Skip to content

Trent William's for a 3rd round pick...?

Locked The Browns Board
127 19 3.0k
  • I tried putting up a link from the Burgundy Blog. a solid Skins reporter..

    They think the deal is 'done' from a browns connecting source. and the Skins might be getting a Browns 3rd or* 4th in 2020...and our 2nd rounder in 2021..

    more rumors! nothing links to this anywhere else yet...  

    @gumby73 said:

    They think the deal is 'done' from a browns connecting source.

    Please football Gods.  Say it ain't so.  

  • @tour2ma said:

    From Trent's InstaGram account last nite...

    image.png.d6ac2c1c134a29b656072abdcaac9b8f.png

    Anyone fluent in emoji?

    A wild GUESS... 3 teams with eyes on him...praying on one....  edit--can we flip some skins picks? they own 2/no 2nd//3rd-66//4ths-108-142//a 5th-162//2 7th-216 &229??

    @gumby73 said:

    A wild GUESS... 3 teams with eyes on him...praying on one....  edit--can we flip some skins picks? they own 2/no 2nd//3rd-66//4ths-108-142//a 5th-162//2 7th-216 &229??

    It figures that the only guy 'round here that doesn't need a gumby decoder ring would have an emoji one.... 🙂 ... Looks like a good guess.

    @gumby73 said:

    ... Callahan knows what a college to pro LT & not Right looks like.. I Can't WAIT!!

    I'd feel; a lot better if he's gotten his hands on all the prospects... only got to audition Ezra IIRC.

    @gumby73 said:

    I tried putting up a link from the Burgundy Blog. a solid Skins reporter..

    They think the deal is 'done' from a browns connecting source. and the Skins might be getting a Browns 3rd or* 4th in 2020...and our 2nd rounder in 2021..

    That's getting pretty close to "do we have a deal in principle" for me...

    Make it our second 3rd (#97 from HOU) and let me have their 2020 5th (#162 from Steelers via Seahawks) and I'm good.

  • @dawg2fan said:

    Yeah, I considered that.  Not in as much detail though.  But if you have Garret and Young on the edge, man.   And Trent and Conklin playing tackles, Baker would be set.  Throwing to Landry, Hooper, Njoku and perhaps we resign Higgins.  Not to mention Chubb and Hunt at RB.  We Stephanski loves to run the football.  It just seems to have a winner written all over it.  

    Why, though, would   Washington give up on the chance to get Young?

    @the-gipper said:

    @the-gipper said:

    Hello, McFly, is anybody home?    Washington may want fuck all to do with OBJ...if you think he is what he is here...maybe they have the same opinon.......and they are salivating at having  Young on their team.  I know that Planet Earth has its faults, but come back to Earth regardless. 

    I don’t think it’s about OBJ, it’s more about picks in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd.  OBJ is just icing on the cake. 

  • @dawg2fan said:

    Yes, but think about what they'd be getting though.  #10, #41, #74 and Odell Beckum Jr.  I think that's more than enticing. And you would have to think we'd sign Trent to a 4 year deal.  If it doesn't work out, but probably release him.  Happens a lot in the NFL these days.   I don't think this will happen, but I wouldn't be surprised if it did. 

    I would be immensely surprised.  

    MV5BNTAzMDI5MzgtMGNkMC00MzllLWJhNjctNjA1

    @the-gipper said:

    I would be immensely surprised.  

    MV5BNTAzMDI5MzgtMGNkMC00MzllLWJhNjctNjA1

    great lyrics from RUSH

  • @the-gipper said:

    I would be immensely surprised.  

    MV5BNTAzMDI5MzgtMGNkMC00MzllLWJhNjctNjA1

    great lyrics from RUSH

    @atom said:

    great lyrics from RUSH

    You mean Golden Earring. 

  • @atom said:

    great lyrics from RUSH

    You mean Golden Earring. 

    @the-gipper said:

    You mean Golden Earring. 

    na man check this out

  • @the-gipper said:

    You mean Golden Earring. 

    na man check this out

    @atom said:

    na man check this out

    Fuck a bunch of Rush. 

  • @atom said:

    na man check this out

    Fuck a bunch of Rush. 

    @the-gipper said:

    Fuck a bunch of Rush. 

    Helluva alot better in fact not even close to crappy golden earring (except for Radar Love that was bad ass)

  • @the-gipper said:

    Fuck a bunch of Rush. 

    Helluva alot better in fact not even close to crappy golden earring (except for Radar Love that was bad ass)

    @atom said:

    Helluva alot better in fact not even close to crappy golden earring (except for Radar Love that was bad ass)

    Golden Earring is a God compared to  screechy scratchy rush. 

  • So.... no deal? 🙂

  • So.... no deal? 🙂

    @tour2ma said:

    So.... no deal? 🙂

    thank god