For the haters
-
While I would certainly love to see the Browns winning the AFCN 4 years in a row, winning a division with records of 9-7 and 8-9 are not exactly things to write home about. The NFCS has been a pretty bad division where winning it is a very low bar to clear.
No doubt Baker is a guy who can start for an NFL team, and do so for many years.
Let's be realistic
The Browns would not have won the NFCS anytime in the recent past.
The Bucs possess two Lombardi's
Our Brown's have zero.. ?
That's reality............
Let's be realistic
The Browns would not have won the NFCS anytime in the recent past.
The Bucs possess two Lombardi's
Our Brown's have zero.. ?
That's reality............
Fairly certain the 2022 and 2023 Browns teams could have. Low bar to clear when 9-8 and 8-9 is good enough to win a division
-
Bucs offense struggling big,
https://www.espn.com/nfl/recap/_/gameId/401772869
Anthony Nelson and the Buccaneers' defense shine in a 23-3 victory over the struggling Saints
Mayfield passed for 152 yards and the Bucs converted just three of 13 third downs to go with a failed fourth-and-goal from the 1.
“Wins are great. They are very hard to come by in this league,” Mayfield said. “But we have to be better on offense.”
******************
It's going to be tough, with the injuries on offense.
Ben Bredeson, OG, Shoulder
Devin Culp, TE, knee
Emeka Egbuka, WR, hamstring
Chris Godwin, Jr. WR fibula
Luke Haggard, T, shoulder
Bucky Irving, RB, foot/shoulder
Mike Jordan, OG, knee
Baker Mayfield, Knee
Josh Williams, rb, concussion
-
Sep. 22? What’s going on here man? Did you just feverishly Google “Buccaneers win?”
what the hell. lol I looked up latest Bucs game results, and I got that and didn't look.
my bad. dammit.
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers won their recent game against the New Orleans Saints with a score of 23-3. This victory improved their record to 6-2, placing them first in the NFC South.
what the hell. lol I looked up latest Bucs game results, and I got that and didn't look.
my bad. dammit.
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers won their recent game against the New Orleans Saints with a score of 23-3. This victory improved their record to 6-2, placing them first in the NFC South.
So you are saying you didn't actually watch the game....
-
what the hell. lol I looked up latest Bucs game results, and I got that and didn't look.
my bad. dammit.
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers won their recent game against the New Orleans Saints with a score of 23-3. This victory improved their record to 6-2, placing them first in the NFC South.
So you are saying you didn't actually watch the game....
-
More like Sundowner, you'd better take care. It's what the elderly do as dementia sets in.?
https://www.alzheimers.org.uk/about-dementia/stages-and-symptoms/dementia-symptoms/sundowning
Did you really just pull "I'm rubber you're glue"/"i know you are but what am i"....
-
Sep. 22? What’s going on here man? Did you just feverishly Google “Buccaneers win?”
what the hell. lol I looked up latest Bucs game results, and I got that and didn't look.
my bad. dammit.
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers won their recent game against the New Orleans Saints with a score of 23-3. This victory improved their record to 6-2, placing them first in the NFC South.
-
Sep. 22? What’s going on here man? Did you just feverishly Google “Buccaneers win?”
what the hell. lol I looked up latest Bucs game results, and I got that and didn't look.
my bad. dammit.
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers won their recent game against the New Orleans Saints with a score of 23-3. This victory improved their record to 6-2, placing them first in the NFC South.
-
I dunno cal. Think Ur catching up to my age real fast.
I dunno cal...........................oh wait.........................I just said that didn I.??
lol it wasn't "age", it was just very fast stupid. ?
-
Guys, I'm a Bucs/Browns fan living 50 miles south of Tampa. I saw Jim Brown play in person..
I am glad the Bucs have Baker. Is he the second coming of Brady? Nope, but he damn sure isn't the second coming of Dilfer either..
The Bucs have won the NFCS 4 yrs in a row. 2 with Baker at the helm..
I'll take it...
Having said that .
Now, dear Lord, please let me see my Browns win a Lombardy in my lifetime please..
Amen
Guys, I'm a Bucs/Browns fan living 50 miles south of Tampa. I saw Jim Brown play in person..
I am glad the Bucs have Baker. Is he the second coming of Brady? Nope, but he damn sure isn't the second coming of Dilfer either..
The Bucs have won the NFCS 4 yrs in a row. 2 with Baker at the helm..
I'll take it...
Having said that .
Now, dear Lord, please let me see my Browns win a Lombardy in my lifetime please..
Amen
With Haslam as team owner?... I doubt it happens.. Even though he spends money... He spends on shit coaching and shit people.. He is his own worst enemy...
-
I dunno cal. Think Ur catching up to my age real fast.
I dunno cal...........................oh wait.........................I just said that didn I.??
lol it wasn't "age", it was just very fast stupid. ?
-
-
It makes more and more sense why you can't draft your own fantasy football teams. ?
? Have you ever seen the movie Rain Man? If not, let's just say you no longer need to...
-
Guys, I'm a Bucs/Browns fan living 50 miles south of Tampa. I saw Jim Brown play in person..
I am glad the Bucs have Baker. Is he the second coming of Brady? Nope, but he damn sure isn't the second coming of Dilfer either..
The Bucs have won the NFCS 4 yrs in a row. 2 with Baker at the helm..
I'll take it...
Having said that .
Now, dear Lord, please let me see my Browns win a Lombardy in my lifetime please..
Amen
With Haslam as team owner?... I doubt it happens.. Even though he spends money... He spends on shit coaching and shit people.. He is his own worst enemy...
-
-
-
-
Buccaneers Superstar Agrees to Restructure, Opening $7.4M in Cap Space Ahead of Trade Deadline
Tampa, FL – The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have completed a financial move that could determine their roster flexibility in 2025. With the November 4 trade deadline approaching, the team restructured the contract of a key offensive leader to create crucial cap room for late-window additions.
For the front office, the adjustment is about maximizing maneuverability: cap space is a scarce resource for a team still in the NFC playoff hunt, and this new room lets Tampa Bay be proactive with in-season signings, selective extensions, or even last-minute trades if the right opportunity appears.
For the player involved, the restructure does not affect guaranteed money; it simply redistributes compensation over the life of the deal — an accounting tool teams across the league are deploying with increasing frequency. The Bay just got a breakthrough as quarterback Baker Mayfield initiated a self-driven financial reset, cutting his 2025 earnings to create $7.4 million in cap flexibility before Tuesday’s trade buzzer.
-
-
yep. no swimming in Egypt here.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login