Dutch's 2024 Browns Questions - THE RESULTS!
-
Did I not participate?
-
Did I not participate?
Did I not participate?
Just double-checked, no sir.
-
Did I not participate?
Did I not participate?
Is this what the 12th Man Tradition at College Station has evolved to?
-
Fitting start. I look forward to this every year. I’m pretty sure l gave some boneheaded answers.
Fitting start. I look forward to this every year. I’m pretty sure l gave some boneheaded answers.
Ditto.
I was optimistic, thought Watson could be something despite his baggage. Thought the D would even improve.
Oops
-
Fitting start. I look forward to this every year. I’m pretty sure l gave some boneheaded answers.
Ditto.
I was optimistic, thought Watson could be something despite his baggage. Thought the D would even improve.
Oops
-
Did I not participate?
Is this what the 12th Man Tradition at College Station has evolved to?
-
-
Did I not participate?
Did I not participate?
I thought I was in this as well
-
Did I not participate?
I thought I was in this as well
I thought I was in this as well
Now I’m starting to understand why the turnout was light this year - people thought they did it when they actually hadn’t. ?
-
I thought I was in this as well
Now I’m starting to understand why the turnout was light this year - people thought they did it when they actually hadn’t. ?
Now I’m starting to understand why the turnout was light this year - people thought they did it when they actually hadn’t. ?
Just to be a nice guy - you can give him all my answers. ?
-
2. Bengals 2024 record?
Bob806: 7-10
DBone: 8-9
SDBacker80: 9-8
Flugel: 11-6
AP1: 9-8
syd: 9-8
Ibleedbrown: 5-12
DutchOven: 11-6
mjp28: 10-7
Answer: The Cincinnati Bengals started poorly in 2024, but rallied late to pull out a 9-8 record.Winner Winner Chicken Dinner: Is it me or does it seem like the Queen City Kitties always start slow in the Joe Burrow Era? They did it again this season, starting 1-4 and putting themselves smack dab behind the old proverbial eight ball. It proved to be too big of a hole to dig themselves out of, and despite winning their last five games they failed to make it to the playoffs. Their defense was a sieve, allowing only one point less than the Browns. SDBacker, AP1 and syd all share this tasty prize. (In my mind these dinners are Barberton chicken dinners. If you know, you know.)
And the 'Big Dummy Award' goes to... I always hate to give this dubious award to someone who was so darn optimistic! as Ibleedbrown was my predicting a 5-12 record for his girlfriend's Bengals! ?
-
-
-
You never fill the whole thing out though! ?
...never was any good at tests.
-
You never fill the whole thing out though! ?
...never was any good at tests.
-
3. Ravens 2024 record?
Bob806: 11-5-1
DBone: 12-5
SDBacker80: 11-6
Flugel: 12-5
AP1: 13-4
syd: 10-7
Ibleedbrown: 12-5
DutchOven: 12-5
mjp28: 11-6Answer: The Baltimore Ravens went 12-5 during the 2024 season, winning the AFC North in the process. They defeated the Steelers 28-14 in their Wild Card round game, but came up short to Buffalo, 27-25, ending their season short of a Super Bowl again.
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner: The Ravens just keep rolling on, once again winning 10+ games for the sixth time out of seven seasons since Lamar Jackson was drafted. Once again though, they failed to make it to the Super Bowl (a common lament of good AFC teams since Patrick Mahomes joined the Chiefs). We all knew this was going to be another really good Ravens team - all of us predicted a 10 or better win season for them - but DBone, Flugel, Ibleedbrown and yours truly DutchOven nailed the 12-5 record.
And the 'Big Dummy Award' goes to... Honestly, we all had solid predictions, so no ball-bustin' from me on this one. Good job, gents.
-
4. Steelers 2024 record?
Bob806: 11-6
DBone: 11-6
SDBacker80: 7-10
Flugel: 10-7
AP1: 7-10
syd: 7-10
Ibleedbrown: 6-11
DutchOven: 8-9
mjp28: 9-8Answer: The Pittsburgh Steelers went 10-7 during the 2024 season, losing in the Wild Card round to the Baltimore Ravens.
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner: We were kind of split on this, with four of us predicting a winning season for the black and piss yellow, five predicting a losing campaign. They were flying high through the first three months, battling Baltimore for the AFC North crown at 10-3, before crashing down to earth with four consecutive losses to end the regular season, then a first round loss in the playoffs to seal the deal. I've thought for years that the Steelers long, impressive run would crash down only if they struggled to find a franchise QB after Roethlisberger retired, and while they still have decent regular season records I suppose, the last time they won a playoff game President Obama was still in office. Flugel enjoys the sweet taste of success.
And the 'Big Dummy Award' goes to... Dammit Ibleedbrown, I absolutely love your optimism! You are going places my friend!
-
5. How many points do the Browns score in 2024? How many do they allow?
Bob806: 422, 343
DBone: 366, 391
SDBacker80: 384, 371
Flugel: 419, 355
AP1: 420, 360
syd: 442, 320
Ibleedbrown: 289, 312
DutchOven: 375, 375
mjp28: 445, 332
Answer: The Browns scored 258 points in 2024 (15.2 per game) and allowed 435 points (25.6).Winner Winner Chicken Dinner: Ouch. Allowing on average 10 more points per game than you score is how you end up 3-14. I still contend that the Browns defense wasn't as bad as it showed, when the offense actually showed life the defense had moments that reminded you of the good defense we saw for about half of 2023. But the Browns offense ranked last in the NFL in points scored, and only slightly better on points allowed (27th). Honestly, no one deserves a tasty dinner on this one.
And the 'Big Dummy Award' goes to... On the other hand, virtually all of us could deserve this one. mjp28 edges out syd by one point to "win" this dubious honor.
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login