Training Camp 2025
-
Then bought a new Mazda CX-5. Premium Plus trim so I could have the Heads Up Display, Adaptive Headlight and heated rear seats.
When you add the Michelin CrossClimate2's to the CX5, it holds the road like an entirely different car. Obviously no Vette, but the OEM's are weak sauce compared to the CrossClimate2's. I have a 2020 CX5 with the turbo [same engine as the 2025] and just put my second pair of crossclimates on. That tire is the top performer in all weather, not just snow&rain. Tirerack ratings are occasionally correct.
Tia, am I too early in calling McGuire finally the bookend opposite MG that makes DL the top strength of the team?
When you add the Michelin CrossClimate2's to the CX5, it holds the road like an entirely different car. Obviously no Vette, but the OEM's are weak sauce compared to the CrossClimate2's. I have a 2020 CX5 with the turbo [same engine as the 2025] and just put my second pair of crossclimates on. That tire is the top performer in all weather, not just snow&rain. Tirerack ratings are occasionally correct.
Tia, am I too early in calling McGuire finally the bookend opposite MG that makes DL the top strength of the team?
I wouldn't say "bookend". This isn't Freeney and Mathis 2.0. But I see McGuire as a solid compliment. I'm every bit, if not more interested in seeing what Graham, Hall and possibly Kamara bring to the interior rush.
If the whole thing gets going, then they'll be the top unit of the team. (Still worried about Collins as a starter though)
-
-
-
Martin Emerson's season ending injury has put the Browns secondary in flux.
-
Martin Emerson's season ending injury has put the Browns secondary in flux.
Martin Emerson's season ending injury has put the Browns secondary in flux.
While true, it's not like Emerson wasn't the bullseye of every opponent. Not that I put a lot of stock in PFF; but Emerson's PFF score was 47.9 last year. This ranked him 194th out of 222 cornerbacks. His coverage grade was 48.4 which ranked him 111th out of 116 corners per Google AI's summary from PFF...
Point is? We forfeited bettering this position in the draft to select 2 rookie QBs and 2 rookie RBs. Even if Emerson stayed healthy, the problem doesn't change. Teams will exploit him. I'm okay with the 2 QBs but whether people like or hate Jerome Ford - he averaged 5.4 yards a carry with Duce Staley as his position coach last year (to give us an experience RB in the rotation). I know he's not the dream in here; but he would have worked well splitting reps with TreVeyon Henderson - I mean...
We have Pickett here if anyone in the league loses a starting QB that would be willing to give up a Corner...
-
Martin Emerson's season ending injury has put the Browns secondary in flux.
Martin Emerson's season ending injury has put the Browns secondary in flux.
Em, plus you have questionable safety play. Week 1 vs CIN should be fun.
Edit: something I noticed more of in PSW2 - 2 high shells.
-
-
-
i just got through watching a interview with #12 and he all most made it sound like this could be his last game as a Brown
I saw that one and I saw another with part of that clip and the assurance of several experts saying they thought he might start out as #3 and that possibly the Browns carry 4 QB's on the 53 to include Pickett as that #4. They said the reason they thought Gabriel would be #2 was that he operated the offense within the pocket better that Sanders did. After seeing tia's tape I hope he reads this and has a comment about what they are saying on that inside the pocket issue.
-
Assuming that we started with 90, there would be 16 more to cut before Tuesday at 4pm.
The Cleveland Browns have made the following roster moves:
Contract terminated (4):
T Jackson Barton
CB Tony Brown II
QB Tyler Huntley
S Nik NeedhamWaived (17):
CB Chigozie Anusiem
TE Sal Canella
G Javion Cohen
T Sebastian Gutierrez
DE K.J. Henry
DT Ralph Holley
CB Christian Holmes
CB Keenan Isaac
T Jason Ivey
DE Titus Le
LB Marvin Moody
CB Darius Rush
LB Charlie Thomas III
T Lorenzo Thompson
G Dartanyan Tinsley
TE Mitchell Van Vooren
C Bucky Williams
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login