★ official gameday thread for ★ The BROWNS vs the falcunts ★
-
I totally agree; but there's a group of guys that blame 100% of this team's problems on Joe Woods. You'll see what I'm talking about soon enough. They'll pretend we had the best DL in the league on the field all day long and how could our DC lose this game on us. Just watch.
They just don’t seem to have good coaching ANYWHERE
They just don’t seem to have good coaching ANYWHERE
Again, I agree but there's a vocal group in here that think only the DC is losing games for us. If our STs Coordinator and DC are struggling - don't you think it's time our HEAD COACH worries more about all 3 phases of the game than just calling the plays? Don't forget, the only time this team scored as many as 48 points in the 2020 season was when in the 1st playoff game when our OC actually did that job. If Stefanski just wants to be an OC - that's what he should be. After today, I think I would rather see our OC calling the plays and our HEAD COACH being a HEAD COACH for a refreshing change.
And to our FO - do you really think these guys you're saving all kinds of money on the defensive line with make us anythign more than pretenders? If so, there's a swamp for sale in alligator alley.
-
Bungles 2-2 ratturds 2-2 Browns 2-2. Stoolers 1-3 maybe
Maybe the glorious AFCN isn't as good as we thought that they were coming into the season. Eh ?
Overrated ?
-
@ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:
Again, Stefanski must be fired.
who the fuck is this ghoolie guy ? and stfu nickers
-
@sdbacker80. You might get your wish today on later downs/distances with more man coverage and pressures. If the Dline doesn't get it done.
I can hardly wait to see our secondary with their backs turned to Lamar Jackson. He might break Jamal Lewis' record of 500 yard rushing vrs Cleveland in just 6 quarters.
-
You mean we can't pin 100% of the blame on Joe Woods? Didn't you see how talented we were on the Dline today? ?Promoted Practice Squad RB and ball boy Caleb Huntley looked like Jim Brown running the ball down our esophagus. So let's cut through the chase here - who do we need to fire or cut this week in order to pretend everything is just perfect next week because of our FO? Who else can we get rid of? Wanna just pretend it's only the DC again because practice makes perfect?
Not today. I’m curious what the film reveals. We like to pile on the two interior guys but I thought Phillips and Taki struggled. We lost contain on the first TD badly. Coverage was cleaned up and decent to a large extent. Looked like Denzel made a nice play on the INT and played man and sat in the back pocket on the WR across the field nicely.
Myles was missed today.
Kevin Stefanski called one of his worst games. I’m not critical of the going for the TD instead of the FG but the play calls inside the five like others have pointed out were awful.
Not today. I’m curious what the film reveals. We like to pile on the two interior guys but I thought Phillips and Taki struggled. We lost contain on the first TD badly. Coverage was cleaned up and decent to a large extent. Looked like Denzel made a nice play on the INT and played man and sat in the back pocket on the WR across the field nicely.
Myles was missed today.
Kevin Stefanski called one of his worst games. I’m not critical of the going for the TD instead of the FG but the play calls inside the five like others have pointed out were awful.
The QB sneak has worked 100% of the time so why get cute there?
-
-
Not today. I’m curious what the film reveals. We like to pile on the two interior guys but I thought Phillips and Taki struggled. We lost contain on the first TD badly. Coverage was cleaned up and decent to a large extent. Looked like Denzel made a nice play on the INT and played man and sat in the back pocket on the WR across the field nicely.
Myles was missed today.
Kevin Stefanski called one of his worst games. I’m not critical of the going for the TD instead of the FG but the play calls inside the five like others have pointed out were awful.
The QB sneak has worked 100% of the time so why get cute there?
-
Agree.
I said so two hours ago. Three guys should handle it at that spot…jacoby behind the center and guard and Hunt or Chubb. If we are going down they better stop those three guys four straight times
That’s what a coach thats trying to win would do. But we have a guy that wants to be smarter then the other team.
-
I'm likely not going to go back and read responses from this thread. But looking at stat lines from avg yards carried per, 3rd down conversions, drive totals, etc etc. It really speaks to where this team is weakest.
QB
DL.
You're starting a backup at QB who is one of the most risk averse passers in the NFL.
Your starting Dline right to left was - UDFA, 4th round tweener backup, 3rd round rotational depth, 4th round rookie.
Where were the Browns worst area's today? (and every week)
Avg depth of target throws (QB)
YPC surrendered and explosive runs given up. (DL)
You really don't have to say anything more than that. I just don't understand some of the bitching when the flaws of this team are evident and easily exploitable. If you believed or were lead to believe this team was somehow supremely talented, then I don't know whose ass your head was up this entire time then? Because it sure wasn't mine.
edit: opening drive though - HUGE problem I have with Stef. I get modern analytics says to be aggressive there on the 4th down call, but you have to read the room and take the points there. Keep the big Mo on your side and reward your opening drive. Because we would have been 2 of 4 getting ANY points on opening drives. That's a big deal when you look at it in percentages.
-
I'm likely not going to go back and read responses from this thread. But looking at stat lines from avg yards carried per, 3rd down conversions, drive totals, etc etc. It really speaks to where this team is weakest.
QB
DL.
You're starting a backup at QB who is one of the most risk averse passers in the NFL.
Your starting Dline right to left was - UDFA, 4th round tweener backup, 3rd round rotational depth, 4th round rookie.
Where were the Browns worst area's today? (and every week)
Avg depth of target throws (QB)
YPC surrendered and explosive runs given up. (DL)
You really don't have to say anything more than that. I just don't understand some of the bitching when the flaws of this team are evident and easily exploitable. If you believed or were lead to believe this team was somehow supremely talented, then I don't know whose ass your head was up this entire time then? Because it sure wasn't mine.
edit: opening drive though - HUGE problem I have with Stef. I get modern analytics says to be aggressive there on the 4th down call, but you have to read the room and take the points there. Keep the big Mo on your side and reward your opening drive. Because we would have been 2 of 4 getting ANY points on opening drives. That's a big deal when you look at it in percentages.
I'm likely not going to go back and read responses from this thread. But looking at stat lines from avg yards carried per, 3rd down conversions, drive totals, etc etc. It really speaks to where this team is weakest.
QB
DL.
You're starting a backup at QB who is one of the most risk averse passers in the NFL.
Your starting Dline right to left was - UDFA, 4th round tweener backup, 3rd round rotational depth, 4th round rookie.
Where were the Browns worst area's today? (and every week)
Avg depth of target throws (QB)
YPC surrendered and explosive runs given up. (DL)
You really don't have to say anything more than that. I just don't understand some of the bitching when the flaws of this team are evident and easily exploitable. If you believed or were lead to believe this team was somehow supremely talented, then I don't know who's ass your head was up this entire time. Because it sure wasn't mine.
While all that is correct, having first and goal inside the 5 yard line and 1st and 10 at the 11 yard line and only getting 3 points, mostly because of play calling is TOTALLY on the coach
-
I think Stefanski is a solid play caller. He’s just hot and cold. Today his worst tendencies surfaced. He’s too aggressive early on, just take the points Kevin. And the Njoku fumble was a huge turnover.
-
@ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:
What kind of a pussy gets upset by words on a screen and has no balls to even mention who he is talking about?
Vagisil?
He's talking about me...
-
-
@ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:
What kind of a pussy gets upset by words on a screen and has no balls to even mention who he is talking about?
Vagisil?
of course is nickers ya dummy
-
@ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:
Thanks for the clarification, but he is a pussy. WTF kind of a man can't say another's name?
Vagisil for him.
Yep! With sand in it!
-
@ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:
Stefanski is Marty. He is a coward. He is afraid to win.
still better than hue
-
@ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:
Stefanski is Marty. He is a coward. He is afraid to win.
still better than hue
-
@ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:
Yes, yes, yes, what he did on 1st and goal from the one was fucking epic Paul Brown style coaching.
If ShitMyPantski was in prison he would have a welcome sign tattooed on his lower back with an arrow pointing to his asshole. He would hand out a jar of Vaseline to each inmate along with a schedule of when he would be in his cell.
LOL?
-
@ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:
Dude, we could be drunk and blind folded and be better than Hue. But, we let him go 0-16 after 1-15.
ShitMyPantski is shit
wtf is your problem calling me dude
-
@ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:
Lmao. Sorry honey.
calm down ghoul or you might find yourself back on the bench or was that some sort of gay comment is so im flattered but no thanks i do not have a upside down pineapple logo
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login