Big Ben sets new record
-
So....what? As perhaps important as that may be.....That is totally off This subject, more or less. A non sequiter. They are 10-0 because of their outstanding defense...NOT because BR is a league MVP candidate. Not like Wilson, Mahomes, Rodgers etc. Apples and oranges.
Yawn.. as they say- "it's a TEAM game". Sure, any competent NFL QB has the Steelers at 10-0. But they're sure as hell not 10-0 with Bubby Brister at QB.
May not be in the running for NFL MVP- but he's way ahead in the running as the TEAM MVP. Got another Steeler you'd care to mention for that award?
Yawn.. as they say- "it's a TEAM game". Sure, any competent NFL QB has the Steelers at 10-0. But they're sure as hell not 10-0 with Bubby Brister at QB.
May not be in the running for NFL MVP- but he's way ahead in the running as the TEAM MVP. Got another Steeler you'd care to mention for that award?
Thanks for making my point there. But I stand by my point that perhaps they could be 9-1 with the Duck.
Plus, I think it may be fair to say that the team MVP of any successful team will always be their QB. For them there could be some defenders in the running.
And, I think, despite the shit he is given sometimes here, Baker Mayfield is likely the Browns Team MVP. Got another Brown you'd care to mention for that award? (I would have said Garrett....but they seemed to manage without him fairly well today.....10 pts. really, not counting the TD in garbage time)
-
Vagitron is becoming a bit much Showing his true colors.
-
Vagitron is becoming a bit much Showing his true colors.
Vagitron is becoming a bit much Showing his true colors.
Well, he is a blinders on Steeler fan. Not necessarily faulting him for that. Nevertheless, in some races you have to take the blinders off the horse to let them see peripherally.
-
Vagitron is becoming a bit much Showing his true colors.
Vagitron is becoming a bit much Showing his true colors.
True colors? Giving gipper the shit he deserves? That's a battle as old as time. You new here?
-
Vagitron is becoming a bit much Showing his true colors.
True colors? Giving gipper the shit he deserves? That's a battle as old as time. You new here?
-
Oh look at this dink, or is it a dunk? Several more just like it today.
-
It's a damn shame the actual Browns didn't put up half the fight vs the Steelers early this season as Gipper does against Steelers fans.
-
**** Nick Chubb running out of bounds at the 1 yard line made the Texans game a 1 score game. Otherwise it likely would have been a 10 pt. win. While that play worked out, I still don't think it was necessary for him to do.
**** Nick Chubb running out of bounds at the 1 yard line made the Texans game a 1 score game. Otherwise it likely would have been a 10 pt. win. While that play worked out, I still don't think it was necessary for him to do.
Nick agrees with you
-
Oh look at this dink, or is it a dunk? Several more just like it today.
OOOH.....he had all of 8.34 yards per completion. On 32 of 46 for 267 yards....
Baker Mayfield today averaged more than double that: 16.83 yards. MORE THAN DOUBLE. And less than half the number of throws....only 22 total attempts.
One of these statistics is impressive.
-
It's a damn shame the actual Browns didn't put up half the fight vs the Steelers early this season as Gipper does against Steelers fans.
It's a damn shame the actual Browns didn't put up half the fight vs the Steelers early this season as Gipper does against Steelers fans.
To be fair, it seems that almost most Steeler trolls have been run off of here.
You're welcome.
At least Vag has the courage to stick it out and take his medicine. Either that or he is truly a masochist.
-
Oh look at this dink, or is it a dunk? Several more just like it today.
OOOH.....he had all of 8.34 yards per completion. On 32 of 46 for 267 yards....
Baker Mayfield today averaged more than double that: 16.83 yards. MORE THAN DOUBLE. And less than half the number of throws....only 22 total attempts.
One of these statistics is impressive.
OOOH.....he had all of 8.34 yards per completion. On 32 of 46 for 267 yards....
Baker Mayfield today averaged more than double that: 16.83 yards. MORE THAN DOUBLE. And less than half the number of throws....only 22 total attempts.
One of these statistics is impressive.
It's the throw dumbass. He was off his back foot, threw outside the numbers on a perfect ball. I don't give a shit about baker.
-
It's a damn shame the actual Browns didn't put up half the fight vs the Steelers early this season as Gipper does against Steelers fans.
To be fair, it seems that almost most Steeler trolls have been run off of here.
You're welcome.
At least Vag has the courage to stick it out and take his medicine. Either that or he is truly a masochist.
To be fair, it seems that almost most Steeler trolls have been run off of here.
You're welcome.
At least Vag has the courage to stick it out and take his medicine. Either that or he is truly a masochist.
What medicine? You are wrong more.than you are right when talking to me. I wish I had documented all your horrid steeler takes. It goes back as far as super bowl xl for me. "The steelers can't and won't win with that offensive line" was the general gist coming out of your mouth.
-
OOOH.....he had all of 8.34 yards per completion. On 32 of 46 for 267 yards....
Baker Mayfield today averaged more than double that: 16.83 yards. MORE THAN DOUBLE. And less than half the number of throws....only 22 total attempts.
One of these statistics is impressive.
It's the throw dumbass. He was off his back foot, threw outside the numbers on a perfect ball. I don't give a shit about baker.
It's the throw dumbass. He was off his back foot, threw outside the numbers on a perfect ball. I don't give a shit about baker.
I didn't even bother looking at your one throw.
Dink Dunk. More than double. 8.34 vs. 16.83.
And FYI, neither Baker nor anyone else gives a shit about you. Hell, if it were not for me pulling your wings off...no one here would bother to even interact with you.
Except when you cater our tailgate.
And hell....you must be laying in wait to poke you like bear. I haven't been on here for like 3-4 hours, but the minute I post a reply, you are there 30 seconds later. Is your life lived just waiting for me to respond to one of your posts? Sounds like you are stalking me.
-
To be fair, it seems that almost most Steeler trolls have been run off of here.
You're welcome.
At least Vag has the courage to stick it out and take his medicine. Either that or he is truly a masochist.
What medicine? You are wrong more.than you are right when talking to me. I wish I had documented all your horrid steeler takes. It goes back as far as super bowl xl for me. "The steelers can't and won't win with that offensive line" was the general gist coming out of your mouth.
What medicine? You are wrong more.than you are right when talking to me. I wish I had documented all your horrid steeler takes. It goes back as far as super bowl xl for me. "The steelers can't and won't win with that offensive line" was the general gist coming out of your mouth.
Oh, I have kicked your ass up and down the county. You are just too dumb to know it. And also, now you are just a fucking liar. I never said any such thing about the Steeler's OL. If I recall when I did my unit comparisons I stated that the Browns and the Steelers had fairly even OLs...both of which I said could be among the best in the league, and that has apparently proven to be the case.
I said our RBs and WRs and TEs were better. (WRs were....until we lost OBJ...and before it seemed that Claypool developed.) I said our DLs and our DBs were close to even. (again, before the Browns lost two potential DB starters.....but they are still about even likely even then). But obviously, the Steelers LB corps is much superior. Steelers have 3 Ist round picks there, Browns have invested nothing close to that (a 3rd rounder is the highest pick in Browns LB corps...and that guy did get a pick 6 today.).
-
Vagitron is becoming a bit much Showing his true colors.
True colors? Giving gipper the shit he deserves? That's a battle as old as time. You new here?
True colors? Giving gipper the shit he deserves? That's a battle as old as time. You new here?
In some places the battle of good vs evil is timeless.
In some forums you have Ford vs Chevy, or David Lee Roth vs Sammy Hagar, or even Tastes Great vs Less Filling.
On the Browns Board its Gip vs Vag....grab your popcorn.
-
True colors? Giving gipper the shit he deserves? That's a battle as old as time. You new here?
In some places the battle of good vs evil is timeless.
In some forums you have Ford vs Chevy, or David Lee Roth vs Sammy Hagar, or even Tastes Great vs Less Filling.
On the Browns Board its Gip vs Vag....grab your popcorn.
In some places the battle of good vs evil is timeless.
In some forums you have Ford vs Chevy, or David Lee Roth vs Sammy Hagar, or even Tastes Great vs Less Filling.
On the Browns Board its Gip vs Vag....grab your popcorn.
?
-
True colors? Giving gipper the shit he deserves? That's a battle as old as time. You new here?
In some places the battle of good vs evil is timeless.
In some forums you have Ford vs Chevy, or David Lee Roth vs Sammy Hagar, or even Tastes Great vs Less Filling.
On the Browns Board its Gip vs Vag....grab your popcorn.
In some places the battle of good vs evil is timeless.
In some forums you have Ford vs Chevy, or David Lee Roth vs Sammy Hagar, or even Tastes Great vs Less Filling.
On the Browns Board its Gip vs Vag....grab your popcorn.
Classic!!!
-
True colors? Giving gipper the shit he deserves? That's a battle as old as time. You new here?
In some places the battle of good vs evil is timeless.
In some forums you have Ford vs Chevy, or David Lee Roth vs Sammy Hagar, or even Tastes Great vs Less Filling.
On the Browns Board its Gip vs Vag....grab your popcorn.
In some places the battle of good vs evil is timeless.
In some forums you have Ford vs Chevy, or David Lee Roth vs Sammy Hagar, or even Tastes Great vs Less Filling.
On the Browns Board its Gip vs Vag....grab your popcorn.
He is lucky. If I didn't give him shit....no one else would pay one bit of attention to him.
-
In some places the battle of good vs evil is timeless.
In some forums you have Ford vs Chevy, or David Lee Roth vs Sammy Hagar, or even Tastes Great vs Less Filling.
On the Browns Board its Gip vs Vag....grab your popcorn.
He is lucky. If I didn't give him shit....no one else would pay one bit of attention to him.
He is lucky. If I didn't give him shit....no one else would pay one bit of attention to him.
So here is the thing gipper. I talk to several people privately. I get what I need from this board with or without you here. If you want to feel special that's fine. When you're older and your body starts to really slow down Id bet you will pay someone to throw you a fucking parade for making it up a flight of stairs. I like to argue. You ain't bothering me big guy. I also don't need the attention.
-

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
