? ▪︎ GUARDIANS 2023 ★ FIRST HALF ★ 4/1/23 to 7/13/23 ♥︎ ■ NOW unlocked .... to look back.
-
Indians in a mini slump. Need to get rid of that stupid Guardians name.
-
Indians in a mini slump. Need to get rid of that stupid Guardians name.
Indians in a mini slump. Need to get rid of that stupid Guardians name.
I've tried but after a lifetime of the natural and non-offensive (to me) Cleveland Indians I just can't get get that Guardians name to stick ...... at all.
-
Game 2 - Tuesday versus COL (7-17) in the tough NLW, at 6 pm. Good spot to start winning two. GO GUARDIANS ! And only 45° gametime ! UH-OH ! COL 1-0, a leadoff HR.
COL 5 CLE 1 final. Well the "GUARDIANS " laid another stink bomb at the "PROGRESSIVE " tonight, no box necessary.
it was COL 1-0, the next time that I looked up COL 4-0, well COL 5, you know the rest. COL "stinks" folks, not the NYY, HOU.
" NEWS FLASH " The Guardians are (3-8) at PROGRESSIVE in 2023. Here's an idea, change the field name.
.......... OK rant over for 2023 ..........
(post big baseball) check.
Terry Francona knows exactly what to do, win in Game 3 at 1:10 first pitch. That is all.
-
Terry Francona knows exactly what to do, win in Game 3 at 1:10 first pitch. That is all.
▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~>
<~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎
Game 3 of 3 - CLE 4 - 1 Final. Well CLE (12-13) settles down to pull put a needed win at home verses lowly COL.
OFF THUR before going to (3) each against BOS -and- those damn NYY. Cleveland (12-13, 4-8 home) will start Beiber, Plesac and Quantrill versus BOS.
And then the youngsters Battenfield, Bibee and back to Beiber versus the Yankees in the Finale before the next THUR MAY 4 OFF.
♥︎ And Terry just knows, he just does. See you Friday in Beantown. Have a good afternoon everyone.
-
-
▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~>
<~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎
Game 2 - Saturday CLE (13-13) at BOS (13-14) 4:10 pm..... in much different divisions !
BOS 5 CLE 1, top 5. One HR for each team. Guardians needs runs ..... again.
CLE 7 BOS 6, Bottom 10...... crap 7-7. BOS 8-7 bottom 10, final. ▪︎ See you Sunday at 1:35 pm EDST !
~ Have a good evening . ~
...... Now on to my garden salad with Briana's Buttermilk Ranch dressing & my wife's delicious homemade ricotta pasta and a meat sauce. Catch you later. It's so nice to eat well.
On my last MD visit my A1C dropped to 5.6 -great ! My basic numbers are good even my weight is less than when I was 178 in 12th grade. If only these knee/hip infection numbers would get more in line ..... oh well. Time to BON APPÉTIT !
-
▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~>
<~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎
Game 3 - Sunday at BOS 1:35 pm. Starting pitchers Allen versus Sale, The rubber match before going to NYY (3).
GO GUARDIANS ! ..... ◆ Well BOS takes the 3 game series 2-1 with a 7-1 Game 3 finish. The Guardians scattered 4 hits Rosario gets the 1 RBI. ..... ◆ The team is on their way to NY to play the next (3) versus the Yankees all at 7:05 pm.
▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~>
<~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎
-
-
-
Hi. Sorry I don't understand what the problem is?
The problem is, the AL central is shit....
One team slightly north of .500 as I type this
-
Hi. Sorry I don't understand what the problem is?
The problem is, the AL central is shit....
One team slightly north of .500 as I type this
-
-
Hey Mike where are you?
WSS
Steve, big surprise they admitted me to the hospital EARLY on WEDNESDAY 5/3 and I don't know for exactly how long. UTI infection stuff.
And my 5/8 through 5/10 trip might get postponed......again. I just got online today in the St E system.
Oh well but I still should know something by Fri ..... I hope . mjp.
-
Hi. Sorry I don't understand what the problem is?
The problem is, the AL central is shit....
One team slightly north of .500 as I type this
-
Hey Mike where are you?
WSS
Steve, big surprise they admitted me to the hospital EARLY on WEDNESDAY 5/3 and I don't know for exactly how long. UTI infection stuff.
And my 5/8 through 5/10 trip might get postponed......again. I just got online today in the St E system.
Oh well but I still should know something by Fri ..... I hope . mjp.
Steve, big surprise they admitted me to the hospital EARLY on WEDNESDAY 5/3 and I don't know for exactly how long. UTI infection stuff.
And my 5/8 through 5/10 trip might get postponed......again. I just got online today in the St E system.
Oh well but I still should know something by Fri ..... I hope . mjp.
Wow! Keep us informed my friend!
-
Hey Mike where are you?
WSS
Steve, big surprise they admitted me to the hospital EARLY on WEDNESDAY 5/3 and I don't know for exactly how long. UTI infection stuff.
And my 5/8 through 5/10 trip might get postponed......again. I just got online today in the St E system.
Oh well but I still should know something by Fri ..... I hope . mjp.
Steve, big surprise they admitted me to the hospital EARLY on WEDNESDAY 5/3 and I don't know for exactly how long. UTI infection stuff.
And my 5/8 through 5/10 trip might get postponed......again. I just got online today in the St E system.
Oh well but I still should know something by Fri ..... I hope . mjp.
stay strong my friend
-
Steve, big surprise they admitted me to the hospital EARLY on WEDNESDAY 5/3 and I don't know for exactly how long. UTI infection stuff.
And my 5/8 through 5/10 trip might get postponed......again. I just got online today in the St E system.
Oh well but I still should know something by Fri ..... I hope . mjp.
stay strong my friend
-
Well I might get ho me Saturday, will know Saturday. ........ NOPE, STUCK HERE UNTIL SUNDAY AT LEAST .......... CONTINUED .......
Meanwhile MIN 2-0 o bottom 7, Guardians need runs what else is new ? Tonight's game on Apple TV+.
And the upcoming games :
....... Well unfortunately my ID doctor (Infectious Disease doctor) was waiting for ONE more indicator that just wasn't ready SO I got stuck in the hospital for ONE more day. Hopefully it will be there Sunday and I can leave then. Geezzz. The gram NEGATIVE or POSITIVE so he will know exactly what antibiotic to send me home with.
The life of a " bug doctor ".
Meanwhile 3-3 tied mid 7th. OH. SWAN HR. CLE 4-3 !
I should be discharged Saturday afternoon -and- hopefully not be back in the hospital at all next week .......... hopefully. NOPE ! still here and watching ......
Game 2 of 3 - MIN (19-14) at CLE (14-18) first pitch 6:10 pm. Starting pitchers Gray verses Allen. PLAY BALL !
▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~>
<~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎
Meanwhile 3-3 tied mid 7th. OH. QWAN HR #1. CLE 4-3 !
CLE (15-18) 4 MIN (19-15) 3 FINAL ! WHEW ! Needed that one.
◆ Rubber game tomorrow at 1:40 pm, see you then ! GO GUARDIANS. Enjoy your Saturday evening.
...... ★★★ ..... AND WHAT A GAME IT WAS ! ! ALMOST A NO HITTER. Quantrill was smokin'.
FINAL123456789000000000 <-- 9 ZEROS ... you never know what you might see on any given day/or/ night.20000000XRHE. AND THE BOX TOO !010280|<-- Guardians 2R 8H -
Game 1 - * DET (15-18) at CLE (16-18 ). First pitch 6:10 pm, Starting pitchers - Lotenzen versus Bibee ..... the Guardians' "Killer Bees "
Game 2 - DET (16-19*) at * CLE (* W 17-19). First pitch 6:10 pm, Starting pitchers - Wentz versus Beiber (W)
Game 3 - DET (xx-xx) at CLE (16-18). First pitch 1:10 pm. Starting pitchers - Rodriguez verses *Battenfield
▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~>
<~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎.
Game 1 of 3 fighting for the top spots in the close ALC tonight at 6:10 pm. Now 1. MIN 2. DET 3.CLE 4.CSX 5. KC -and- PLAY BALL !
Top 3rd - DET 3 CLE 1. Now bottom 3..... -and- ...... * DET 6 CLE 2 Final. Detroit is ahead of Cleveland again in 2023.
▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~>
<~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎
Game 2 of 3. CLE 2 DET 0 FINAL !! Another great game by Bieber tonight, 9 Ks through 7 and BP shutout.
▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎
Game 3 of 3 DET at CLE, 1:10 PM ET. BSDET, BSGL, MLBN. Rodriguez, Ed vs .Battenfield. See you then ..... after my 1 doctor's appointment, beginon radio game. Should be home before 3 pm. ?
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login