Higgins is back
-
Well.....continued good news. We know him to be a somewhat reliable veteran WR. Others, like newbie Peeps can challenge him....but all for the good if they could beat him out, because it would mean they would really be stepping up.
I realize by me saying this, it is only going to make you do it more, but...
... in his time at Michigan I don't recall anyone ever referring to him as "Peeps". Message boards, articles, videos, etc. Never. The most common shorthand was DPJ.
like I said though, because someone is telling you something you're doing is wrong/doesn't make sense, especially with that someone being me, I know you're only go to do it more now
I realize by me saying this, it is only going to make you do it more, but...
... in his time at Michigan I don't recall anyone ever referring to him as "Peeps". Message boards, articles, videos, etc. Never. The most common shorthand was DPJ.
like I said though, because someone is telling you something you're doing is wrong/doesn't make sense, especially with that someone being me, I know you're only go to do it more now
Personally... were I going to engage I'd have gone with reverse psych... cause Lord knows I've tried everything else.
But now I'm perfectly happy in my Gip-free retirement...
-
I realize by me saying this, it is only going to make you do it more, but...
... in his time at Michigan I don't recall anyone ever referring to him as "Peeps". Message boards, articles, videos, etc. Never. The most common shorthand was DPJ.
like I said though, because someone is telling you something you're doing is wrong/doesn't make sense, especially with that someone being me, I know you're only go to do it more now
Personally... were I going to engage I'd have gone with reverse psych... cause Lord knows I've tried everything else.
But now I'm perfectly happy in my Gip-free retirement...
Personally... were I going to engage I'd have gone with reverse psych... cause Lord knows I've tried everything else.
But now I'm perfectly happy in my Gip-free retirement...
Cuntholery makes you happy. ("were I to engage"...you are as big a phony as they come. You should work for the administration) Fair enough. Beyond that, this post shows how dumb and inconsiderate you are. Inconsiderate because you suggest that he use reverse psychology, but you do not suggest how or why that would have been deployed. Ergo...you hung Woody out to dry. Dumb because you make a foolish presumption that I must have been using that name as some way of trying to get under Woody's skin. Which, as I explained could not be further from the truth. I call him Peeps as a term of endearment somewhat to the player, and, as I said, merely for typing convenience. How on earth would reverse psychology counter mere mechanical convenience?
It is tantamount to someone calling me "Gip". Which you just did.
-
Great move! Fuck Fat Freddy Kitchens hillbilly ass for holding a grudge against him.
-
Hollywooooood! Great news. Huge asset to this team.
Playoffs?.. We’re talking bout playoffs?!
-
SUPER BOWL
-------
He's the other one that I'd like to see what happens with Stef compared to Kitchens. (Njoku being the other)
He's the other one that I'd like to see what happens with Stef compared to Kitchens. (Njoku being the other)
nfl agent code... young players should* never attempt to throw any GM nor HC thru former position coaches under any moving buses.... They are agent told to take the bus passing lane for possible future employment...
I see both as having a Freddie problem...Dorsey stood by Freddie as deep as losing his job.. Grossi & MKC will both race down both to get answers to a Dorsey? or Freddie? or even a personal player issue? I'd scratch personal player issue now.. but, Both's only agent up'd answer should* be "It's all in the past and am here to discuss moving forward" I doubt we ever hear what really happened.. Welcome Home HiggyWood!!
-
He's the other one that I'd like to see what happens with Stef compared to Kitchens. (Njoku being the other)
nfl agent code... young players should* never attempt to throw any GM nor HC thru former position coaches under any moving buses.... They are agent told to take the bus passing lane for possible future employment...
I see both as having a Freddie problem...Dorsey stood by Freddie as deep as losing his job.. Grossi & MKC will both race down both to get answers to a Dorsey? or Freddie? or even a personal player issue? I'd scratch personal player issue now.. but, Both's only agent up'd answer should* be "It's all in the past and am here to discuss moving forward" I doubt we ever hear what really happened.. Welcome Home HiggyWood!!
I see both as having a Freddie problem.
But the reality is it wasn't just them, Randall was also crammed in the dog house with those two. It seems like Freddie just had a problem with people at times...and held a grudge such that he'd cut off his nose to spite his face. Bill Belleyache had / has that trait.
-
I see both as having a Freddie problem.
But the reality is it wasn't just them, Randall was also crammed in the dog house with those two. It seems like Freddie just had a problem with people at times...and held a grudge such that he'd cut off his nose to spite his face. Bill Belleyache had / has that trait.
But the reality is it wasn't just them, Randall was also crammed in the dog house with those two. It seems like Freddie just had a problem with people at times...and held a grudge such that he'd cut off his nose to spite his face. Bill Belleyache had / has that trait.
Or Freddie was trying to reel in a young team who seemed to enter last season thinking they'd arrived already.
I don't know. I get the impression we still haven't found out what was going on behind the scenes.
-
I see both as having a Freddie problem.
But the reality is it wasn't just them, Randall was also crammed in the dog house with those two. It seems like Freddie just had a problem with people at times...and held a grudge such that he'd cut off his nose to spite his face. Bill Belleyache had / has that trait.
But the reality is it wasn't just them, Randall was also crammed in the dog house with those two. It seems like Freddie just had a problem with people at times...and held a grudge such that he'd cut off his nose to spite his face. Bill Belleyache had / has that trait.
Randall is a good example..It was reported Randall preferred thanksgiving with family over making it to practice.. the only snuff we ever got from freddie on Joku & Higgy..was they both ran wrong routes..& mental errors...seems like that ran a muck with several of freddy's offensive system...aka ..looking over your head fred...
-
But the reality is it wasn't just them, Randall was also crammed in the dog house with those two. It seems like Freddie just had a problem with people at times...and held a grudge such that he'd cut off his nose to spite his face. Bill Belleyache had / has that trait.
Or Freddie was trying to reel in a young team who seemed to enter last season thinking they'd arrived already.
I don't know. I get the impression we still haven't found out what was going on behind the scenes.
I get the impression we still haven't found out what was going on behind the scenes.
How much more than he "called plays that were not in that week's game plan" do you need to find out?
-
Higgins went weeks where there was no report of Berry, Steph et al showing interest in re-signing him, and I never heard that there was a problem with $ that was keeping them apart in negotiations. Yet it seems that this FO was cool to him also.
It seems that it might have been something that went up as far as Haslam in terms of something he did which has caused 2 FO's to cool their jets with him. And the fact that it has never leaked kind of confirms its seriousness and was more than just pissing off Freddie.
-
I get the impression we still haven't found out what was going on behind the scenes.
How much more than he "called plays that were not in that week's game plan" do you need to find out?
-
I’m guessing Higgins dropped his asking price with the Browns. It seems reasonable that when he first set out as a FA he would seek a contract that was higher than the vet minimum. I seriously doubt he instructed his agent to find him a team that would pay him the least amount of money possible.
-
Is that even remotely close to what I'm talking about?
The answer is no, it is not.
Seemed pretty damn close to me...
If not Freddie's "competence" what were you talking about?
-
Is that even remotely close to what I'm talking about?
The answer is no, it is not.
Seemed pretty damn close to me...
If not Freddie's "competence" what were you talking about?
-
OBJ, Landry, Higgins, DPJ looks like a good 1-4 WR group to me!
Is it?
Really all seem kinda the same to me... I mean obviously they have discernible skill levels, but all have more or less the same physical make up.
I really see a need for a smallish, uber-elusive, Edelman type. It's one of the reason I jumped on Ags' Duvernay bandwagon.
Is it?
Really all seem kinda the same to me... I mean obviously they have discernible skill levels, but all have more or less the same physical make up.
I really see a need for a smallish, uber-elusive, Edelman type. It's one of the reason I jumped on Ags' Duvernay bandwagon.
With Steph running a lot of 2 TE sets I see less of a need of a Duvernay type of receiver.
-
Is it?
Really all seem kinda the same to me... I mean obviously they have discernible skill levels, but all have more or less the same physical make up.
I really see a need for a smallish, uber-elusive, Edelman type. It's one of the reason I jumped on Ags' Duvernay bandwagon.
With Steph running a lot of 2 TE sets I see less of a need of a Duvernay type of receiver.
With Steph running a lot of 2 TE sets I see less of a need of a Duvernay type of receiver.
We need bodies period. We have depth pretty much everywhere but WR and LB
OBJ has an injury history. Landry is coming off of a surgery. God forbid one or even both go down.
Hodge? Nah. Taylor? Nah. Ratley? Is okay. DPJ in Year 1? Not ready for substantial playing time is my guess.
-
Is it?
Really all seem kinda the same to me... I mean obviously they have discernible skill levels, but all have more or less the same physical make up.
I really see a need for a smallish, uber-elusive, Edelman type. It's one of the reason I jumped on Ags' Duvernay bandwagon.
With Steph running a lot of 2 TE sets I see less of a need of a Duvernay type of receiver.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login