Dream A Little Dream With Me
-
Kiper's first Big Board just dropped.
Helluva good college football day today, ending with (2) Georgia vs (4) Alabama, unfortunately at the same time (7:30 EST) as the Buckeyes kickoff.
-
Cam Ward 6'2, 223lbs, University of Miami
Ward is undeniably talented, making some of the hardest throws look effortless. He's a danger as a passer from any platform, inside or outside structure, and can makes throws from almost any angle, like Pat Mahomes. At the same time, Ward's non-traditional playmaking style comes at the cost of traditional pocket operation. (Pro Football Network)
Cam Ward has started off very well with the U, leading them to a 4-0 record and a #7 overall ranking. They play tonight on ESPN vs Virginia Tech, if you want to check him out.
They play tonight on ESPN vs Virginia Tech, if you want to check him out.
fun game to watch, Tech should had won tho
-
They play tonight on ESPN vs Virginia Tech, if you want to check him out.
fun game to watch, Tech should had won tho
-
I fell asleep somewhere in the 4th quarter, found out this morning I missed a crazy ending to the game!
and as soon as it ended I switched over to the rutgers game, just in time to see washington miss a FG in regulation to tie the game,Good I hate the huskies
-
4 QBs in a row from # 12 - #15. Plenty to choose from.
-
Milroe putting on a show right now for Bama. 6 for 6 2 TDs
-
Milroe and Saban
-
Milroe and Saban
No and hell no.
I don't hate Milroe, but I want a pass first guy, not a run first guy who has question marks about his ability to pass in the NFL.
Saban is the same age as my dad.
-
Milroe and Saban
No and hell no.
I don't hate Milroe, but I want a pass first guy, not a run first guy who has question marks about his ability to pass in the NFL.
Saban is the same age as my dad.
No and hell no.
I don't hate Milroe, but I want a pass first guy, not a run first guy who has question marks about his ability to pass in the NFL.
Saban is the same age as my dad.
Both are better then what we have now
-
No and hell no.
I don't hate Milroe, but I want a pass first guy, not a run first guy who has question marks about his ability to pass in the NFL.
Saban is the same age as my dad.
Both are better then what we have now
Both are better then what we have now
Wait another year to see if A&M's pro-offense QB Conner Weigman continues to play like he did against Mizzou's excellent defense on Saturday. After 4 games off for a shoulder injury he ran that offense to perfection using a mixture of the run game with his "pro level arm". Meanwhile I can only offer a couple of D linemen starting with Nic Scourton who is now seriously approaching Myles Garrett level of play. And like Myles they shift him all along the LOS in any of the 4 positions, though usually one end or the other.
-
Both are better then what we have now
Wait another year to see if A&M's pro-offense QB Conner Weigman continues to play like he did against Mizzou's excellent defense on Saturday. After 4 games off for a shoulder injury he ran that offense to perfection using a mixture of the run game with his "pro level arm". Meanwhile I can only offer a couple of D linemen starting with Nic Scourton who is now seriously approaching Myles Garrett level of play. And like Myles they shift him all along the LOS in any of the 4 positions, though usually one end or the other.
Wait another year to see if A&M's pro-offense QB Conner Weigman continues to play like he did against Mizzou's excellent defense on Saturday. After 4 games off for a shoulder injury he ran that offense to perfection using a mixture of the run game with his "pro level arm". Meanwhile I can only offer a couple of D linemen starting with Nic Scourton who is now seriously approaching Myles Garrett level of play. And like Myles they shift him all along the LOS in any of the 4 positions, though usually one end or the other.
Pass on a QB from Texas A&M, forever.
Now, a DE? Then we'll talk. ?
-
If Berry and Stefanski survive this season, let me reiterate that if the Browns do indeed pull the trigger on a Quarterback in this upcoming draft, Joe Flacco in many ways should be the template for a QB for Stefanski, not Watson or even Mayfield. (My only hope is the new guy would protect the ball better than Flacco.) A guy who can stand tall in the pocket, read a defense and play under center. RPO QBs need not apply.
-
If Berry and Stefanski survive this season, let me reiterate that if the Browns do indeed pull the trigger on a Quarterback in this upcoming draft, Joe Flacco in many ways should be the template for a QB for Stefanski, not Watson or even Mayfield. (My only hope is the new guy would protect the ball better than Flacco.) A guy who can stand tall in the pocket, read a defense and play under center. RPO QBs need not apply.
A guy who can stand tall in the pocket, read a defense and play under center. RPO QBs need not apply.
The Saturday product is delivering fewer and further between on the above described.
If I was (in) an organization, I'd be frustrated in what the NCAA gives the NFL QB-wise.
These RPO QBs come ball out of Rookie contracts, DCs figure them out. The get the second contract, mostly guaranteed, they're banged up and worn out and they're not worth it but are an absolute nightmare financially.
And as bad as DW sucks, the Browns fanbase isn't the only in the NFL frustrated about their QB contract situation.
-
Maybe this is the product of the rise of travel baseball in the last decade.
The 6'4" kid throwing gas off the mound used to be the QB on the HS team. Now he plays baseball year 'round and the best athlete left, the kid that's 6'-6'2" is now the QB, where 10+ years ago, he'd have been the RB or LB.
Coincidentally, in this same time span, we've also seen the rise of NFL backed Flag Football. Many believe the game to be going in that direction. Take that for whatever it's worth.
-
If Berry and Stefanski survive this season, let me reiterate that if the Browns do indeed pull the trigger on a Quarterback in this upcoming draft, Joe Flacco in many ways should be the template for a QB for Stefanski, not Watson or even Mayfield. (My only hope is the new guy would protect the ball better than Flacco.) A guy who can stand tall in the pocket, read a defense and play under center. RPO QBs need not apply.
If Berry and Stefanski survive this season, let me reiterate that if the Browns do indeed pull the trigger on a Quarterback in this upcoming draft, Joe Flacco in many ways should be the template for a QB for Stefanski, not Watson or even Mayfield. (My only hope is the new guy would protect the ball better than Flacco.) A guy who can stand tall in the pocket, read a defense and play under center. RPO QBs need not apply.
If any intriguing junior QBs contemplating coming out see that it's Cleveland drafting 1st they're better off going back to college for the senior year.
This organization is HORRIFIC, especially under Jimmy, at understanding what needs to be in place to develop a promising young QB prospect. My confidence has flat-lined.
Other than that, everything is perfect!
-
If Berry and Stefanski survive this season, let me reiterate that if the Browns do indeed pull the trigger on a Quarterback in this upcoming draft, Joe Flacco in many ways should be the template for a QB for Stefanski, not Watson or even Mayfield. (My only hope is the new guy would protect the ball better than Flacco.) A guy who can stand tall in the pocket, read a defense and play under center. RPO QBs need not apply.
If any intriguing junior QBs contemplating coming out see that it's Cleveland drafting 1st they're better off going back to college for the senior year.
This organization is HORRIFIC, especially under Jimmy, at understanding what needs to be in place to develop a promising young QB prospect. My confidence has flat-lined.
Other than that, everything is perfect!
If any intriguing junior QBs contemplating coming out see that it's Cleveland drafting 1st they're better off going back to college for the senior year.
This organization is HORRIFIC, especially under Jimmy, at understanding what needs to be in place to develop a promising young QB prospect. My confidence has flat-lined.
Other than that, everything is perfect!
I really expected this to be the year. The way the salary cap has been navigated. The defense. The WR Corps. Njoku. Chubb. The interior OL (on paper). Schwartz. The FO/Coaching Staff continuity. The roster continuity. The talk of a new stadium. It just had the feel of a special year.
Call me whatever you'd like. Every single day of my life, I've gone to bed thinking tomorrow will be a better day for the Browns than today. Right now, I don't feel that.
I have zero faith in the Haslam braintrust/family tree. I can't stand the fact that DePodesta has anyone's ear. I think Berry has done a good job given the bullshit I think he has to wade through. I like Stefanski. I now question his fortitude.
-
If Berry and Stefanski survive this season, let me reiterate that if the Browns do indeed pull the trigger on a Quarterback in this upcoming draft, Joe Flacco in many ways should be the template for a QB for Stefanski, not Watson or even Mayfield. (My only hope is the new guy would protect the ball better than Flacco.) A guy who can stand tall in the pocket, read a defense and play under center. RPO QBs need not apply.
If any intriguing junior QBs contemplating coming out see that it's Cleveland drafting 1st they're better off going back to college for the senior year.
This organization is HORRIFIC, especially under Jimmy, at understanding what needs to be in place to develop a promising young QB prospect. My confidence has flat-lined.
Other than that, everything is perfect!
-
A guy who can stand tall in the pocket, read a defense and play under center. RPO QBs need not apply.
The Saturday product is delivering fewer and further between on the above described.
If I was (in) an organization, I'd be frustrated in what the NCAA gives the NFL QB-wise.
These RPO QBs come ball out of Rookie contracts, DCs figure them out. The get the second contract, mostly guaranteed, they're banged up and worn out and they're not worth it but are an absolute nightmare financially.
And as bad as DW sucks, the Browns fanbase isn't the only in the NFL frustrated about their QB contract situation.
The Saturday product is delivering fewer and further between on the above described.
If I was (in) an organization, I'd be frustrated in what the NCAA gives the NFL QB-wise.
These RPO QBs come ball out of Rookie contracts, DCs figure them out. The get the second contract, mostly guaranteed, they're banged up and worn out and they're not worth it but are an absolute nightmare financially.
And as bad as DW sucks, the Browns fanbase isn't the only in the NFL frustrated about their QB contract situation.
I'm glad you brought this up, because you are right, there aren't a lot of colleges running a pro-style.
I will amend what I said earlier and now say that I want a QB who can show the ability to play from under center, to set up in the pocket, read defenses and make the smart throw. I want a guy who is built like a AFC North QB should be.
That's why at this moment I'm intrigued with Carson Beck and Drew Allar.
-
Well it appears my dream will just remain that - a dream.
Watson reached a settlement agreement with the latest accuser, and because of that the NFL probably will not be able to interview her, thus ending the investigation.
The Browns are going to have to put their big boy pants on and move on from Watson without help. In the process, I can't see how Andrew Berry survives, which means I can't see how Kevin Stefanski survives.
Fun times as a Browns fan, yo.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login