Bill O'Clown finally fired
-
Can’t believe he outlasted Gase in NYJ
But then I heard the Jets want to lose every game, so keeping Gase is probably a good thing for them
Can’t believe he outlasted Gase in NYJ
But then I heard the Jets want to lose every game, so keeping Gase is probably a good thing for them
Do you think they are giving up on Darnold? and Tanking for Trevor?
-
Final thought...
Another case of a decent HC who had his team in the playoffs going to "the boss" and saying, "Boss, if I could just have control of personnel..."
How many times have we seen that be the end of a HC?
Final thought...
Another case of a decent HC who had his team in the playoffs going to "the boss" and saying, "Boss, if I could just have control of personnel..."
How many times have we seen that be the end of a HC?
That was the final straw. I couldn't believe it when they did that this offseason.
Then he goes batshit crazy and trades Hopkins, a WR that put up big numbers with QBs like Schaub and Osweiler.
From Wikipedia, about his 2015 season: "Hopkins finished the 2015 season with then-career highs in receptions (111), receiving yards (1,521), and touchdowns (11), despite playing with four different quarterbacks (Brian Hoyer, Ryan Mallett, T. J. Yates, and Brandon Weeden)"
Tell me how many of those QBs woud you have even as a backup QB in your team... Unbelievable player.
Bill O'Brien may have ended up messing the Texans this year even more than he has done all his years as a HC...
-
Can’t believe he outlasted Gase in NYJ
But then I heard the Jets want to lose every game, so keeping Gase is probably a good thing for them
Can’t believe he outlasted Gase in NYJ
But then I heard the Jets want to lose every game, so keeping Gase is probably a good thing for them
They clearly are all in on the Tank for Trevor train.. I feel bad for Darnold.. He's a great kid...
-
Literally one of the worst Gms in history of sport. It will take half a decade to fix that mess wasting away Watson's prime years. No cap or picks. Dolphins will be really good in like 3 years with all those 1st rounders.
-
Can’t believe he outlasted Gase in NYJ
But then I heard the Jets want to lose every game, so keeping Gase is probably a good thing for them
Do you think they are giving up on Darnold? and Tanking for Trevor?
Do you think they are giving up on Darnold? and Tanking for Trevor?
After seeing what the Cardinals did I'm thinking yes, precedent has been set. Sucks because I thought Darnold was best QB in that class.
-
I figured he was a goner as soon as he traded Hopkins away.
I figured he was a goner as soon as he traded Hopkins away.
The guy is dumber than a doorknob.
-
Do you think they are giving up on Darnold? and Tanking for Trevor?
After seeing what the Cardinals did I'm thinking yes, precedent has been set. Sucks because I thought Darnold was best QB in that class.
After seeing what the Cardinals did I'm thinking yes, precedent has been set. Sucks because I thought Darnold was best QB in that class.
Have you watched Sam play? He mostly sucks. I was never sold on him. He played on USC when they had better athletes than their opponents. He's another Matt Leinart.
-
After seeing what the Cardinals did I'm thinking yes, precedent has been set. Sucks because I thought Darnold was best QB in that class.
Have you watched Sam play? He mostly sucks. I was never sold on him. He played on USC when they had better athletes than their opponents. He's another Matt Leinart.
-
Hopkins literally my favorite WR. He's just incredible. Although I'm partial to OBJ lately! ?
I've said it before, I've never seen Hopkins drop a pass. Just amazing.
I've said it before, I've never seen Hopkins drop a pass. Just amazing.
And given away for a RB who's last decent season was in 2016.....
I think Bill tries so hard to imitate Hoodie that he loses his way. You can't just mimic another person 100% and be successful. When Bill found out how much Hops wanted in his next contract, he flipped out and over-reacted.
-
Yeah I seen him play but Gase is as bad as Freddie and they're devoid of talent, so I don't think he got a fair shake.
Just think...Gase thought he was too good for Cleveland and wouldn’t give an interview.
Karma is a bitch.
-
Butch Davis and Eric Mangini on lines 1 and 2...
When was Mangini a GM? He wasn't when he was our HC.
-
Hopkins literally my favorite WR. He's just incredible. Although I'm partial to OBJ lately! ?
I've said it before, I've never seen Hopkins drop a pass. Just amazing.
-
-
Butch Davis and Eric Mangini on lines 1 and 2...
When was Mangini a GM? He wasn't when he was our HC.
When was Mangini a GM? He wasn't when he was our HC.
He pretty much was running the whole show in '09, his first season with the Browns.
George Kokinis was an empty suit that was hired AFTER Mangini, and he was fired halfway through the 2009 season. Trust me, Mangini was running the Browns lock, stock and barrel... I and many others on the old board I was on argued for years with the brilliant mind that is Pete Smith (yes, THAT Pete Smith) about how Mangini completely butchered that draft. ?
-
After seeing what the Cardinals did I'm thinking yes, precedent has been set. Sucks because I thought Darnold was best QB in that class.
Have you watched Sam play? He mostly sucks. I was never sold on him. He played on USC when they had better athletes than their opponents. He's another Matt Leinart.
Have you watched Sam play? He mostly sucks. I was never sold on him. He played on USC when they had better athletes than their opponents. He's another Matt Leinart.
You won't get any arguments out me about his sub-par play but look at the number Freddie did to Baker, it may take another year for him to recover. If I remember right Matt choose to bang bitches at USC while in the NFL, and party during the season like a crazy frat-boy.
-
After seeing what the Cardinals did I'm thinking yes, precedent has been set. Sucks because I thought Darnold was best QB in that class.
Have you watched Sam play? He mostly sucks. I was never sold on him. He played on USC when they had better athletes than their opponents. He's another Matt Leinart.
Have you watched Sam play? He mostly sucks. I was never sold on him. He played on USC when they had better athletes than their opponents. He's another Matt Leinart.
The question is if Sam is terrible, or just playing on a terrible team? It's been the ruination of many highly drafted first round qbs. David Carr comes to mind immediately.... Our own Tim Couch may be in the running...
-
Have you watched Sam play? He mostly sucks. I was never sold on him. He played on USC when they had better athletes than their opponents. He's another Matt Leinart.
The question is if Sam is terrible, or just playing on a terrible team? It's been the ruination of many highly drafted first round qbs. David Carr comes to mind immediately.... Our own Tim Couch may be in the running...
The question is if Sam is terrible, or just playing on a terrible team? It's been the ruination of many highly drafted first round qbs. David Carr comes to mind immediately.... Our own Tim Couch may be in the running...
We had Baker all set up for failure, but somebody went and prioritized the OL and kept 4 superior RBs + a FB + blocking TEs. Go figure.?
-
This guy went to the playoffs 4 of 6 years. Yeesh. I guess he completely screwed himself...but still...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
