Skip to content

Reason for concern?

The Browns Board
31 10 1.4k 1
  • @kvoethe said:

    Wins matter and you are a creepy internet stalker.

    You literally are nowhere to be found when the Browns win, troll.

    But hey, you got a like from another "Browns fan" who literally is rooting for them to lose in calfox. Good for you! ? With some luck, nickers will too! 

    @dutch-oven said:

    You literally are nowhere to be found when the Browns win, troll.

    But hey, you got a like from another "Browns fan" who literally is rooting for them to lose in calfox. Good for you! ? With some luck, nickers will too! 

    Slowin down stalker...you are usually quicker with your witty stalker garbage

    30 minutes...

  • Much quicker Dutch...just an emoji...

    Left handed right?  Other one on little dutch?

  • Much quicker Dutch...just an emoji...

    Left handed right?  Other one on little dutch?

    @kvoethe said:

    Much quicker Dutch...just an emoji...

    Left handed right?  Other one on little dutch?

    It's always fun to watch when a troll suddenly is all in his feelings. 

    Maybe next time! ?

  • Reason for concern?

    Hmm....I'm not really sure.   It's voluntary...it's just working out....I guess.....

  • @dutch-oven said:

    You literally are nowhere to be found when the Browns win, troll.

    But hey, you got a like from another "Browns fan" who literally is rooting for them to lose in calfox. Good for you! ? With some luck, nickers will too! 

    Slowin down stalker...you are usually quicker with your witty stalker garbage

    30 minutes...

    @kvoethe said:

    Slowin down stalker...you are usually quicker with your witty stalker garbage

    30 minutes...

    He's the Forum Asshole , Hands down... Ass up!

  • @kvoethe said:

    Slowin down stalker...you are usually quicker with your witty stalker garbage

    30 minutes...

    He's the Forum Asshole , Hands down... Ass up!

    @nickers said:

    He's the Forum Asshole , Hands down... Ass up!

    nickers has been very cranky this weekend.

    I'm guessing that hot mom of his grounded him again. 

  • 4 minutes Nickers.  He clapped back...musta been between rub and tugs.  

    Starting stalking timer...

  • I love the guy and don't worry about dedication. Just a little bit worried whenever off season training gets skipped because it seems like guys are getting hurt a lot more often these days. Don't know if there's a correlation or how strong.

    https://www.dawgsbynature.com/2023/4/26/23698408/daily-dawg-chow-4-26-cleveland-browns-kevin-stefanski-deshaun-watson-myles-garrett-nick-chubb-njoku

    @westside-steve said:

    I love the guy and don't worry about dedication. Just a little bit worried whenever off season training gets skipped because it seems like guys are getting hurt a lot more often these days. Don't know if there's a correlation or how strong.

    https://www.dawgsbynature.com/2023/4/26/23698408/daily-dawg-chow-4-26-cleveland-browns-kevin-stefanski-deshaun-watson-myles-garrett-nick-chubb-njoku

    the article is there and i would not worry about nick could be he just had something going on

  • sydS syd

    @westside-steve said:

    I love the guy and don't worry about dedication. Just a little bit worried whenever off season training gets skipped because it seems like guys are getting hurt a lot more often these days. Don't know if there's a correlation or how strong.

    https://www.dawgsbynature.com/2023/4/26/23698408/daily-dawg-chow-4-26-cleveland-browns-kevin-stefanski-deshaun-watson-myles-garrett-nick-chubb-njoku

    the article is there and i would not worry about nick could be he just had something going on

    @syd said:

    the article is there and i would not worry about nick could be he just had something going on

    I'm not worried either...But becoming a pass heavy team cannot be encouraging to him...

  • @syd said:

    the article is there and i would not worry about nick could be he just had something going on

    I'm not worried either...But becoming a pass heavy team cannot be encouraging to him...

    @nickers said:

    I'm not worried either...But becoming a pass heavy team cannot be encouraging to him...

    you still need a run game and Nick is the best around and i am sure he want's that ring 

  • 4 minutes Nickers.  He clapped back...musta been between rub and tugs.  

    Starting stalking timer...

    @kvoethe said:

    4 minutes Nickers.  He clapped back...musta been between rub and tugs.  

    Starting stalking timer...

    Without doubt, the two most humorous things about trolls are:

    1. How incredibly easy it is to troll a troll, and...

    2. How incredibly pissed off trolls get when this happens. ?

  • sydS syd

    @nickers said:

    I'm not worried either...But becoming a pass heavy team cannot be encouraging to him...

    you still need a run game and Nick is the best around and i am sure he want's that ring 

    @syd said:

    you still need a run game

    As long as the run is successful I'm sure we will use it.  Becoming a better, more effective and more respected passing team would not hurt Nick's YPC.  

  • @kvoethe said:

    Slowin down stalker...you are usually quicker with your witty stalker garbage

    30 minutes...

    He's the Forum Asshole , Hands down... Ass up!

    @nickers said:

    He's the Forum Asshole , Hands down... Ass up!

    actually i believe that award go's to you nickers

  • @syd said:

    you still need a run game

    As long as the run is successful I'm sure we will use it.  Becoming a better, more effective and more respected passing team would not hurt Nick's YPC.  

    @orion said:

    As long as the run is successful I'm sure we will use it.  Becoming a better, more effective and more respected passing team would not hurt Nick's YPC.  

    I agree it will not and I am also looking forward to see what  Ford brings to the game

  • sydS syd

    @orion said:

    As long as the run is successful I'm sure we will use it.  Becoming a better, more effective and more respected passing team would not hurt Nick's YPC.  

    I agree it will not and I am also looking forward to see what  Ford brings to the game

    @syd said:

    I agree it will not and I am also looking forward to see what  Ford brings to the game

    Yeah, it was a small sample size, but the kid looked good on kickoff returns at the end of the season.

    And I think he could - possibly easily - be an upgrade over what Hunt brought the team, especially as the season wore on. 

  • @syd said:

    I agree it will not and I am also looking forward to see what  Ford brings to the game

    Yeah, it was a small sample size, but the kid looked good on kickoff returns at the end of the season.

    And I think he could - possibly easily - be an upgrade over what Hunt brought the team, especially as the season wore on. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Yeah, it was a small sample size, but the kid looked good on kickoff returns at the end of the season.

    And I think he could - possibly easily - be an upgrade over what Hunt brought the team, especially as the season wore on. 

    ya it sucks about Hunt Damn he was just a angry back (i loved the guy) but there is just so much in the tank and his ran out it seams 

    #34 I hope is the next man up

  • I love the guy and don't worry about dedication. Just a little bit worried whenever off season training gets skipped because it seems like guys are getting hurt a lot more often these days. Don't know if there's a correlation or how strong.

    https://www.dawgsbynature.com/2023/4/26/23698408/daily-dawg-chow-4-26-cleveland-browns-kevin-stefanski-deshaun-watson-myles-garrett-nick-chubb-njoku

    @westside-steve said:

    I love the guy and don't worry about dedication. Just a little bit worried whenever off season training gets skipped because it seems like guys are getting hurt a lot more often these days. Don't know if there's a correlation or how strong.

    https://www.dawgsbynature.com/2023/4/26/23698408/daily-dawg-chow-4-26-cleveland-browns-kevin-stefanski-deshaun-watson-myles-garrett-nick-chubb-njoku

    I don't think Nick has done the off season stuff in Cleveland for several years.  He goes back to his High School in Cedartown, Ga. and works out there with the HS team.  Sort of a give back deal.   

    He gets his work in.  I know some vid made the rounds of him squatting 600 lbs last year or the year before.

  • @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    When I was a kid, my asshole parents forced me into accordion competitions. In all humility, if there was such a thing as a badass accordion player, it was me. While dickheads were presenting mundane Lawrence Welk shit, I was ripping off Flight of the Bumble Bee

    One particular competition, held at a school found each kid in his own room, practicing the piece they were about to perform.

    My teacher, a true Maestro, kept my accordion until 2 minutes before I went up on stage. That was my warm up, and in the room, he gave me a Mad Magazine to read.

    Chubb doesn't need this off season bullshit. He is the best runner in the NFL. What he needs is a coach who know how to use him and punish opposing defenses from the very opening drive.

    What he has now is an assfuck who puts the guy into obvious run situations over and oclver and over.

    Chubb has practiced his entire life. He will.tune up when camp starts. Guys need a life. No amount of off season drills are going to make Stefanski a good head coach. 

    Spot on , Ghoolie!

  • @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    When I was a kid, my asshole parents forced me into accordion competitions. In all humility, if there was such a thing as a badass accordion player, it was me. While dickheads were presenting mundane Lawrence Welk shit, I was ripping off Flight of the Bumble Bee

    One particular competition, held at a school found each kid in his own room, practicing the piece they were about to perform.

    My teacher, a true Maestro, kept my accordion until 2 minutes before I went up on stage. That was my warm up, and in the room, he gave me a Mad Magazine to read.

    Chubb doesn't need this off season bullshit. He is the best runner in the NFL. What he needs is a coach who know how to use him and punish opposing defenses from the very opening drive.

    What he has now is an assfuck who puts the guy into obvious run situations over and oclver and over.

    Chubb has practiced his entire life. He will.tune up when camp starts. Guys need a life. No amount of off season drills are going to make Stefanski a good head coach. 

    Agree Chubb doesn't need these off-season sessions. He's got plenty of time.

    The only thing I question is the analogy. One is a mental thing the other is physical.

    Given a 2-3 week time frame for both, I know that as an accomplished musician or even someone that plays chess, I wouldn't lose a thing if I took a break from playing.

    However as someone who frequents the gym 5-7 days a week, not going to the gym after 2 or three weeks makes it rough it when I go back. It feels like I never worked out a day in my life. I alternate between cardio workouts and light weights. Light weights and high repetitions in order keep these massive 17-inch biceps in tune. ?

  • @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    I don't have a video of me performing Bumble Bee but this version by Nick Arriondo, a true badass, is close to the kind of crap I played in competitions.

    Nick's 2 hands on the bass section is akin to a Van Halen tapping explosion, and his chromatic in unison runs with the piano section are very difficult.

    If I took 3 weeks off, I could still play this, but not with top precision.

    AWESOME!.. Very few musicians understand how to "breathe" with dynamics, technique and feel.. He does all 3 like 3 dimensional thought process but naturally.. He doesn't over exaggerate it..... He does basically what I taught myself to do.. Follow the notes.. Follow the path .. Follow your heart... And don't over think it.. Great post...

    Now watch Yuja Wang... I love the silent conversation she has with the instrument during the performance. They talk to each other...... Her point/Counter point skills are OFF THE FUCKING CHARTS!!!