From the Book of WTF
-
https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/08/entertainment/brian-may-gardening-injury-scli-intl-gbr/index.html
Seriously, wtf?
How do you rip your Gluteus Maximus to shreds in a gardening accident? Did he go for a ride on his Roto Tiller?

-
https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/08/entertainment/brian-may-gardening-injury-scli-intl-gbr/index.html
Seriously, wtf?
How do you rip your Gluteus Maximus to shreds in a gardening accident? Did he go for a ride on his Roto Tiller?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/08/entertainment/brian-may-gardening-injury-scli-intl-gbr/index.html
Seriously, wtf?
How do you rip your Gluteus Maximus to shreds in a gardening accident? Did he go for a ride on his Roto Tiller?

And believe me I've tried...
WSS
-
I went on a ride on our big rototiller. I was tillin like crazy, in a hurry to finish the giant garden before it rained.... and hit a rock. It was liked getting bucked off that pony out in a field of ponies, flying through air and landing in dirt, (the pony wasn't broke - I was a suburban dummy). That rototiller - big engine, all reved up, kicked sideways like a mule. Hadn't expected, held onto the handlebars well, but that didn't keep my feet on the ground.
  So, I think it was an accident he had. It tipped over and he fell butt first onto the tines.
My professional gardener opinion.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login