Skip to content

? ▪︎ GUARDIANS 2023 ★ FIRST HALF ★ 4/1/23 to 7/13/23 ♥︎ ■ NOW unlocked .... to look back.

The Tribe Board
196 8 6.0k
  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #34

    Holy smokes !  The Guardians (now 9-9) lost a doubleheader to Detroit  4-3  and  1-0.  The getaway game is Wednesday at 1:10 pm EDST.      😮

    Some interesting games [ all 3 games ] coming up at home verses MIA and COL.  leading to the BIG away series verses  BOS   -and-    NYY.

    Catch you [ ** FRIDAY  APRIL 21  ]     GO GUARDIANS  !

    Screenshot_2023-04-18_215714.jpg

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #35

    Game 19 - CLE (9-9) at DET ( - )  

    Top 9  CLE 3   DET 2,  ★  What a finish in progress.... Bottom 6 CLE 3-0....,  Bottom 7 CLE 3-1 .... Bottom 8  CLE 3-2.

    Bottom 9  CLE 3  DET  2.    Yes another one run game in progress.   ---> Clase in. Base hit. Another hit.  Fly out.  WHEW POP OUT !   And .... pop out to LF !      CLE NOW (10-9)   What an incredible 1-2 series for the Guardians. 

    [ THURS OFF  ]  And then back to a (3) game series against Miami followed by a (3) game series against Colorado.    ★ SEE YOU  [ * FRIDAY APRIL 21  ]              😁             GO  (10-9) GUARDIANS  !

    ▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~>    ⚾    <~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎     And in the   [ Doubleheader Saturday  ]  not too good.

    Game 1  -  MIA 3   CLE 2   -and-  Game 2 -  MIA 6  CLE 1.     The Sled-barrians only scored  ( 3 ) total runs in  ( 16 )  innings of major league baseball  - OUCH !!  

    Better luck in the Game 3  series clincher.        GO like hell GUARDIANS  (10-11)  ...... and score some more  runs would be helpful too.    😕 

    ▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~>    ⚾     <~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎

    Top 8  -  CLE 6   MIA 4,  all of a sudden a scoring fest in Cleveland.   And MIA has only one more (guaranteed)  at bat.

    CLE 6   MIA 4  final.  The Guardians are now an (11-11) team.   

    ★  See you tomorrow Monday April 24  for (3) games vs Colorado  at 6, 6 and 1.  And have a great afternoon  everybody.      😁

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #36

    Game 1 -  COL 6   CLE 0,  Cleveland (11-12), 2nd to MIN (13-11)  back in their low or NO  scoring funk,  even in the weak ALC.  Maybe the  weakest  in MLB  remember too everything is relevant depending on the other teams and divisions. 

    ▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~>    ⚾    <~▪︎~▪︎~~~▪︎

    Game 2 -  Tuesday versus COL  (7-17) in the   tough  NLW,  at  6 pm.   Good spot to start winning two.    GO GUARDIANS  !

    Game  3 -  Wednesday the  1 pm  "get-away" day game.

    ◆◇◆◇       ▪︎  AL Standings  as of noon April 25  ▪︎  

  • DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1 wrote on last edited by
    #37

    Indians in a mini slump.  Need to get rid of that stupid Guardians name.

  • Indians in a mini slump.  Need to get rid of that stupid Guardians name.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #38

    @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    Indians in a mini slump.  Need to get rid of that stupid Guardians name.

    I've tried but after a lifetime of the natural and non-offensive  (to me) Cleveland Indians I just can't get get that Guardians name to stick ...... at all.  

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #39

    Game 2 -  Tuesday versus COL  (7-17) in the   tough  NLW,  at  6 pm.   Good spot to start winning two.    GO GUARDIANS  !   And only  45° gametime  !     UH-OH !  COL 1-0,  a leadoff HR.   

    COL 5   CLE 1  final.  Well the   "GUARDIANS "   laid another stink bomb at the    "PROGRESSIVE "    tonight,  no box necessary. 

    it was COL 1-0, the next time that I looked up  COL 4-0,  well   COL 5,  you know the rest.  COL  "stinks" folks, not the NYY, HOU.

    " NEWS FLASH "   The Guardians are   (3-8)   at  PROGRESSIVE   in 2023.   Here's an idea,  change the field name.   😆

    ..........   OK rant over for 2023 ..........    ⚾    (post big baseball)  check.

    Terry Francona  knows exactly what to do,  win in Game 3 at 1:10 first pitch.   That is all.

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #40

    Terry Francona  knows exactly what to do,  win in Game 3 at 1:10 first pitch.   That is all.

    ▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~>     ⚾     <~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎

    Game 3 of 3  -  CLE  4 - 1   Final.    Well  CLE  (12-13)  settles down to pull put a needed win at home verses lowly COL.

    OFF THUR  before going to  (3)  each against BOS  -and-  those damn NYY.    Cleveland  (12-13,  4-8 home)  will start  Beiber,  Plesac and Quantrill versus BOS.

    And then the youngsters  Battenfield,  Bibee  and back to Beiber versus the Yankees in the Finale before the next THUR MAY 4 OFF.

    ♥︎   And Terry just knows,  he just does.      See you Friday in Beantown.        Have a good afternoon everyone.            😁

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #41

    Game 1  -  Friday  at BOS  7:10 pm.   Starting pitchers  Shane Beiber  versus Pivetta.   CLE 5   BOS 2  Final.  Beiber sharp !

    Game 2  -  Saturday CLE (13-13) at BOS (13-14)  4:10 pm..... in much different divisions !

    Game  3  -  Sunday  at BOS  1:35 pm.

    ▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~>    ⚾    <~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~•

    Screenshot_2023-04-28_234518.jpg

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #42

    ▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~>    ⚾    <~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎

    Game 2  -  Saturday CLE (13-13) at BOS (13-14)  4:10 pm..... in much different divisions !

    BOS 5   CLE 1,  top 5.  One HR for each team.  Guardians needs runs ..... again. 

    CLE 7   BOS 6, Bottom 10...... crap 7-7.     BOS 8-7  bottom 10,  final.    ▪︎ See you Sunday at  1:35 pm EDST !   😮

            ~ Have a good evening . ~

    ...... Now on to my garden salad with  Briana's Buttermilk Ranch dressing  &  my wife's delicious homemade  ricotta pasta and a meat sauce.    Catch you later.   It's so nice to eat well.

    On my last MD visit my A1C dropped to 5.6  -great !    My basic numbers are good even my weight is less than when I was 178 in 12th grade.   If only these knee/hip infection numbers would get more in line ..... oh well.   Time to BON APPÉTIT  !   😁

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #43

    ▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~>    ⚾    <~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎

    Game  3  -  Sunday  at BOS  1:35 pm.   Starting pitchers  Allen  versus  Sale,  The rubber match before going to  NYY (3).   

    GO GUARDIANS !   .....  ◆  Well  BOS takes the 3 game series 2-1  with a   7-1  Game 3 finish.   The Guardians scattered 4 hits Rosario gets the  1 RBI.   ..... ◆  The team is on their way to NY  to play the next (3) versus the Yankees all at 7:05  pm.     😁

    ▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~>    ⚾     <~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎

    Screenshot_2023-04-30_161455.jpg

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #44

    Game 1  -  can you believe this one ?   CLE 3   NYY 2,  final.   

  • Game 1  -  can you believe this one ?   CLE 3   NYY 2,  final.   

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #45

    @mjp28 said:

    Game 1  -  can you believe this one ?   CLE 3   NYY 2,  final.   

    Hi. Sorry I don't understand what the problem is?

  • @mjp28 said:

    Game 1  -  can you believe this one ?   CLE 3   NYY 2,  final.   

    Hi. Sorry I don't understand what the problem is?

    AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
    #46

    @westside-steve said:

    Hi. Sorry I don't understand what the problem is?

    The problem is, the AL central is shit....

    One team slightly north of .500 as I type this

  • AxeA Axe

    @westside-steve said:

    Hi. Sorry I don't understand what the problem is?

    The problem is, the AL central is shit....

    One team slightly north of .500 as I type this

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #47

    @axe said:

    The problem is, the AL central is shit....

    One team slightly north of .500 as I type this

    No I got a notification of a report to the administrator like somebody posted spam or dirty pictures or some shit. I don't know what it was about and still don't.

    WSS

  • Game 1  -  can you believe this one ?   CLE 3   NYY 2,  final.   

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #48

    @mjp28 said:

    Game 1  -  can you believe this one ?   CLE 3   NYY 2,  final.   

    Hey Mike where are you?

    WSS

  • @mjp28 said:

    Game 1  -  can you believe this one ?   CLE 3   NYY 2,  final.   

    Hey Mike where are you?

    WSS

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #49

    @westside-steve said:

    Hey Mike where are you?

    WSS

    Steve,  big surprise they admitted me to the hospital EARLY on WEDNESDAY 5/3 and I don't know for exactly how long.  UTI infection stuff.

    And my 5/8 through 5/10 trip might get postponed......again.  I just got online today in the St E system.    

    Oh well but I still should know something by Fri  ..... I hope .   mjp.

  • AxeA Axe

    @westside-steve said:

    Hi. Sorry I don't understand what the problem is?

    The problem is, the AL central is shit....

    One team slightly north of .500 as I type this

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #50

    @axe said:

    The problem is, the AL central is shit....

    One team slightly north of .500 as I type this

    The ALC  is the weakest division in all of MLB, period.   Amazing that the Guardians were 5-2 on their initial road trip out West. 

  • @westside-steve said:

    Hey Mike where are you?

    WSS

    Steve,  big surprise they admitted me to the hospital EARLY on WEDNESDAY 5/3 and I don't know for exactly how long.  UTI infection stuff.

    And my 5/8 through 5/10 trip might get postponed......again.  I just got online today in the St E system.    

    Oh well but I still should know something by Fri  ..... I hope .   mjp.

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #51

    @mjp28 said:

    Steve,  big surprise they admitted me to the hospital EARLY on WEDNESDAY 5/3 and I don't know for exactly how long.  UTI infection stuff.

    And my 5/8 through 5/10 trip might get postponed......again.  I just got online today in the St E system.    

    Oh well but I still should know something by Fri  ..... I hope .   mjp.

    Wow! Keep us informed my friend!

  • @westside-steve said:

    Hey Mike where are you?

    WSS

    Steve,  big surprise they admitted me to the hospital EARLY on WEDNESDAY 5/3 and I don't know for exactly how long.  UTI infection stuff.

    And my 5/8 through 5/10 trip might get postponed......again.  I just got online today in the St E system.    

    Oh well but I still should know something by Fri  ..... I hope .   mjp.

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #52

    @mjp28 said:

    Steve,  big surprise they admitted me to the hospital EARLY on WEDNESDAY 5/3 and I don't know for exactly how long.  UTI infection stuff.

    And my 5/8 through 5/10 trip might get postponed......again.  I just got online today in the St E system.    

    Oh well but I still should know something by Fri  ..... I hope .   mjp.

    stay strong my friend

  • sydS syd

    @mjp28 said:

    Steve,  big surprise they admitted me to the hospital EARLY on WEDNESDAY 5/3 and I don't know for exactly how long.  UTI infection stuff.

    And my 5/8 through 5/10 trip might get postponed......again.  I just got online today in the St E system.    

    Oh well but I still should know something by Fri  ..... I hope .   mjp.

    stay strong my friend

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #53

    @syd said:

    stay strong my friend

    Well I might get home Saturday,  will know Saturday. 

    Meanwhile  MIN 2-0 bottom 7,  Guardians need runs  what else is new ?   Tonight's game on Apple TV+.

    And the upcoming games  :

    Screenshot_2023-05-05_203855.jpg