Training Camp 2025
-
Just wait until we see the price of the tickets to the Mattress Factory Of Sadness Dome in Brookpark.
Sounds enterprising to me. Astros' TV broadcasts have a ton of Gallery Furniture ads from beginning to end.
-
Just wait until we see the price of the tickets to the Mattress Factory Of Sadness Dome in Brookpark.
I gave up my season tickets, my cousin has them now.
Prices went up $21/ticket ( 42 per game). After a 3-14 season, WTF
-
Just wait until we see the price of the tickets to the Mattress Factory Of Sadness Dome in Brookpark.
I gave up my season tickets, my cousin has them now.
Prices went up $21/ticket ( 42 per game). After a 3-14 season, WTF
-
Just wait until we see the price of the tickets to the Mattress Factory Of Sadness Dome in Brookpark.
I gave up my season tickets, my cousin has them now.
Prices went up $21/ticket ( 42 per game). After a 3-14 season, WTF
I gave up my season tickets, my cousin has them now.
Prices went up $21/ticket ( 42 per game). After a 3-14 season, WTF
Ouch! Don't feel too bad though Bob. The Sunday Ticket ain't cheap either. At least you can watch all their games on your local TV network in the comforts of your own man cave. Here's my email version of the bill for the Ticket this year - just in case anyone wonders why I don't want to do worse than 3-14 just so we can draft another QB that might not pan out:
-
Getting kicked in the balls every Sunday is an expensive hobby.
-
I gave up my season tickets, my cousin has them now.
Prices went up $21/ticket ( 42 per game). After a 3-14 season, WTF
Ouch! Don't feel too bad though Bob. The Sunday Ticket ain't cheap either. At least you can watch all their games on your local TV network in the comforts of your own man cave. Here's my email version of the bill for the Ticket this year - just in case anyone wonders why I don't want to do worse than 3-14 just so we can draft another QB that might not pan out:
Ouch! Don't feel too bad though Bob. The Sunday Ticket ain't cheap either. At least you can watch all their games on your local TV network in the comforts of your own man cave. Here's my email version of the bill for the Ticket this year - just in case anyone wonders why I don't want to do worse than 3-14 just so we can draft another QB that might not pan out:
Insanity but the NFL is truly a machine. Fans pony up big bucks all the time.
I don't do well with the Browns on tv. In the stadium, you see the play develop- on TV you don't really see it. It tends to get me yelling at the tv all the time, and excessive alcohol abuse lol.
-
Getting kicked in the balls every Sunday is an expensive hobby.
Getting kicked in the balls every Sunday is an expensive hobby.
Yeah, and this past year I had to buy her a new car too.?
-
I gave up my season tickets, my cousin has them now.
Prices went up $21/ticket ( 42 per game). After a 3-14 season, WTF
Ouch! Don't feel too bad though Bob. The Sunday Ticket ain't cheap either. At least you can watch all their games on your local TV network in the comforts of your own man cave. Here's my email version of the bill for the Ticket this year - just in case anyone wonders why I don't want to do worse than 3-14 just so we can draft another QB that might not pan out:
Ouch! Don't feel too bad though Bob. The Sunday Ticket ain't cheap either. At least you can watch all their games on your local TV network in the comforts of your own man cave. Here's my email version of the bill for the Ticket this year - just in case anyone wonders why I don't want to do worse than 3-14 just so we can draft another QB that might not pan out:
And it’s not like Direct TV where you can threaten to cancel your subscription and they cut it down by half.
Can’t use that ploy with Google.
-
Ouch! Don't feel too bad though Bob. The Sunday Ticket ain't cheap either. At least you can watch all their games on your local TV network in the comforts of your own man cave. Here's my email version of the bill for the Ticket this year - just in case anyone wonders why I don't want to do worse than 3-14 just so we can draft another QB that might not pan out:
And it’s not like Direct TV where you can threaten to cancel your subscription and they cut it down by half.
Can’t use that ploy with Google.
And it’s not like Direct TV where you can threaten to cancel your subscription and they cut it down by half.
Can’t use that ploy with Google.
Yeah Al, that used to work extremely well with Direct TV. Unfortunately, that could be why they lost the monopoly to YouTube.
-
Getting kicked in the balls every Sunday is an expensive hobby.
Yeah, and this past year I had to buy her a new car too.?
Yeah, and this past year I had to buy her a new car too.?
What did you get?
-
Yeah, and this past year I had to buy her a new car too.?
What did you get?
What did you get?
...I know you weren't asking me...but...
Last month I sold my Mercedes to CarMax. Then bought a new Mazda CX-5. Premium Plus trim so I could have the Heads Up Display, Adaptive Headlight and heated rear seats. But I've spent most of today getting a couple of coats of Zaino Show Car Polish on the Vette and it's wheels.
I'm on (another) break. I've still gotta go around it with a spray & wipe of Z6 and then a spray & wipe of Grand Finale.
-
What did you get?
...I know you weren't asking me...but...
Last month I sold my Mercedes to CarMax. Then bought a new Mazda CX-5. Premium Plus trim so I could have the Heads Up Display, Adaptive Headlight and heated rear seats. But I've spent most of today getting a couple of coats of Zaino Show Car Polish on the Vette and it's wheels.
I'm on (another) break. I've still gotta go around it with a spray & wipe of Z6 and then a spray & wipe of Grand Finale.
...I know you weren't asking me...but...
Last month I sold my Mercedes to CarMax. Then bought a new Mazda CX-5. Premium Plus trim so I could have the Heads Up Display, Adaptive Headlight and heated rear seats. But I've spent most of today getting a couple of coats of Zaino Show Car Polish on the Vette and it's wheels.
I'm on (another) break. I've still gotta go around it with a spray & wipe of Z6 and then a spray & wipe of Grand Finale.
My car is six years old now, has 82k miles but I'm not even thinking about another car anytime soon. I had my last car for 11 years, aiming to do the same with the current.
What year is your Vette?
-
What did you get?
...I know you weren't asking me...but...
Last month I sold my Mercedes to CarMax. Then bought a new Mazda CX-5. Premium Plus trim so I could have the Heads Up Display, Adaptive Headlight and heated rear seats. But I've spent most of today getting a couple of coats of Zaino Show Car Polish on the Vette and it's wheels.
I'm on (another) break. I've still gotta go around it with a spray & wipe of Z6 and then a spray & wipe of Grand Finale.
...I know you weren't asking me...but...
Last month I sold my Mercedes to CarMax. Then bought a new Mazda CX-5. Premium Plus trim so I could have the Heads Up Display, Adaptive Headlight and heated rear seats. But I've spent most of today getting a couple of coats of Zaino Show Car Polish on the Vette and it's wheels.
I'm on (another) break. I've still gotta go around it with a spray & wipe of Z6 and then a spray & wipe of Grand Finale.
Only knock on those Mazdas are the high failure rate on the active grille shutters. Both the sensor and the elevator itself.
-
Yeah, and this past year I had to buy her a new car too.?
What did you get?
What did you get?
Subaru Crosstrek to replace her crashed Subaru Outback. I swear she did it on purpose.?
-
What did you get?
Subaru Crosstrek to replace her crashed Subaru Outback. I swear she did it on purpose.?
Subaru Crosstrek
That's what my wife has. (Zaino'd that last weekend)
My car is six years old now, has 82k miles but I'm not even thinking about another car anytime soon. I had my last car for 11 years, aiming to do the same with the current. I was initially not thinking new, but less than 10k miles. What I found was that the prices for those wasn't all that far off from new. - Used cars went way up during the pandemic and have not come back down.
What year is your Vette?
The Vette is a 2000. It's the only other car ever bought new, for me. Just finished the detailing. It's shinin' like the 4th of July!
-
What did you get?
Subaru Crosstrek to replace her crashed Subaru Outback. I swear she did it on purpose.?
Subaru Crosstrek to replace her crashed Subaru Outback. I swear she did it on purpose.?
Oh that’s right, that’s what I have too
-
Getting kicked in the balls every Sunday is an expensive hobby.
Getting kicked in the balls every Sunday is an expensive hobby.
That 3-14 record came at me like a bunch of Roadhouse Bouncers in steel toe shitkickers.
-
Tickets secured for 7/28, eyeing following up with 8/4 to gauge progress.
-
Just wait until we see the price of the tickets to the Mattress Factory Of Sadness Dome in Brookpark.
I gave up my season tickets, my cousin has them now.
Prices went up $21/ticket ( 42 per game). After a 3-14 season, WTF
I gave up my season tickets, my cousin has them now.
Prices went up $21/ticket ( 42 per game). After a 3-14 season, WTF
I kept mine, but I am 99% sure this will be my last season. When I first got my club seats they cost somewhere around $1700 a seat. Now they are $2500 per seat. My bill was for $5012. That is getting a bit steep now that i am older and have some heath issues that make the 600 mile drive to Cleveland bad news for the lower legs. I only used 5 of them last season. This season looks like less. Add travel costs like hotels for 3-4 nights per game, fuel, food etc. add another $800-$1000 per trip. The cost V. the value/fun ratio just doesn't match up any longer.
I'll still pick up some tickets from one of the sites, maybe a couple of home games but can now mix in an away game, something I have missed for the last 20 years.
-
I gave up my season tickets, my cousin has them now.
Prices went up $21/ticket ( 42 per game). After a 3-14 season, WTF
I kept mine, but I am 99% sure this will be my last season. When I first got my club seats they cost somewhere around $1700 a seat. Now they are $2500 per seat. My bill was for $5012. That is getting a bit steep now that i am older and have some heath issues that make the 600 mile drive to Cleveland bad news for the lower legs. I only used 5 of them last season. This season looks like less. Add travel costs like hotels for 3-4 nights per game, fuel, food etc. add another $800-$1000 per trip. The cost V. the value/fun ratio just doesn't match up any longer.
I'll still pick up some tickets from one of the sites, maybe a couple of home games but can now mix in an away game, something I have missed for the last 20 years.
I kept mine, but I am 99% sure this will be my last season. When I first got my club seats they cost somewhere around $1700 a seat. Now they are $2500 per seat. My bill was for $5012. That is getting a bit steep now that i am older and have some heath issues that make the 600 mile drive to Cleveland bad news for the lower legs. I only used 5 of them last season. This season looks like less. Add travel costs like hotels for 3-4 nights per game, fuel, food etc. add another $800-$1000 per trip. The cost V. the value/fun ratio just doesn't match up any longer.
I'll still pick up some tickets from one of the sites, maybe a couple of home games but can now mix in an away game, something I have missed for the last 20 years.
I get it. Similar issues with me, as my health insurance went way up per month. So I need to cut costs somewhere, Browns tickets are the easy choice sadly.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login