Mock Drafts & Draft Prospects
-
I feel for you Orion. I passed one a few years ago and it redefined my 1 to 10 pain scale. Previously 10 had been when I broke my leg and simultaneously dislocated my ankle. That has become a 7. The 10++++ kidney stone felt like what the pain from taking a knife to yourself like the Japanese method of hara-kiri feels like, except no one is there to relieve you of the pain by chopping off your head.?
I dropped a piece of steel on my foot yesterday, and I'd do that every day for the rest of my life to avoid ever going through the pain of a kidney stone again.
I dropped a piece of steel on my foot yesterday, and I'd do that every day for the rest of my life to avoid ever going through the pain of a kidney stone again.
My mother-in-law told me she rated her most difficult birthing of 4 children at a 7 and kidney stone a 10.
-
With as many selections to be made before our pick and how FA might impact the draft as far as any needs considerations that might come in to play for all teams, I'd say it is infinite.
As you say, once we get past the bulk of free agency we can take the 'IN' off of 'infinite' as we might be able to rule out certain positions in the early part of our draft. Once we get into those 6th & 7th round picks, anything goes again.
BTW ballpeen, as of January 8th I am, like you, retired. I highly recommend it. Of course, now I have kidney stones.
I don't highly recommend that. Right now I'm in what scientists would call, A meta stable state. But when I'm having an attack, I wish for the vacuum decay of the universe.
As you say, once we get past the bulk of free agency we can take the 'IN' off of 'infinite' as we might be able to rule out certain positions in the early part of our draft. Once we get into those 6th & 7th round picks, anything goes again.
BTW ballpeen, as of January 8th I am, like you, retired. I highly recommend it. Of course, now I have kidney stones.
I don't highly recommend that. Right now I'm in what scientists would call, A meta stable state. But when I'm having an attack, I wish for the vacuum decay of the universe.
Welcome to retirement. It's nice when everyday is the weekend.
Sorry to hear about the stones.
-
I mean, almost an infinite bunch of scenarios exist with our first pick.
That's just it. A slew of Mocks got posted last season up until March 22 2023.. (5 weeks before the draft)
Jets traded WR Elijah Moore & a 3rd round pick #74 to the Browns. That turned into Elijah Moore & Cedric Tillman. The Jets took a Center, Joe Tippman at the pick we traded #43
Who's to say Berry might find trading #54 is the better option again? (pro GM's/staffs get paid to project players draft slot windows/ misfits too,KC K. Toney, example only)
Attach trading Greg Newsome(rumors) or Wyatt Teller (contract) to pick #54? pick 85?
Berry only needs to get the first 55 drafted players coming off the board correct.. Mock experts can't get the first 32 correct ?
Who's to say Berry might find trading #54 is the better option again? (pro GM's/staffs get paid to project players draft slot windows/ misfits too,KC K. Toney, example only)
Took a look at some options, ruling out now FA's such as Tee Higgins or Michael Pittman. ^^
Most had rumors at last seasons trade deadline and have contract outs in the 2024 season. You know.. Stuff like, the Jets got to go OL with the 10th pick? But wait, misplaced WR Davante Adams could reunite with A.Rod for that #10 pick? -or- Washington, DC's DT Jonathan Allen to the built to win now Packers . Cost? 2.41 plus 4.125
Browns web-dork rumors really like calling the Denver Donkeys?
#1. LT Jedrick Wills age 24 on paid 5th year option in 2024 paying 14.6M
#2. Browns trade pick 2.54 to Denver for WR Jerry Jeudy age 24 owed 13M in 2024. Browns were rumored close to a deal at trade deadline last season. Rumored Denver passed on 2nd & 5th round pick. (team unknown)
Believable maybe, is the Browns on the clock, with draft names available? -Anybody think Denver would take Jed Wills off our hands for WR Jerry Jeudy straight up?
Other articles, seen options with age & out options in 2024..
#3. Denver---LT Garett Boles age 32 due 18-20M has a out in 2024. WR Cortland Sutton age 28 due 17M has a out in 2024. S Justin Simmons age 30 has a 2024 out option due 18.2M ? tied to that kind of money option? They'd be lucky to get a 6th or 7th rounder, if a no trade clause isn't in their contracts .
Dallas Cowboys-- How many times can WR Brandin Cooks be rumored to team up with D.Watson again? Cook's is now age 30, with 10M owed, if plays 2024 season in Dallas? MAR 19 2023 Traded to Dallas (DAL) from Houston (HOU) for 2024 6th round pick and 2023 5th round pick (#161 - traded) Start trade talks in the 6th?
just spit-bailing, some media readable draft trade player name options here? Any opinions? other trade names out there?
-
Only 6 more hours of game hype to kill, before a 6 hour game ?
Simple upgraded draft site https://www.profootballnetwork.com/mockdraft
Large size of WR class, allowed for a few trade backs. Took 3 trades, covering most needs, so took 2nd falling Wide outs
C64.
T'Vondre SweatDT Texas
trade
85.
Roman WilsonWR Michigan94.
Blake FisherOT Notre Dame
trade
132.
MarShawn LloydRB USC
trade
134.
Ricky PearsallWR Florida154.
Curtis JacobsLB Penn State207.
Brevyn Spann-FordTE Minnesota240.
Nelson CeaserEDGE Houston -
Only 6 more hours of game hype to kill, before a 6 hour game ?
Simple upgraded draft site https://www.profootballnetwork.com/mockdraft
Large size of WR class, allowed for a few trade backs. Took 3 trades, covering most needs, so took 2nd falling Wide outs
C64.
T'Vondre SweatDT Texas
trade
85.
Roman WilsonWR Michigan94.
Blake FisherOT Notre Dame
trade
132.
MarShawn LloydRB USC
trade
134.
Ricky PearsallWR Florida154.
Curtis JacobsLB Penn State207.
Brevyn Spann-FordTE Minnesota240.
Nelson CeaserEDGE HoustonOnly 6 more hours of game hype to kill, before a 6 hour game ?
Simple upgraded draft site https://www.profootballnetwork.com/mockdraft
Large size of WR class, allowed for a few trade backs. Took 3 trades, covering most needs, so took 2nd falling Wide outs
CDid a nice job with value AND hitting on needs gumby!
-
Only 6 more hours of game hype to kill, before a 6 hour game ?
Simple upgraded draft site https://www.profootballnetwork.com/mockdraft
Large size of WR class, allowed for a few trade backs. Took 3 trades, covering most needs, so took 2nd falling Wide outs
C64.
T'Vondre SweatDT Texas
trade
85.
Roman WilsonWR Michigan94.
Blake FisherOT Notre Dame
trade
132.
MarShawn LloydRB USC
trade
134.
Ricky PearsallWR Florida154.
Curtis JacobsLB Penn State207.
Brevyn Spann-FordTE Minnesota240.
Nelson CeaserEDGE Houston -
Draft Sims #2 https://www.nflmockdraftdatabase.com/mock-draft-simulator No trades.. site is obsessed with future year picks
-
54Xavier WorthyWR | TexasA+
-
85Roman WilsonWR | MichiganB+
-
134Tommy EichenbergLB | Ohio StateA+
-
154MarShawn LloydRB | USCA+
-
204A.J. BarnerTE | MichiganA
-
207Gabe HallDL | BaylorA+
-
227Cedric JohnsonEDGE | MississippiA
Edit-- A new draft sims I've never seen/played.. https://nfldraftfanatics.com/draft-result ?
New? maybe? see's a player board differing
BrownBrownsR2:54
Adisa Isaac
Penn State
EDGE
GRADE
A+
R3:85
JJa'Lynn Polk'Lynn PolkWashington
WR
GRADE
A
R5:134
Tommy Eichenberg
Ohio State
LB
GRADE
A+
R5:154
Fabien LovettFlorida State
DL
GRADE
A
R6:204
Ray Davis
Kentucky
RB
GRADE
A
R6:207
Ainias SmithAiniaSmitTexas A&M
WR
GRADE
A
R7:227
Erick All
Iowa
TE
GRADE
A
-
-
There's a line of free agent LBs possibly leaving the Browns this offseason, and I'd love to add a bigger, physical presence next to JOK in the draft...
That guy might very well be Junior Colson. I think he'd be a nice complement.
-
There's a line of free agent LBs possibly leaving the Browns this offseason, and I'd love to add a bigger, physical presence next to JOK in the draft...
That guy might very well be Junior Colson. I think he'd be a nice complement.
There's a line of free agent LBs possibly leaving the Browns this offseason, and I'd love to add a bigger, physical presence next to JOK in the draft...
That guy might very well be Junior Colson. I think he'd be a nice complement.
Whoa! Be careful. Woody's gonna be moaning and groaning in here like he's on a permanent overdose of ecstasy.
-
There's a line of free agent LBs possibly leaving the Browns this offseason, and I'd love to add a bigger, physical presence next to JOK in the draft...
That guy might very well be Junior Colson. I think he'd be a nice complement.
Whoa! Be careful. Woody's gonna be moaning and groaning in here like he's on a permanent overdose of ecstasy.
-
Now if the Browns could get Connor Stalions.... oh boy!
Isn't that Woody or is that one of the other little Keebler Elves cheerleading in Annie's Arbor?
-
There's a line of free agent LBs possibly leaving the Browns this offseason, and I'd love to add a bigger, physical presence next to JOK in the draft...
That guy might very well be Junior Colson. I think he'd be a nice complement.
Whoa! Be careful. Woody's gonna be moaning and groaning in here like he's on a permanent overdose of ecstasy.
Whoa! Be careful. Woody's gonna be moaning and groaning in here like he's on a permanent overdose of ecstasy.
I think Patrick Queen is available and a FA.. As much as I like AW... we need a younger body back there.. I also would like to see us get even faster on the perimeter if at all possible
-
Calvin Ridley could be the missing piece to the Browns' passing offense
hell yes, do it in a second
-
Calvin Ridley could be the missing piece to the Browns' passing offense
hell yes, do it in a second
Calvin Ridley could be the missing piece to the Browns' passing offense
hell yes, do it in a second
You bet! Or, did he bet? Hold on a second...
-
Only 6 more hours of game hype to kill, before a 6 hour game ?
Simple upgraded draft site https://www.profootballnetwork.com/mockdraft
Large size of WR class, allowed for a few trade backs. Took 3 trades, covering most needs, so took 2nd falling Wide outs
C64.
T'Vondre SweatDT Texas
trade
85.
Roman WilsonWR Michigan94.
Blake FisherOT Notre Dame
trade
132.
MarShawn LloydRB USC
trade
134.
Ricky PearsallWR Florida154.
Curtis JacobsLB Penn State207.
Brevyn Spann-FordTE Minnesota240.
Nelson CeaserEDGE HoustonT'Vondre SweatDT TexasI love the pick, but I think he's gone in the first ten picks of the 2nd round, if not the end of the first. The big man can play, plug up the middle, collapse the pocket... that would make for a stellar dl rotation. Goal line stands? he's rated 100% against the run. I'd move up in the second round if it would work out.
-
T'Vondre SweatDT Texas
I love the pick, but I think he's gone in the first ten picks of the 2nd round, if not the end of the first. The big man can play, plug up the middle, collapse the pocket... that would make for a stellar dl rotation. Goal line stands? he's rated 100% against the run. I'd move up in the second round if it would work out.
I love the pick, but I think he's gone in the first ten picks of the 2nd round, if not the end of the first. The big man can play, plug up the middle, collapse the pocket... that would make for a stellar dl rotation. Goal line stands? he's rated 100% against the run. I'd move up in the second round if it would work out.
Have you told our audience you don't watch college football because you have better things to do with your time? Judging by the response you got I'd say everyone is well aware of this. I can't wait to start talking about our OL and what our plan is at RG when/if someone signs Wyatt Teller. Once upon a time that kind of thing interested you. It still interests me; but what could I possibly know or understand about offensive line stuff...
-
4.21 Worthy is definitely before our 2nd rd pick now
-
4.21 Worthy is definitely before our 2nd rd pick now
True. Believe it or not Texas has another WR (Adonai Mitchell) that could be tempting in round 2 if still available (despite more pressing needs). He's 6'2" 205lbs and the stats below show us he scored 11 TDs while averaging 15.4 yards a catch in 2023. Aside from that he ran a 4.34 at the Combine. That didn't look like a fun tandem to try to defend.
PLAYERSGPRECRECYDSRECAVGRECYDS/GRECTDLNG100+114751,01413.572.455422145584515.460.411623 -
4.21 Worthy is definitely before our 2nd rd pick now
True. Believe it or not Texas has another WR (Adonai Mitchell) that could be tempting in round 2 if still available (despite more pressing needs). He's 6'2" 205lbs and the stats below show us he scored 11 TDs while averaging 15.4 yards a catch in 2023. Aside from that he ran a 4.34 at the Combine. That didn't look like a fun tandem to try to defend.
PLAYERSGPRECRECYDSRECAVGRECYDS/GRECTDLNG100+114751,01413.572.455422145584515.460.411623True. Believe it or not Texas has another WR (Adonai Mitchell) that could be tempting in round 2 if still available (despite more pressing needs). He's 6'2" 205lbs and the stats below show us he scored 11 TDs while averaging 15.4 yards a catch in 2023. Aside from that he ran a 4.34 at the Combine. That didn't look like a fun tandem to try to defend.
PLAYERSGPRECRECYDSRECAVGRECYDS/GRECTDLNG100+114751,01413.572.455422145584515.460.411623I think I'd gladly take the 6'2" 205lb WR who ran a 4.34!
-
4.21 Worthy is definitely before our 2nd rd pick now
True. Believe it or not Texas has another WR (Adonai Mitchell) that could be tempting in round 2 if still available (despite more pressing needs). He's 6'2" 205lbs and the stats below show us he scored 11 TDs while averaging 15.4 yards a catch in 2023. Aside from that he ran a 4.34 at the Combine. That didn't look like a fun tandem to try to defend.
PLAYERSGPRECRECYDSRECAVGRECYDS/GRECTDLNG100+114751,01413.572.455422145584515.460.411623
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login