Jeremiah was a Bullfrog
-
You didn't hear about that? :
Earlier this offseason, a new proposal by the Kansas City Chiefs that called for the relaxing of jersey number rules was passed by NFL owners. Now, running backs, wide receivers, tight ends, linebackers and defensive backs will all be eligible to wear single digits.
Isn’t Baker 6?
Isn’t Baker 6?
Yea.....OOPS. There it is.
Maybe he can have 7. That is my lucky number. Though....OOPs again, that is Jamie Gillan's number.
Though I don't know that I agree with it. I preferred it when LBs were always 50 numbers.
Or, maybe he can have 66.
And I always liked it when WRs were in the 80s. I think the issue there was that too many teams were retiring too many numbers.
-
Had to work tonight and didn’t see any commentary. Any reason for him dropping that far? I figured he’d go in the first for sure
-
Had to work tonight and didn’t see any commentary. Any reason for him dropping that far? I figured he’d go in the first for sure
Had to work tonight and didn’t see any commentary. Any reason for him dropping that far? I figured he’d go in the first for sure
Nope. Not that I heard. I heard no real reason given. The ESPN guys all gushed over him. I didn't listen to the NFL Network.
-
Had to work tonight and didn’t see any commentary. Any reason for him dropping that far? I figured he’d go in the first for sure
Had to work tonight and didn’t see any commentary. Any reason for him dropping that far? I figured he’d go in the first for sure
A friend went up Thursday night & said most of what he heard was that teams didn't know how to use him. If true, I think they'll regret passing him by. Great for us though.
Mike
-
#Browns GM Andrew Berry said had building of 30 people all pacing as they tried to trade up to get Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah.#Browns GM Andrew Berry said he can't speculate why Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah fell, but they were very comfortable with him from a medical standpoint#Browns GM Andrew Berry on why Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah fell: Don't know other 31 boards, but think he's a little unique in how he produces, little undersized, used in a variety of ways at Notre Dame, for us, in Joe Woods' scheme, everything he does well marries what we want at LB#Browns GM Andrew Berry said they see Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah as WILL linebacker
-
Had to work tonight and didn’t see any commentary. Any reason for him dropping that far? I figured he’d go in the first for sure
A friend went up Thursday night & said most of what he heard was that teams didn't know how to use him. If true, I think they'll regret passing him by. Great for us though.
Mike
A friend went up Thursday night & said most of what he heard was that teams didn't know how to use him. If true, I think they'll regret passing him by. Great for us though.
Mike
Interesting Mike! Lindy's Draft Guide rates him as the #1 OLB. Athlon's Draft Mag rates him as their #2 OLB; and that's only because they're projecting Micah Parson's as an OLB (with their #1 rating). In Athlon's Top 100 prospects, he's listed at #11 overall. Lindy's field media top 100 - he's #18 overall.
Looking at those films and a lot of what I've read and heard from his biggest fan (Daniel Jeremiah) - his skills will be ideal for the NFL today.
It's going to be a lot of fun listening to people trying to say his name. Just add alcohol... I think I'll stick with JOK.
This pick feels like an epic steal.
-
A friend went up Thursday night & said most of what he heard was that teams didn't know how to use him. If true, I think they'll regret passing him by. Great for us though.
Mike
Interesting Mike! Lindy's Draft Guide rates him as the #1 OLB. Athlon's Draft Mag rates him as their #2 OLB; and that's only because they're projecting Micah Parson's as an OLB (with their #1 rating). In Athlon's Top 100 prospects, he's listed at #11 overall. Lindy's field media top 100 - he's #18 overall.
Looking at those films and a lot of what I've read and heard from his biggest fan (Daniel Jeremiah) - his skills will be ideal for the NFL today.
It's going to be a lot of fun listening to people trying to say his name. Just add alcohol... I think I'll stick with JOK.
This pick feels like an epic steal.
Interesting Mike! Lindy's Draft Guide rates him as the #1 OLB. Athlon's Draft Mag rates him as their #2 OLB; and that's only because they're projecting Micah Parson's as an OLB (with their #1 rating). In Athlon's Top 100 prospects, he's listed at #11 overall. Lindy's field media top 100 - he's #18 overall.
Looking at those films and a lot of what I've read and heard from his biggest fan Daniel Jeremiah - his skills will be ideal for the NFL today.
The scariest thing about him is going to be watching people try to say his name at/after the tailgates. I think I'll stick with JOK.
Yeah, I'll stick with JOK too. He'll be fun to watch for sure!
Mike
-
A friend went up Thursday night & said most of what he heard was that teams didn't know how to use him. If true, I think they'll regret passing him by. Great for us though.
Mike
Interesting Mike! Lindy's Draft Guide rates him as the #1 OLB. Athlon's Draft Mag rates him as their #2 OLB; and that's only because they're projecting Micah Parson's as an OLB (with their #1 rating). In Athlon's Top 100 prospects, he's listed at #11 overall. Lindy's field media top 100 - he's #18 overall.
Looking at those films and a lot of what I've read and heard from his biggest fan (Daniel Jeremiah) - his skills will be ideal for the NFL today.
It's going to be a lot of fun listening to people trying to say his name. Just add alcohol... I think I'll stick with JOK.
This pick feels like an epic steal.
Interesting Mike! Lindy's Draft Guide rates him as the #1 OLB. Athlon's Draft Mag rates him as their #2 OLB; and that's only because they're projecting Micah Parson's as an OLB (with their #1 rating). In Athlon's Top 100 prospects, he's listed at #11 overall. Lindy's field media top 100 - he's #18 overall.
Looking at those films and a lot of what I've read and heard from his biggest fan (Daniel Jeremiah) - his skills will be ideal for the NFL today.
It's going to be a lot of fun listening to people trying to say his name. Just add alcohol... I think I'll stick with JOK.
This pick feels like an epic steal.
Heh, good to see you back Flugs. He just has to be the JOKer in the deck for us.?
-
Interesting Mike! Lindy's Draft Guide rates him as the #1 OLB. Athlon's Draft Mag rates him as their #2 OLB; and that's only because they're projecting Micah Parson's as an OLB (with their #1 rating). In Athlon's Top 100 prospects, he's listed at #11 overall. Lindy's field media top 100 - he's #18 overall.
Looking at those films and a lot of what I've read and heard from his biggest fan Daniel Jeremiah - his skills will be ideal for the NFL today.
The scariest thing about him is going to be watching people try to say his name at/after the tailgates. I think I'll stick with JOK.
Yeah, I'll stick with JOK too. He'll be fun to watch for sure!
Mike
Yeah, I'll stick with JOK too. He'll be fun to watch for sure!
Mike
The thing with judging LBs today is I tend to get distracted by the types I loved in the 70s, 80s and 90s. They say you can't teach and old dawg tricks but I majored in summer school. I still find myself looking for ideal heights, weights and BIG hit reputations; but the game and rules today are phasing that out some for the sure tacklers in open fields that can also strip the ball. If reading their keys and mastering coverages isn't enough of a challenge for young LBers; now add the athletic and speedy QBs of today taking off out of the pocket that countless defenders never seem to get a clean shot at (ie; Lamar Jackson, Russell Wilson, Kyler Murray, DeShaun Watson).
JOK looks like he offers the goodies our Defense needs. And I've seem some highlights where he looks very capable of delivering the collisions on guys ending in smelling salt wake ups. Even better, he's not leading with his head - so he doesn't look like an unconscious Greg Lloyd that just got freight trained by Kevin Mack.
-
I will refer to Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah from now on as:
Tim.
-
Leading with the head brigade should be lead by Shazier.. he did that even at OSU and ignored people who tried to have him change tackling form
-
#Browns GM Andrew Berry said had building of 30 people all pacing as they tried to trade up to get Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah.#Browns GM Andrew Berry said he can't speculate why Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah fell, but they were very comfortable with him from a medical standpoint#Browns GM Andrew Berry on why Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah fell: Don't know other 31 boards, but think he's a little unique in how he produces, little undersized, used in a variety of ways at Notre Dame, for us, in Joe Woods' scheme, everything he does well marries what we want at LB#Browns GM Andrew Berry said they see Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah as WILL linebacker
he's a little unique in how he produces, little undersized, used in a variety of ways at Notre Dame, for us, in Joe Woods' scheme, everything he does well marries what we want at LB
This makes sense. I've been saying that this draft will probably define what this regime wants the Browns to be. Last year was about 'becoming' a team, with the new coackes, GM, Playbook, etc. And the draft was to get some guys to immediately fix big problems (like the 2 tackle positions). They had very few picks to look for their 'vision' players.
We are now seeing their motto: Fuckin' Fast ! (from now on I'll refer to it as 'Friggin')
I mean look where they went for the WR! There were other receivers rated higher than the one we took. But the one that WE took runs like a jack-rabbit. Steph, Woods & Berry are going for speed. Ya can't teach it.
( JoJo Natson's got his work cut out for him )
-
Leading with the head brigade should be lead by Shazier.. he did that even at OSU and ignored people who tried to have him change tackling form
Leading with the head brigade should be lead by Shazier.. he did that even at OSU and ignored people who tried to have him change tackling form
Brodney Pool was a charter member of that club.
-
Had to work tonight and didn’t see any commentary. Any reason for him dropping that far? I figured he’d go in the first for sure
A friend went up Thursday night & said most of what he heard was that teams didn't know how to use him. If true, I think they'll regret passing him by. Great for us though.
Mike
A friend went up Thursday night & said most of what he heard was that teams didn't know how to use him. If true, I think they'll regret passing him by. Great for us though.
Mike
I keep watching videos of him - and it occurred to me, that the squealers would have drafted him in that second round - they miss
having a blazing fast playmaker like Troy Wannacheapshotyu...who made crazy plays all over the place with his speed and instincts.
He won't be just a WILL lb, Joe Woods will have him be the focus of attention by offenses... they had better know where he is to start every play. The Browns will be able to disguise plays that they couldn't do before, I think. Any creative DC would have loved to nab Owusu-Kamorah. I swear the squealers were going to nab him. The Browns knew they had to jump ahead.
Going to be FUN to watch !
-
he's a little unique in how he produces, little undersized, used in a variety of ways at Notre Dame, for us, in Joe Woods' scheme, everything he does well marries what we want at LB
This makes sense. I've been saying that this draft will probably define what this regime wants the Browns to be. Last year was about 'becoming' a team, with the new coackes, GM, Playbook, etc. And the draft was to get some guys to immediately fix big problems (like the 2 tackle positions). They had very few picks to look for their 'vision' players.
We are now seeing their motto: Fuckin' Fast ! (from now on I'll refer to it as 'Friggin')
I mean look where they went for the WR! There were other receivers rated higher than the one we took. But the one that WE took runs like a jack-rabbit. Steph, Woods & Berry are going for speed. Ya can't teach it.
( JoJo Natson's got his work cut out for him )
This makes sense. I've been saying that this draft will probably define what this regime wants the Browns to be. Last year was about 'becoming' a team, with the new coackes, GM, Playbook, etc. And the draft was to get some guys to immediately fix big problems (like the 2 tackle positions). They had very few picks to look for their 'vision' players.
We are now seeing their motto: Fuckin' Fast ! (from now on I'll refer to it as 'Friggin')
I mean look where they went for the WR! There were other receivers rated higher than the one we took. But the one that WE took runs like a jack-rabbit. Steph, Woods & Berry are going for speed. Ya can't teach it.
YEP ! I looked it up - Tyreek HIll of the Chiefs? ran a 4.29 forty.
" One drill stood out more than the rest and that was Tyreek Hill's 40-yard dash time and speed. Tyreek Hill's 4.29 forty yard dash time was remarkable. Not to mention the wide receiver reached a top speed of 19 miles per hour. "
Everybody knows how much Hill means to the Chiefs' offense.
and Anthony Swartz ran a 4.26. Freaking FAST. AND he is a heck of a FOOTBALL PLAYER.
Going to be a FASTER Browns team going to the playoffs, I think.
-
#Browns GM Andrew Berry said had building of 30 people all pacing as they tried to trade up to get Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah.#Browns GM Andrew Berry said he can't speculate why Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah fell, but they were very comfortable with him from a medical standpoint#Browns GM Andrew Berry on why Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah fell: Don't know other 31 boards, but think he's a little unique in how he produces, little undersized, used in a variety of ways at Notre Dame, for us, in Joe Woods' scheme, everything he does well marries what we want at LB#Browns GM Andrew Berry said they see Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah as WILL linebacker#Browns GM Andrew Berry on why Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah fell: Don't know other 31 boards, but think he's a little unique in how he produces, little undersized, used in a variety of ways at Notre Dame, for us, in Joe Woods' scheme, everything he does well marries what we want at LB#Browns GM Andrew Berry said they see Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah as WILL linebacker
MHO? "Little undersized" is why he dropped that far. He's going to be taking on TEs that have 30 pounds and several inches on him. Worth the risk. 1\2 of second round picks bust anyway.
-
My homer late round pick
-
I will refer to Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah from now on as:
Tim.
I will refer to Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah from now on as:
Tim.
i have that tee shirt
-
#Browns GM Andrew Berry said had building of 30 people all pacing as they tried to trade up to get Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah.#Browns GM Andrew Berry said he can't speculate why Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah fell, but they were very comfortable with him from a medical standpoint#Browns GM Andrew Berry on why Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah fell: Don't know other 31 boards, but think he's a little unique in how he produces, little undersized, used in a variety of ways at Notre Dame, for us, in Joe Woods' scheme, everything he does well marries what we want at LB#Browns GM Andrew Berry said they see Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah as WILL linebacker
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login


