Skip to content

Path to the Playoffs

The Browns Board
112 22 3.8k
  • @crunchy said:

    Ain't nobody worried about the Bills, that's the worst 6-2 team I ever saw. Josh Allen is Rob Johnson 2.0, a tall white stiff who can't throw for crap and the defence is severely overrated plus they suck away from home. Browns 27 Bills 6

    3-0 in the road this year which is more wins than Brown have total. Stop drinking the water on that side of Lake Erie

    @mastenpark said:

    3-0 in the road this year which is more wins than Brown have total. Stop drinking the water on that side of Lake Erie

    Pretty poor on your geography sport.    Detroit is "on the side of Lake Erie"...the other side.   Cleveland is in the middle of the lake.   Hello!  Unless you live in like Long Point, Ontario.

  • @mastenpark said:

    Look at Mayfield Bro. Josh is better in every stat possible including WINS. Stop it. Browns are so overrated. Talent players but they are not a team. Players care more about the appearance of their cleats than playing the game. See you Sunday. 

    Well, yes, they are talented, and are not playing as a team,   but the shoes they wear has fuck all to do with it.

    @the-gipper said:

    Well, yes, they are talented, and are not playing as a team,   but the shoes they wear has fuck all to do with it.

    while most players use pre-game to warm up, Odell and Jarvis were being told no cleats or no playing. Sound like winners to me. Glad the Bills don't have to deal with that kind of bullshit.

  • @mastenpark said:

    3-0 in the road this year which is more wins than Brown have total. Stop drinking the water on that side of Lake Erie

    Pretty poor on your geography sport.    Detroit is "on the side of Lake Erie"...the other side.   Cleveland is in the middle of the lake.   Hello!  Unless you live in like Long Point, Ontario.

    @the-gipper said:

    Pretty poor on your geography sport.    Detroit is "on the side of Lake Erie"...the other side.   Cleveland is in the middle of the lake.   Hello!  Unless you live in like Long Point, Ontario.

    point remains that Allen is playing than Baker right now so people in glass houses should not throw stones

  • @the-gipper said:

    Pretty poor on your geography sport.    Detroit is "on the side of Lake Erie"...the other side.   Cleveland is in the middle of the lake.   Hello!  Unless you live in like Long Point, Ontario.

    point remains that Allen is playing than Baker right now so people in glass houses should not throw stones

    @mastenpark said:

    point remains that Allen is playing than Baker right now so people in glass houses should not throw stones

    What the fuck does that have to do with the fact that you are shitty at geography?

  • @the-gipper said:

    Well, yes, they are talented, and are not playing as a team,   but the shoes they wear has fuck all to do with it.

    while most players use pre-game to warm up, Odell and Jarvis were being told no cleats or no playing. Sound like winners to me. Glad the Bills don't have to deal with that kind of bullshit.

    @mastenpark said:

    while most players use pre-game to warm up, Odell and Jarvis were being told no cleats or no playing. Sound like winners to me. Glad the Bills don't have to deal with that kind of bullshit.

    Nobody has to "deal" with anything.  Except maybe a couple of guys have to "deal with" how to tie shoelaces.

  • @crunchy said:

    I don't blame y'all for doubting, they've been playing tight all year, I think that's because of the pressure of expectations. Also, Freddie's red zone play calling and game management has been atrocious. But if they can string a few wins together and get loose, and Freddie learns how to coach/gives play calling duties to someone else, who knows? 

    And win or lose, I'm a Browns fan, might as well hope for the best after I'm done yelling at the tv. Also, maybe I was smoking a little something, you know, for the pain 

    NQFloyT.gif

    In another thread I posted a photo of a naked woman hitting a bong. If you want to give me something for pain...don't give me old bald dude...give me naked chick doing a bong.

    c9b2db0419305c41c3c68a17bf207eed--cam-gi

    @the-gipper said:

    In another thread I posted a photo of a naked woman hitting a bong. If you want to give me something for pain...don't give me old bald dude...give me naked chick doing a bong.

    c9b2db0419305c41c3c68a17bf207eed--cam-gi

    Best post on this thread.  Kudos! 

  • @mastenpark said:

    point remains that Allen is playing than Baker right now so people in glass houses should not throw stones

    What the fuck does that have to do with the fact that you are shitty at geography?

    @the-gipper said:

    What the fuck does that have to do with the fact that you are shitty at geography?

    Sorry I did not major in geography bro. I do day-trade in the morning and work in IT overnights. We all can't know everything. #calmdown

  • @the-gipper said:

    What the fuck does that have to do with the fact that you are shitty at geography?

    Sorry I did not major in geography bro. I do day-trade in the morning and work in IT overnights. We all can't know everything. #calmdown

    @mastenpark said:

    Sorry I did not major in geography bro. I do day-trade in the morning and work in IT overnights. We all can't know everything. #calmdown

    You Jills Mafia? Cmon down and do one of those patented face plants for us. Hilariously stupid!

    4083F428-4C9E-416B-B4D6-03972F66E082.png

  • @the-gipper said:

    What the fuck does that have to do with the fact that you are shitty at geography?

    Sorry I did not major in geography bro. I do day-trade in the morning and work in IT overnights. We all can't know everything. #calmdown

    @mastenpark said:

    Sorry I did not major in geography bro. I do day-trade in the morning and work in IT overnights. We all can't know everything. #calmdown

    Well, that is fine, you don't have to be a geography major to know basic American Geography.  That is  like  3rd/4th grade stuff.  You did go at least that far in school, didn't you?

  • @mastenpark said:

    Sorry I did not major in geography bro. I do day-trade in the morning and work in IT overnights. We all can't know everything. #calmdown

    Well, that is fine, you don't have to be a geography major to know basic American Geography.  That is  like  3rd/4th grade stuff.  You did go at least that far in school, didn't you?

    @the-gipper said:

    Well, that is fine, you don't have to be a geography major to know basic American Geography.  That is  like  3rd/4th grade stuff.  You did go at least that far in school, didn't you?

    I tried to play nice with you but since you want to be a pompous ass dick well technically you are wrong like the fool you are. Technically Buffalo sits on the eastern side of Lake Erie and and Cleveland sits on the southern side of Lake Erie and NOT the middle so next time you want to give a geographical lesson and please know what they fuck you are talking about. People like you would only sound smart to a idiot.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Well, that is fine, you don't have to be a geography major to know basic American Geography.  That is  like  3rd/4th grade stuff.  You did go at least that far in school, didn't you?

    I tried to play nice with you but since you want to be a pompous ass dick well technically you are wrong like the fool you are. Technically Buffalo sits on the eastern side of Lake Erie and and Cleveland sits on the southern side of Lake Erie and NOT the middle so next time you want to give a geographical lesson and please know what they fuck you are talking about. People like you would only sound smart to a idiot.

    @mastenpark said:

    I tried to play nice with you but since you want to be a pompous ass dick well technically you are wrong like the fool you are. Technically Buffalo sits on the eastern side of Lake Erie and and Cleveland sits on the southern side of Lake Erie and NOT the middle so next time you want to give a geographical lesson and please know what they fuck you are talking about. People like you would only sound smart to a idiot.

    😁 Gipper  just  likes to  argue,  don't  waste your time. 

  • @mastenpark said:

    I tried to play nice with you but since you want to be a pompous ass dick well technically you are wrong like the fool you are. Technically Buffalo sits on the eastern side of Lake Erie and and Cleveland sits on the southern side of Lake Erie and NOT the middle so next time you want to give a geographical lesson and please know what they fuck you are talking about. People like you would only sound smart to a idiot.

    😁 Gipper  just  likes to  argue,  don't  waste your time. 

    @hoorta said:

    😁 Gipper  just  likes to  argue,  don't  waste your time. 

    Oh that’s good to know. He kept poking me. Thanks for the heads up

  • @the-gipper said:

    Well, that is fine, you don't have to be a geography major to know basic American Geography.  That is  like  3rd/4th grade stuff.  You did go at least that far in school, didn't you?

    I tried to play nice with you but since you want to be a pompous ass dick well technically you are wrong like the fool you are. Technically Buffalo sits on the eastern side of Lake Erie and and Cleveland sits on the southern side of Lake Erie and NOT the middle so next time you want to give a geographical lesson and please know what they fuck you are talking about. People like you would only sound smart to a idiot.

    @mastenpark said:

    I tried to play nice with you but since you want to be a pompous ass dick well technically you are wrong like the fool you are. Technically Buffalo sits on the eastern side of Lake Erie and and Cleveland sits on the southern side of Lake Erie and NOT the middle so next time you want to give a geographical lesson and please know what they fuck you are talking about. People like you would only sound smart to a idiot.

    Your implication was that Cleveland was " on the opposite side"  of Lake Erie from Buffalo...which it is not.  Maybe in addition to geography you should go back and repeat 4th grade English. 

  • @hoorta said:

    😁 Gipper  just  likes to  argue,  don't  waste your time. 

    Oh that’s good to know. He kept poking me. Thanks for the heads up

    @mastenpark said:

    Oh that’s good to know. He kept poking me. Thanks for the heads up

    It is my job on here to not only  poke but to slice and dice rapier like trolls who are fans of other teams.  Don't worry, your scars will heal. Maybe not as fast if the Browns kick the Bills ass, but just apply a little Neosporin in the mean time.   And buy a map. Or  AAA gives them for free if you are a member.  There may also be an app on your cell phone. 

  • @mastenpark said:

    I tried to play nice with you but since you want to be a pompous ass dick well technically you are wrong like the fool you are. Technically Buffalo sits on the eastern side of Lake Erie and and Cleveland sits on the southern side of Lake Erie and NOT the middle so next time you want to give a geographical lesson and please know what they fuck you are talking about. People like you would only sound smart to a idiot.

    😁 Gipper  just  likes to  argue,  don't  waste your time. 

    @hoorta said:

    😁 Gipper  just  likes to  argue,  don't  waste your time. 

    I sometimes have to play Churchill to Hoorta's Chamberlain.  He will often appease enemy aggressors (opposing team trolls) , whereas I will fight them on the beaches, I will fight them on the land, I will fight them in the hills, I will fight them in the streets, I will fight them in the air.  I will never surrender, but if a large part of the Browns homeland should ever be subjugated and starving,  I will fight you from our empire beyond the seas, in England, and in Spain where we have sympathizers that will give us succor.  These colours shall never run.

  • @hoorta said:

    😁 Gipper  just  likes to  argue,  don't  waste your time. 

    I sometimes have to play Churchill to Hoorta's Chamberlain.  He will often appease enemy aggressors (opposing team trolls) , whereas I will fight them on the beaches, I will fight them on the land, I will fight them in the hills, I will fight them in the streets, I will fight them in the air.  I will never surrender, but if a large part of the Browns homeland should ever be subjugated and starving,  I will fight you from our empire beyond the seas, in England, and in Spain where we have sympathizers that will give us succor.  These colours shall never run.

    @the-gipper said:

    I sometimes have to play Churchill to Hoorta's Chamberlain.  He will often appease enemy aggressors (opposing team trolls) , whereas I will fight them on the beaches, I will fight them on the land, I will fight them in the hills, I will fight them in the streets, I will fight them in the air.  I will never surrender, but if a large part of the Browns homeland should ever be subjugated and starving,  I will fight you from our empire beyond the seas, in England, and in Spain where we have sympathizers that will give us succor.  These colours shall never run.

    Gip, if the invaders are polite- or mostly polite, I let them be. OTOH, that smart ass uppity Raven troll got shown the door in short order....

  • @crunchy said:

    Ain't nobody worried about the Bills, that's the worst 6-2 team I ever saw. Josh Allen is Rob Johnson 2.0, a tall white stiff who can't throw for crap and the defence is severely overrated plus they suck away from home. Browns 27 Bills 6

    Look at Mayfield Bro. Josh is better in every stat possible including WINS. Stop it. Browns are so overrated. Talent players but they are not a team. Players care more about the appearance of their cleats than playing the game. See you Sunday. 

    @mastenpark said:

    Look at Mayfield Bro. Josh is better in every stat possible including WINS. Stop it. Browns are so overrated. Talent players but they are not a team. Players care more about the appearance of their cleats than playing the game. See you Sunday. 

    Um, and this is what NFL.com had to say about your Bills.....   

    TWO TEAMS THAT ARE WEAKER THAN THEIR RECORDS

    Buffalo Bills (6-2)

    Only five teams -- the 8-0 49ers, 8-1 Patriots, 7-1 Saints, 7-2 Packers and 7-2 Seahawks -- have a better record than the Bills, but it's hard to mention this group in the same breath as them, because Buffalo's schedule to date has proven so soft. The Bills have only faced two teams who are currently above .500, and they lost to both (the Patriots in Week 4 and the Eagles in Week 8), while the combined record of their six vanquished opponents sits at 9-42. They're in great shape to earn a playoff berth, seeing as how 80.8 percent of teams to start 6-2 since 1990 have reached the postseason, and it'll be a notable accomplishment for a franchise that has been to the playoffs just once since 1999. But with an offense that is averaging just 336 yards (23rd) and 19.8 points (22nd) per game, this has all the earmarks of being a one-and-done postseason squad.

    The big question in both the short and long term for Buffalo is whether or not Josh Allen can develop into a bona fide franchise quarterback. There is no question that Allen is better than he was as a rookie in 2018, but he still ranks toward the bottom in a variety of key statistical categories, including completion percentage (60.9, 27th), yards per attempt (6.8, 24th), quarterback rating (82.9, 26th) and touchdown-to-interception ratio (10:7, 25th).

  • @the-gipper said:

    I sometimes have to play Churchill to Hoorta's Chamberlain.  He will often appease enemy aggressors (opposing team trolls) , whereas I will fight them on the beaches, I will fight them on the land, I will fight them in the hills, I will fight them in the streets, I will fight them in the air.  I will never surrender, but if a large part of the Browns homeland should ever be subjugated and starving,  I will fight you from our empire beyond the seas, in England, and in Spain where we have sympathizers that will give us succor.  These colours shall never run.

    Gip, if the invaders are polite- or mostly polite, I let them be. OTOH, that smart ass uppity Raven troll got shown the door in short order....

    @hoorta said:

    Gip, if the invaders are polite- or mostly polite, I let them be. OTOH, that smart ass uppity Raven troll got shown the door in short order....

    Ah...but those are the most insipid of invaders.  They try to take over without you knowing it.  Or they even ask you to invite them in.  To continue with a theme, see Anschluss.   (or see Putin/Trump)

  • @the-gipper said:

    I sometimes have to play Churchill to Hoorta's Chamberlain.  He will often appease enemy aggressors (opposing team trolls) , whereas I will fight them on the beaches, I will fight them on the land, I will fight them in the hills, I will fight them in the streets, I will fight them in the air.  I will never surrender, but if a large part of the Browns homeland should ever be subjugated and starving,  I will fight you from our empire beyond the seas, in England, and in Spain where we have sympathizers that will give us succor.  These colours shall never run.

    Gip, if the invaders are polite- or mostly polite, I let them be. OTOH, that smart ass uppity Raven troll got shown the door in short order....

    @hoorta said:

    Gip, if the invaders are polite- or mostly polite, I let them be. OTOH, that smart ass uppity Raven troll got shown the door in short order....

    That's probably because you are an adult hoorta. 

  • For Christ sake, can we not issue I.P. bans?