How many games will Watson last?
-
Then there is Brock Purdy, the last pick of the 2022 draft.
He's a star with the niners. With all the skills, why he was overlooked so long,
is a mystery. The Browns need to find their guy, I don't care what college he comes from, and I don't care if he is rated top ten in the any of the football gurus ratings.
Purdy has a far better and intact OL. He has enough time back there to make soup from scratch. Our QB is lucky to even get 2 seconds with this poorly conceived and now replete with injuries sham of an OL.
Purdy has a far better and intact OL. He has enough time back there to make soup from scratch. Our QB is lucky to even get 2 seconds with this poorly conceived and now replete with injuries sham of an OL.
I'm not saying our o line is good or not, but is Watson holding the ball for too long?
That'll make any o line look like garbage.
-
Purdy has a far better and intact OL. He has enough time back there to make soup from scratch. Our QB is lucky to even get 2 seconds with this poorly conceived and now replete with injuries sham of an OL.
I'm not saying our o line is good or not, but is Watson holding the ball for too long?
That'll make any o line look like garbage.
I'm not saying our o line is good or not, but is Watson holding the ball for too long?
That'll make any o line look like garbage.
I think the only way you know for sure is put a stopwatch on every play where the ball remains in his hands. Surely some statistician somewhere has that information. I know from watching Purdy that he takes naps sometimes before throwing.??
-
But I don't think we would argue over the fact that J-Love is far more talented than Purdy. And J-Love could flourish in any offense, while Purdy could not.
Purdy operates in an incredibly similar offense as Love, structural, play call, language, etc etc. And puts up numbers every bit as good if not better in a pretty tough division.
Only pointing out that if you feel Purdy isn't a "star* because of Shanahan's offense, yet MFL is a disciple of those same systems, then that would mean your QB is also a direct beneficiary and in the same mold.
I'm only showing you how your own attempt at logic can be used against you. That's all. No need or merit for debate or argument.
Purdy operates in an incredibly similar offense as Love, structural, play call, language, etc etc. And puts up numbers every bit as good if not better in a pretty tough division.
Only pointing out that if you feel Purdy isn't a "star* because of Shanahan's offense, yet MFL is a disciple of those same systems, then that would mean your QB is also a direct beneficiary and in the same mold.
I'm only showing you how your own attempt at logic can be used against you. That's all. No need or merit for debate or argument.
I said J-Love does benefit from being in LaFleur's offense. I didn't say they don't play in similar offenses NOW. I stated that J-Love could flourish in ANY offense, and Purdy could not.
-
So, the Browns the fortunes are all dependent on Watson? If they indeed go 6-11 or worse, no one else would be at fault but Deshaun?
No QB could be successful behind that OL, and with a clown play caller.
But I do think Deshaun has much better chance at helping the Browns get to the playoffs than Winston would. Yes, some here all calling for Watson to be benched after only 3 games, and going with Winston. Sorry, but that would be panicking. Ask Saints fans about Winston. Careful what you wish for.
Winston is garbage too...
-
I'm not saying our o line is good or not, but is Watson holding the ball for too long?
That'll make any o line look like garbage.
I think the only way you know for sure is put a stopwatch on every play where the ball remains in his hands. Surely some statistician somewhere has that information. I know from watching Purdy that he takes naps sometimes before throwing.??
I think the only way you know for sure is put a stopwatch on every play where the ball remains in his hands. Surely some statistician somewhere has that information. I know from watching Purdy that he takes naps sometimes before throwing.??
With Watson and the Browns, it’s both. The Browns OLine is in shambles, and Watson has ALWAYS held onto the ball too long, dating back to Houston.
-
Purdy operates in an incredibly similar offense as Love, structural, play call, language, etc etc. And puts up numbers every bit as good if not better in a pretty tough division.
Only pointing out that if you feel Purdy isn't a "star* because of Shanahan's offense, yet MFL is a disciple of those same systems, then that would mean your QB is also a direct beneficiary and in the same mold.
I'm only showing you how your own attempt at logic can be used against you. That's all. No need or merit for debate or argument.
I said J-Love does benefit from being in LaFleur's offense. I didn't say they don't play in similar offenses NOW. I stated that J-Love could flourish in ANY offense, and Purdy could not.
I said J-Love does benefit from being in LaFleur's offense. I didn't say they don't play in similar offenses NOW. I stated that J-Love could flourish in ANY offense, and Purdy could not.
And you have absolutely zero to support that apart from your fandom. It's cool to hang onto that, but I don't do subjective to that level. I leave that to the (FAN)atics.
Good talk.
-
Ok, then you agree they should roll with Watson. He is not going anywhere, so the fans might as well roll with him too.
No I agree they should dump them both and get a real fucking QB... This season is done and DTR is not an AFC north QB... He's too puny and frail...
-
Ok, then you agree they should roll with Watson. He is not going anywhere, so the fans might as well roll with him too.
No I agree they should dump them both and get a real fucking QB... This season is done and DTR is not an AFC north QB... He's too puny and frail...
No I agree they should dump them both and get a real fucking QB... This season is done and DTR is not an AFC north QB... He's too puny and frail...
DTR is a skinny dude. Nonetheless, if the wheels fall off, that’s who l want to see in there. He’s really the only QB we got with that mystique of the unknown about him, and that’s pretty exciting when you have no wheels.
-
No I agree they should dump them both and get a real fucking QB... This season is done and DTR is not an AFC north QB... He's too puny and frail...
DTR is a skinny dude. Nonetheless, if the wheels fall off, that’s who l want to see in there. He’s really the only QB we got with that mystique of the unknown about him, and that’s pretty exciting when you have no wheels.
DTR is a skinny dude. Nonetheless, if the wheels fall off, that’s who l want to see in there. He’s really the only QB we got with that mystique of the unknown about him, and that’s pretty exciting when you have no wheels.
I really don't need to see him... He looks like trash too..
-
Ok, then you agree they should roll with Watson. He is not going anywhere, so the fans might as well roll with him too.
No I agree they should dump them both and get a real fucking QB... This season is done and DTR is not an AFC north QB... He's too puny and frail...
-
“Everything and Everyone is Trash and Sucks - A Nickers Memoir” ?
-
Ok, then you agree they should roll with Watson. He is not going anywhere, so the fans might as well roll with him too.
No I agree they should dump them both and get a real fucking QB... This season is done and DTR is not an AFC north QB... He's too puny and frail...
-
-
-
A few bench presses and a couple milkshakes should get him there.
Sorry in advance…
6'2 and skinny enough to get blown away by a wind storm... Desuck is only 6'1... they both suck...
-
A few bench presses and a couple milkshakes should get him there.
Sorry in advance…
6'2 and skinny enough to get blown away by a wind storm... Desuck is only 6'1... they both suck...
-
DeShaun 6'2 1/2" and 223. Combine height measurements are legit.
Anyone that gets to the NFL does not "suck."
Seems like you are projecting.
They suck.. You'll get over it Packer boi... 6'2 in lifters?...
-
Nickers evaluating QBs
-
Nickers evaluating QBs
Woody sucking cocks!
-
No I agree they should dump them both and get a real fucking QB... This season is done and DTR is not an AFC north QB... He's too puny and frail...
DTR is a skinny dude. Nonetheless, if the wheels fall off, that’s who l want to see in there. He’s really the only QB we got with that mystique of the unknown about him, and that’s pretty exciting when you have no wheels.
DTR is a skinny dude. Nonetheless, if the wheels fall off, that’s who l want to see in there. He’s really the only QB we got with that mystique of the unknown about him, and that’s pretty exciting when you have no wheels.
Me too IBB. His deep ball looked much improved in the preseason game against Seattle. Last year those passes sailed on him. I think going to DTR from Watson can be like our Sipe to Phipps solution. DTR's biggest enemy last year was inexperience (and Sipe wasn't exactly immediate either) as a 13th round pick out of San Diego State primarily because of early concerns about arm strength that more experience resolved. Even though this is only a coincidence, it's pretty interesting that both guys wanted to wear #17.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login