Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. 2021 'Who are you watching?' NFL prospect thread.

2021 'Who are you watching?' NFL prospect thread.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
402 Posts 20 Posters 13.5k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • tiamat63 tiamat63T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Week One Done One Month Later One Year In Very Popular
    • 13k Posts
    • 5k Reputation
    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by tiamat63
    #1

    Yes, the season isn't over and No, this isn't your typical "Well there's nothing better to do" start that us Browns fans have been accustomed too.       I just had the day all to myself and figured I'd start getting some homework in before the game started.       I had this posted in the "Early Mock Thread", but I realize I don't like mocks and this has and will always be a thread for a more in-depth type analysis.

    I'll lead off - Caleb Farley - DB, VA Tech.  It's a name I've seen come up a few times so far when discussing draft targets to fit the Browns needs (wants)  First game watching Farley... never bothered dialing this kid up before.  The Ramsey comparison I touched on once feels about right.    I found a condensed game 1 from 2019 against Boston College.

    Against 21 and 22 personnel with no removed receiver (perimeter pass catcher) the Va Tech coaching staff has him on a hash basically like a safety.    This was the first thing that stood out to me because FSU did the same thing with Ramsey at times circa 2015. 

    At 8:04 is an example of this.  It's also a zone-match pass off in cover 3.  One Farley looks to play correctly off the pre-snap jet motion.  You'll see the edge carry the jet to the flat (no-no) but Farley reading this right and letting the #1 (end man on the line) shake loose down the seam which should have been the edges carry.      That's a home run if the QB pulls up and see's it.  Of course different coaches have different ways of playing this, but there's a similar designed play shortly after which is picked up right with Caleb picking up the fast threat on the jet.  You can see the TE look back expecting the ball.     Still, there was a lot to be desired when watching him on a hash.  Even one game in but I feel like don't see a natural safety fit.    Especially playing downhill.

    BUUUUUUUUT.

    Go just ahead to 8:30 in the video.  It's where the Jalen Ramsey comparison that I'm trying to solidify really takes off.    That skill-set my "rough draft" viewing gave me the impression of.

    On ball man coverage.   Good base, weight distribution, not too far forward or far back in his stance.   Great eye and hip discipline on this release.  Doesn't panic and open his hips too fast, doesn't get "excited" choppy steps that young corners can which sets them up to get beat with moves off the line. Doesn't even lean in past his base to for the jam.      Would I like to see a little of that space eliminated pre-snap between him and the receiver?   Sure - that's about 3 yards of cushion. And yes, I would like to see those hands with a little more "suddenness" in their strike.   Maybe he's even a touch high on the receivers hip.  But those are small potatoes which coaching can cure.      But in this entire game against BC that I watched, that appears to be his most natural and comfortable looking position.  And he looks pretty damn alright at it so far.  Enough that it's gotten my eyes curious to watch more.  

    1 Reply Last reply
    👍
    Quote Reply
    • tiamat63 tiamat63T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Week One Done One Month Later One Year In Very Popular
      • 13k Posts
      • 5k Reputation
      tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Game 2 - 2019 v Old Dominion.     Nothing about an opponent that you should* blow out excites me, but there were a couple things I picked up from this game.

      1) Farley exclusively plays LCB, doesn't matter if it's field or boundary.   He's left side all time and it was the same in the game against BC.   Is by defensive design? Is it by kinetic preference?  I'm not sure.   I've met corners that HATE one given side of the field because, for whatever reason, their footwork just doesn't "feel" the same.    Sounds stupid, but believe me it's a thing.

      2) Despite off coverage not being a strong suite and actually drawing a DPI in this game, Farley shows surprisingly good hip fluidity for a corner that looks like he has a future beating up receivers at the line.    Go to 11:55 in that clip.  You don't see a back-peddle because he's expecting the route to break in.  It's either incredible film study and a DB with supreme confidence in what he feels, or he likes to gamble.      His first step is his back right foot to open his hips and drive underneath the receiver.  Had this post been more flat as opposed to skinny/sharp, that could have been a pick.     But what you will see here is the natural use of the upfield hand to go after the pass, eyes on the ball and the trail hand on the receivers hip. Then getting up under the route.  Honestly this contact was really made by sitting on the receivers hip and the overthrow selling it.  If that right hand was a little lighter, this would likely be an outstanding demonstration of a no-call.       

      3) He's willing to get involved in run support from the perimeter.  Not great at it, and doesn't always get off blocks well... but I don't see him actively avoiding contact either.

      18:47 - good vertical despite almost being boxed out.  Good fight getting elevation and attacking the ball as opposed to waiting to make a play on the receivers hands.  Realized he wasn't in a position for the pick so played the safer option of killing the ball.

      Caleb's footwork, while not really polished... is pretty damn smooth.  There is no panic in his steps and his hand work to attack the ball in the air is instinctive as his fighting.  He's an athlete who just "looks" to be a very natural corner.  I don't have snap counts in front of me, but Old Dominion didn't show anywhere near the amount of 22 and 21 personnel that BC did.  So Farley got his first extended action at CB on the year.     I haven't really seen the Va Tech staff play any bump or allow him to get physical at the line.  Which is a shame because he appears to be a CB on the taller side (I'd say 6-6'1? Maybe some change?) and has a longer arm reach.   So I'd like to see more in the coming film hopefully with a coaching staff that realized what they have on their roster.        Farley isn't a "raw" DB,  but there is a very high ceiling here he can be coached too if he so chooses to put in the work.

      Tour2maT 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • tiamat63T tiamat63

        Game 2 - 2019 v Old Dominion.     Nothing about an opponent that you should* blow out excites me, but there were a couple things I picked up from this game.

        1) Farley exclusively plays LCB, doesn't matter if it's field or boundary.   He's left side all time and it was the same in the game against BC.   Is by defensive design? Is it by kinetic preference?  I'm not sure.   I've met corners that HATE one given side of the field because, for whatever reason, their footwork just doesn't "feel" the same.    Sounds stupid, but believe me it's a thing.

        2) Despite off coverage not being a strong suite and actually drawing a DPI in this game, Farley shows surprisingly good hip fluidity for a corner that looks like he has a future beating up receivers at the line.    Go to 11:55 in that clip.  You don't see a back-peddle because he's expecting the route to break in.  It's either incredible film study and a DB with supreme confidence in what he feels, or he likes to gamble.      His first step is his back right foot to open his hips and drive underneath the receiver.  Had this post been more flat as opposed to skinny/sharp, that could have been a pick.     But what you will see here is the natural use of the upfield hand to go after the pass, eyes on the ball and the trail hand on the receivers hip. Then getting up under the route.  Honestly this contact was really made by sitting on the receivers hip and the overthrow selling it.  If that right hand was a little lighter, this would likely be an outstanding demonstration of a no-call.       

        3) He's willing to get involved in run support from the perimeter.  Not great at it, and doesn't always get off blocks well... but I don't see him actively avoiding contact either.

        18:47 - good vertical despite almost being boxed out.  Good fight getting elevation and attacking the ball as opposed to waiting to make a play on the receivers hands.  Realized he wasn't in a position for the pick so played the safer option of killing the ball.

        Caleb's footwork, while not really polished... is pretty damn smooth.  There is no panic in his steps and his hand work to attack the ball in the air is instinctive as his fighting.  He's an athlete who just "looks" to be a very natural corner.  I don't have snap counts in front of me, but Old Dominion didn't show anywhere near the amount of 22 and 21 personnel that BC did.  So Farley got his first extended action at CB on the year.     I haven't really seen the Va Tech staff play any bump or allow him to get physical at the line.  Which is a shame because he appears to be a CB on the taller side (I'd say 6-6'1? Maybe some change?) and has a longer arm reach.   So I'd like to see more in the coming film hopefully with a coaching staff that realized what they have on their roster.        Farley isn't a "raw" DB,  but there is a very high ceiling here he can be coached too if he so chooses to put in the work.

        Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
        • 30k Posts
        • 6k Reputation
        Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @tiamat63 said:

        on the taller side (I'd say 6-6'1? Maybe some change?)

        image.png.28828f124c6f64aa4a59836d56f7bbf5.png

        "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
        tiamat63T 1 Reply Last reply
        👍
        Quote Reply
        • Tour2maT Tour2ma

          @tiamat63 said:

          on the taller side (I'd say 6-6'1? Maybe some change?)

          image.png.28828f124c6f64aa4a59836d56f7bbf5.png

          tiamat63 tiamat63T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Week One Done One Month Later One Year In Very Popular
          • 13k Posts
          • 5k Reputation
          tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by tiamat63
          #4

          @tour2ma said:

          image.png.28828f124c6f64aa4a59836d56f7bbf5.png

          Looks about right to me.  I'm not quite sure he checks in over 2 bills, but his 40 will be 4.45 - 4.48 range.    Good find, Tour.   I would check the Va Tech listings but those are rarely ever accurate.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 23k Posts
            • 6k Reputation
            T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
            #5

            The problem with Farley is he will be long gone by our pick.

            https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/mock-draft/

            https://www.drafttek.com/2021-NFL-Draft-Position-Rankings/Top-College-CBs-2021-NFL-Draft.asp

            gumby73G Tour2maT 2 Replies Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • T TexasAg1969

              The problem with Farley is he will be long gone by our pick.

              https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/mock-draft/

              https://www.drafttek.com/2021-NFL-Draft-Position-Rankings/Top-College-CBs-2021-NFL-Draft.asp

              gumby73 gumby73G Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 11k Posts
              • 4k Reputation
              gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @texasag1969 said:

              The problem with Farley is he will be long gone by our pick.

              by the end of the week, somebody here will have OBJ as a trade piece to get up there ?... ?.. Farley or Parsons? 

              Browns & Buffett: Got to go fishin, Down to rock bottom again, with just a few Friends Team Brotherhood-"It's not about You,Me or I. It's about building We"..Hue Jackson
              T 1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • T TexasAg1969

                The problem with Farley is he will be long gone by our pick.

                https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/mock-draft/

                https://www.drafttek.com/2021-NFL-Draft-Position-Rankings/Top-College-CBs-2021-NFL-Draft.asp

                Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                • 30k Posts
                • 6k Reputation
                Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @texasag1969 said:

                The problem with Farley is he will be long gone by our pick.

                Probably, but so hard to predict right now. Lots of time for prospects to rise or fall...

                ... or simply get pushed down.

                There's only so many players that can be stuffed into the top 25 of a draft... somewhere between 24 and 26 is my guess. 😉

                "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
                ballpeenB 1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • gumby73G gumby73

                  @texasag1969 said:

                  The problem with Farley is he will be long gone by our pick.

                  by the end of the week, somebody here will have OBJ as a trade piece to get up there ?... ?.. Farley or Parsons? 

                  TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                  • 23k Posts
                  • 6k Reputation
                  T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
                  #8

                  @gumby73 said:

                  by the end of the week, somebody here will have OBJ as a trade piece to get up there ?... ?.. Farley or Parsons? 

                  We've gotten better CB play than ILB play, so I'd take Parsons in that trade. I assume you mean OBJ plus at least our #1 wherever it falls.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • tiamat63 tiamat63T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Week One Done One Month Later One Year In Very Popular
                    • 13k Posts
                    • 5k Reputation
                    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    As said, 2020 has been a whacky year.  As I understand it, this 2019 tape will be the only thing scouts have to go off to gauge his CB abilities because Farley opted out 2020.    Since we've never dealt with full season opt-outs, it remains to be seen how NFL teams will respond perceiving value. So I leave nothing to chance.

                    As for Parsons, with the little I've seen of him, I wouldn't waste his talents at a Mike spot.  He's a gifted athlete and good pass rusher.  He can be your will who also happens to be good at edge pressures.  Like how Von Miller was used early on, except more of a traditional backer role than evolution into a pass rusher.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                      • 23k Posts
                      • 6k Reputation
                      T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
                      #10

                      I was looking forward to seeing how ILB Chazz Surratt of U. N.C faired against the running attack of Texas A&M which is one of the best in college football. He is likely a late 2nd rounder in an area of need, but he has opted out of the Orange Bowl. I really don't like relying on highlights, but would rather see an entire game. Guess I will have to find a complete one on youtube to see what he looks like for a full game.

                      tiamat63T 1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • T TexasAg1969

                        I was looking forward to seeing how ILB Chazz Surratt of U. N.C faired against the running attack of Texas A&M which is one of the best in college football. He is likely a late 2nd rounder in an area of need, but he has opted out of the Orange Bowl. I really don't like relying on highlights, but would rather see an entire game. Guess I will have to find a complete one on youtube to see what he looks like for a full game.

                        tiamat63 tiamat63T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Week One Done One Month Later One Year In Very Popular
                        • 13k Posts
                        • 5k Reputation
                        tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @texasag1969 said:

                        I was looking forward to seeing how ILB Chazz Surratt of U. N.C faired against the running attack of Texas A&M which is one of the best in college football. He is likely a late 2nd rounder in an area of need, but he has opted out of the Orange Bowl. I really don't like relying on highlights, but would rather see an entire game. Guess I will have to find a complete one on youtube to see what he looks like for a full game.

                        You'd be surprised, with a little bit of savvy, just how much you can find on YT.

                        T 1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • tiamat63T tiamat63

                          @texasag1969 said:

                          I was looking forward to seeing how ILB Chazz Surratt of U. N.C faired against the running attack of Texas A&M which is one of the best in college football. He is likely a late 2nd rounder in an area of need, but he has opted out of the Orange Bowl. I really don't like relying on highlights, but would rather see an entire game. Guess I will have to find a complete one on youtube to see what he looks like for a full game.

                          You'd be surprised, with a little bit of savvy, just how much you can find on YT.

                          TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                          • 23k Posts
                          • 6k Reputation
                          T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @tiamat63 said:

                          You'd be surprised, with a little bit of savvy, just how much you can find on YT.

                          I can often times find complete games (sometimes with no huddle) on youtube. Easy to pull back and watch particular plays a few times over to see everything that was taking place.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • SdBacker80 S Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                            • 5k Posts
                            • 2k Reputation
                            S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            Are you taking requests???  if you are...


                            Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah LB Notre Dame

                            Chazz Surratt LB UNC

                            Jaylen Twyman DT Pitt

                            tiamat63T 2 Replies Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • Unsympathetic U Reacting Well Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                              • 4k Posts
                              • 1k Reputation
                              U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by Unsympathetic
                              #14

                              Late round flyer on LB Justin Hilliard from OSU -- he's a 5-star recruit who deserves more national pub for athleticism at his size [6'1 235#] than he'll get. Talented vs both pass and run.  Playing 6th college year on the elusive medical redshirt.. but he's healthy now and his talent is far above where he'll be drafted.

                              The more labels you have for yourself, the dumber they make you. "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." Paul Brown
                              Dutch OvenD 1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • S SdBacker80

                                Are you taking requests???  if you are...


                                Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah LB Notre Dame

                                Chazz Surratt LB UNC

                                Jaylen Twyman DT Pitt

                                tiamat63 tiamat63T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Week One Done One Month Later One Year In Very Popular
                                • 13k Posts
                                • 5k Reputation
                                tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @sdbacker80 said:

                                Are you taking requests???  if you are...


                                Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah LB Notre Dame

                                Chazz Surratt LB UNC

                                Jaylen Twyman DT Pitt

                                I'll get around to them eventually.

                                @unsympathetic said:

                                Late round flyer on Hilliard from OSU -- he's a 5-star recruit who deserves more national pub for athleticism at his size than he'll get

                                Hilliard is an interesting one.  Mostly because, as you said, his athletic ability.        If there's one late round player from tOSU I was intending to take a longer look at, it's going to be Haskell Garrett.

                                Tour2maT 1 Reply Last reply
                                ❤
                                Quote Reply
                                • Unsympathetic U Reacting Well Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                  • 4k Posts
                                  • 1k Reputation
                                  U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by Unsympathetic
                                  #16

                                  Take both. People talk about football as going to war.. boy took a bullet through the face and used it for motivation.  Couldn't get more Ohio than turning Berea into WHAC #2.

                                  The more labels you have for yourself, the dumber they make you. "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." Paul Brown
                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  ❤
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • S SdBacker80

                                    Are you taking requests???  if you are...


                                    Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah LB Notre Dame

                                    Chazz Surratt LB UNC

                                    Jaylen Twyman DT Pitt

                                    tiamat63 tiamat63T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Week One Done One Month Later One Year In Very Popular
                                    • 13k Posts
                                    • 5k Reputation
                                    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by tiamat63
                                    #17

                                    @sdbacker80 said:

                                    Chazz Surratt LB UNC

                                    For whatever reason I dialed him up, having never seen him before - but both you and AG mentioning him within a couple posts of one another.

                                    Uhh...  How big is this kid?  Looks like Mack Brown never really let that 2000's Texas defense mindset go when Gene Chizik was calling the shots.   I remember those linebackers being small because Chizzy liked his dline huge and backers being able to fly around.     I bet money Surratt isn't a biscuit over 220lbs.  

                                    S T 2 Replies Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                                      • 64k Posts
                                      • 8k Reputation
                                      C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      I figure to draft a WR later than round two...

                                      what about:

                                      Amon-Ra St. Brown, WR, USC

                                      Seth Williams, WR, Auburn

                                      Merlin Robertson, ILB Arizona State

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • SdBacker80 S Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                        • 5k Posts
                                        • 2k Reputation
                                        S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by SdBacker80
                                        #19

                                        By my eye...Haskell Garrett has played really well this year and the kid took a bullet to the face this offseason.

                                        I think he may have played himself into Day 2 of the draft. 
                                         

                                        Edit: PFF scored Garrett as the second highest DT this season. 

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • tiamat63T tiamat63

                                          @sdbacker80 said:

                                          Chazz Surratt LB UNC

                                          For whatever reason I dialed him up, having never seen him before - but both you and AG mentioning him within a couple posts of one another.

                                          Uhh...  How big is this kid?  Looks like Mack Brown never really let that 2000's Texas defense mindset go when Gene Chizik was calling the shots.   I remember those linebackers being small because Chizzy liked his dline huge and backers being able to fly around.     I bet money Surratt isn't a biscuit over 220lbs.  

                                          SdBacker80 S Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                          • 5k Posts
                                          • 2k Reputation
                                          S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by SdBacker80
                                          #20

                                          @tiamat63 said:

                                          For whatever reason I dialed him up, having never seen him before - but both you and AG mentioning him within a couple posts of one another.

                                          Uhh...  How big is this kid?  Looks like Mack Brown never really let that 2000's Texas defense mindset go when Gene Chizik was calling the shots.   I remember those linebackers being small because Chizzy liked his dline huge and backers being able to fly around.     I bet money Surratt isn't a biscuit over 220lbs.  

                                          He’s the kind of 3-4 OLB that the Steelers will plug in and he will kill us for a decade. Relentless pass rush type that also has the  athletic ability to drop in coverage too.

                                          I don’t know where he fits in our scheme.  I followed him last year and he was just learning the position- I think he came to UNC as a QB

                                          tiamat63T 1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate