I Guess That Settles That
-
Tom Brady will have a chance to become only the third QB in history to win a Championship with 2 teams.
Do you know the other 2?
Tom Brady will now also become the 4th QB to start a Super Bowl with 2 different teams.
Can you name the other 3?
PEYTON
EDIT: I did not peak at the answer.
PEYTON
EDIT: I did not peak at the answer.
Answers given above.
-
... and Bill...
Bill is not a Bum. No one really claims that. But his record as an NFL coach without Tom Brady as his starting QB is 62-73. As I have said, he can be a playoff caliber coach, but he owes his championships and much of his reputation to one No. 12.
(by the way....the guys from PTI, and other ESPN and other network commentators came to that same conclusion.)
Bill is not a Bum. No one really claims that. But his record as an NFL coach without Tom Brady as his starting QB is 62-73. As I have said, he can be a playoff caliber coach, but he owes his championships and much of his reputation to one No. 12.
(by the way....the guys from PTI, and other ESPN and other network commentators came to that same conclusion.)
Bill is a bum! And a CHEATER!
-
62-73?
Really going to count his Browns time?
Plus someone need to show their math...
Fun fact...
Brady with Bill... 219-64 for a 77.4 win percentage...
Brady no Bill... 11-5 for a 68.8 win percentage.
-
Its over. Unless you think that the Pats are going to trade for like Aaron Rodgers. Even if they got like Matt Stafford or DeShaun Watson that would not put them in any sort of favorites position in the AFC.
If they get Rodgers....that's another story.
-
BB will be 69 years old in April
See this from just this past October 8th:
For the past 53 years, George Halas has held the record as the oldest person to ever serve as a head coach in an NFL game, but that's going to change on Sunday when the Texans host the Jaguars. After firing Bill O'Brien on Monday, the Texans decided to replace him with interim coach Romeo Crennel, which is notable because it's Crennel who's going to break the record.
When Houston's Week 5 games kicks off, Crennel is going to be 73 years and 112 days old, which means he's officially going to become the oldest head coach in NFL history.
The current record is held by Halas, who was 72 years and 318 days old when he coached the final game of his career in December 1967. To put into perspective how rare it is to see a coach of Crennel's age on the sideline, just consider this: Since Halas' retirement, there has only been one coach who even came remotely close to catching him and that was Marv Levy, who was roughly eight months away from turning 73 when he coached his final game with the Buffalo Bills in December 1997.
Although he's only been on the job for a few days, it looks like the 73-year-old Crennel is already starting to fit in with the younger guys in Houston.
Though....note that, not including Romeo who was interim, BB is not the oldest permanent HC in the NFL:
Pete Carroll isn't the oldest coach ever in NFL history, but he's getting close. The Seahawks head coach turned 69 on Sept. 15.
So Carroll is about 8 months older than Belichick.
-
I guess that settles that.
"That" being: who was most responsible for the Patriots run....Belichick or Brady.
I had always come down on the side of Brady. I think this vindicates that position.
I guess that settles that.
"That" being: who was most responsible for the Patriots run....Belichick or Brady.
I had always come down on the side of Brady. I think this vindicates that position.
It doesn't take a genius to figure out it is always about players. Name a coach who did anything with crap players?
-
I guess that settles that.
"That" being: who was most responsible for the Patriots run....Belichick or Brady.
I had always come down on the side of Brady. I think this vindicates that position.
It doesn't take a genius to figure out it is always about players. Name a coach who did anything with crap players?
It doesn't take a genius to figure out it is always about players. Name a coach who did anything with crap players?
Plus someone had to identify exactly what they got in that scarecrow taken in the 6th who looked like he'd never seen a weight room in his life or even looked like he was in any kind of shape to play pro ball. Identify and then work with him to get the end product.
From Wiki:
Patriots owner Robert Kraft recalled: "I still have the image of Tom Brady coming down the old Foxboro Stadium steps with that pizza box under his arm, a skinny beanpole, and when he introduced himself to me and said 'Hi Mr. Kraft,' he was about to say who he was, but I said 'I know who you are, you're Tom Brady. You're our sixth round draft choice."
-
I guess that settles that.
"That" being: who was most responsible for the Patriots run....Belichick or Brady.
I had always come down on the side of Brady. I think this vindicates that position.
It doesn't take a genius to figure out it is always about players. Name a coach who did anything with crap players?
-
Who was most responsible for the continued domination of the empire? Palpatine or Vader?
It's f'n Vader, obviously. He's the guy that would go out there and force choke a m'fer into submission.
It's not that palpatine or belichick is nothing without Vader. He can still cook up some schemes. Irs just that without Darth Brady no one actually fears him.
-
-
Who was most responsible for the continued domination of the empire? Palpatine or Vader?
It's f'n Vader, obviously. He's the guy that would go out there and force choke a m'fer into submission.
It's not that palpatine or belichick is nothing without Vader. He can still cook up some schemes. Irs just that without Darth Brady no one actually fears him.
Who was most responsible for the continued domination of the empire? Palpatine or Vader?
It's f'n Vader, obviously. He's the guy that would go out there and force choke a m'fer into submission.
It's not that palpatine or belichick is nothing without Vader. He can still cook up some schemes. Irs just that without Darth Brady no one actually fears him.
Ah...more Star Wars references. Z is gonna love this.
-
Palpatine -9 letters
Belichick -9 letters
Brady - 5 letters
Vader -5 letters
Illuminati confirmed.

-
Who was most responsible for the continued domination of the empire? Palpatine or Vader?
It's f'n Vader, obviously. He's the guy that would go out there and force choke a m'fer into submission.
It's not that palpatine or belichick is nothing without Vader. He can still cook up some schemes. Irs just that without Darth Brady no one actually fears him.
Ah...more Star Wars references. Z is gonna love this.
Ah...more Star Wars references. Z is gonna love this.
That's his prerogative
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login


