket out of town he sucked so bad. Turns out he became at least a respectable starter for the Chiefs- much to my (and probably everyone else's) amazement.
-
I get the above Ogun love... I really do.... but as I wrote in the Depth Chart thread, so far Corbett ain't cutting it in OTAs. So if Ogun's departure results in an upgrade of our OL in return, then it's a move which may need to be made.
If we can't run effectively, then we goes nowhere in 2019.
If we go nowhere in 2019, then this locker room could disintegrate and the window that could have been may never be.
Still plenty of time... Austin or another OG still might emerge and be "adequate", but this kind of thinking has to start now.
I share your concern about Corbett Tour- but.
So, last year the worry about this team was Left Tackle and what had been done to replace Joe Thomas. The concern was we only had Bitonio feeling his best NFL niche is OG, 1 undrafted FA Harrison; and if those didn't work we were going to have to try to tap what the Rams couldn't via former 2nd overall pick Greg Robinson. Who knew the best prize would be behind door #3? This year we shift this worry to RG and what had been done to replace Zeitler. Only this time, it looks like the FO added a few guys that started games in 2018 as well as a promising young prospect like Forbes to set up quite a challenge for the starting job at RG. There's also the possibility Corbett emerges as the guy they thought they drafted, which wouldn't suck. As we've seen over the years, not everyone emerges immediately especially on the offensive line. This year we only have to replace 1 starter on the offensive line compared to replacing 2 starters in 2018 (and 1 of those was a LT with 10 Pro Bowls). I think our FO can do it.
In that regard I give you Exhibit A: Cam "Turnstile" Erving, who the majority of us would have helped buy his plane ticket out of town he sucked so bad. Turns out he became at least a respectable starter for the Chiefs- much to my (and probably everyone else's) amazement.
I share your concern about Corbett Tour- but.
In that regard I give you Exhibit A: Cam "Turnstile" Erving, who the majority of us would have helped buy his plane ticket out of town he sucked so bad. Turns out he became at least a respectable starter for the Chiefs- much to my (and probably everyone else's) amazement.
Nuh uh.
https://www.profootballfocus.com/nfl/players/cam-erving/9452
He is easily the worst player on a medicore Oline that had the benefit of having a gunslinger QB, Tyreek Hill, Kareem Hunt, Sammy Watkins, Chris Conley and Travis Kelce to cover up the smell of their below average play. Mitch Morse is gone so if Cam is on the Chiefs Oline now, with the loss of their best weapons, he's going to get fucked up and down the field. As the Pats so clearly showed this in the post season.
-
I share your concern about Corbett Tour- but.
In that regard I give you Exhibit A: Cam "Turnstile" Erving, who the majority of us would have helped buy his plane ticket out of town he sucked so bad. Turns out he became at least a respectable starter for the Chiefs- much to my (and probably everyone else's) amazement.
Nuh uh.
https://www.profootballfocus.com/nfl/players/cam-erving/9452
He is easily the worst player on a medicore Oline that had the benefit of having a gunslinger QB, Tyreek Hill, Kareem Hunt, Sammy Watkins, Chris Conley and Travis Kelce to cover up the smell of their below average play. Mitch Morse is gone so if Cam is on the Chiefs Oline now, with the loss of their best weapons, he's going to get fucked up and down the field. As the Pats so clearly showed this in the post season.
Nuh uh.
https://www.profootballfocus.com/nfl/players/cam-erving/9452
He is easily the worst player on a medicore Oline that had the benefit of having a gunslinger QB, Tyreek Hill, Kareem Hunt, Sammy Watkins, Chris Conley and Travis Kelce to cover up the smell of their below average play. Mitch Morse is gone so if Cam is on the Chiefs Oline now, with the loss of their best weapons, he's going to get fucked up and down the field. As the Pats so clearly showed this in the post season.
I'll accept the correction. But tia, if I'm reading the PFF grade correctly, Cam improved from gawdawful atrocious to "below average".
That is improvement.
-
how has corbett been struggling?
-
how has corbett been struggling?
how has corbett been struggling?
Well, nobody REALLY knows that he's struggling because the pads aren't on, but Corbett was given every chance to cement the starting position left vacant by Zeitler, and by all accounts he simply hasn't done that. I believe I read that Corbett is playing a lot of "2nd team center", and he appears to be a better fit there.
Now again, this is without pads, so how much can you really observe? I will say this, most fans I know of were NOT pleased by the Corbett selection, and while Dorsey has proven himself to be a good talent evaluator, there was definitely concern that he tried to be too smart for his own good. After all, the first pick of the 2nd round is a VERY desirable selection, and when you're a team that was literally 0-16 picking there....you don't get cute. You don't draft for depth. You draft a starter at a needed position.
I liked Zeitler, a lot. He was extremely physical and that's something I place a very high emphasis on, especially in our division. Here's an exercise for you. Look up images for Corbett and look up images for Zeitler. Zeitler looks like Albino Kong, whereas Corbett looks like the fat kid in high school that hides salami sandwiches in cargo shorts pockets.
What does all this mean? Not a dang thing. We're not going to know anything about Corbett until pads come on and he's truly tested. Would I rather him be grabbing the bull by the horn and own the starting role in OTA's? Absolutely, but I also know that Dorsey knows more about football than I ever will, so hopefully he's right once again.
-
You make an interesting point jiggins, and many people who follow the Browns thought that Corbett was going to be the eventual replacement for Tretter at center, not Zeitler at guard.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login