Skip to content

? ▪︎ GUARDIANS 2023 ★ FIRST HALF ★ 4/1/23 to 7/13/23 ♥︎ ■ NOW unlocked .... to look back.

The Tribe Board
196 8 6.0k
  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #39

    Game 2 -  Tuesday versus COL  (7-17) in the   tough  NLW,  at  6 pm.   Good spot to start winning two.    GO GUARDIANS  !   And only  45° gametime  !     UH-OH !  COL 1-0,  a leadoff HR.   

    COL 5   CLE 1  final.  Well the   "GUARDIANS "   laid another stink bomb at the    "PROGRESSIVE "    tonight,  no box necessary. 

    it was COL 1-0, the next time that I looked up  COL 4-0,  well   COL 5,  you know the rest.  COL  "stinks" folks, not the NYY, HOU.

    " NEWS FLASH "   The Guardians are   (3-8)   at  PROGRESSIVE   in 2023.   Here's an idea,  change the field name.   😆

    ..........   OK rant over for 2023 ..........    ⚾    (post big baseball)  check.

    Terry Francona  knows exactly what to do,  win in Game 3 at 1:10 first pitch.   That is all.

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #40

    Terry Francona  knows exactly what to do,  win in Game 3 at 1:10 first pitch.   That is all.

    ▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~>     ⚾     <~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎

    Game 3 of 3  -  CLE  4 - 1   Final.    Well  CLE  (12-13)  settles down to pull put a needed win at home verses lowly COL.

    OFF THUR  before going to  (3)  each against BOS  -and-  those damn NYY.    Cleveland  (12-13,  4-8 home)  will start  Beiber,  Plesac and Quantrill versus BOS.

    And then the youngsters  Battenfield,  Bibee  and back to Beiber versus the Yankees in the Finale before the next THUR MAY 4 OFF.

    ♥︎   And Terry just knows,  he just does.      See you Friday in Beantown.        Have a good afternoon everyone.            😁

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #41

    Game 1  -  Friday  at BOS  7:10 pm.   Starting pitchers  Shane Beiber  versus Pivetta.   CLE 5   BOS 2  Final.  Beiber sharp !

    Game 2  -  Saturday CLE (13-13) at BOS (13-14)  4:10 pm..... in much different divisions !

    Game  3  -  Sunday  at BOS  1:35 pm.

    ▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~>    ⚾    <~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~•

    Screenshot_2023-04-28_234518.jpg

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #42

    ▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~>    ⚾    <~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎

    Game 2  -  Saturday CLE (13-13) at BOS (13-14)  4:10 pm..... in much different divisions !

    BOS 5   CLE 1,  top 5.  One HR for each team.  Guardians needs runs ..... again. 

    CLE 7   BOS 6, Bottom 10...... crap 7-7.     BOS 8-7  bottom 10,  final.    ▪︎ See you Sunday at  1:35 pm EDST !   😮

            ~ Have a good evening . ~

    ...... Now on to my garden salad with  Briana's Buttermilk Ranch dressing  &  my wife's delicious homemade  ricotta pasta and a meat sauce.    Catch you later.   It's so nice to eat well.

    On my last MD visit my A1C dropped to 5.6  -great !    My basic numbers are good even my weight is less than when I was 178 in 12th grade.   If only these knee/hip infection numbers would get more in line ..... oh well.   Time to BON APPÉTIT  !   😁

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #43

    ▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~>    ⚾    <~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎

    Game  3  -  Sunday  at BOS  1:35 pm.   Starting pitchers  Allen  versus  Sale,  The rubber match before going to  NYY (3).   

    GO GUARDIANS !   .....  ◆  Well  BOS takes the 3 game series 2-1  with a   7-1  Game 3 finish.   The Guardians scattered 4 hits Rosario gets the  1 RBI.   ..... ◆  The team is on their way to NY  to play the next (3) versus the Yankees all at 7:05  pm.     😁

    ▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~>    ⚾     <~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎

    Screenshot_2023-04-30_161455.jpg

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #44

    Game 1  -  can you believe this one ?   CLE 3   NYY 2,  final.   

  • Game 1  -  can you believe this one ?   CLE 3   NYY 2,  final.   

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #45

    @mjp28 said:

    Game 1  -  can you believe this one ?   CLE 3   NYY 2,  final.   

    Hi. Sorry I don't understand what the problem is?

  • @mjp28 said:

    Game 1  -  can you believe this one ?   CLE 3   NYY 2,  final.   

    Hi. Sorry I don't understand what the problem is?

    AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
    #46

    @westside-steve said:

    Hi. Sorry I don't understand what the problem is?

    The problem is, the AL central is shit....

    One team slightly north of .500 as I type this

  • AxeA Axe

    @westside-steve said:

    Hi. Sorry I don't understand what the problem is?

    The problem is, the AL central is shit....

    One team slightly north of .500 as I type this

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #47

    @axe said:

    The problem is, the AL central is shit....

    One team slightly north of .500 as I type this

    No I got a notification of a report to the administrator like somebody posted spam or dirty pictures or some shit. I don't know what it was about and still don't.

    WSS

  • Game 1  -  can you believe this one ?   CLE 3   NYY 2,  final.   

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #48

    @mjp28 said:

    Game 1  -  can you believe this one ?   CLE 3   NYY 2,  final.   

    Hey Mike where are you?

    WSS

  • @mjp28 said:

    Game 1  -  can you believe this one ?   CLE 3   NYY 2,  final.   

    Hey Mike where are you?

    WSS

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #49

    @westside-steve said:

    Hey Mike where are you?

    WSS

    Steve,  big surprise they admitted me to the hospital EARLY on WEDNESDAY 5/3 and I don't know for exactly how long.  UTI infection stuff.

    And my 5/8 through 5/10 trip might get postponed......again.  I just got online today in the St E system.    

    Oh well but I still should know something by Fri  ..... I hope .   mjp.

  • AxeA Axe

    @westside-steve said:

    Hi. Sorry I don't understand what the problem is?

    The problem is, the AL central is shit....

    One team slightly north of .500 as I type this

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #50

    @axe said:

    The problem is, the AL central is shit....

    One team slightly north of .500 as I type this

    The ALC  is the weakest division in all of MLB, period.   Amazing that the Guardians were 5-2 on their initial road trip out West. 

  • @westside-steve said:

    Hey Mike where are you?

    WSS

    Steve,  big surprise they admitted me to the hospital EARLY on WEDNESDAY 5/3 and I don't know for exactly how long.  UTI infection stuff.

    And my 5/8 through 5/10 trip might get postponed......again.  I just got online today in the St E system.    

    Oh well but I still should know something by Fri  ..... I hope .   mjp.

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #51

    @mjp28 said:

    Steve,  big surprise they admitted me to the hospital EARLY on WEDNESDAY 5/3 and I don't know for exactly how long.  UTI infection stuff.

    And my 5/8 through 5/10 trip might get postponed......again.  I just got online today in the St E system.    

    Oh well but I still should know something by Fri  ..... I hope .   mjp.

    Wow! Keep us informed my friend!

  • @westside-steve said:

    Hey Mike where are you?

    WSS

    Steve,  big surprise they admitted me to the hospital EARLY on WEDNESDAY 5/3 and I don't know for exactly how long.  UTI infection stuff.

    And my 5/8 through 5/10 trip might get postponed......again.  I just got online today in the St E system.    

    Oh well but I still should know something by Fri  ..... I hope .   mjp.

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #52

    @mjp28 said:

    Steve,  big surprise they admitted me to the hospital EARLY on WEDNESDAY 5/3 and I don't know for exactly how long.  UTI infection stuff.

    And my 5/8 through 5/10 trip might get postponed......again.  I just got online today in the St E system.    

    Oh well but I still should know something by Fri  ..... I hope .   mjp.

    stay strong my friend

  • sydS syd

    @mjp28 said:

    Steve,  big surprise they admitted me to the hospital EARLY on WEDNESDAY 5/3 and I don't know for exactly how long.  UTI infection stuff.

    And my 5/8 through 5/10 trip might get postponed......again.  I just got online today in the St E system.    

    Oh well but I still should know something by Fri  ..... I hope .   mjp.

    stay strong my friend

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #53

    @syd said:

    stay strong my friend

    Well I might get home Saturday,  will know Saturday. 

    Meanwhile  MIN 2-0 bottom 7,  Guardians need runs  what else is new ?   Tonight's game on Apple TV+.

    And the upcoming games  :

    Screenshot_2023-05-05_203855.jpg

  • @syd said:

    stay strong my friend

    Well I might get home Saturday,  will know Saturday. 

    Meanwhile  MIN 2-0 bottom 7,  Guardians need runs  what else is new ?   Tonight's game on Apple TV+.

    And the upcoming games  :

    Screenshot_2023-05-05_203855.jpg

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #54

    @mjp28 said:

    Well I might get ho me Saturday,  will know Saturday.  ........ NOPE,   STUCK HERE UNTIL SUNDAY AT LEAST  ..........   CONTINUED  .......

    Meanwhile  MIN 2-0 o bottom 7,  Guardians need runs  what else is new ?   Tonight's game on Apple TV+.

    And the upcoming games  : 

    .......  Well unfortunately my ID doctor  (Infectious Disease  doctor)   was waiting for  ONE   more indicator that just wasn't ready  SO I got stuck in the hospital for  ONE  more day.   Hopefully it will be there Sunday and I can leave then.   Geezzz.   The gram  NEGATIVE or POSITIVE  so he will know exactly what antibiotic to send me home with. 

    The life of a  " bug doctor ".

    Meanwhile 3-3 tied mid 7th.   OH.  SWAN HR.  CLE 4-3 !

    Screenshot_2023-05-05_203855.jpg

    I should be discharged Saturday afternoon   -and-   hopefully not be back in the hospital at all next week .......... hopefully.   NOPE !  still here and  watching  ......

    Game 2 of 3  -   MIN (19-14)  at  CLE (14-18)  first pitch   6:10 pm.    Starting pitchers  Gray  verses  Allen.        PLAY BALL !       ⚾

    ▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~>      ⚾     <~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎

    Meanwhile 3-3 tied mid 7th.   OH.  QWAN HR  #1.   CLE 4-3 !

    CLE  (15-18)  4      MIN  (19-15)   3     FINAL  !    WHEW  !       Needed that one. 

    ◆  Rubber game tomorrow  at   1:40  pm,   see you then !      GO GUARDIANS.     Enjoy your Saturday evening.      😁   

    ......   ★★★ .....  AND WHAT A GAME  IT WAS    !  !     ALMOST  A  NO  HITTER.    Quantrill was smokin'.

    FINAL
     
    1
    2
    3
    4
    5
    6
    7
    8
    9
     
     
    0
    0
    0
    0
    0
    0
    0
    0
    0  <--  9 ZEROS  ... you never know what you might see on any given day/or/ night. 
     
     
    2
    0
    0
    0
    0
    0
    0
    0
    X
     
      
    R
    H
    E.      AND THE BOX TOO !
    0
    1
    0
    2
    8
    0|<-- Guardians 2R 8H
     
    R
    H
    E
    0
    1
    0<--  ONLY 1 HIT !
    2
    8
    0
     
       L:   Ryan.  5 - 1|2.45 ERA.   Clase. SAVE.  12. MLB.TVWrapBoxStory
  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #55

    Game  1  -  * DET (15-18)  at  CLE (16-18 ).  First pitch  6:10 pm,  Starting pitchers  -  Lotenzen  versus  Bibee ..... the Guardians'   "Killer Bees "    😆

    Game   2  - DET (16-19*)  at  * CLE (* W 17-19).   First pitch  6:10 pm,  Starting  pitchers  -  Wentz   versus   Beiber (W)

    Game  3  -  DET (xx-xx)  at  CLE  (16-18).   First pitch   1:10 pm.  Starting pitchers  -  Rodriguez   verses  *Battenfield 

    ▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~>       ⚾      <~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎.

    Game  1 of 3  fighting for the top spots in the close  ALC tonight at 6:10 pm.  Now   1. MIN  2. DET 3.CLE  4.CSX  5. KC   -and-     PLAY  BALL  !     ⚾

    Top 3rd  -  DET 3   CLE 1.   Now bottom 3..... -and- ......    * DET  6   CLE  2    Final.   Detroit is ahead of Cleveland again in 2023.

    ▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~>     ⚾      <~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎

    Game  2 of 3.    CLE 2   DET 0   FINAL !!   Another great game by Bieber tonight,  9 Ks through 7 and BP shutout. 

    ▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎

    Game  3 of 3   DET  at  CLE,  1:10 PM ET.  BSDET, BSGL, MLBN.  Rodriguez, Ed     vs  .Battenfield.  See you then ..... after my 1  doctor's appointment, beginon radio game.    Should be home before  3 pm.   ?

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #56

    reds won a game today.      WOO -  HOO  !    GO  REDS.

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #57

    Game  3 of 3   DET  at  CLE,  1:10 PM ET.  BSDET, BSGL, MLBN.  Rodriguez, Ed     vs  .Battenfield.  See you then ..... after my 1  doctor's appointment, beginon radio game.    Should be home before  3 pm.   ?          ~  Doctor's appointment   CANCELED  !  ~            PLAY  BALL  !            Woo-hoo  !    ⚾

    SO .....      DET 2   CLE 0 in the 1st inning.       

    DET 5   CLE  -0-  mid 3,   geeezzzus h Christmas already.    A couple great games then  -thud-.  

    ▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎.    ⚾     ▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎

    ★★★ This game is being broadcast on the   ▪︎ AFN ▪︎  Armed Forces Network across the land and sea. ★★★  Quite an honor. 

       ....... and the Guardians leave the bases loaded, end 4.   Still  DET 5-0.      ?      

    Oh well.  Moving along.  

    DET still up 5-0 top 9,  Eli Morgan pitching versus the Tigers.   BOTTOM 9 NOW.

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #58

    ~  Upcoming  Guardians  Schedule  ~    OFF THURSDAY  5/11  and  then  MONDAY  5/15  -  before  (3) at CSX  and  (3)  at  NYM

    ▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~>     Meanwhile  up next the (17-20)  Guardians  start  this  Friday with  .....

    Game 1  - LAA (20-18)  at  CLE ( 17-20)  Friday first pitch   7:10 pm.    Starting pitchers  ◆ Anderson   versus  Allen 

    Game 2  - LAA (20-20)  at  CLE  (17-20)  Saturday first pitch  6:10 pm.  Starting pitchers ◆ Detmers. versus  Quantrill 

    Game 3  -  LAA (20-20)  at. CLE (18-20)  Sunday  first pitch  11:35 AM -  on peacock tv  ◆  pitchers  Sandoval  vs. Bibee

    ▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~>     ⚾     <~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎

    images (10).jpeg