Browns 2022 1st Round Pick
-
Lol, I'm not big on draft talk either.
How about 2022 way-to-early road trip talk? Woof.
Hmmm.. I'm hoping covid is a non-issue when September rolls around. So to continue my bucket list road trips....
BILLS, FALCONS, WASHINGTON... All within reasonable driving distance of Dayton. (I've yet to visit Pittsburgh and Baltimore also)
DOLPHINS,PANTHERS,TEXANS(TWICE) been there, done that.Covid royally screwed me out of trips to Dallas and New York..
Would have considered Green Bay this year, if it hadn't been on Christmas Day.
Hmmm.. I'm hoping covid is a non-issue when September rolls around. So to continue my bucket list road trips....
BILLS, FALCONS, WASHINGTON... All within reasonable driving distance of Dayton. (I've yet to visit Pittsburgh and Baltimore also)
DOLPHINS,PANTHERS,TEXANS(TWICE) been there, done that.Covid royally screwed me out of trips to Dallas and New York..
Would have considered Green Bay this year, if it hadn't been on Christmas Day.
I've only been to Buffalo, Indianapolis (Hoosier Dome), Houston (NRG stadium), Arizona ( Glendale), & Dallas (Jerry's stadium).
Of those places, the tailgate scene is only like ours in Buffalo. The others were fun just a different vibe. The Dallas fans really don't start arriving til 2 hours ahead of time, which I thought was weird.
The Carolina game could be my next trip, but like you said, it's a wait & see.
-
Am I happy they beat the Bengals? Yes! Am I sad that they beat the Bengals? Yes. We coulda' had a better draft slot.
But worst of all, it's OUR FAULT that the Steelers are in the playoffs. They suck. And we lost to them twice.
According to the stuffed shirts on TV, we went from 12th to 13th with the “W” against the Bungles.
According to the stuffed shirts on TV, we went from 12th to 13th with the “W” against the Bungles.
Yeah. I just sat down and looked at the NFL standings and I guess the only team we would've leap frogged would be Baltimore. So, not much damage by winning. Until April when those friggin' Ratbirds will pick who we wanted.
-
The Browns will have the #13 overall pick in the 2022 NFL Draft.
The Browns will have the #13 overall pick in the 2022 NFL Draft.
Bama's LT Evan Neal is a legit top 5 pick..
Sickening feeling watching Jameson Williams missing the rest of the NC game..
1) showed the shake to get off LOS
2) showed the extending hands catching ball over the middle
3) showed the separation speed flying down the seam to his final catch..
Man... ya just hope Jay Will gets some good injury news ?
-
The Browns will have the #13 overall pick in the 2022 NFL Draft.
Bama's LT Evan Neal is a legit top 5 pick..
Sickening feeling watching Jameson Williams missing the rest of the NC game..
1) showed the shake to get off LOS
2) showed the extending hands catching ball over the middle
3) showed the separation speed flying down the seam to his final catch..
Man... ya just hope Jay Will gets some good injury news ?
Bama's LT Evan Neal is a legit top 5 pick..
Sickening feeling watching Jameson Williams missing the rest of the NC game..
1) showed the shake to get off LOS
2) showed the extending hands catching ball over the middle
3) showed the separation speed flying down the seam to his final catch..
Man... ya just hope Jay Will gets some good injury news ?
Williams going down was the key to the loss. You can't lose your two best receivers that you used to beat Georgia earlier and expect to beat that defense again. Way too many receiver drops for Bama to compete.
-
Bama's LT Evan Neal is a legit top 5 pick..
Sickening feeling watching Jameson Williams missing the rest of the NC game..
1) showed the shake to get off LOS
2) showed the extending hands catching ball over the middle
3) showed the separation speed flying down the seam to his final catch..
Man... ya just hope Jay Will gets some good injury news ?
Williams going down was the key to the loss. You can't lose your two best receivers that you used to beat Georgia earlier and expect to beat that defense again. Way too many receiver drops for Bama to compete.
Williams going down was the key to the loss. You can't lose your two best receivers that you used to beat Georgia earlier and expect to beat that defense again. Way too many receiver drops for Bama to compete.
Sorry, tough to lose your top two WRs due to injury... But I have no love for Alabama anymore with their run of National Championships. Saban a great Coach? That program recruits itself.... They routinely reject 5 stars that go on to be studs at other programs. BTW THE Ohio State University managed to beat Utah with their top two WRs sitting out the Rose Bowl game getting ready for the combine, that is- if they even bother to show up for that....
-
And to expound a little Tex ... Borrowing one of Cal's arguments. That little twerp Alabama Heisman winning qb sure can look great with a couple great WR receivers, stud running backs, and an NFL worthy caliber o-line, playing against inferior competition. He met his match today against an eqally talented Georgia team. Woof, woof.
-
And to expound a little Tex ... Borrowing one of Cal's arguments. That little twerp Alabama Heisman winning qb sure can look great with a couple great WR receivers, stud running backs, and an NFL worthy caliber o-line, playing against inferior competition. He met his match today against an eqally talented Georgia team. Woof, woof.
And to expound a little Tex ... Borrowing one of Cal's arguments. That little twerp Alabama Heisman winning qb sure can look great with a couple great WR receivers, stud running backs, and an NFL worthy caliber o-line, playing against inferior competition. He met his match today against an eqally talented Georgia team. Woof, woof.
The earlier SEC Championship game looked far different.
Sorry, tough to lose your top two WRs due to injury... But I have no love for Alabama anymore with their run of National Championships. Saban a great Coach? That program recruits itself.... They routinely reject 5 stars that go on to be studs at other programs. BTW THE Ohio State University managed to beat Utah with their top two WRs sitting out the Rose Bowl game getting ready for the combine, that is- if they even bother to show up for that....
And Utah is not Georgia. That game last night showed why I call the SEC NFL Jr. The power in the lines and overall speed of both teams showed how they are loaded with NFL level talent.
-
Bama's LT Evan Neal is a legit top 5 pick..
Sickening feeling watching Jameson Williams missing the rest of the NC game..
1) showed the shake to get off LOS
2) showed the extending hands catching ball over the middle
3) showed the separation speed flying down the seam to his final catch..
Man... ya just hope Jay Will gets some good injury news ?
Williams going down was the key to the loss. You can't lose your two best receivers that you used to beat Georgia earlier and expect to beat that defense again. Way too many receiver drops for Bama to compete.
Williams going down was the key to the loss. You can't lose your two best receivers that you used to beat Georgia earlier and expect to beat that defense again.
Way too many receiver drops for Bama to compete.
Feared & looks of a ACL injury for Williams? MRI today..hope I'm wrong..
Some have John Metchie falling down to the 50's as a prospect... I'm not buying that one
Happy for Kirby Smart.. Those were the same dawgs, I remember seeing, but for 1 bowl game..
a lot of 6 man protection fronts. Bennett got a xtra tick to work with.. Picked on Jobe's missing side..
I thought the dawgs FG block was a huge turning point..
ugly edit...
nothing confirmed as of 6 pm..
-
dammit but Jordan Davis is a giant of a man.
https://news.yahoo.com/georgia-lineman-jordan-davis-wins-130000636.html
and here's Davis talking about not being in good conditioning the last time...
https://larrybrownsports.com/college-football/jordan-davis-georgia-conditioning-alabama/590028
-
And to expound a little Tex ... Borrowing one of Cal's arguments. That little twerp Alabama Heisman winning qb sure can look great with a couple great WR receivers, stud running backs, and an NFL worthy caliber o-line, playing against inferior competition. He met his match today against an eqally talented Georgia team. Woof, woof.
The earlier SEC Championship game looked far different.
Sorry, tough to lose your top two WRs due to injury... But I have no love for Alabama anymore with their run of National Championships. Saban a great Coach? That program recruits itself.... They routinely reject 5 stars that go on to be studs at other programs. BTW THE Ohio State University managed to beat Utah with their top two WRs sitting out the Rose Bowl game getting ready for the combine, that is- if they even bother to show up for that....
And Utah is not Georgia. That game last night showed why I call the SEC NFL Jr. The power in the lines and overall speed of both teams showed how they are loaded with NFL level talent.
The earlier SEC Championship game looked far different.
Was it because the SEC had to step outside of their own backyard last night?
-
And to expound a little Tex ... Borrowing one of Cal's arguments. That little twerp Alabama Heisman winning qb sure can look great with a couple great WR receivers, stud running backs, and an NFL worthy caliber o-line, playing against inferior competition. He met his match today against an eqally talented Georgia team. Woof, woof.
The earlier SEC Championship game looked far different.
Sorry, tough to lose your top two WRs due to injury... But I have no love for Alabama anymore with their run of National Championships. Saban a great Coach? That program recruits itself.... They routinely reject 5 stars that go on to be studs at other programs. BTW THE Ohio State University managed to beat Utah with their top two WRs sitting out the Rose Bowl game getting ready for the combine, that is- if they even bother to show up for that....
And Utah is not Georgia. That game last night showed why I call the SEC NFL Jr. The power in the lines and overall speed of both teams showed how they are loaded with NFL level talent.
The earlier SEC Championship game looked far different.
And Utah is not Georgia. That game last night showed why I call the SEC NFL Jr. The power in the lines and overall speed of both teams showed how they are loaded with NFL level talent.
1) Hard to beat a quality team twice in a row. Georgia was the better team based on the entire season, with the SEC Championship game the outlier. Their scores against common opponents says so.
2) True dat. Ohio State is right up there with the SEC in recruiting power. As was mentioned in the Rose Bowl game, State could pull 5 star wide receivers out of the closet. Do you remember a guy by the name of Joe Burrow had to transfer to LSU because he was sunk on the quarterback depth chart at OSU? OK, big coaching mistake there.
In a way it's sad, that the rich get richer. There's only a handful of schools anymore who can harbor National title aspirations every year.
-
I’m only in for 1st Round top 15 WR if they are a generational talent. Haven’t had a chance to look at LBer prospects yet but would hope at some point we get one that can play.
-
The earlier SEC Championship game looked far different.
Was it because the SEC had to step outside of their own backyard last night?
Was it because the SEC had to step outside of their own backyard last night?
The SEC game was in Georgia, the backyard of the Dogs.
-
Williams going down was the key to the loss. You can't lose your two best receivers that you used to beat Georgia earlier and expect to beat that defense again.
Way too many receiver drops for Bama to compete.
Feared & looks of a ACL injury for Williams? MRI today..hope I'm wrong..
Some have John Metchie falling down to the 50's as a prospect... I'm not buying that one
Happy for Kirby Smart.. Those were the same dawgs, I remember seeing, but for 1 bowl game..
a lot of 6 man protection fronts. Bennett got a xtra tick to work with.. Picked on Jobe's missing side..
I thought the dawgs FG block was a huge turning point..
ugly edit...
nothing confirmed as of 6 pm..
Feared & looks of a ACL injury for Williams? MRI today..hope I'm wrong..
Some have John Metchie falling down to the 50's as a prospect... I'm not buying that one
Happy for Kirby Smart.. Those were the same dawgs, I remember seeing, but for 1 bowl game..
a lot of 6 man protection fronts. Bennett got a xtra tick to work with.. Picked on Jobe's missing side..
I thought the dawgs FG block was a huge turning point..
ugly edit... nothing confirmed as of 1 pm..
Yeah assuming he did blow is ACL, you have to wonder how that will affect his draft stock? Out of the first round? He certainly won't be able to do anything at the Combine, short of interviews. Any team that drafts him will have to do so knowing he's not playing in 2022.
I'm old enough to remember back in the olden days prior to advanced orthopedic surgery NFL guys played their entire careers minus an ACL... Used to be called a "trick knee".
-
I was watching the game with Jimbo Fisher's staff commenting throughout. As soon as it happened and while he was going down Fisher said, "There went the ACL."
-
At the 13th overall pick, I've got eight WRs and DEs to possibly choose from. As the process goes a few might fall off - too much of a reach for such a high pick - but here they are:
DE George Karlaftis 6'4, 275 Purdue
DE Arnold Ebiketie 6'3, 256 Penn State
DE David Ojabo 6'5, 250 TTUNWR Garrett Wilson 6'0, 192 Ohio State
WR Chris Olave 6'1, 188 Ohio State
WR Jameson Williams 6'2, 189 Alabama
WR Treylon Burks 6'3, 225 Arkansas
WR Drake London 6'5, 210 USCAt the 13th overall pick, I've got eight WRs and DEs to possibly choose from. As the process goes a few might fall off - too much of a reach for such a high pick - but here they are:
DE George Karlaftis 6'4, 275 Purdue
DE Arnold Ebiketie 6'3, 256 Penn State
DE David Ojabo 6'5, 250 TTUNWR Garrett Wilson 6'0, 192 Ohio State
WR Chris Olave 6'1, 188 Ohio State
WR Jameson Williams 6'2, 189 Alabama
WR Treylon Burks 6'3, 225 Arkansas
WR Drake London 6'5, 210 USCAt this point I think I’d love either Burks or London. Big bodies guys who can catch. Perhaps in the 3rd I would look for a smaller speedy receiver.
-
hate it...
Alabama's Jameson Williams, the projected top WR in the 2022 NFL Draft, tore his ACL last night vs. Georgia, per sources.Doctors believe that, after surgery within the next 10 days, Williams will retain his sub 4.3 speed, and they expect a full recovery. -
At the 13th overall pick, I've got eight WRs and DEs to possibly choose from. As the process goes a few might fall off - too much of a reach for such a high pick - but here they are:
DE George Karlaftis 6'4, 275 Purdue
DE Arnold Ebiketie 6'3, 256 Penn State
DE David Ojabo 6'5, 250 TTUNWR Garrett Wilson 6'0, 192 Ohio State
WR Chris Olave 6'1, 188 Ohio State
WR Jameson Williams 6'2, 189 Alabama
WR Treylon Burks 6'3, 225 Arkansas
WR Drake London 6'5, 210 USCAt this point I think I’d love either Burks or London. Big bodies guys who can catch. Perhaps in the 3rd I would look for a smaller speedy receiver.
At this point I think I’d love either Burks or London. Big bodies guys who can catch. Perhaps in the 3rd I would look for a smaller speedy receiver.
I'd probably go with Wilson if they were all available, but Burks and London would be very intriguing.
And I know safety isn't a big need, but speaking of intriguing, Notre Dame's Kyle Hamilton is another Irish player I'd love to have on the Browns defense.
-
Was it because the SEC had to step outside of their own backyard last night?
The SEC game was in Georgia, the backyard of the Dogs.
The SEC game was in Georgia, the backyard of the Dogs.
Last nights game was played north of the Mason Dixon in Indianapolis.
-
The SEC game was in Georgia, the backyard of the Dogs.
Last nights game was played north of the Mason Dixon in Indianapolis.
Last nights game was played north of the Mason Dixon in Indianapolis.
And your point was????
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
