Myles Garrett Reinstated
-

Vrla Dobro!
-
Lol...Garrett’s interview he’s asked how he feels about being reinstated.. he says “I was hoping for it, so I was kinda speaking it and thinking it into existence.”
That's right Myles, just like you were thinking and speaking into existence that Rudolf used a racial slur.The more a lie is repeated, the more it is believed.
-
It was loud enough...
It was my incredulity at your ability to divine degrees of likelihood spilling out.
What the fuck are you babbling about now?
The concept of likelihood/ unlikelihood is always derived from facts. The fact that no one heard him use a racial slur, coupled with the fact that Rudolf has never been known to display racist behavior. Plus the fact that he had played with blacks all his life, and the fact that this wasn't the first time he had been sacked by a black man. Therefore it would have been unlikely for a guy like Rudulof to have used the N word.
Why do you have a problem with that?
What the fuck are you babbling about now?
The concept of likelihood/ unlikelihood is always derived from facts. The fact that no one heard him use a racial slur, coupled with the fact that Rudolf has never been known to display racist behavior. Plus the fact that he had played with blacks all his life, and the fact that this wasn't the first time he had been sacked by a black man. Therefore it would have been unlikely for a guy like Rudulof to have used the N word.
Why do you have a problem with that?
First, I'm the one babbling?
Second, I suspected that you have a higher opinion of your powers of deductive reasoning than I do, but since you dropped the use of "highly" in restating your case I now suspect we share the same opinion.
-
OK- I've had it- any more off topic name calling, and guys are going to start getting penalty points and kiddie timeouts. Grow the hell up, I want to see some semi intelligent discussion- and this thread has devolved into some schoolyard taunting for the most part. I don't give a rat's ass who started it.
Well, you should give a rats ass who starts it. And I know that you know who usually does.
Other than retaliation the recipient of name calling/taunting has two choices, either shut up and take it or squeal to the moderators. Which do you prefer he does?
You're not a moderator, what would you do?
.
-
-
-
-
What the fuck are you babbling about now?
The concept of likelihood/ unlikelihood is always derived from facts. The fact that no one heard him use a racial slur, coupled with the fact that Rudolf has never been known to display racist behavior. Plus the fact that he had played with blacks all his life, and the fact that this wasn't the first time he had been sacked by a black man. Therefore it would have been unlikely for a guy like Rudulof to have used the N word.
Why do you have a problem with that?
First, I'm the one babbling?
Second, I suspected that you have a higher opinion of your powers of deductive reasoning than I do, but since you dropped the use of "highly" in restating your case I now suspect we share the same opinion.
First, I'm the one babbling?
Second, I suspected that you have a higher opinion of your powers of deductive reasoning than I do, but since you dropped the use of "highly" in restating your case I now suspect we share the same opinion.
Yes. Who else? You just affirmed in your follow up statement that you share my opinion.
OK so lets se if I got this right. You were quibbling over my use of the phrase "highly unlikely", and because I had omitted "highly" in my explanation is what did it for you..that you now share the same opinion I do.
Don't you have something more productive you can be doing?
-
First, I'm the one babbling?
Second, I suspected that you have a higher opinion of your powers of deductive reasoning than I do, but since you dropped the use of "highly" in restating your case I now suspect we share the same opinion.
Yes. Who else? You just affirmed in your follow up statement that you share my opinion.
OK so lets se if I got this right. You were quibbling over my use of the phrase "highly unlikely", and because I had omitted "highly" in my explanation is what did it for you..that you now share the same opinion I do.
Don't you have something more productive you can be doing?
-
-
Missed a few days on this thread and missed a lot. Good arguments up in here.
I kinda agree with a point Nickers made. Garrett has to let it go. He can’t allow a guy like Rudolph to have that power over him. Sticks and stones is a really early lesson in life. I’m all for the bigots of the world being put in their place, but step one is to not make it easy on them. Words are easy.
I have an experience to share. Mid 90s, l’m in college, and someone rigged a computer lab to read racial slurs across banks of computers. There was outrage. Protests ensued. State highways were blocked from passage for vehicles.
It turns out it was an African American student who did it. A letdown ensued. Why do such a thing?
And l don’t know that answer, but l do know we all left our shells for a bit and did things we wouldn’t normally do. It was rainy and cold that day. Even unconfident me brazenly put my jacket around an underdressed girl l didn’t even know and it went surprisingly well. And that’s just a microcosm. The envelope was pushed that day. Conversations were had for weeks and months afterward, just like this one.
We get to push this from our periphery, hash it out, and hopefully arrive at a better place than where we started. That’s what matters.
-
-
@gorka said:
You bleed shit.
Wow. I must’ve said that to a dozen people on this board and no one takes me seriously enough to respond, rightfully so. I don’t even have a come back for this. I need to up my game.
-
@gorka said:
You bleed shit.
Wow. I must’ve said that to a dozen people on this board and no one takes me seriously enough to respond, rightfully so. I don’t even have a come back for this. I need to up my game.
Wow. I must’ve said that to a dozen people on this board and no one takes me seriously enough to respond, rightfully so. I don’t even have a come back for this. I need to up my game.
I suppose it's because I haven't paid much attention to what you say.
Sorry.
-
Wow. I must’ve said that to a dozen people on this board and no one takes me seriously enough to respond, rightfully so. I don’t even have a come back for this. I need to up my game.
I suppose it's because I haven't paid much attention to what you say.
Sorry.
-
-
-
This is a shitty and ambiguous reply. Are you calling me a wingnut? What’s going on here? Be authoritative and clear if you want to remain my favorite board villain.
Nothing ambiguous about it, I made it so easy a simpleton could understand it. Don't be a simpleton, go back and take another shot at it.
-
This is a shitty and ambiguous reply. Are you calling me a wingnut? What’s going on here? Be authoritative and clear if you want to remain my favorite board villain.
Nothing ambiguous about it, I made it so easy a simpleton could understand it. Don't be a simpleton, go back and take another shot at it.
Nothing ambiguous about it, I made it so easy a simpleton could understand it. Don't be a simpleton, go back and take another shot at it.
The emperor’s new clothes approach doesn’t work with me hoss. You said 4 words and can’t even explain your own shit. Regroup and do better next time. You’re still the front runner for favorite hoard villain, but mainly due to lack of options.
-
@gorka said:
That was cute...but we all aware of what the owner does to squealers there dutch.
They tell DieHard he's banned for 30 days?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
