Skip to content

The Football Gods Demand a Sarcrifice.

The Browns Board
26 15 1.7k
  • GipsG Gips wrote on last edited by Gips
    #4

    @danamal said:

    I cant submit,

    Good ,worse or total suckage,I am a Browns fan and I am used to the abuse, hey that could be a new T-shirt for the pro shop,

    "taken abuse since 1964"

    Cant leave, its like the car wreck you cant take your eyes off of.

    Its worse than that its the car crash that happens every week like the movie groundhogs day and keeps reminding you that the expansion browns are not or never will be the real browns...i want out but have no place to go....hehehehehe

    I will always be a browns fan but this is not the team i grew up watching nor is it owned by an interesting meddling fool i loved to hate instead its owned by the invisible man from new york..

  • B blowe wrote on last edited by
    #5

    What exactly does this sacrifice involve, and will there be cake?

  • Lets sacrifice .mz the pussy. To get the best result we need to sacrifice the most intelligent Browns fan.

    . .mz wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @brownindian said:

    Lets sacrifice .mz the pussy. To get the best result we need to sacrifice the most intelligent Browns fan.

    Perhaps you need to re-read the instructions, because you seem like a decent candidate..

    Again...you must submit yourself (or else everyone would be submitting Lumbergh, and since he isn't even a Browns Fan the Gods will not look favorably upon his selection anyway).

    You are correct about the intelligence part, however.

  • ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Dude, no offense, but I'm too drunk to read that long post. Sounded too intense and official too.

    Anyone have Cliff Notes?

  • What exactly does this sacrifice involve, and will there be cake?

    . .mz wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @blowe said:

    What exactly does this sacrifice involve, and will there be cake?

    OK, eternal infamy, Browns success and cake.

  • . .mz

    @blowe said:

    What exactly does this sacrifice involve, and will there be cake?

    OK, eternal infamy, Browns success and cake.

    ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @.mz said:

    OK, eternal infamy, Browns success and cake.

    Cake? Cool I'm in ... I have the munchies anyhow....

  • @.mz said:

    OK, eternal infamy, Browns success and cake.

    Cake? Cool I'm in ... I have the munchies anyhow....

    . .mz wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @atenears said:

    Cool I'm in

    Ladies/gents...I believe we have our first candidate, and it's a DOOZY.

    In deference to our Faithful Leader, I'll let him defer his official application until tomorrow.

  • . .mz

    @atenears said:

    Cool I'm in

    Ladies/gents...I believe we have our first candidate, and it's a DOOZY.

    In deference to our Faithful Leader, I'll let him defer his official application until tomorrow.

    L lemosley01 wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @.mz said:

    Ladies/gents...I believe we have our first candidate, and it's a DOOZY.

    In deference to our Faithful Leader, I'll let him defer his official application until tomorrow.

    Pussy. Do it! Do it before he changes his mind!

  • Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by
    #12

    I thought they had to be a virgin?

  • I thought they had to be a virgin?

    BUNSofSTEEL08B BUNSofSTEEL08 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @mr.-t said:

    I thought they had to be a virgin?

    Well I assume ANTEATERS has never had sex with a WOMAN. Doesn't that count ??

    ; ~ )

  • . .mz

    @blowe said:

    What exactly does this sacrifice involve, and will there be cake?

    OK, eternal infamy, Browns success and cake.

    J JC wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @.mz said:

    OK, eternal infamy, Browns success and cake.

    What kind of cake? Chocolate, white, yellow, marble? It's got to be some pretty damn good cake...maybe red velvet?

  • J JC

    @.mz said:

    OK, eternal infamy, Browns success and cake.

    What kind of cake? Chocolate, white, yellow, marble? It's got to be some pretty damn good cake...maybe red velvet?

    G grimmreaper3 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @jc said:

    What kind of cake? Chocolate, white, yellow, marble? It's got to be some pretty damn good cake...maybe red velvet?

  • I thought they had to be a virgin?

    ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @mr.-t said:

    I thought they had to be a virgin?

    Virgin .. cool? Where do I sign, man?

  • . .mz wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @inspecta said:

    Man, we've reached new levels of desperation.....

    Exactly.

    Just remember, folks, the Cardinals went from obscurity to Super Bowl with a Sacrifice.

    Now let's get these apps in.........

  • T Thomas5737 wrote on last edited by
    #18

    I believe the Gods would want the sacrificed to be thrown into the mouth of an active volcano, at least thats what I learned in history class... or maybe it was Gilligan's Island. Either way.

  • N ndneighbor wrote on last edited by
    #19

    Obviously mz the pussy found some good stuff to ingest in some fashion.

    Here's an appropriate stand in pic for Anteater's application: aardvark1.jpg Yeah. Toss that in the volcano. Quick, before he sobers up.

  • I believe the Gods would want the sacrificed to be thrown into the mouth of an active volcano, at least thats what I learned in history class... or maybe it was Gilligan's Island. Either way.

    . .mz wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @thomas5737 said:

    I believe the Gods would want the sacrificed to be thrown into the mouth of an active volcano, at least thats what I learned in history class...

    Well......yeah. You know, I'll be playing Rip Torn's role in Beastmaster.

  • B bonedawg wrote on last edited by
    #21

    Don't we also need a lock of hair from Quinn's wavy mane?

  • Don't we also need a lock of hair from Quinn's wavy mane?

    . .mz wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @bonedawg said:

    Don't we also need a lock of hair from Quinn's wavy mane?

    YES!

    Or a Derek Anderson size 45 shoe, if you prefer.

  • . .mz

    @brownindian said:

    Lets sacrifice .mz the pussy. To get the best result we need to sacrifice the most intelligent Browns fan.

    Perhaps you need to re-read the instructions, because you seem like a decent candidate..

    Again...you must submit yourself (or else everyone would be submitting Lumbergh, and since he isn't even a Browns Fan the Gods will not look favorably upon his selection anyway).

    You are correct about the intelligence part, however.

    T Tobalaz wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @.mz said:

    Perhaps you need to re-read the instructions, because you seem like a decent candidate..

    Again...you must submit yourself (or else everyone would be submitting Lumbergh, and since he isn't even a Browns Fan the Gods will not look favorably upon his selection anyway).

    You are correct about the intelligence part, however.

    Well, can we dress up like Steeler and Raven fans and see if we can draw bad karma upon those teams with an unwilling sacrifice of DA, Lums and Quinn?