Skip to content

Tale of the Tape - Browns vs Steelers

The Browns Board
29 15 1.0k 1
  • @ibleedbrown said:

    Looks like we get the Browns v. Pittsburg game from sea to shining sea, as it should be.

    Apparently the Gulf Coast no longer includes the Country of Texas in sea to shining sea. Should I stop paying US Income taxes or at least find a way to devalue my property like some unknown persons have done? LOL!?

    @texasag1969 said:

    Apparently the Gulf Coast no longer includes the Country of Texas in sea to shining sea. Should I stop paying US Income taxes or at least find a way to devalue my property like some unknown persons have done? LOL!?

    Absolutely. Stick it to the man!

  • Alaska will be watching.  Lets win one for the Alaskan Browns fans!

  • Alaska will be watching.  Lets win one for the Alaskan Browns fans!

    @orion said:

    Alaska will be watching.  Lets win one for the Alaskan Browns fans!

    Juneau that’s right! 

  • @orion said:

    Alaska will be watching.  Lets win one for the Alaskan Browns fans!

    Juneau that’s right! 

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Juneau that’s right! 

    Is that Italian for the month of June??

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    Juneau that’s right! 

    Is that Italian for the month of June??

    @texasag1969 said:

    Is that Italian for the month of June??

     In Italian its "U know".. In Spanish its Juneau!

  • Minkah Fitzpatrick

    Charles LeClaire-USA TODAY Sports
     
    Charles LeClaire-USA TODAY Sports

    Did not practice (hamstring)

    Game status: OUT

  • fucking i really wanted us to hurt him on sunday

  • sydS syd

    Minkah Fitzpatrick

    Charles LeClaire-USA TODAY Sports
     
    Charles LeClaire-USA TODAY Sports

    Did not practice (hamstring)

    Game status: OUT

    @syd said:

    Minkah Fitzpatrick

    Charles LeClaire-USA TODAY Sports
     

    Charles LeClaire-USA TODAY Sports

    Did not practice (hamstring)

    Game status: OUT

    I have absolutely no idea why this happens, but every time l see this guy’s name, Minkah, l get a wild compulsion to do the name game song.

    Minkah minkah bo binkah, banana fana fo finkah…

    It’s not as fun as Chuck, but few names are. 

  • @syd said:

    Minkah Fitzpatrick

    Charles LeClaire-USA TODAY Sports
     

    Charles LeClaire-USA TODAY Sports

    Did not practice (hamstring)

    Game status: OUT

    I have absolutely no idea why this happens, but every time l see this guy’s name, Minkah, l get a wild compulsion to do the name game song.

    Minkah minkah bo binkah, banana fana fo finkah…

    It’s not as fun as Chuck, but few names are. 

    @ibleedbrown said:

    I have absolutely no idea why this happens, but every time l see this guy’s name, Minkah, l get a wild compulsion to do the name game song.

    Minkah minkah bo binkah, banana fana fo finkah…

    It’s not as fun as Chuck, but few names are. 

    LOL.  I have no fucking idea 

  • sydS syd

    @ibleedbrown said:

    I have absolutely no idea why this happens, but every time l see this guy’s name, Minkah, l get a wild compulsion to do the name game song.

    Minkah minkah bo binkah, banana fana fo finkah…

    It’s not as fun as Chuck, but few names are. 

    LOL.  I have no fucking idea 

    @syd said:

    LOL.  I have no fucking idea 

    I feel ya Syd syd bo byd

  • Considering all the fouls Hudson commits, this improves our odds considerably:

    Browns RT Dawand Jones: ‘I’m good to go’ vs. Steelers

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Ran into a guy who is a Steelers season ticket holder today and he mentioned that the Steelers have two linebackers and both safeties out for this game too. 

    Callahan/ Stef & Van Pelt, need a better plan of moving DTR than they did vs the Rats.

    DT Montravius Adams whom replaced Cam Hayward is now out. We won't be lucky to miss Cam Hayward (groin) playing in this game. Wisconsin Rookie K. Benton played more snaps than Adams did in week 3       

    He's Correct..

    No. 31 S Keanu Neal (Rib) - Out
    No. 39 S Minkah Fitzpatrick (Hamstring) - Out
    No. 57 DT Montravius Adams (Ankle) - Out
    No. 88 TE Pat Freiermuth * (Hamstring) - Questionable

    Free safety Minkah Fitzpatrick missed practice all week and has been ruled out, missing his third straight game with a hamstring injury. 

    That isn't the only injury the team is dealing with at safety, though. 

    Strong safety Keanu Neal, who has started eight games this season, has also been ruled out after missing practice all week with a rib injury. 

    In addition, nose tackle Montravius Adams will also miss Sunday's game, ruled out with an ankle injury and not playing for the second straight week.

    With Adams out, look for rookie Keeanu Benton to step up again. 

    At the safety spot, Trenton Thompson was elevated last week from the practice squad for the game against the Packers. 

    The team will also be dealing with injuries at inside linebacker that have been mounting over the last few weeks, with both Kwon Alexander and Cole Holcomb on the Reserve/Injured List. 

    With just Elandon Roberts and Mark Robinson on the 53-man roster at the linebacker spot, there is the potential that veteran linebacker Mykal Walker could be called upon from the practice squad.

    The Browns list Thornhill & Goodwin as Out.. Jones & M.Dunn as questionable

  • I would rather see Watson, who is 0-3 against PIT.

    Steelers are a bad team.  They pull wins out of their ass and get help from the officials.

    I expect CLE to win this one.

  • Considering all the fouls Hudson commits, this improves our odds considerably:

    Browns RT Dawand Jones: ‘I’m good to go’ vs. Steelers

    @korsou-dawg said:

    Considering all the fouls Hudson commits, this improves our odds considerably:

    Browns RT Dawand Jones: ‘I’m good to go’ vs. Steelers

    I knew I could count on KD to bring us some good news!

    Having said that, the last time the Browns played Pittsburgh it looked like he had so much to learn in pass pro.  On the other hand, Bill Callahan is our OL Coach and Jones was talented enough to be an All American (which means he was moldable clay for an elite OL Coach).

  • Starting ILBs out.  

    Starting DBs out. 

    Adams out. 

    Mini Iron Head with a groin strain. 

     I haven't seen an invite to go up the middle like that since I had the entire varsity cheerleadering squad over at our Halloween party. 

  • Starting ILBs out.  

    Starting DBs out. 

    Adams out. 

    Mini Iron Head with a groin strain. 

     I haven't seen an invite to go up the middle like that since I had the entire varsity cheerleadering squad over at our Halloween party. 

    @tiamat63 said:

    I haven't seen an invite to go up the middle like that since I had the entire varsity cheerleadering squad over at our Halloween party. 

    gene private parts bob's burgers .jpg

  • image.thumb.png.bd71a4de671e9b0f7b93fcf9ea6f8149.png

  • I honestly don’t think this game should even be close, the browns are better than the Steelers across the board - and Pickett is pretty close to DTR, not like it’s fat Ben out there.

    But it’s a divisional game against the Steelers so, all bets are off.

  • Stefanski has had to play quarterback by committee, RB by committee, and OT by committee pretty much all year and we are sitting at 6-3. We play the Steelers tomorrow who has a QB that isn't much better than anything we fielded this season and we have the best defense in the NFL. We have the chance to be 7-3 so I say, let's fck'n GO!

  • I would rather see Watson, who is 0-3 against PIT.

    Steelers are a bad team.  They pull wins out of their ass and get help from the officials.

    I expect CLE to win this one.

    @dick-mellon said:

    I would rather see Watson, who is 0-3 against PIT.

    Steelers are a bad team.  They pull wins out of their ass and get help from the officials.

    I expect CLE to win this one.

    Well, Mr. Mellon, I expect the Browns to win also. But whenever I get a strong feeling about a Browns game one way or the other, I'm usually dead wrong.  

    Now regarding your Steelers, I agree they're doing it with smoke and mirrors- and turnovers at exactly the right time. Watson throwing a pick six on the first play is a good example, as well as last week Love tossing an ill advised pass into the end zone for an interception when they were driving for the winning score.  

    As to our Browns, I commend Stefanski for starting DTR over PJ Walker- who is one inaccurate, 1 td to 5 interceptions gawdawful qb. Tries hard, but what would you expect from an XFL practice squad quarterback? Dorian had a horrendous game against the Ravens, but he had 2 hours to get ready for that game after running the scout team all week.  He was impressive enough in preseason to convince Andrew Berry that Josh Dobbs was expendable. The good news on our side is Dawand Jones says he's healthy enough to play RT, he's on an upswing getting tutelage from the best OL coach in the business Callahan. We certainly won't miss not seeing Minkah Fitzpatrick out there either.  🙂  

    So, from my POV the outcome is pretty clear... The team that wins the turnover battle will come out on top. 

    PS- even should the Steelers lose, they're far from out of it making the playoffs. You still have two games on tap against the Bengals, minus Joe Burrow. For any of us MHO the division is out of reach, short of Lamar Jackson breaking his leg.